You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Iwagakure No Sato was exactly as most would think. Dirt everywhere. But on a serious note, Zaiaku couldn't help but explore the the massive village since he got there not five days ago. It was so expansive. Of course people gave him funny looks for two reason. One for being from Sunagakure No Sato (as he is wearing the Sunagakure headband on his right arm). Two for being almost nine feet tall, have gray skin, dull red eyes, fangs, and having claws. Nonetheless, this did not spoil the experience for him. While he of course hasn't explored most of it, as he had only been there for five days, he did manage to stay at a local Inn for sleeping. But now, he was heading to the reason as to why he was sent here for. Diamond Heights University. A rather new thing in the village, and the reason why he was sent here in the first freaking place. He was actually very close to it, as he was currently at the lake surrounding it. He slowly walked across it, and noted how quiet it was. He soon entered the place, and noted the great size of it. After sometime of wandering, he managed to find a map of the place on one of the hallway walls. Reading it, he went down to where the Kage would be. Down the stairs he went, where he was greeted with a large hallway, with mirrors on either side. As he walked, his foot steps echoed throughout the quiet room, giving it a desolant feel to it. After a moment of walking, he came to the double doors. With both hands, he opened them, expecting to see some man at a desk.

291 Words

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
All was quiet in the halls of the University for a reason. Classes were in session on the floors above and as such the main floor was empty. The university had just opened so new students were currently sitting through orientation in their respective classes and the Shinobi had not yet finished their renovations for their floors below. As such the entry was as empty as could be. If anything Zaiaku had simply arrived at a very opportune time to avoid looks towards his stature. If anything a silent guard standing on one of the rafters watched him in utter silence. He was curious about the individual looking more like something out of a steven king novel then a person. Still the individual wasn't making any attempt to sneak or vandalize anything. If anything he was heading straight for the administrative office after eyeing a map quickly. The Suna band on his right arm marked him as a shinobi from a neutral country. Yet little word as to Suna's politics with Iwa had been risen as of late. Their Kage had gone quiet and so this was a rare treat indeed. So the guard simply watched the massive man head in the right direction

Still Zaiaku was alone when he entered the hallway lined with mirrors. His footsteps echoed as the guard listened to them fade away. His curiosity had left him now that the individual was out of site. Quietly he settled back into a sitting position leaning against a wall before lighting his corn pipe and puffing on the tobacco. Still As Zai approached the double doors and threw them open he was greeted not by a single man behind his desk but a large room. Within it was a couple of people. Sitting on a couch off to the side was a man with a full grown bear slumbering next to him flipping the page on a book as his eyes raised to look at Zai. His bear like features made him closer to Zaiaku then anyone else if not a little shorter. His clothes consisted of a fur vest and some thick pants and boots with a headband wrapped over his forehead and Blue animal like eyes. Fangs bared in a smile as his claws tapped his book slightly as if reminding him to keep reading. Still the bear like man studied Zaiaku for a moment before he let his gaze return to his book at the sound of his bear letting out a huff of breath. If the Bear didn't mind nor did he it seemed. The rest of the room looked like a well furnished waiting room with a fireplace crackling as if to keep it warm. It smelled of it too, the slight odor of burning pine seemed to fill the room. Magazines like Shinobi arsenal weekly and another labeled "Jutsu masters reveal tricks for learning new Jutsu!" was slightly under it on a coffee table in the center of the couches. The title of the second magazine hidden by the first.

On the other side of the room was a single desk with a lady behind it. Next to the desk on either side was pearl white doors that probably lead into the same room. The Kage's office was behind her. As for the wall between the doors there was what appeared to be a sword and shield hung there. Likely the lady at the desk was practiced as a weapons master. Her Outfit was a traditional Chunnin vest with black pants and combat boots. Her headband rested around her neck and her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail. Her eyes though were purple with a black X for a pupil. She glanced at him before she smiled and nodded to Zai. Indicating that he should approach her desk with a wiggle of two fingers. Only a slight touch of impatience marked her smile. Still when she spoke she sounded rather pleasant. Her eyes noting the head band as she spoke up.

