You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Earlier that morning

Waking up was just as always, the most gueling part of the entire day. As the days grew colder, with the harshness of Iwagakure's climate really starting to kick in, it wasn't so unexpected for Yomi to wake up shivering like a leaf in the wind. Cursing the fact that she had forgotten to close one of her room's windows, she dragged herself towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway, splashing her face with some water, brushing her hair and trying to find her favorite pair of boots somewhere in the dressoir near the staircase.

Mumbling a 'goodmorning' to the silent bedroom of her parents and another one in the direction of her cold brother, she got herself a cup of coffee and a few sandwiches with cheese and butter to be seen as her breakfast.

She knew that she had to be eating healthily, since she was about to get a more personal and knowing her teacher, another painful lesson. Akira-sensei was really one of those few things that made Yomi tick: after all, he was handsome, a bit sadistical and really someone who seemed to enjoy a fight if he at least had some chance to get serious. She had not seen him serious yet, but she thought she had the right idea by now.

Packing herself two bottles of water and two bottles of green tea, a few onigiri's and putting on her typical long raincoat, the young woman left the house without as much as a simple 'see y'all later'.

Present:

Arriving at the so-called 'sacred' training grounds of her village, Yomi was surprised by the fact that she was earlier than Akira-sensei, not that she really cared, but now that she was on time for once, it was kind of frustrating to see that she was the first one to arrive, though he still had a few minutes left.

"Let's see if Mr.Perfect can be perfectly on time," She laughed, while dropping her backpack, settling herself on a small rock and lighting a cigarette to sneak a quick smoke before her sensei would reprimand her for doing so.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira had made up his mind to at the very least pass on some of the techniques he had created to the next generation. His styles were at best violent and extreme but at the same time the same techniques were putting taijutsu on par with Ninjutsu users. Solving several of the issues that had created barriers between the two. Sensory, defense, Most of all the ability to shorten the distance between yourself and the target. A taijutsu users goal was always to get up close and personal. These techniques just made it more possible. Still he was only just now beginning to perfect them. But as with all people starting off small is where the beginning of a grand tale came to life. He was always thinking of that though. Picturing himself as some epic figure in a grand story to be remembered for the ages. He wanted to be as remembered as Uchiha Hao, but for the opposite reasons. Konoha certainly had a way with producing such figures. It was a good country but as with all good things something polluted it. Some darkness always remained in the core of a thing. It was an impossibility to be entirely pure.

Still as morning came Akira was already awake as the sun rose. He had slept in his office again and now he sat there watching the last of the smoldering embers of the fire. The slight smell of bourbon on his breath as his yellow eyes opened. The paperwork was mostly finished at least but he had gotten drunk again. Doing all that paperwork was just too boring without some liquid incentive. Still he looked at the clock first and sighed. It was about an hour before sun up and he needed to meet one of his students for training. Yomi had been a lot more attentive to his methods of teaching lately. He wasn't surprised really. In a quest for power one always sought out fights. It was an inevitability. And while the other two seemed to shy away from it Yomi seemed to live for it. If he had to make a guess he would say she would gain power faster then the others by a margin. Kurai was still his first student but Yomi was far more eager. If Kurai didn't step up then he would soon be caught up and fall behind. He wondered which student the future would prove superior.

Still he rose from his seat and shifted over to the coat rack slipping on a coat and slipping into some nice dress shoes. He didn't really need to put on his Karate gi for where they were going. For the moment he was wearing slacks and black socks with a pair of black dress shoes polished as usual but durable and tight, A leather belt with a silver clasp and a silver button up shirt with no tie this time. The coat he was wearing was there to battle the cold as a long coat with an upturned collar, also black in nature. His hair was a little messy but as he ran his hand through it somehow it just seemed to fall into place. his forked beard still appeared to be perfectly trimmed. With a smile he grabbed his half empty container of cigarettes and his lighter and pocketed them before heading out of the office.

