You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catching a Prankster [D-Rank, Repeatable] Empty Catching a Prankster [D-Rank, Repeatable] Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 am

Genki Tensu

Genki Tensu

D-rank
Tap. Tap. Tap.
Waiting around like this is a complete waste of my time. I could be training like usual, but no. I'm stuck here waiting for the approval of the Tsuchikage so that I can go do a mission. No squad, no team mates, nothing. Nice and quiet. The way I prefer to go about my day.

Geki thought to himself as he stood outside the office of the village Kage. He had been there for about half an hour just waiting for the Kage to leave his room, but he did get there about 10 minutes earlier than he was supposed to, so he'd technically only been waiting for around 20 minutes. Alas, Genki was growing tired of waiting around, so out of frustration, he continued to the Kage's door and pushed open the door, revealing a ray of light before showing the Kage's office. His eyes traveled from left to right, scanning the room for the authority figure before coming to the realization that he dreaded. No one had been present in the room. No one at all. A vein popped open on the forehead of Genki who's face grew red from the passing moments following up to him slamming his fist into the side of the wall.

"Seriously? I've been standing outside for the past half hour and the Kage wasn't even here to begin with? Could he not have left someone behind to notify anyone coming to the Admin building?" Genki frowned in frustration, rubbing his right hand to sooth the ache which the wall inflicted on him. Genki figured that there would be no point in waiting in the offices any longer than he needed to, so he turned on his heels and left the scene, leaving the building.

As he had left the building, Genki reached into his coats pocket, pulling out a small sheet of paper which had been neatly rolled up before being placed into the jacket pocket. Opening the scroll, Genki's magenta eyes scrolled over the writings on the script. He had read the scroll before leaving home, but didn't pay too much attention to the contents as he was apparently in a rush. Looking over it again though, he noticed that the boy in question was only that of an Academy Student.
"Odd...If the culprit is only an Academy Student, why hasn't he been caught already?" Genki whispered to himself before placing the scroll back into his pocket.
"Time to get a move on then." He said, before going into a crouch and leaping off from his right foot, propelling him into the air and onto a nearby roof.

Genki scoured the village in search for this brat, searching rooftops, jumping down into alleys and also through houses, obviously unnoticed to avoid creating a scene, but alas there was no result in this search. Genki had been looking back and forth through the village before it hit him. The Academy. It was still school hours, so, if by the off chance that the boy would still be in school, then tht was the best probable bet! Genki, turning around, leapt from the roof that he was on to the side of a building before leaping off that on impact and into the Academy's direction.

Upon arrival, Genki lowered himself into a bush as an attempt to ambush the child as he couldn't very well fly into the class like some ditz. Genki sat and waited for the Academys closing hours, where children ran to parents and those who were not being picked up, would run off with their friends. Genki's eyes examined every child leaving before noticing one on their own. A little girl with braids on the side of her head with tanned skin. The only thing that alerted Genki to the girl was the fact that her clothes were covered in blotches of colours, either from paint or spray paint; hard to tell from the distance. Still remaining, the girl ran to the side of the building, where Genki followed her to find her jumping from the ground level to the rooftops. Genki then followed suit.
As the girl made her way to whatever destination, Genki waited for the girl to make one final leap, before he forced four strings to extend from four of his fingers which then attached on to a nearby pebble.
"This is where your train ends!" He whispered to himself before pulling his right arm back before throwing it forward and flicking his wrist, the stone being carried over a 20 meter length and smacking the child mid-flight on the back of the head, knocking her off her course and onto another roof. Genki, disposing of the rock, landed next to the girl and cocked his hip to the right and folding his arms.
"You could do with more training." He said plainly to the girl before walking over and picking her up, her resistance nothing but an annoyance to Genki. That was Genki's day wrapped up in a nutshell. Least he'll be getting some pocket money from the Kage.

Jutsu Used:

Jutsu: 145/150

[Word Count: 849 words 4615 characters]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.