You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The weather was not that good today as the young boy walked slowly towards a location which he had a talent for finding. He was always good and finding locations with water seeing as he came from the country of water itself, as he travelled he finally came across the place he had been searching for, the place with the warm water and the beautiful girls. The main reason he was there was just to get himself wet and so he entered the place slowly meeting with some lady in uniform who greeted him.

"Greetings, welcome to the Hot Springs of Konoha, you a rather pretty girl I have not seen you around here before"

Ren had been wearing a loose lime green shirt with a Konoha leaf logo on it. He did not want stand out too much and for some reason the woman did not think he was a boy even though he had a nice white shorts on. Then again he prefered the girls section anyways since it was not as dirty or smelly.

After going into a changing room he undressed then carefully wrapped a large body towel around his chest and it covered up until just above his knees. He was a boy probably, but he just never showed it off much. He did not have the adam's apple or the broken voice, he also did not have the hairyness and rough skin that most men had. With his clear soft skin smooth like silk, he entered the females bath noticing only a few girls lying under the water, the steam covering their large chests which were clearly not being hidden behind a towel.

He slowly stepped into the water and sank down slowly as he waited to see what would happen, the other girls of which only two had chests that were nearly flat, as they moved in on his location. Once he was in the water he did not mind letting the towel slide down a bit then tying it under the water tightly so they would not be able to pull it off or look to see the truth.
The girls waved at him shyly and he looked away trying to ignore them, he was going to do some training today as he did not come to the village to relax. He was here to find Star and complete his training no matter how long that would take, or at least until he felt his mother needed him back home.

Training Words = 419

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Relaxing in the warm waters as he closed his eyes listening to some random women gossiping, the other two girls who moved closer to him earlier sitting near to him just talking girl talk. He did not listen to what they were saying as he began to get sleepy, it really felt nice to have a warm relaxing bath in the hot spring when all of a sudden he noticed someone seemed to be talking in his general direction to which he opened his eyes then heard the girl say more clearly.

"Hey, are you new here? I am Nene and this is Mina, what is your name?" he was a bit surprised and he realised he never thought that far ahead, but he stuck with the same answer he gave when he entered the place. "You can call me Yuzu" is what he said before looking down, just to make sure that no one could see the truth, then as he looked back up the girls were just smiling and began with some small talk.

"So what you think of Chisaki, she has an awesome rack right" as the other girl replied, "Yeah she does, wish we had a rack like hers, then all the boys would run to us too, isn't that right Yuzu?" as he listened to that he looked at them confused before replying. "Why would anyone care about that, i don't want a bunch of boys bothering me the whole time just cause of some large chest. If they going to bother me i want it to be because they like me and not just some stupid part of me". The girls stared in awe as they hugged him without asking, he became somewhat nervous as he could not fight back without losing his towel as well as killing them would not be an option either. He just sat there nervously as the girl hugged him and said, "That is the cutest thing i have ever heard, wish more girls were like you Yuzu do you want to come over to our place some time for a girl's night"

The situation was getting a bit out of hand as he also felt a bit dizzy from the steam he slowly was wiggling his way out of her embrace, ducking under the water to free himself before pulling away from her and leaning against the edge and then saying while blushing instinctively. "Sure, but maybe later i have to sort of do some exercise later". The girls looked at him, not fully understanding until the one girl spoke up and said, "You already nearly a stick, you do not need to lose anymore weight at all, but if you want to we can always exercise with you, do some stretches and stuff while helping eachother". He just nodded as he realised he was trapped with two simple girls who seemed to have added him to their girl group, it was unclear how things would go from here though.

Training Words = 419 + 505 = 924

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Warm weather, broken water pipe…a combination no one wanted to have when they were dying of heat in their apartment, only to realize that the water wasn't running out of the tabs like it should. Grumbling over the fact that she was about to have a stroke because of the rather intensive heat of that pre-summer heatwave, Risu decided there was no alternative but the Konoha Bath-house and hot springs to go to.

She didn't really like those open, public places, not because of the crowds or the social experience, but simply because she would be standing out among the people in the baths. After all, how many times could one see a young woman of her age with such white skin, jet black hair and golden snake eyes?

Just as she left her apartment to be on her way, she almost dropped to her knees due to the change of temperature, which even with the fact that she was wearing summer clothes, was still apparent. Despite wearing a lila dress with frills at the edges around her knees, two clips in her hair to keep it out of her face and a pair of black sandals, the heat still got to her and hard, forcing her to sprint from shadow to shadow, trying to avoid the heat from the sun as much as possible before getting to the baths, after all, she couldn't be seen sweating like a boar because of that weather and not to mention her social status as future Clan head of one of the wealthiest clans of the village.

Arriving at the Onsen, the young woman simply placed her clothes in the appointed locker, grabbed herself a towel to wrap around her chest and torso, with it only barely covering her more intimate parts, which made her think if she did not had to ask a larger towel. Even now she wasn't accustomed to the growth spurt she had been having lately, turning her slender, almost snakelike body into a curved body of an adult woman.

Hearing the giggles and comments on people already from the small corridor to the hot springs, Risu knew she had to try and get in their without making so much as a single noise, yet her streak of bad luck seemed to continue yet again, with her stepping on a slippery pebble at the edge of the open bath, ending up with her dropping flat into the water, right next to a seemingly young and cute blonde girl.

"Eh…sorry for that," The snake girl would say, when she rose out of the water, trying to put her towel straight again and trying to walk to the edge of the bath to sit down. "It's hot, isn't it?"

468-

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
It was not clear how he was going to escape being a part of this group of girls, but then as if sent from the gods or more like just breaking the tension that Ren was feeling. A girl into the water next to him, to the point that he made a girly scream, force of habit from his time working at the noodle shop to be more girl like. The other girls had the water splashed so hard it ruined their hair as they glared at the girl who interrupted them. Meanwhile as things turned out he looked at her and felt so relieved as she then began to apologise in a nervous fashion making him feel a bit more relaxed, which was a good thing for training. The only problem was she was really close to him with his face turning slightly pink as he looked at her skin which seemed overly pale.