On his way to the location half an hour before sunrise he stopped by a corner store that was open all night and bought a very small thing of mouth wash. Which he used to rinse out his mouth on the way there. As he approached the sun had risen but the clouds still hung low over the mountain. From that distance he barely made out the red dot of some one lighting up. With a grin he smiled and in utter silence he moved closer and around until he couldn't see the dot. As he approached as quiet as he could manage he pulled out a smoke of his own while the form ahead of him became an outline and soon it became Yomi. Placing the smoke in between his lips he leaned down next to her ear and whispered around the cigarette in his mouth. The smell of mouth wash coming out with his breath.

"You got a light?"

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Yomi gazed at the teal smoke she was exhaling, watching as the sun finally managed to really start its cycle of the day, with the pinkish, lavender hue turning into white and yellow. Not thinking about anything anymore, the young woman was quickly startled when she suddenly heard the voice of her sensei, the Tsuchikage Kazako Akira near her ear, while smelling a minty fresh smell of mouth wash, which already gave her the idea that he had been sleeping in his office again, something for which the Tsuchikage was known for already, earning himself the nickname Shadow of the Office as a pun to his title as Kage of Iwagakure.

"You got a light?"

With a quick flick of her wrist, the young woman got a small square metal lighter out of the pocket of her long coat, granting the man what he desired: a light to enjoy a cigarette of his own. Sure, it was a bad habbit, but neither of them would probably say anything about it.

"Now tell me, sensei," The young woman said softly, exhaling another puff of smoke, while turning her face to that of the Tsuchikage, which was quite close to hers, which made her inavertedly slide a bit away on her rock, as those yellow eyes of his managed to somehow give her a shiver across her spine. "What are the plans for today?"

It was quite out of the ordinary to be talking to the Tsuchikage on her own, without Kurai or the newbie Harichimo being nearby. This wasn't a squad training as she was used to, but a more personal and straightforward training, which she hadn't done ever since leaving the Yamada teaching behind her and experimenting on her own. A few fond memories of her trying to learn a few of the clan's tricks and failing quickly came to mind, but she didn't pay any attention to those, simply wondering what her squadleader had in mind for her this time.

"You're not trying anything awkward, are yah?" Yomi laughed, exhaling a stream of teal smoke and flipping away the stump that used to be a cigarette. Leaning a bit towards the tsuchikage before quickly jumping off the rock, pulling off her coat and dropping it next to her backpack. "Kage or not, you got to prove yourself if you even want to do anything of that kind of 'awkward' with me, heheh."

Laughing a bit, the young woman started stretching, watching her sensei closely, hoping he would finally explain his reason for the personal meeting he had arranged.

434/802

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira smiled as his student gave him a light. His yellow eyes lighting up like molten gold in the light cast off by the fire. It was as if those eyes seemed to see more then what any normal person could. As if those eyes penetrated everything and saw it all. That somehow nothing escaped his gaze and he knew everything, All the truths about a person and all the secrets. He let his lips bend into a slight smirk as she leaned away from him as he took a drag of his smoke and stood tall. With an exhale the smoke exited through his nose as she spoke. Leaning towards him in what he took as a slightly provocative way. Before launching herself away from him and landing now a good couple of meters away. She was taking off her coat and stretching as she watched him and he raised his eyebrows looking very amused as he took another Drag of his own cigarette. She had offhandedly and not so subtly suggested his intentions out here with her were less then proper. He chuckled as smoke trailed from between his lips like his very breath was so incredible it created steam. The smoke rising into the air and eventually fading to nothing.

Still he stepped forward and as he walked he did so at a normal pace without doing anything to show off. No suddenly moving between points at incredible speeds. Just a walking pace. his boot heel dropped on what was left of her smoke as he approached her crushing it and whatever embers remained. Finally he was standing over her. His stature was slightly taller then the average individual. Even with his fancy clothes he still radiated power. Still when he was within one meter of her he stopped and smiled. Dropping his own smoke and putting that out with the same heel only half of it smoked. It was then that he spoke to her. His voice was as comforting as silk as always. But his eyes still seemed to look through her very soul as if it was on display.

"My dear if I wished to court you I would be doing so over dinner at the finest places in all of Iwa. Not out here with no one in sight. I am not sure what rumors have come of me but I at least enjoy a little bit of formality over just a good Romp in between the sheets. No actually, what I have asked you to come here for is much greater a thing then that. I wish to pass on martial arts techniques I have created to my students. As such you are out here to obtain what I have learned in my time."

