You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reizo

D-rank
Konohagakure.

It had been some time since Reizo stepped into the heart of the land of fire, home to some of the best of the best of shinobi. His bounty hunting spree had taken longer than he thought, but it was all worth it, as he now had enough money to keep him standing for several weeks, particularly in a prosperous village like Konoha where inflation surely would’ve been more prominent compared to the small neighbouring villages and towns he had been frequenting in the Land of Fire. It would likely be a month or two before he emptied what money he had and had to leave again.

But, such worries dissipated quickly when Reizo took in the familiar view of the village. He remembered the first time he set foot in here, when he was six years old and his entire town had paid for him to attend this Academy simply because he had willed it, even if the town’s economy had not been faring well and several individuals may have had to starve themselves. He was young then, oblivious as to how the world worked. He knew not of money, only desire. He just wished to be a cool ninja, leaping high up into the clouds and raining jutsu upon jutsu down on his foes, before he would land victoriously over their smoldering corpses.

That was when he was six, and he was now sixteen. A good ten years had passed and had given him a lot of experience, a lot of wisdom, especially when he had gone against his word to serve Konoha simply to aid his town against simple bandits in the area.

It still stung that he had failed so badly, so miserably, that his town was being sucked dry by Konoha itself right now for simple protection from the very same bandits.

Reizo continued walking through the streets, pushing such thoughts to the back of his mind and noting that he was heading deeper and deeper into the heart of Konohagakure. He remembered there was a nice teriyaki bar somewhere, but distance had dulled his memory of the place. Unfortunately.

WC: 358

Jiongu Kogarashi

Jiongu Kogarashi

D-rank
Yami stepped out of the forest and saw the great gates of the Konohagakure no Sato. It was the first time he actually stepped foot in the village. It was much more different form the Kirigakure no Sato where there was mist and water in Kirigakure there was trees and grass in the Konohagakure. The site was much more peaceful in Yami's eyes but looks could be misleading. As Yami has learned over his years of living on the streets and fending for himself. Soon he was past the gate and into the village the first thing that caught his eyes was the stone monument of all the Hokage. Yami wondered who the people were as he hadn't really know much about the Konohagakure's history. He walked down the street avoiding people as they walked passed him and he walked past them. A man named Tenzo told him to find him if he ever was in the village. But how could Yami find him in such a big place it was now that Yami wished Tenzo gave him better instructions.

Yami let out a sigh as he walked past food stands on the side of the road people trying to sell Yami some food. But Yami didn't bring much money so he ignored the people. Yami wandered around the village aimlessly. But in reality he was very very lost which couldn't be helped since he never been in the place before. But soon he found a welcoming sight it was a tree covered in bright green leaves. Yami rested against it and not soon after he was asleep the leaves blocking the sunlight from Yami's face. Yami rested there in his black T-shirt as his white coat would be to much for the current weather. Along with white pants held up with a black belt covered by his black shirt. He decided to go barefoot today for whatever reason and had his white and black hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Aisuru neko

D-rank
Neko was finishing up with getting dressed after a relaxing shower that made her feel good after a long day of training. As much as she loved being a ninja it was still a lot of hard work but after the work is done she always gets time to relax and rest for the evening. After getting her underwear and dress on she looked at her bed to see that her headband was missing and she knew who the criminal was. She immediately went out of her room and looked out the main room window to see a small cat with her head band in his mouth sitting in the front yard. It was a stray that always somehow sneak into the house and would do anything to mess up her stuff. She went out the door and as she did  the cat started running away. "No you don't." She said as she started running after the cat.

She chased the cat down the street for a bit passing a lot of people before losing sight of the cat. she looked around to see the cat was on top of a building next to the edge. She stood there staring down the cat waiting to see his next move. after a minute passed by she could see the head band slipping from his grip and thats when he knew what his plan was. she immediately ran towards him as he dropped the head band over the edge having it bounce off a shade top. She dove to it catching it before landing on something softer then the ground.

she sat up and tied her head band around her arm where she usually has it before realizing that the soft thing she landed on was a boy(Reizo). "I am so sorry." She said looking at him thinking he is cute and then notices her hair is not brushed or anything due to not having the time to fix it because of the cat chase. she immediately messed with her hair to make it look better forgetting she is sitting on him. her thoughts going through her head like hoping he doesn't mind her ears.

WC=363

Reizo

D-rank
Reizo needed a second to collect himself.