She got up out of the water straightening out her towel as she began making her way to the edge of the bath to sit down, the girls glared at her even more before moving closer to Ren. They then whispered to him loud enough for the girl to hear, but soft enough for it not to be taken as them wanting her to hear.

"You should stay away from that white freak over there, she is nothing but trouble with all her ". He glared at them as they became quiet, after which he spoke with his unbroken voice and said. "I would rather be with a beautiful girl then a bunch of flat chested annoying useless girls who can not talk about how good someone looks then what is wrong with them." He pulled his towel up to his chest to keep up his female appearance as he followed the white girl who seemed to have something different about her. The golden eyes were somewhat interesting and driven by his curiousity he followed closely behind her as the other two girls remained quiet.

In the background the older women there were whispering and gossiping about the two of them. The girl they had never seen before a beautiful blonde with skin that looked way too soft, and the white freak who they seemed to have some dislike towards for some apparent reason with the words "Rich", "Freak" and some unmentionable words mentioned too. They were fading into the background as he followed carefully not wanting to alarm her as he said softly. "Please wait for me, i don't want to be left behind with those girls" as he made his way towards her.

Training Words = 924 + 449 = 1373

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The snake princess could hear the sneering comments from the two women all to well, yet choose not to react, simply because of one reason: they were nothing, mere specs of dust compared to the skills and powers she had, not to mention she had a life full of freedom and the possibility to do what she wanted whenever she wanted, something she was certain of, those two obnoxious women did not have.

When against all odds the cute blonde kid gave a rather harsh reaction in reply to the women's sneering towards Risu, the Orochi lady gave a soft grin, quite surprised by the bashful words uttered by the kid. leaning her head backwards a bit, while walking towards the other end of the bath, the snake princess simply chuckled softly, but just loud enough to be heard by the women and the blonde girly boy.

After a few seconds, the snake girl thought to have found a more comfortable and silent place to enjoy her moment at the hot springs and as she lowered herself into the hot, steamy water, she was surprised to suddenly hear the blonde kid's voice again, calling out to her.

"I would understand that you wouldn't want to be with those two idiots," Risu replied to the boy's request with a careful wink, patting on the stone edge of the bath, motioning the boy to come sit next to her. "It would've been aweful if they realized that despite your looks, you're not a girl, right?"

The blonde kid probably figured he had gone unnoticed the entire time, but despite his extremely feminin looks and behavior, Risu was still a high rated Medical Ninjutsu user, with extensive knowledge on the human anatomy and with a single glance, she had already seen that the blonde kid's hips were too thin and formless to be a girl, especially given the fact that he seemed to act older than someone would be regarding his size, she deduced that he had to be around her own age or slightly younger than her. It was already a fact that Risu was equally skilled in her medical ninjutsu as the Head of the Medical Division; Chisaki Senju.

"Don't be alarmed though, I won't tell," The snake woman chuckled, having fun with teasing the kid a bit."I bet you're not from around here, are you? Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to pull this off, getting into the girl's section, while being a boy yourself. The legendary Jiraya would've used you for his so-called research if he was still alive, hahah."

914-

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As he watched as she decended into the steamy waters slowly she finally replied to him with a wink which confused him, even though he atleast understood her reply agreed with his words that stated the girls were stupid. She patted the stone edge of the bath indicating she wished for him to sit next to her.

He carefully aproached as he sat down next to her only for her to mention that she knew he was a boy. This was not a first, but other than the elders of his clan and parents know one really knew he was a boy. He could not figure out how she knew as he kept looking at her in shock and awe, even though in the past he was less open and rather cold. Ever since he got adopted by Gin who currently goes by the name Shinobu, he has changed and fortunately never picked up on some of her bad habits. Before he could even begin to start worrying that it might be a problem if they knew while he was in the female section she said she would not tell. He began to wonder if she was planning to blackmail him, something he recently learnt about when reading through one of those old shinobi books on how to gain the upperhand.

She spoke a lot as he began to blush and then she mentioned Jiraiya and he looked at her a bit confused then said, " Who is that, and do you know who Chisaki is cause the girls mentioned her a bit and well" he looked down about to cry since he became emotional since getting adopted he was finding it harder and harder to hide his tears. "I am here to help the village, but i am also here to learn more about the village too, and if you can figure out i am a boy you must be really strong or have some cool doujutsu" as he stared into her golden eyes once again. He might have been wrong in so many ways, but under the circumstances of her figuring it out so fast he thought she must have some secret skill.

Medical jutsu is not widely practiced in Kirigakure so he did not pick up on the fact that medics can figure it out easily, even though he spent a lot of time in hospital with a private doctor. The things he could learn and as he stared at her he was leaning forward not worried that his towel sank into the water a bit only letting his shoulders stick out as he did not sit too deep. All this talking he did not even realise he forgot to tell her his name.

Training Words = 1373 + 462 = 1835

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Looking at the boy, Risu immediately understood from the frowning face he made, that this blonde kid had never heard of Jiraiya, which all in all was a shame in the snake girl's eyes, after all, the once revered sannin of old time also had someone among them who had been part of her clan at one point, not that her clan was proud of it in the end, but still…

A soft smile came upon Risu's face when the kid sat down next to her, seemingly feeling more comfortable than earlier and with him relaxing a bit more, so could the Orochi Lady, who had the tendency of being cautious around overly tensed people, luckily there was no such problem here, just some initiative nerves for two strangers to start and keep a conversation going, which wasn't an easy feat.

"Senju Chisaki, sure I know her," The young woman almost laughed when saying those words. Of course did she know the leader of the medical division, who didn't? Chisaki Senju was not only seen as a smart and shining example of her clan, but was also revered to far beyond the borders of konoha for her beauty and elegance. "Though I don't like to admit it, she's indeed as vibrantly beautiful as people say, she exhumes some kind of…invigorating energy, which just forces you to like her, as hating her is really almost impossible."

Risu remembered when she first had meet Chisaki Senju, which was when she was still a genin and had her struggle with the hyuga kid Kizai. It was a fight quicly and abrubtly stopped and ended by the graceful Senju, though many things have changed since then, Risu still has the same kind of respect to the Medical division leader as she had back then.