"Welcome to the Diamond Heights University. Will you be applying as a shinobi sir? If so we will need some information from you if that is alright. Obviously you are from Suna, May I have your name, rank and specializations please?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
And of course our gray, tall friend was not right in his assumption. It was a rather homely room, and a large one at that. It smelled like the forest and there was a fireplace that continously cackled, as if, laughing at the peacefulness of the room. There was also furniture. A few small tables, along with sofas and few chairs. In front of Zaiaku, on the far end of the room, was a woman on a desk, tapping away on the computer. Judging by her attire, she was a chunin, like Zaiaku, but more easily recognizable, as Zaiaku simply wore his normal pants, sandels, and headband. Nothing else, not even his helmet. So, he was completely exposed to say the least. Still, it wasn't so bad. No bad had pointed and called out demon yet, so he supposed that was a plus. He looked around the room once more, his eyes meeting with a man and....and...what a fuckin' minute, is that a bear!? Zaiaku simply blinked and rubbed his eyes. Yup, that's a bear alright. He then looked at the man. He wasn't...as most would say...human, but he wasn't as beastly as Zaiaku. He wore a vest made of fur, which Zaiaku wondered how he could not be itchy. He had thick pants, boots, and the Iwagakure headband on his head. He smiled at the boy, his fangs being very apparent. Zaiaku, in contrast, growled at the man. Quite literally, growling as if he was some savage animal who hadn't eaten in days....which isn't too far off. After the man went back to reading, Zaiaku noticed that the woman looked up. Her two, small finger motioned him over, which he did, his former quiet nature now replaced with a mildly annoyed one. He didn't like that man. Not one bit. As he got closer, he noticed a sword and shield behind her. Whether they were just there for decorations or are actual weapons, Zaiaku didn't know, and personally didn't want to know.

"Welcome to the Diamond Heights University. Will you be applying as a shinobi sir? If so we will need some information from you if that is alright. Obviously you are from Suna, May I have your name, rank and specializations please?"

Zaiaku merely nodded as he began to speak in his low, yet, young voice, his lack of facial features making him look angery, yet, relaxed at the same time. "I am Zaiaku Koran of the Koran family." Indeed. Many think that Jiendo are blood related and, thus, a clan. This is not true. They are, at most times, not related at all, or even know each other. Afterall, the only Jiendo Zaiaku has actually met were Gigi and Jinhue, his cousin and uncle. His parents and sister were killed long ago, so they were the only blood family he knew of that he had. "I am of Chunin rank." Ironic how Zaiaku managed to become a Chunin, even though he was notorious around Sunagakure for being quite lazy during his genin years. "I specialize in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu." Most specifically, Boxing and Doton, which is rather perculiar for a ninja. One wouldn't expect boxing as a art a ninja would want to learn, and to only have one element? Earth at that? However, Zaiaku was more so a straight up fighter rather than a sneaker, and could careless about stealth unless it is absolutely called for. As he finished his sentence, he crossed his large, gray arms, waiting for a response from the woman as he looked on to the two doors. Both white and, if he guessed right, to the Kage. However, given he doesn't know anything about the other Kages, he just maybe screwed.

636 words

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
The woman typed in the information to the computer before typing enter. She waited a moment before her computer made a small noise about an incoming message. Her eyes narrowed as if something irritated her but still her cheeks turned red. She quickly closed whatever it was that had embarrassed her so before she eyed the man before he once more. She seemed to study him as if wondering if he was like other men. As if wondering if he thought with parts below the belt as well. After only a second of that though the monitor beeped again and she gave it a passing glance. With a slow intake a breath she straightened up and smiled before looking to him once more. When she spoke she sounded pleasant enough. A practiced tone though. "Alright Mr. Zaiaku of the Koran family. May I be the first to hopefully welcome you to Diamond heights university. The Headmaster will see you now. Simply enter into either door by gently pushing on it." She added in the gentle bit just in case he needed it. Normal people would find it to be a common but thick door. She suspected his mass came with some strength benefits anyway. The man with the bear chortled a little and she gave him another glare before smiling to Zaia once again and returning to her work.