He turned and began to walk over to the rock once more. But even with his back mostly turned to her it felt like he was watching. As if he could still tell every move she made. It was unsettling how he seemed to spread his presence like he was in control of every square inch around them all at once. But that was what it was to be near a Kage. They were not individuals who inherited the title like some birth right like the Daimyo. No, the Kage were such because of the power they weilded. Even without fighting him it felt Like Akira was on such a level far beyond a genins capabilities. Even one as potent as Yomi. Still he stopped by the rock and raised his right hand to indicate it.

"As you are now you could punch this stone and your hand would break, or if I threw this stone at you it would crush you. This is not a problem with no solution however, I can teach you to break the stone with one hit without even feeling the impact, I can teach you how to block a blow without moving an inch, Or how to increase your reflexes beyond your optimum levels. As you are you can clear ten meters in a second if you push yourself with all your might but I can teach you how to do it in a third of the time without breaking a sweat. I can even teach you how to feel the most powerful person near you regardless of how they hide themselves or try and trick you. All you have to do is be willing to learn these things."

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
When she listened to his reply on her taunt, Yomi couldn't help but sigh a bit, simply because her sensei had just lost some obvious points in his hotness-factor. After all, the young woman was not the type to be courted and persuaded by fancy dinners in terribly chique places and was more a fan of the 'get what you want by force' method of life, which evidentially she didn't really defy if someone would try it with her.

"Well, I dont know why you'd bother doing stuff like that," Yomi laughed, leaning against a rock. "All those things are completely unnecessary. A woman like me would rather have a man who'd be able to overpower her or save her, but certainly not some romantic cook without a hint of manliness."

Listening to the next, more important part of his speech, while still trying to taunt him, though slightly less given her realization that his eyes were constantly looking into her direction. Sure, he was the Kage of Iwa, he was by far the strongest person in town, but that wasn't what really made him so impressive. That, was something Yomi would account to the fact that despite her taunts, she actually believed him to be manlier than most people she had seen, manly without being vulgar, strong without being stupid. Basically, he was the pinnacle of how a man should be, which not only intimidated the Yamada woman, but also gave her a good excuse to really try to do her extra best...in fighting at least.

"So basically, I'm a guinea pig for some new jutsu you've made?" The young woman chuckled, while creeping closer and closer to Akira, until she could almost touch his face with hers, after which she quickly touched his chest with her hands in a rather gentle and perhaps even seductive manner. "If it makes me stronger, I dont mind rumbling a bit with you, sensei."

Laughing again, she pushed off, turned around and held her arms behind her back while walking towards the open space between the various rock formations, awaiting further instructions from the Tsuchikage.

362/1164

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira raised an eyebrow at his student. She certainly had interesting tastes in men. In his opinion she had a very barbaric point of view on relationships. Then again in all truth he was hardly an example of a gentleman. Take away all the suits and dates and you ended up with a man that typically ended up bringing his dates to his bedroom at the end of the night. His sexual activities had been the gossip around town on more then one occasion. To top it off he was not known for going steady. Instead he was known for changing women like ice cream flavors. At least a different woman each week of all shapes, sizes and types. He considered it a miracle that as far as he knew he had no children. He had never had a great deal of willpower when it came to saying no to any advances. Still he smiled at the idea of it. Women were attracted to him and men wanted to be him. He couldn't blame them either. He had made himself the king he always wanted to be with his own power and charm. As such he felt he deserved what praise he got.

Still when she stepped forward and touched his chest he chuckled a little at the hardly subtle advance. If she wasn't his student he likely would of already done as she wished and defeated her before ravishing her body. Public indeceny be damned they were out here alone anyways. But he hadn't brought her out here to screw her up against a rock. Recalling his priorities he cleared his throat and walked with her to the stones. He smiled a little as if it was just a joke and he found it amusing before he spoke. His tone filled with mirth but still gentle.

"Hardly. I already perfected the techniques myself. I am not using you as an experiment but passing my experience onto you. How about we start with something more your speed then, an attack of sorts. This style is called Iron body and the technique is referred to as Rage. Simply put it focuses raw chakra towards whatever point of impact you choose and causes significant damage. Observe."