"And sorry to dissapoint you, but no, I dont have a doujutsu," This was actually quite funny for her, as she could understand the idea of people thinking she had a doujutsu, given the unique color and shape of her eyes, but sadly or rather luckily she did not have any kind of doujutsu. "Strong is too much. I'm just good with the human physique, the anatomy. You're almost impeccable as a girl, but you lack one distinct part to be seen as a girl by someone with a medical expertise like me: the form of your hips depicts the lack of having the female reproductive organs…basically you have a boy's hips."

1337-

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The white girl replied saying that she knew the beautiful Senju Chisaki, as the young boy went into deep thought since Senju sounded familiar to which he remembered reading up on a great Suiton user. Senju Tobirama who was apparently some great Kage from long long long ago. She mentioned Chisaki was also beautiful on the inside making it hard to hate her, or at least that was what he had heard when he listened to the girl.

Things seemed okay until she mentioned how she had no doujutsu and that he had something manly about him, or at least something not so girly about him. His tight hips which do not stand out like a gigantic big butt or in this case if his hips were bigger he would pass for a girl anywhere. He then thought for a bit then blushed as he looked down. "so if i put on a nice wide dress then i can be a little princess?" he did not quite get how wrong that sounded, but he was in pure curiousity gone out of control disrupting his more calm careful self. He looked at her with no ill intentions just a longing to know and learn more, he also leaned in closer to the girl before she could answer he looked into her eyes, he put the palm of his hand on his chest and then introduced himself. "I am Yuzu" not giving out his first name as he was not too sure if he could trust her yet, a downside of living in the shinobi world and dealing with War at a young age.

Training Words = 1835 + 272 = 2107

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The very idea of seeing the blonde kid walking around in a wider dress, or an umbrella dress made Risu laugh out loud, not that she was planning to do so, but it was just such a funny, yet completely plausible idea that it simply got her so far as to laugh about the whole idea. In fact, it would've probably been that kind of clothing that would've made the blonde kid look exactly like some twelve to fourteen year old girl, or even someone of her own age, as she herself had only developped her body through great lengths in just several months, from the slender, thin and lithe Risu of old to the curvy Risu she was now, the luck of a late, but still apparent growth spurt.

"Well then…Yuzu," She replied to the young lad after he had so hesitantly given her his name. "You could call me Risu, but serious, about that dress…if you actually strive to look exactly like a girl, that would just be the best suited kind of clothing for you…I mean, you would even be able to fool me if you would be wearing that."

Again she laughed, while leaning a bit closer to the kid, looking straight into his eyes with her golden snake eyes, trying to see if his face really was as girlish as she had seen it to be at her first glance upon him, yet no matter how she looked at it, with the small chin, relatively long eyelashes, finely shaped cheekbones, she could only agree that this boy was not just androgynous, he went beyond that, actually lacking almost all male features, which made her wonder if he would've been a girl, could he have been any cuter or was it the fact that he also lacked some of the less beautiful feminine features that made him so unbelievably cute and cuddly.

"You're the total opposite of what someone would expect from a guy," Risu muttered softly, while grabbing the boy gently by the shoulders, amazed by how lith this kid's body actually was. "I'm starting to wonder one thing…why is a foreigner so cute?"

The fact that she knew he was a foreigner was yet again a display of her great knowledge on her village, but was also due to her occupation as an ANBU member. She knew most clans and most shinobi in the village and even if this kid going by the name Yuzu was not a shinobi, there would've been talks and rumours about a boy this cute.

"Be honest Yuzu," The snake girl asked with a broad grin on her face. "What do you think about the idea of getting us some clothes?"

1800-

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He thought he was seeing things as for a moment he thought he saw her attempt to laugh. Maybe it was in his head as his perception was exceptional and with his clan jutsu he uses on his eyes, the people mistake him also for having special eyes. The truth though was that he had the best eyes in the entire Kirigakure village, with no one able to match him as far as it came to his great sense of perception. Sadly perception does not give you advanced medical knowledge as shown by the white girl who he gave a closer look, her body being really curvy as he looked down for a bit then as she replied saying his name he blushed. It felt nice to be called by his name, or at least his clan name since in his village he often got called brat, kid, little bish, little demon and some names that could not be mentioned. Even though he did great things in the war and has many good deeds he has done, most people that have seen or met him see him in a harsh light, with the exception of medical staff. Even in Konoha it seemed like this white girl was like them, she has medical knowledge liked him enough to call him Yuzu, which was at least better then being called cute kid by that lady in the medical center of Kirigakure or the owners of the noodle shop he works at who call him Yuzu or Ren.

Then he finally heard the beautiful white girl say her name, Risu. The name was short and seemed to match Yuzu as far as how long it takes to say it. Then she mentioned seriously that if he wore the dress he just mentioned or an umbrella dress which he was not sure about. He was blushing as he fidgeted and lazily just went down only his nose and above sticking out of the water as he moved around to her other side. He was in a playful mood before recovering as he kept looking at her then rose up a bit in the same position as before just on the other side of her. He was curious if he could be a complete girl, but he did not actually want to do it as he swam around just to get himself to stop blushing.

She laughed and the leaned closer whether this was from him swimming around or her thinking about him in a dress he would not know. She leaned a bit closer to him looking straight into his big blue eyes as she looked at his face intently. He did not know what was wrong and he was struggling not to blush again under her gaze, he was also starting to feel a little dizzy having been in the steamy water for quite some time. She also seemed to have noticed something he did not, the features of the hips made him look cuter since the wide hips would stand out and distract people from the cute form that most young girls can possess sometimes. While other times the hips are only slightly developed which maintains their cuteness. All these things that Ren knew nothing about, he was a boy and for the most part he did not know much about anatomy to begin with. He only knew weak points and spots to attack to knock out, kill, maim, hurt and inflict harm most of the time.