Behind the door Akira sat enjoying his new office. It wasn't as barricaded as the one in the administration building. While that had come with one or two security concerns Akira had grown more and more confident in his abilities and the abilities of the shinobi around him. He felt like a father to a country and as such he would not show fear and hide behind a hundred guards. If someone wished to challenge him they could damn well come through the front door and give it a go. Still he had adopted a very modern theme to the new office. It was white inside with redwood floors. His desk was mahogany and his chair was a fine leather with a silk cushion on it. All tanned red, A fireplace burned to the right of him but the left of someone coming in the doors while a filing cabinet took up the opposing wall. The wall Behind Akira took up a very large painting depicting the fall of the Persian empire. War seemed to color the painting as fierce faces littered through out the dead. Across the desk was a single chair, comfortable black leather big enough for the bear man outside. Still it all seemed to have a bit too much space.

Akira himself sat in his chair with his desk separated into two stacks. On the left was a stack of financials and other such documents for starting up classes and the stack on the right which was infinitely smaller was what he had already gone through and approved. He himself was wearing black slacks and black shoes with black socks, typical dress-wear. His silver shirt was tucked into his pants with a curved dagger on either hip. A dark tie was buttoned into his shirt buttons while a silver vest remained closed over the tie. His hair flowed back like a lions mane but somehow seemed styled that way. His beard was perfectly trimmed into two forks. On the bridge of his nose was a set of reading glasses to ease the reading of so many documents, yet even with his outfit making him appear soft his eyes told another story. His yellow eyes seemed to be filled with pure unfiltered power. As if with a single gaze he was prepared to topple any challenge and crush any foe. That yellow gaze would be the first thing that would fall on the massive man should he go through either door and seem to take him in and break him down at a glance. He may look fancy in his suit but there was little doubt to be had he was indeed a Kage. Still his voice was gentle and soothing as a breeze in the summer on the ears. He was well practiced as a speaker too.

"Mister Koran Zaiaku, A pleasure, Please, have a seat and tell me what brings you to my university?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku continued to look around the rather large area until he heard the computer make a sound. A beep. Though his head was turned to the right, his eyes were upon the woman and noticed her red cheeks. He frowned slightly, easily guessing what COULD have popped up, but decided not to say anything and remained silent, least it make the situation more awkward. Just like that one time he was caught 'misusing' a school computer in the library during his Academy days. Oh, good times. Good times. He quickly looked at her when he heard her sigh, placing his clawed hands into his pocket."Alright Mr. Zaiaku of the Koran family. May I be the first to hopefully welcome you to Diamond heights university. The Headmaster will see you now. Simply enter into either door by gently pushing on it." Zaiaku simply nodded and quietly said a small "Thank you.." in return before he went to the door on the right. He paused just before it, wondering to expect. Some old ass guy with minerals stuck in his beard? Some gigantic woman arm wrestling her ANBU for fun? A talking dog? While he managed to get those images out of his head, he still stood there before taking a deep breath and, slowly, pushed the door open. He walked inside and looked around. It was.....homey..to say the least.

It almost reminded him of a doctor's office, expect, not as bright. Or medical. The wooden floor was smooth and expertly crafted, while the desk at the other end of the room looked brand-new. At the opposing wall was a gigantic painting of war. Men fight and dieing. Holding spears and swords while riding horses. Zaiaku closed the door, almost enveloped by the room's....uniqueness. "Mister Koran Zaiaku, A pleasure, Please, have a seat and tell me what brings you to my university?"Zaiaku immediately looked to where the voice originated from, mentally slapping himself for not noticing the man seated at the desk. He wore a silver shirt and vest which seemed to almost shimmer in the light, in contrast to Zaiaku's less luxurious dark, gray skin. His hair made him look like a lion who had just gone to the hair salon, while his beard was trimmed into a odd fashion. Then came his eyes. They were yellow, almost golden, and seemed to be very keen. Almost like a hawk, in-contrast to Zaiaku's dull red ones, which simply looked those one would find on a wild animal. He looked into them for a moment before making his way to the seat, which seemed to quite expensive. Sitting down, the giant spoke in a dry, empty voice. "My uncle sent me, so I can.....as he put it..'Improve'." He said with no feeling at all, the whole event having made him quite depressed and homesick, though he wished it would soon fade. As he was already here, he might as well enjoy it. He spoke again, this time with more feeling in his voice. "You're the Tsuchikage?"