One moment he was just strolling about the streets of one of the most, if not the most, prosperous villages in the world, admiring the scenes and sights while trying to keep an eye out for that scrumptious teriyaki restaurant whose owners loved him so much they actually gave him a discount, and the next something just collided mercilessly into him and sent him tumbling onto the ground, landing flat on his back.

The moment he registered that the figure was still on him, he blinked a few times, trying to recover from his daze and bring her into focus.

‘I must be dreaming’, he thought.

Sitting on top of him happened to be a blonde girl with cat ears whose hair seemed ruffled up in all the wrong places, as if she had just jumped out of bed, leaped out the nearest window, and smashed straight into him. She didn’t look too bad, though Reizo had absolutely no experience in that department. The only women he interacted with were either his clients or his targets and neither had actually landed him in as precarious a situation as this, though the one time he accidentally insulted the Daimyo’s daughter did give him a good chase around the country.

Bringing himself back to his current predicament, he couldn’t fight the flush of blood that made its way to his cheeks as he realised people were beginning to stare at the two of them, no doubt a scene out of the ordinary even in Konoha. The girl was adjusting her hair, trying to straighten it, though her position did make it slightly awkward for him.

“Umm, it’s okay,” he stammered, nudging slightly for her to get up.

WC: 296 + 358 = 654

Aisuru neko

D-rank
(Jio said to skip him and may be out)

Neko Noticed him nudging her, and got up off of him. "Ok i may hate that cat but i think thanking him would be in order. if it were not for that chase he put me through i would not have found this cutey." She thought to herself as she brushed the dirt off her dress. "I am so sorry for that. This stray cat keeps messing with my stuff and taking off with them. He gets really annoying about it."she says with a smile as she holds out her hand to help him up. She was embarrassed for running in to him this way. One she was not looking her best and two she slammed in to him while chasing the cat. "Oh My name is Aisuru Neko, but you can just call me Neko." She said still holding a smile. She was falling for his looks the more she looked at him and hoped he was as good of a person. She noticed his nose bleeding and blushed a bit knowing what that meant and knew it could not be from her running into him. Besides she has seen it a lot before but the reason why she blushed is because that meant he thought she was beautiful in a way.

"Um do you want to go get your nose checked out?" She asked knowing it was just a simple bleed but she wanted to be kind to him and make a good impression. She hates starting out with bad impressions, and with how she ran into him made it start out bad which is another reason she was embarrassed. So now she has to fix it and make things better. She could feel the knots in her hair from not brushing it after the shower and really wants to fix it while hoping he does not think bad about her for it. It's rare for her to be out like this but that dang cat gave her no choice. Sooner or later she will deal with that cat and then there will be no more problems from it. She would never be able to bring her self to kill it but she would sooner or later find a way to keep it away.Maybe a few repellents or catching it and giving him to someone else that lives far away from her. As long as she does not have to deal with him any more.

wc=363+409=772

Reizo

D-rank
After the stranger got off him, Reizo slowly picked himself up, duly noting the small trickle he felt flowing down from his nose, realising with a start that his nose was bleeding again and the more carnal side of him was making itself known, just as it always did whenever he was close to a cute or hot girl, much less both in this case.

Futilely trying to regain what dignity he had lost with his little spectacle with his nose, he fought back the blush on his cheeks and the nosebleed that had subsided somewhat. Wiping off the remainder of blood on his face, he put on an abashed smile and regarded the girl in front of him.

She didn’t seem half-bad, and that wasn’t by her looks alone. Hell, he could have told she got a lot of stares from around town. Even now he could notice certain men around them whose eyes he realised wasn’t really on what had happened but rather on her, and for a mere moment, he pitied her and what she ought to have normally gone through. Perhaps the rumours about Konoha housing a sizeable number of perverts was not to be ignored. Then again, who was he, a fellow pervert, to argue with that fact?

If only his parents could see him now they would lock him in his room. The very thought brought a smile to his lips, and it only grew when his mind was brought back to the angelic sight before his eyes.

He took in a sharp and subtle breath before replying, “My name is Reizo. I just came back to Konoha after doing some mercenary work. I’m a wandering ninja. I actually studied in Konoha, but I guess I didn’t really make it as a ninja, haha.”

Hearing her question, he shrugged it off, being more in control of himself now that they had moved somewhat past the more awkward stages of their encounter.

“No, it’s fine. My nosebleed will subside in a while. But I wouldn’t mind a tour of Konoha, if you’re free? Like I said I just got back to Konoha and it’s been a while since my last visit. I’m sort of lost right now.”

WC = 383 + 654 = 1037

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.