She then grabbed him gently by his shoulders, he gasped holding in his scream as he got a bit nervous, he did not even hear that she said he was the opposite of what you would expect of a guy. She would now feel something not many people got to feel properly, his skin was as soft as silk, which is normally meant as a joke, but with him it was real. His skin was smooth and soft even though he was well trained and had been injured many times, as he instinctively flinched pulling his left shoulder away a little bit under her touch. It was a reflexive response from having it hurt many times, but the best medical staff always worked on him. They felt a boy this cute and young should not end up battle scarred, or at least not visibly so. He was getting better so he did not always respond to it, but the fact that he did not pull away from her completely was a sign of his trust.

She then asked why a foreigner was so cute as he blushed deeply and nervously as he looked into her eyes, before gazing down and blushing as Risu's towel was actually sliding down slowly. Before he could tell her she said he must be honest and asked what he thought about getting some clothes. He looked back to her eyes still blushing as he said. "Sure we could go and Risu" he looked to the side just in case as he whispered so she could hear while looking away slightly and still looking at her basically defeating the purpose of looking away. " Your towel is slipping ... "

Training Words = 2107 + 867 = 2974

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The boy was blushing, only making him look so much cuter, which only made Risu more excited. This kid was to her what a fluffy bunny was for a toddler, something so damn adorable she just couldn't help herself but wanting to pat the kid on the head and call him a good boy, though her slightly restraint nature did its wonders in keeping her at bay on that point. However, just as she was about to lose that self-control, the boy said something so simple and in an instant, her entire face turned from the usual porcelain white into a deep pinkish-hue.

"W-w-wait…eh, just a moment," Risu stuttered, while trying to grab the towel and make sure it did not slip any further, but in doing so, it lost its grip on her body, unwrapping itself from her, which she tried to stop even more, ending into a rather comical struggle with her towel. "Raah, why did I have to grow so much in such little time, this towel just doesn't want to get back around…eh, damn it."

With that said and growing even redder in her face, Risu released her hands from the towel, made a few handseals and suddenly a thick mist arose from the water, hiding everything from everyone, but she just used it to get the hell out of the water and get to her locker to at least grab and put on her summer dress.

"Don't be alarmed," She would say when running back to the water in a jiffy, grabbing Yuzu by the arm and trying to pull him out of the water. "It's best to get out of here now…just to be certain that no one blames me…or you for that mist."

Pulling her towel away from underneath the dress, Risu ran towards the vending machine in the entrance hall of the hot springs, taking two bottles of milk, one for her and one for Yuzu.

"So…shopping it is," The snake girl laughed, drinking up her bottle of milk. "Or did you have any other thing in town you wanted to see first?"

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Risu's nature seemed so much different as a stutter was somewhat unexpected at that time, he watched her try to grab the towel, it looked like she was having a losing battle as her hands said stay and her chest said no thank you. He did not laugh as he kept his same expression as he wondered why he was still peeking and not looking away. While he was thinking about that along with the Risu stutter as the towel unwrapped itself from her. It was not clear how much or what he saw but she took a chance to release her towel completely to make hand seals, if the young boy did not have such good perception he would not have seen a glimps of them, which actually looked bigger outside of the towel though obstructed by her hands then the mist came.

He noticed she disappeared into the mist as he was not quite sure what was going on, as he did not think girls were shy around girls. As perceptive as he is, he did not pick up on the fact that he is a boy, and some girls just do not like being looked at by other girls. When he heard her voice he became a bit more calm as his heart started racing for no apparent reason, or at least not apparent to the young Yuzu. As she grabbed his arm and pulled him along , he noticed she seemed to be about as strong as him with her grip though not tight but combined with how easy she pulled him. Sadly he thought he was exaggerating since he was pretty much the lightest when it came to weight so pulling him around did not mean much. He did not even know when she got dressed as his heart was still racing asshe pulled him along, she managed to grab two bottles of milk during this and right now his head was spinning from all the many different things happening.

He watched her drink the milk and say they would go shopping now, his towel was just barely holding and he just managed to keep his footing. She then asked him if he wanted to see anything else in town and the only thing that hit him right then and there was that he would need to get dressed if they go out, but he forgot where he placed the clothes he had on when he entered the place. He noticed a robe as they were moving while he also got distracted by the untouched second bottle of milk. He grabbed hold of one of the white robes and he covered himself while the towel slid simultaneously in a way that, just as you expect to see the proof that he is a boy the robe covered it. It was too big as the sleeves went over his hands and the robes went back like a woman's back of her wedding dress. He then looked down and finally said.

"I do wanna look around, but we should get some clothes first and that dress looks nice." He had forgotten that he had glimpsed at her fruit, but he would never truly forget as his shinobi mind would keep it safe somewhere in the back of his mind. He then fidgeted a bit moving around with his hands covered. "Oh, and may i have some milk too please", as he blushed pink and was thinking of something he was not sure he was allowed to mention as he stood there, his endless fidgeting a habit he built up from having to wait endlessly at times.

Training words = 2974 + 616 = 3590

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Trying her best to hide her body from becoming exposed wasn't really the worst of her problems, but the fact that the little kid decided that it was quite funny of a show she had been giving, but the kid seemed to have problems of his own regarding finding his belongings and thus had no clothes, though he apparently was good at managing himself even at the toughest of times, though he still seemed to have a sense of humor and a cheeky side to himself.

"Here's the bottle of milk, Yuzu," The young woman laughed, looking at the blonde boy dressed in a robe obviously to big his size, but strangely fitting him. "No matter the cost, we still need to get you something nice to wear after all, especially now that you've lost your own clothes."

Risu handed out the bottle of milk to Yuzu, not taking off the cap of the cold milk, just to keep that little fun for the blonde kid, while she would be giving her towels and utensils back at the lady at the front counter.

"Whenever the milk's done," The snake girl smiled, putting her jade magatama earrings in her ears. "We'll make sure you have something that fits you."

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As she replied saying he could have the milk she laughed at him, which he was a bit confused as to how to respond other than blushing more. He was starting to think he was getting sick cause he could feel his blushing. She mentioned how he lost his clothes and he realised he needed some new clothes since he can not really fight in these robes, he was put in danger of maybe having to fight naked which maybe did not bother Risu but it did somewhat bother the young Ren.