517 Words

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched as the most massive individual entered his office. He had rarely seen anyone as big if ever. To think that a chunnin had achieved such muscle mass was impressive. Though rarely were people that big nearly as fast as they were strong. For the moment he considered that the boy might be a good match up against his squad. Pure brute force to test their skill and for them to know when to evade. Still it was interesting to look upon him. The rumors of the passed couple of days had some merit after all. A grey skinned demon was wandering about Iwa. Still no action had been taken as for as far as he knew the demon had done nothing to merit any prejudice. Still putting a name to those fangs was a small comfort. It wasn't beyond reality that some mad scientist had created something dark to wander the streets of Iwa. After all Akira had seen an experiment or two himself in his time. The Bells war had shown its share of it and that wasn't that long ago. It wasn't beyond a sense of reasoning that maybe someone had managed to help one of those things escape.

Still the giant crossed the room and took a seat at Akira's request. The chair itself was barely big enough even though most people found themselves dwarfed by it. The creaking groan it gave off was a sure sign the boy weighed as much as he looked. Still yellow eyes shifted from the chair to dull red eyes and glinted with a dangerous thought that soon passed. Whatever it was Akira was keen on keeping it to himself for the time being because he shifted to lean back in his chair as Zaiaku explained his uncle sent him to improve. But improve on what? It was an interesting thought. Akira took it as little more then an invitation for Akira to improve on the boy how he liked. Still the young man had more significance then he perhaps yet realized. He was the first foreign student along the lines of a shinobi to attempt to attend the academy. Concerns had been risen as to the security of Iwa if such students were to try to learn any secrets but Akira had reassured them that Iwagakure had little to nothing to hide. They were an open page to the world with a massive economy everyone wanted a part of. This would simply allow relations with other countries to grow.

Still at the last question Akira let out a sigh. He was asked that far too often. It was as if everyone expected someone extravagant to be the Tsuchikage. He had come across imaginations from a bearded little man to a massive stone skinned giant. To discover that Akira looked just like a normal man always seemed to disappoint. Still he leaned forward and placed his elbows on the desk and smiled. A coy smile that seemed to indicate he understood doubts but dared them to be voiced. Yet his voice was a soft on the ears as it had been before. Like silk lined with exasperation. "I have begun to suspect I might have to start putting posters up of myself around the village. Maybe advertise a bit toward my appearance. So often people doubt me. Still usually meeting me is enough to douse all but the most foolish doubts..... Yes indeed I am the Tsuchikage, Kazako Akira. You sir are in fact meeting with me. Yet you speak of your uncles wishes instead of your own, Do you not wish to see if I can mold you into more then you are? To test your limits and surpass them?"

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku listened as he spoke again, a frown coming across his face. He sat straight in the small chair. Waiting for the kage to finish. Upon hearing his question, he calmly cleared his voice, before yelling in his best impression of his uncle. "That's it! I'm send you somewhere where you can train in peace and become stronger, since this obviously isn't going to work out!"He said in the same booming voice his uncle said it in before crossing his arms, leaning back in the chair, frown still on his face. "That answer your question? Also, doubt? It's not that...." Zaiaku began, becoming silent for a moment, as if trying to think of the right words, before speaking. "It's just....I know nothing 'bout the kage. Never heard or seen them. Hell, I never saw my kage until she decided to accompany on my first B-Rank mission." He admitted, looking off to someplace not of this world. To be honest, Zaiaku actually didn't expect nothing grand, especially after seeing the Kazekage. He wasn't all that surprised to see that the Tsuchikage was a simple man. At least, he seemed like one. Unlike the demonic appearance of Zaiaku. Speaking of which, the giant couldn't help but feel a tinge of disappointment. He expected to see more like him..a Jiendo. "I thought there would be more here...." He said aloud, his eyes on the wall while his mind was somewhere else, saying it off-hand.