Quietly Akira turned towards a nearby rock. Lifting his right hand he curled all but his index finger in. Point one finger at the stone. As he did so golden chakra could be visibly seen forming along his finger before coating it in a golden glow. The visible chakra was something Akira couldn't control but it helped for demonstrations. Once his finger was fully coated in a thin golden chakra he pushed his finger against the rocks surface. Without straining at all he let the chakra rush to the tip of his finger before the stone suddenly cracked loudly at the point of impact. With a single tap he had cracked the stone.

"Now you try it. Focus your chakra on the part of your body you intend to strike with. Push your chakra into just that spot. Once it is focused strike. At the moment of impact refine the chakra and let it burst out to cause considerable damage. With this you barely have to touch your opponent in order to win."

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Yomi's eyebrows slightly perked when Akira told her that he had already perfected the techniques he was about to test with her, making it seem that he wasn't lying or tricking her after all. He was seriously helping her out with her training and apparently not standing in her way of one day becoming the strongest expert in both Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. With a chuckle, she prepared herself to commit herself completely to the task at hand. After all, with two training sessions from that peculiar man already under her belt, she knew this could actually turn out to be fun again.

"Hmm, so if I decide to use my legs for it, it's fine?" The woman asked, while looking at her sensei's rather impressive show of chakra control and pinpoint accuracy. "Since I use them more than I use my hands anyway, but I dont know if I can do it so accurate like you did. You should know my style isn't that calm and collected, master."

Nonetheless, not willing to dissapoint her sensei to much, not to mention the fact she couldn't just forgo to have an opportunity to impress him, the Yamada clanmember searched herself a decently shaped and sturdy looking rock, eventually finding one standing at six feet tall, and easily four feet in radius regarding it's width.

Breathing in and out slowly, trying to somehow recall the minor tricks learned at the academy to focus and control her chakra, Yomi rested on her left leg, while raising her right leg into a ninety degree angle in regards to her supporting leg, cocking back her right leg's lower leg and remaining in that position for a second or two, yet again breathing deeply in and out to try and focus her chakra.

"Doryaah!!" She roared all of a sudden, while her right leg unleashed itself, her lower leg flying forward after being held back so long. However, as was to be expected from someone who never really performed well in regards to pinpoint accuracy and chakra control, it was a total fluke. Just when her leg was supposed to touch the rock, an amount of chakra seemed to lash out from her leg, with black crystals growing over her lower leg and part of the rock, jutting out like jagged spikes in all directions. "Huh, I'm stuck...eh...this, is not good at all, right sensei?"

With a chuckle, the young woman tried to pull her leg out of the crystalized spot, only to realize she got stuck, which only made her try even harder, until eventually the black crystals returned to dust and she dropped back on the ground after staggering back and tripping over her feet. Sitting down on the ground, Yomi's hand flung towards her own forehead, ressonating with a loud clap. "I should've controlled it better, I guess. Again, sensei?"

489/1653

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira nodded as she spoke of using her legs. The use of his finger had just been an example. After all his chakra control was very advanced even when compared to elders of most clans. This was mostly due to the close relationship he had always had with chakra. His ability to see it and block it with precise movements. The Hyuga as a clan were so in depth with the control of chakra that is was the entire design behind their fighting style was precise control. And yet he didn't hold such things against other clans. He was actually fascinated by them. Each clan using chakra in unique ways that only they were capable of doing. He had been too eager to try and study or even mimic a couple of clans. In the end that was what would of set him apart from the other clans is his inability to use their clan techniques. That was part of why he had chosen to infiltrate the Kazako. An Iwa clan that did almost exactly what he already did by combining taijutsu and medical for a fighting style. With their clan so scattered about and large it wasn't difficult at all for Akira to slip in without questions being raised.