As she finally handed him the bottle of milk he was about to open it when the bottle cap chose not to budge. This was embarrassing and annoying at the same time, he realised the main problem was he needed his hands and that would be a bit difficult right now. He kept struggling then watched as she headed towards the lady to hand in her towels, as he watched her walking from behind and then said, "Your hips are not that big", which was not exactly true as he was comparing her to someone else who had way larger hips, namely his mother Gin back in Kirigakure who he missed a bit. If she had not mentioned it he would have ignored it and it was then that he realised girls hips move a lot when they walk for some reason. As he looked back down a bit upset he bit the bottle cap off the milk then began downing the milk quickly as he then peeked in her direction when he was nearly done.

She said whenever the milk is done they could go get something that would fit him as he looked towards her and nodded as he dropped the empty bottle as it broke. "Sorry"

Training Words = 3590 + 307 = 3897

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
When the blonde kid told Risu her hips weren't that big either, the young woman blushed slightly, actually quite glad to get such a remark, though knowing it to be more than true, since she had been blessed with a slender body ever since her youngest days, only getting a bit curvy in the last few months, though still far from looking like a fully fledged woman like for instance Chisaki Senju. However, Risu knew that it was exactly this which was her 'personal' charm.

"Allright, now that we're both ready, let's go," The Orochi lady laughed, swiftly grabbing Yuzu's slender hands for a moment, releasing one to drag him along with her other, giving a greeting to the lady behind the counter and turning into the direction of the main street of the village. "First we'll need to see what colors you like, so we can find something fitting for you. Maybe something more manly would do, since in your case it would make you look a bit like a tomboy…which in all aspects given your appearance and physique might be quite the match."

Dragging Yuzu along to her favorite shops, she hoped the kid would see the fun of shopping and would ignore the fact that Risu was always looking around, as if she was trying to confirm something, though covering that slight anxiety with a smile on her face.

"Oh, look at that dress," She suddenly exclaimed, standing still in front of a short, silk lila dress, which immediately cought her eyes and desire. "Now…THAT is my kind of thing, purple-ish and soft on the skin, perfect for you AND me."

Having said that, she got two of those dresses out of the stand and handed one to Yuzu, the smaller one of the two she had taken of course, almost forcing the blond kid to go and try it on in one of the cabins, showing that she was obviously anxious to see the result: Yuzu in a lila summer dress.

"Let's see if you can be even cuter than you are now," The snake girl laughed warmly, swiftly walking to one of the cabins to try her own size of the dress.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She decided that since they were both ready they should go, but things got a bit weird when she grabbed his hands together. For that short moment his mind went blank as she then proceded to drag him along as he did not even realise when his hands came apart. He nearly tripped as he struggled a bit as his robes were dragging on the ground, people began to whisper things as the sight of a small boy in large hot spring bath robes and a girl in her summer dress dragging him along. The one kid pointed as he asked his mother if they could do that to which the angry mother replied. "That girl is going to Hell and if you want to follow her you going to feel the burning fire of hell on your backside." While not the most original way to say not do it, the woman clearly had a sense of humor which must have been a Konoha thing since, people in the mist were rather cold except for when they came from the Siren's Den, been drinking or had a nice personality but in general it was never that upbeat in his home village.

She then said they needed to find out what colors he likes, which made him come to his senses. He wanted to say she could just ask him and he would have said blue and lime green, but she did not even bother to do that. She mentioned something about wearing a manly outfit. She said it would make him look like a tomboy which was a foreign word to him, having very little knowledge of the gender hierarchy. As they continued he kept wondering why she would smile for no reason while looking around, he was not sure if she was being followed and hiding her fear or just maybe she was a bit crazy like most girls seemed to be. While he was smart she used the word physique and he was stumped as he just nodded to what she said, he was trying to keep up with the conversation even though he had not once mentioned a word.

Finally she stopped and had this silk lilac dress that cought her eye, he watched her as she said that was her kind of thing. He thought maybe she had soft skin too and needed the silk to be gentle to it. She then went in and got two of the dresses from the stand and gave Yuzu the smaller one which looked nearly the right size, but he was nervous to put on a dress, then went into the cabin and whispered to himself. "This might be like my maid outfit in kiri"

He dropped the white robes to the floor as he now stood naked looking around as he had his hands between his legs. He kept looking around the cabin and found nothing, no surveilance or perverts to peek on him. He finally removed his hands as he stretched out, he felt free like he had not been in a long time as he watched the door of the cabin carefully, if he saw anything he would dive into the robes like a small boy diving into a bed full of blankets or a bath full of foam.

If things went well and he was not forced to play the hide his secret game, he would now have the lilac summer dress on. He stepped outside of the cabin slowly blushing revealing that the dress as small as it was had made space for cleavage so instead of that the top ended up not covering his shoulders at all as it stopped just above his underarm. He looked down and realised the summer dress was too big as he looked back at her in the compromising pose of him looking with wide watery eyes as he asked. "Can i put something else on, i feel like it wants to fall off"
He would cry if she did not bring something else for him to wear as the lady who works there was stunned at the cute little girl before her in the dress which seemed to be too big.

He waited patiently for Risu to answer as his tears were building up to a breaking point, like a river trapped in a dam that was about to burst.

Training Words = 3987 + 740 = 4727

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
At the first sight of Yuzu in the dress, the snake girl knew that there was the one mistake she might've made. The blonde young boy actually still had the absolute kiddy sizes, which meant that even though Risu had taken the smallest of the adult sizes, the fact that there should be some filling up front and some curves, Yuzu lacked these things, resulting in an awkwardly looking boy, with a dress that would drop out of itself if the kid did not refrain the dress from doing so.

"Ok, for me it was quite a good choice, but for you…other department," Risu laughed, pointing out that Yuzu could best go back to the cabin and wait there for someother clothes the snake woman would bring him. "It's the size, you'll be needing some smaller, kiddy sizes, sadly."