"I'm guessing you haven't see others like me..." He said, this time, his mind in its proper place and his eyes on the man before him. Somehow, he just knew he was a new sight to the man. Mainly because of the fact that he is a new sight to everyone he meets. Why would he be the exception? Even if he was a Kage. It didn't mean he instantly seen someone like Zaiaku before. Nonetheless, for once, the tall, gray teen decided to give the benefit of doubt and waited for a reply from the oddly bearded man. After all, maybe, just maybe, he'll proven wrong for once. Though, it was very doubtful.

372 Words

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira couldn't help but wince and turn his head as the individual across from him let out a booming voice. In a way it seemed to save one ear by sacrificing the other. Still the room was built well enough that it barely echoed. Even so he quietly rotated his jaw to pop his ears at the sudden difference in noise. However he knew what was coming. His staff was on edge as it was with him inviting shinobi from other nations into Iwa for training. Add in the hulking person that was in with him they likely wondered if something was about to happen. After all the opportunity to attempt to assassinate such a prominent individual had to be tempting to at least someone. Killing a Kage was a shinobi sociopaths dream.

And so it was as the roaring noise settled both doors flew open. Quietly Akira pinched the bridge of his nose as the woman came in one door with a sword raised and its edge steaming with lava. The other door was filled with the bear man. His claws extended as those animal eyes looked around for a target. Both were deadly in their own right and there for a reason. Still Akira looked at them both and lifted a hand to wave them off. They hesitated before both stepped out of the door. Muffled arguing could be heard on the other side before there was a booming laugh followed by a bit of a pained roar and then it fell silent. Little more then a barely audible growl and a grunt from them. Likely the Kuma clan member had said something crude and she had burned him with her lava sword. Still Akira rubbed his ear he had exposed to the noise in favor of the other one before yellow eyes returned to the giant before him. He smirked at the words before leaning forward and resting his elbows on his desk and his chin rested on his crossed fingers. When he spoke he sounded amused.

"Indeed I have never seen anyone like you before, but neither have you. That is the first illusion we will break from you. You must realize there is no one like you. There is no version of yourself out there you need to surpass. Only by forging yourself as a unique weapon can you rise above such challenges. Alas though I have been so bored in here as of late. You are the first shinobi from another village to make the trek here. As such you are the most unique person in the building. You will have your choice of squads to join as well as being requested to take certain missions. Work as it were for you to be able to finance any interests you might have. Back to the matter of expecting more. You only see what is on the surface I suspect. Many powerful people flaunt their power in order to impress upon others their potency. So I ask of you, will you indulge an old man in a little challenge? Surely a giant like yourself can pin my arm to a table. By pure physical ability your strength must be impressive. Will you at least try?"

His eyes glinted with mischief as he finished speaking and he lifted his chin. His left arm shifted down to place his thumb and index finger against his right elbow. His right hand extended outwards towards Zaiaku with his hand clasped semi open like a claw. Surely he was out of his mind. A small man like himself arm wrestling a giant? Anyone looking on would assume that the man in the suit was bound to lose. No one could possibly out muscle the grey giant. Yet Akira was smiling. What could he possibly be so confident about?

