You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Casually laying on a branch in the dense forests in Konoha, Antanas begins to whistle a tune his mother had sang to him when he was young. ~Nennen korori yo, Okorori yo~ Antanas whistled as best he could. ~Bōya wa yoi ko da, Nenne shina~ Sitting up, Antanas looks at the large trees in Konoha. "I wonder where Toshiko is at" Antanas gives out a loud sigh, wondering how he is going to tell him about his father. He doesn't want to leave his friends, but knows that he might have to. Antanas pulls out his katar, tapping it against the trunk of the tree. "Hmmph. I need to train my jutsu." Antanas says, hopping on the ground. Antanas sighs and begins to look at the ground. "Earth Release: Mud Wolves!" Antanas yells at the ground, pressing both palms of his hands on the earth. Just then, two blobs come up to the surface, immediately crippling itself over its own weight. "Let me try this again..." Antanas sighs as he calls out the jutsu name, and smacks his palms on the ground. This time, two muddy blobs that look slightly like animals come up. These two start attacking each other, and soon they dissolve back into dirt and mud. "Dammit!" Antanas yells at the ground, kicking the pile of dirt at a nearby tree. "This is the last time before I wait for Toshiko..." Antanas then says the justu once more, and presses his palms to the dirt, this time bringing up two piles of mud that looked like wolves. Looking at him, the wolves turned their heads and turned back into dirt. "Finally!" Antanas yells, laying down on the soft earth. 'Now all I have to do is master it...' Antanas sighs as he climbs back in his tree, and begins to wait for Toshiko.

[308 Words Total]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After Toshiko's fight with the strange man, he needed to think. He left the streets of the village after a bit of wondering as he pondered about his future, and made his way into the forest. He had to think for a bit. out of nowhere, he felt another presence upon the immediate area, and started getting closer to it as he wanted to at least check it out. he came up to a bush, and looked through it to see two wolves being formed from the mud. Then, he heard a familiar voice cheering in gratitude of themselves, and then Toshio came out of the bush. He then saw his good friend, Antanas inside of a tree. Toshiko smiled when he saw him, and then spoke up. "Hey Anta!" He called out to him, and then ran towards the tree so the branch that Antanas was on was right above him. Toshiko wanted to reminisce, but he had more important things to speak of right now. He had to learn about the strange guy, who he was, and how he knew Anta. He could've actually been his teacher due to his strength, but Toshiko had to know for sure. "Anta, I just ran into this really weird guy who was sitting on a bench. He was talking about you guys running away from the village, so i challenged him. He said he was your teacher, and then after we fought he just left. How does that guy know you?"

Word Count: 258

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Antanas, laying in his tree hears Toshiko begin to approach from beneath him. Calling him by an odd nickname, Anta, Toshiko had said to him, "Anta, I just ran into this really weird guy who was sitting on a bench. He was talking about you guys running away from the village, so i challenged him. He said he was your teacher, and then after we fought he just left. How does that guy know you?" Definitely attracting his attention, Antanas looks down at Toshiko. "Wait, slow down there. First of all, why would you challenge Aethir?" Toshiko, obviously having not seen what his Sensei was like when angry, must have no reason to fear him. When Antanas heard the bit about Aethir telling him he was leaving Konoha, he got a little bit upset. 'I was going to tell him myself... Aethir didn't need to tell him...' Quickly gathering his thoughts, Antanas finally replies, "Well you see, I met him by taking some of his candy." Nodding slightly, remembering that fatefull day, he continues, "He ran such fast speeds, it was crazy. You see Toshiko, I came to this forest with him to train my speed. I'm going to leave this place to find out what happened to my father in Kirigakure, and he wanted to find out what happened to one of his family members in Iwagakure." Looking down at his hands, thinking about his future plans, he finishes his story with, "So I decided that after I become a chunin, I would travel to those villages with him." Looking at Toshiko straight in the eye, he expected him to call him crazy.

[584 Words Total]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After Toshiko spoke, Anta then asked him why he would challenge Aethir. Aethir? Was that this guy's name. Then, Anta looked kinda upset. What could he have been mad about? Toshiko didn't know for sure. Anta then said that he had met the guy when he stole is candy. He ran after his at insane speeds, which Toshiko knew about due to the man running by his jutsu with ease. He told Toshiko that he came out into the forest with him to train his speed, and that he was going to leave the village to find out what happened to his dad in Kirigakure. Aethir also wanted to leave so he could find out what happened to his family in Iwagakure. Anta said once he gained the chuunin rank, that he was leaving with Aethir to go travel the villages. Toshiko wanted to tell him that he was insane. That the idea of it was ridiculous, and that there wasn't a guarantee that he would return unharmed. Then, Toshiko looked at both of their reasoning. Both of them simply wanted to find their families. Toshiko knew that feeling, but in a different way. Ever since his dad killed his mother, Toshiko vowed to go find him and take him down. While they were two different reasons, Toshiko still understood. He didn't want to stay in the village forever either. There was no point in living life without seeing it. He couldn't stop Anta from going, and at this moment he didn't disapprove of the idea either. Quickly, he spoke up. "Wow.......I can't believe that you're gonna go and this soon. I get it completely though. I dream of doing the same later on. It isn't my first choice right now for you, but it doesn't matter. I would say wait until you've trained a bit more, but if you have someone as strong as that guy with you then you should be fine. Find your father, and come back to the village safe.