Quickly glancing at the kid's department, Risu tried to find some more form fitting clothes, like cute   thin, pastel blue turtlenecks and white bermudashorts which she though to be a perfect, tomboyish match for the blonde kid, making him look feminine, while actually wearing clothes that were designed for girls but with a boy in mind. A rather complicated thing to explain, but all in all the clothes were cute enough to suit the blonde boy according to her own opinion.

"Ok, let's see what we have here," The snake woman would speak softly while standing next to the cabin, reaching the clothes towards Yuzu through the cabin's curtain, so that the kid wouldn't have his privacy invaded or worse, exposed. "Pastel blue and sky blue shortsleeved turtlenecks, white bermuda shorts, white frilly skirt, white sandals with laces, black Shinobi sandals and a blue cap. Just try these on in any possible combination and tell me what you think…The sizes should be about right, this time."

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She apologised or at least he thinks she apologised as she suggested he should get something from another department. He was a bit confused at the long word as he was starting to think he should have paid attention in language class. As he was sitting down on a couch near by as she pointed out that he should return to the cabin once again. He made his way back there carefully as she suggested he get something smaller since she had forgotten that kids sizes were way different.

He waited inside as he wondered when she would be back, he waited patiently as one of the staff members became a bit worried and asked if he was okay and he just said yes while blushing behind the curtain. The woman was not convinced as she went to make sure that the white woman did not go too far, they had an incident where a mother left her child behind in a clothing store and had ran away to another village. She got acknowledged as a missing nin and killed shortly after leaving the woman who was helping out at the shop an orphan of sorts.

She finally was back and spoke to him saying something along the lines of he should try stuff on. He took the clothes from her hand then said "I will try it on, no peeking okay". As he looked at the tops he decided to put on the sky blue turtleneck, since he liked looking at the sky then he put on the white bermuda shorts because it was just right. The frilly skirt he mistook for a cape as it covered his shoulders strangely enough like a small overcoat. He then finished off by putting on the cap which he had turned to the side slightly and he put on the sandals with the laces since he did not want them to come off his feet if he was going to wear something on his feet. He stepped out in his some what normal attire except for the skirt cape. It probably should have occured to him that it was a skirt not a cape, but he was getting a bit hungry so he did not notice it.

Training Words = 4727 + 375 = 5102

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
When the blonde kid going by the name Yuzu came out of the dressing cabin, Risu didn't know wether to laugh because of the hilarity or because of the fact that the combination of clothes did work out perfectly, besides his mistake on the skirt, that is. In a swift moment, she decided not to laugh at him, but simply nod, humm a bit, before pulling off the skirt, putting it aside for a moment, while making a signal with her index finger that he should turn around a bit, so she could actually have a good look at his appearance.

"Well, that was a weird way to wear a skirt," The young woman chuckled, slapping her hand on his left shoulder, trying to put some energy in him, as it seemed that the young man somehow seemed to lack energy and spirit."I'll pay for those…are you hungry perhaps, since you look a bit pale. Ok, that really sounds weird coming from someone as white like me, doesn't it?"

Ignoring the answer on her questions, she first made way to pay the shopkeeper what she was due for her dress and Yuzu's clothes, before she would get back to him and take him by the hand again, pulling him a bit towards her, so that she could get a look on his face, slightly worried if he wasn't getting a fever due to the hot springs or something, which was quite common for those notaccustomed to the higher temperatures in Konoha.

"Are you perhaps from Kirigakure or Kumogakure?" She suddenly asked, trying to figure everything out. "It could be a slight fever due to the baths or just simply a gnawing hunger, in both cases food might help, so what do you say, want to get something to eat now that we're on the main street?"

Poking the young man's stomach with her finger, she hoped to gain a reaction from him to judge what was wrong, trouble with temperatures or just plain being hungry.

"Before we get something to eat…are you a shinobi?" The Orochi lady asked with a smile on her face. "If so, I might treat you to something more interesting for an outsider, food and perhaps afterwards a bit of sparring, since lately I feel bored and I'm always up for seeing something interesting."

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
When she saw him she gave a slight nod and hummed a bit which sounded weird and then his cape was taken off. She signaled for the young boy to turn around and he was not sure how much so he just stepped slowly turning himself. The shorts was a bit loose even though it was already a really small size, fortunately it was tight enough not to fall down, but as he turned his shirt did go up slightly showing a shape that showed it was beneath his waist and probably just holding on to the last section of his hips.

Girls had wider hips so if he was a girl the shorts would have been up to his waist, but having the hips of a boy the shorts hung lower. Whether she took note of that before the shirt fell back down hiding this fact as the top it seems was actually a bit big still, since he was actually small for his age too which made it a mission to shop for him at times. Not that he cared if the colors were right and the clothes did not fall off he did not care much for it.

The young woman chuckled at Yuzu as she slapped her hand on his left shoulder, he looked to her direction with a look of shock which could have been mistaken for fear if it was not for the fact that he stopped to stare at her hand for a while. She said she would pay for everything which was something he was used to, whether it was his mom paying for his food or the hospital staff in Kirigakure paying for his treatment he hardly paid for anything. He never had to pay rent either since he had his mom and also some of the destruction and damages he caused were now being covered by Sanosuke the proud Raikage.

She made a comment about him being a bit pale, but he did not make out the rest and just looked up to her about to answer what she said when she made her way to the shopkeeper. She paid for her dress and his clothes just like she said she would. She took his hand again as he blushed slightly, he was a bit confused why she did not call him to follow her and always pulled him towards her. Then again if he paid attention he would realize he was keeping a slight distance sometimes on instinct. She then asked him whether he came from Kirigakure or Kumogakure. He thought about it and realized it was a bit obvious that he was new to the village, and she did mention medical something or other which he had to try and remember. His mind was then flooded with the mention of Chisaki and then finally his mind came back around to what she asked as he looked down having a somewhat sad look in his eyes.

“I am from Mizu no Kuni”
, the country of water which meant he was probably from the hidden mist as well but he did not want to say it directly to her. She then followed up with a second thing saying he might have a fever, although he knew his body was fine mostly since his dizziness from the hot springs was already gone. He said with a slightly more lively tone in reply which sounded more like how a child should speak. “Yeah, I am sort of hungry, but I don’t know where to get food here”. He had been hunting animals in the forest during his time here so he was in need of a good and well cooked meal with some real flavor.