Last edited by Akira on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku simply turned his head around after hearing the doors slam open, and was greeted with the visage of the Desk Woman and the Bear Man. Except the woman was holding a sword covered in lava, the heat reaching to Zaiaku, even from his chair. How comforting. His demon eyes then went to the bear man, noticing his claws and his more animalistic eyes. He then looked back towards Akira, wanting to see what sort of reaction this would cause. Nothing much it seemed, as he simply did a gesture, allowing the two to exit the room, which they seemed to do rather hesitantly. How boring. After the doors were closed, Zaiaku opened his mouth, as if about to say something, but closed it again after hearing noise, raising a eyebrow as a pained roar was heard before it all got quiet. After a short pause, he resumed facing Akira, arms crossed, as he listened to the shorter man speak. Again, he raised a eyebrow. He saw that little twinkle in his eyes. And if living with his rather...uh...let's say unique family, has taught him anything, is never take on someone with a twinkle in their eye. Then again, what the hell he had to lose? Like seriously? What did he have to loose? As he rose his clawed hand up and placed his elbow on the table, he began speaking. "When I said you haven't seen others like me, I meant that literally. As in...have you seen a Jiendo before? Also, old man? I'm not that stupid and I have already seen a lot of shit." He could still remember that mission when he had to go to the laboratory in the desert and kill off some mutants. Now that was something he won't be forgeting. None the less, he grabbed Akira's hand, now setting this "competition of strength". "Ready when you are. Also, as a side note...you're smiling kinda gives you away." Zaiaku said, his own small smile forming as he prepared himself for the outcome of this. Well then, this is going to be fun.

358 Words

(OOC: Sorry for the short posts. I'm gonna try to make the next one atleast 500-600 words)

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched his reaction for a time. He didn't appear to be afraid. That was something of a rare quality in itself in a person. He was surrounded for a moment but he barely seemed to be phased by it. Didn't even attempt to enter into a fighting stance. If anything he seemed flat out bored with it. While such bravery was likely battle hardened into such a beast of an individual it made Akira frown a little. A lack of fear entirely could lead to brash choices. Such an individual could be likely to charge head on into impossible situations. He didn't think this person was that mentally impeded that he would make such choices, but he felt some fear was the gateway to a healthy level of caution. Either way he could train this individual. Still the crossed arms as he turned back towards Akira hinted at something else. He held himself defensively. As if crossing his arms put up some sort of defense against Akira studying him. Did he subconsciously wish to hide himself? Crossing ones arms typically indicated either closing yourself off or being disappointed in something. Being who Akira was he doubted anyone could be disappointed in meeting him. It was certainly a funny thought. Then again he didn't look as powerful as he was. Perhaps that was what was causing the stance.

Either way he grinned once more as the boy uncrossed his arms and lifted a clawed hand. He was willing to allow Akira to prove himself. Did he truly doubt Akira or did he perhaps find himself too strong to be beaten? He was after all a huge individual. He dwarfed Akira in size. Just his arm length along made Akira glad the desk was sizable. Had it been smaller then the angle of Zaiaku's hand would of been too high to play the game. Still Akira tilted his head and white teeth would show as he smiled again. Somehow his drinking and smoking hadn't stained those pearly whites. He was certainly a cocky little shit for a Kage. Still he raised his hand to the table and placed his elbow down before placing his hand in the clawed hand. At this range the danger of jutsu was all to real but Akira didn't seem to mind handing his hand over to that possibility. His yellow eyes looked to the dull red eyes as if challenging them. That gaze trying to drag out every part in the individual across from him. Still he spoke up once more with his voice carrying casually as if speaking about the weather.

"Don't hold back. Use every once of strength you have. If you hold back and I feel it I will break your wrist, understand? You may press against me whenever you wish. Give it every thing you have boy." he said with a smile. But those yellow eyes seemed to suddenly be ever bearing. Suddenly it was as if Zaiaku wasn't the one towering over akira in the room but Akira was everywhere...as if in this room he was omnipotent and his power could not be questioned. Those eyes suddenly seemed filled with the power of a Kage. The gentleness in his voice would suddenly seem like a lie as if this man was so far beyond the current Zaiaku sitting before him that it was like a sea stood between them. All this as Akira flexed his chakra. The room would seem heavier as the lights seemed to dim under the pressure. Akira's arm would flex as the suit stretched against it barely containing him. He was suddenly like steel as he locked his arm in place. He didn't doubt this persons strength so He flexed up to about two thirds of his strength to start off. If Zaiaku would push with all his might the desk would crack under their elbows but Akira wouldn't push back just yet. The game was just starting.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Strength training
A-1 ~> A-2, 1150
A-2 ~> A-3, 1300

930 remaining

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.