Word Count: 349

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Surprised that Antanas was leaving so soon, Toshiko told him that he understood, and wanted to do the same when he was more trained. That was a relief to hear, and Toshiko wanted him to come back safe. "Don't worry, Toshiko. I can hold my own." Smiling, Antanas then tells him, "Oh, and I've learned some new Jutsu if you want to see!" Antanas then jumps on the ground, gathering branches and making a dummy out of sticks and leaves. Forming the tiger hand seal, Antanas shoots a small 1 meter radius stream of fire at the dummy, igniting it and turning the part that made contact with the fire stream to ashes within seconds. Standing back and letting the entire dummy burn, Antanas asks Toshiko, "Have you learned any new Jutsu? If so, you should really show me!" Creating another dummy out of collected leaves and sticks, he points to it, as if telling Toshiko to go ahead and practice on it.

Jutsu:

Jutsu Cooldown:
[749 Words Total]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After speaking, Toshiko listened as Antanas spoke. He told Toshiko that he could hold his own, and then told him that he had learned some new jutsu. Then, Antanas made a dummy out of twigs and sticks in the area. Anta then made the tiger hand seal, and spit out fire from his mouth onto the dummy. The dummy took the hit on full force, and turned into complete ashes. "Have you learned any new Jutsu? If so, you should really show me!" Toshiko had learned two jutsu since the last time he saw Anta, and he wanted to show it. Anta built another dummy, and Toshiko took advantage of it. Toshiko then looked at both of his hands, filling them with chakra that converted into fire in his palms. Toshiko then held both of his hands out, and clapped them together combining both of the flames. After that, he held both hands out forward firing the blast towards the dummy. It made contact, causing the dummy to turn to ash within a few moments.

Word Count: 175

Spoiler:

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
As Toshiko begins to prepare he past Jutsu, Antanas begins to use one of his others. Writing a note saying, "Find me and you win!" on the ground where he was standing, Antanas sneaks behind his friend. While behind Toshiko's back on his shadow, Antanas starts to do the Bore then Hare hand-seals, and begins flattens himself and matches Toshiko's shadow spot on. 'Success!' Making himself seem to disappear, he laughs to himself and thinks, 'He's going to freak out...' So, Antanas waits inside of his dear friend's shadow, waiting for the impossible search for him to begin.
Jutsu:
Jutsu Cooldown:
[852 Words Total]

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
After showing off his jutsu, Anta seemed to disappear. Toshiko looked around, but couldn't seem to find his friend. "Anta?........Anta?!?" No matter how much he called, no one came to answer. He was sure that nothing bad had happened. Toshiko gave off a slight smile. Antanas was growing strong, and he was growing strong fast. If Toshiko didn't want to get left behind, he would have to get stronger too. He had to become hokage, and end all evil in the world. He was going off to train, so he could better the world and himself. He looked up and the sky, and then his eyes caught the clouds. "Go ahead Anta. Go fulfill your dreams. I'll go get strong, and eventually do the same. I'll be hokage someday. Don't forget that. I'll be keeping up with you, so you better not slip up and fall behind....Good luck." After speaking, Toshiko held one hand up, and waved as he walked away from the forest.

Word Count: 178

Left Thread

TWC: 930

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
While being on Toshiko's shadow, Antanas hears him say "Go ahead Anta. Go fulfill your dreams. I'll go get strong, and eventually do the same. I'll be hokage someday. Don't forget that. I'll be keeping up with you, so you better not slip up and fall behind....Good luck." Popping out of his shadow, Antanas knows he will not be the one falling behind. Waving back to the boy as he leaves, thinking about what he had done that day. Walking toward a nearby tree, Antanas takes out his sharpened kunai and carves his Initials, AK into the trunk of the tree, along with his rank, D. Beginning to head home, Antanas thinks what it would be like sleeping in the forest. Looking back into the dense woods, he decided he will figure that out when he can successfully run from the animals. Walking into his home, he heads to his bedroom. Antanas strips himself, then lays in bed. The cool sheets welcome him as his exhausted body lays down for the night. 'Finally' he thinks to himself as he falls asleep, 'Some sleep.' Almost instantly, Antanas' mind drifts off to a sweet, silent sleep.

LEAVE THREAD

REA D -> D-2 (725/725)
END D -> D-1 (325/325)
(2 Words Remaining)
[1052 Words Total]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.