She then asked him a question he was hoping she would not ask, or at least did not expect her to ask. She asked him if he was a shinobi as he gave a look on his face as his eyes got big and tears seemed to be building up. She was smiling, but he mistook it for her hiding a grin and plotting something until she followed up with the rest of what she wanted to say. She said if he was a shinobi there would be something more interesting for him so that after they eat they could have a friendly spar cause she was bored.

He rubbed his eyes then smiled at her nicely and replied with “Sure…, but can we please eat first I am starving”. He yawned a bit as he began stretching slightly before stopping and looking to her with an awe struck look on his face. “Is it okay if we fight without weapons cause I do not want to hurt you too badly”. Not wasting any time the boy gave a really cocky and bratty response, while saying it in such an innocent way that it was both cute and perhaps insulting at the same time. While neither of them knew how strong the other was, the young boy had every bit of confidence in his skills and was hoping to make her excited since he was also a bit bored. Although his boredom was more a result of his hunger pains, while it was up to her to decide how things would go from here it was clear that the fun had only just begun.

Training Words = 5102 + 898 =6000
Chakra = 340/340

OOC Comment:

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"Ooh," Risu shreeked, obviously glad with Yuzu's answer on where he was originating from. "Well, that is at least one interesting place to come from, seeing its rather…wartorn history, not good for tourists I reckon."

With a smile, she listened to his wishes, notifying that he wanted something to eat before she could show him her surprise and she herself had the urge to eat something as well, making it all a bit easier to drag the young boy towards a Ramen shop nearby and order two beef stew ramen bowls, which were two massive bowls filled with noodles, miso soup and a tenderly cooked and swiftly roasted beef in between the noodles, resulting in a strong, succulent taste which was unforgettable for anyone loving their food.

"That really hits the spot doesn't it?" The Orochi lady laughed, slurping up a few noodles from between her chopsticks, smiling while she was obviously having some childish fun in doing so. "It might not be much, but I hope you enjoy that Ramen as much as I do and if you want I can still order a few more…o-san, some more breadsticks please, I'm running low on noodles."

Knowing that she was a bit rude by quickly breaking off her conversation and yelling at the shopkeeper, Risu made the sorry-sign with her hand, followed by the 'I want to drink' sign, which was happily understood by the man, who quickly placed a bottle of cold, green tea in front of both Yuzu and Risu.

"Given my age and your…apparant age, no alcohol, I'd say…not yet anyway, haha," The girl continued to wrestle with the squirmy noodles in her bowl, slurping them out of it with sounds of joy and pleasure when the taste of the soup seemed to touch her tongue. "So tell me Yuzu, what do you think of Konohagakure so far?"

3787 total
800/800 c-rank jutsu:White snake style-genesis invocation trained (-20% wc clan perk)
1600/1600 A rank jutsu: White snake style-exodus dictate trained (-20% wc clan perk)
1387/2000 S rank jutsu: white snake style-apocalypse convocation (-20% wc clan perk)

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She seemed glad to know where the young boy came from as she replied by saying that the place he came from was interesting. She mentioned it had a war torn history and was not good for tourists. He was not sure he could argue that since he felt that was true and it was not really as much history as it is present. The Seven Bells War not being too far in the past yet.

She listened to what he had to say with a smile on her face, he was a bit confused by it since girls seemed to have a habit of smiling too much. She then decided to drag him all the way to a shop where she ordered some ramen for them. The ramen came in two massive bowls full of noodles, a soup which looked like miso soup and some beef which looked a bit tender as it was between the noodles.

Risu seemed to enjoy the ramen as as she laughed and smiled while eating her ramen, he ate it more reserved while chewing a bit as he slurped in the noodles silently as he looked at her. He was a bit shocked to see a girl who ate like most guys do, but then again girls did not eat sometimes which he always found strange. As she asked him if he liked the ramen as much as she did, not even really waiting she was getting some breadsticks and ordering more ramen already. He began to wonder if they were going to eat and run or if she was going to pay for all this as well.

She did not seem to give him much of a chance to speak, and he did not want to speak with his mouth full which he learnt was actually bad sometimes. She joked about how they could not have alcohol cause of their age, which he remembered hearing about even though he never had alcohol before. He also wondered how the man knew to bring her a drink in the first place which was this green tea. It was then that she finally stopped to ask him what he thought of Konoha so far as he took a deep breath accidentally slurping in noodles as he choked for a bit, coughing slightly as he bit the noodles to cut the rest off as he found a way to breathe as he finally downed some of the noodles stuck in his throat.

“ This place is really big, you guys need some signs or maybe a map so people do not get lost.” He looked up a bit deep in thought as he then looked down back towards Risu. “The ramen is okay but the noodles were not cooked finish, it would be nice if they took time to make sure everything is cooked right and the beef was too tender. I had trouble chewing those meaty pieces they should make it more lean and I don’t drink tea, where is the orange juice, or grape juice, or milk or…”

The man who had helped serve the tea was getting a bit upset while the other lady seemed to be glaring at the boy before turning away to the side as the young boy could not see her with a smile on her face. She whispered so soft to herself that the boy who was having a somewhat concerned and strict look on his face could not hear her, but just loud enough for Risu to pick up on the two words she said. “So cute…” as the woman smiled before storming off as if she was upset by the boy’s complaints. He worked at the noodle shop in Kirigakure so he knew a little bit about cooking, though he could not explain all he knew with words since he was shown what to do rather then told what he was doing.

He was still thirsty though and his eyes began to look really dry rather then the slight watery nature they normally have. He had yet to adapt to the lower humidity of Konohagakure which probably had the next best humidity after Kirigakure to begin with. He felt so glad he was not in Sunagakure the desert or Iwagakure which was rocky dry, with Kumogakure being quite humid as well with their lightning weather they had. Risu was dealing with a little boy who had the skill to kill, but a very curious will

Training Words = 6000 + 750= 6750

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The young Orochi woman simply couldn't refrain herself from laughing when she heard the comment from the young blonde kid, telling her about the fact that the hidden village of the leaf is in reality so big, that it would need maps and markers all around the place so people would not be prone to getting lost in Konoha. She didn't just laugh because it was funny, but also because in a way, Yuzu was completely right. In the fourhundred or more years of its existence, Konohagakure had grown exponentially, with many clans enlarging their compounds, new streets and new bussinesses coming into town on a yearly basis.

In fact, Konoha wasn't really a village anymore, but more of a souvereign citystate within the land of fire. It had grown from just another shinobi-village into a powerhouse on international scale, with yearly over two hundred new ninjas graduating at the academy. Also the fact that despite its quick change of leadership over the passed decade, Konoha had hardly fought a war on their own turf, almost always being the supporting or aggressive party and always remaining out of the warzone itself.

"I guess you're right," Risu finally said when she stopped laughing, tears biggling down her cheeks, happy tears. "There really should be markers and maps for people that dont live in Konoha or are just not that familiar with it."

When the kid's comments on the ramen and the service finally came through to Risu, she blushed slightly, simply because she had hardly noticed the second comment of the kid due to her long laughter. Sure, the noodles were a bit undercooked and the beef a bit too tender maybe, but if he wanted to go to the more expensive noodleshops or a restaurant, they had to go to the other side of town and the future Ouroboros clan head wanted to show Yuzu just that: the Ouroboros compound, because now that she knew he was a ninja, she thought he might like a stroll in the garden and to meet her pet Uraeus, who when she wasn't around, mostly managed to get through town unnoticed to get himself some meals in the ouroboros compound, after all, her pet snake was just as irrationally clever as she was and a major pain in the ass when he did not have his daily meals.

"Allright, do you want to come with me to my clan's garden," The young woman asked gently to the blonde kid, while making a signal to the owner of the ramen shop that she wanted two drinks to go and the check. The owner complied, bringing some icecold green tea in a bottle for Risu and with a sneering grin on his face, he placed a plastic cup with freshly made orange juice and a straw on the counter near Yuzu. "I did say I wanted to show you something interesting."

4280 total
800/800 c-rank jutsu:White snake style-genesis invocation trained (-20% wc clan perk)
1600/1600 A rank jutsu: White snake style-exodus dictate trained (-20% wc clan perk)
1880/2000 S rank jutsu: white snake style-apocalypse convocation (-20% wc clan perk)

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
She seemed to find it funny that he called her village big, were all girls like this. He could never understand it though how when you told a girl she was big she would get upset then tell her she is small then she gets more upset. Girls were strange and mysterious in so many ways, but her laugh was bothering him slightly as she did eventually stop. He did not understand why she was crying though, did she laugh so hard that she hurt herself or did she have something in her eyes.

After a while when she seemed to get a hold of herself she blushed just slightly which he also got confused with as he blushed back. She was blushing for who knows what reason, he just figured it was a bit embarrassing to be next to a laughing girl. It took a while, but she finally got to the point where she invited him to visit her clan's garden. Sounded very familiar in the sense that his clan had a vineyard, farmlands, gardens and forests all under one really large lake, or to be more precise under the largest lake in Kirigakure.

He was not sure what to say as he began to have a conflict deep within himself. He thought to himself it could be a trap, like that time these nice people invited him to a camp fire only to be bandits who mistook him for some poor kid. He then figured she got him clothes, nice food, not the best food but really nice food. He then remembered people who are nice to him will always do one of two things. Go away cause they busy or die. Either way he was struggling with this problem, until a voice in the back of his mind said it was okay as he looked to her with eyes that looked passed her. As if he was looking into another world, that is how far out and spaced out the look on his face was as he finally said. "Okay, but is there going to be a lot of walking?"

As he looked down to his feet he realised whatever he was wearing on his feet, if he had anything on them to begin with was now gone. He did not want to walk barefoot in the streets as he began sizing her up as he was trying to figure out if she would be able to carry him if it was far. He would wait for her reply and let her decide since he has chosen to follow her danger or no danger.

Training Words = 6750 + 439 = 7189

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Risu heard the question, the ponder about the fact if there would be a lot of walking entailed in their travel to the Ouroboros place. Nodding a bit, the young woman pointed at Yuzu's newly aqcuired footwear, making it obvious that the few minute walk wouldn't really matter now that he actually had something on his feet.

"Just saying, but even if it would've been a long walk, it would not have mattered at all," The future head of the Ouroboros clan chuckled, seemingly pleased with her reply to his earlier question, yet at the same time most likely confusing the blonde kid from kirigakure with her vague response. "It's like walking towards a hospital in any way you look at it, minus the incredible bills you could get when leaving again. So really dont worry, would there be anything happening to you along the way, you can be certain that you'll end the day in perfect health again."

With a soft giggle, Risu pointed at a more narrow, yet beautifully maintained cobble stone roar adjacent to the main street they had been walking through before. At the end of the street, a guarded open gate was visible and it was obvious that the main part of the Ouroboros companied: The outer gardens, the residential area of the Hebi family and the commonly shared places were all open to the public, but a quarter of the compound was fenced and guarded, shielded from the rest of the compound and the village, as this was the inner circle, the Orochi family's estate.

"The estate is where we'll need to be," The young Orochi woman spoke kindly to Yuzu. "I'll make sure you can stay for the night, so you'll be refreshed for anything you desire to do tomorrow, but for now, I really want to know lots of things about Kirigakure, I'm really interested."

Along the way, Risu's questions would be abundant. Questions like: 'How much did it rain in the village where yuzu came from?' or 'Was it really so foggy out there?' All questions about the simple things, but of course things the woman wanted to know, as she had never seen Kirigakure before, she had hardly ever even left the village itself, disregarding the trips into the very outskirts of the nation of fire, yet outside the nation there was a whole new world for the young woman and she wanted to see that world.

4280 total
2000/2000 S rank jutsu: white snake style-apocalypse convocation (-20% wc clan perk)
298-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.