Still as he watched her preparing for the move by adjusting her stance he was rather interested. The rock she had chosen was a substantially large one. Yet what interested him was the kicking style. Most of his moves regarded around punches or taps with his hands. He was fully capable of switching it up and using kicks but so far his hands had worked wonders as it was. Still it was interesting to see such a rare style being practiced before him. His yellow gaze took her in as she launched her leg forward. Still his gaze widened as her leg crystallized. He had been worried she might hurt herself with such a kick but the jutsu seemed to soak up the blast. A jagged almost club like crystal formation covered her leg. He watched her struggle to get free and chuckled. Slowly Akira walked over as she finally broke free as the crystal turned back to dust. His fingers traced along where her jutsu had embedded into the rock wall. When he spoke he looked towards her sitting on the ground before turning back to her and placing his hands into his pockets. He tilted his head as he looked at her leg with obvious interest.

"Ah the famous advanced elemental bloodlines. You truly are a gifted young lady to be capable of producing such an attack by accident. I wonder though if you are too in tune with your element. In order to progress you must be able to pick it apart. Your advanced element alone can take you far but breaking it down will open up more fields for you. Being able to use the elements that create the crystal could benefit you greatly. However, Elements that we attune ourselves too are not the only way to utilize chakra. Our bodies while attuned to elements as mine is to earth and water, still have an underlying chakra. A pure chakra if you will. Picture your chakra as if adding color to white paint. Each element its own color and some colors combine to make unique ones. Right now you have only accessed the color that only your clan can use. Try and wash away those other colors when focusing your chakra. Purify it and then instead of focusing it on a point, unleash it like a beast within you and strike out with it. Let the pure version of your chakra lash out, not your appendage. Your chakra does the damage here not your leg."

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
"It's not always good to have the ability to use an advanaced element, I guess,"The Yamada woman sighed, getting back up and dusting herself off. She knew that it was easy to utilize the element of shoton in combat, but it also strained her from learning anything else besides its base components and even hindered her progress when it came to creating or using new jutsu. The tsuchikage was right though with his assumptions, as the advanced element really did hinder her, it also was partially Yomi's own problem of not having gone back to the absolute basics of chakra control. "Still...easier said than done. I'd need to focus on getting the hang of using only raw chakra, not to mention if this were a fight I wouldn't have time for that."

Rethinking her options a bit, Yomi decided that using her legs was still the best option for her. So, she stood straight, closed her eyes and tried to feel her own chakra flow inside herself, the very feeling of which seemed to overwhelm her when concentrating. However, she still tried to focus on it and tried to clear her chakra from all impurities, rendering it to its basic form of nothing else but raw and untainted chakra flowing from and through every part of her body.

"Allright, again." She said calmly, taking a step back into the direction of the rock, balancing herself on her left leg, while raising her right leg. While breathing in, Yomi continued focusing on releasing her chakra as an explosion of raw power, not crystal. While doing so, she could feel the pressure build up within herself, the chakra accumulating at her leg.

Suddenly, she lashed out towards the rock again. A tremble went through the large rock, while her leg seemed to have barely touched it, but a loud and apparent crackle said otherwise. It did not explode like with Akira's example, but for Yomi, having made a deep and large crack, a scar upon an age-old rock, was already more than satisfying, certainly when taking in the difference between hers and Akira's strength. "I'd call this a bit more satisfactionary...Thanks, sensei."

371/2024

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira observed as she prepared herself. He himself didn't have more then two elements effecting his chakra stream. However unlike his students he had a very in depth relationship with chakra. His and theirs. His history as a hyuga and a med nin had made chakra control a superb part of his life to the extent that it wasn't an extension of himself. It was him. He understood chakra to the core and was able to control it to such depths that he had to but tap a person in order to kill them. Yet somehow his curse still held to him like a parasite he could not contain. His chakra was always visible when in use. Every time he preformed one of these masterful chakra control displays the enemy could always see it. Stealth had never really been suited to him. If anything it had been his downfall when it came to any stealth missions. However back in his days in Konoha his chakra had fluctuated as a dull brown to a dirty blue. Since his training had raised him to new heights he was now utilizing golden chakra as a color and a bright color of blue like jewels reflecting light.

Still as she raised he leg and kicked he admired her as she slammed the blow home and managed to fire off a clean version of the jutsu unstained as far as he could tell with chakra elements. It had to have been difficult for her. Still his yellow gaze followed the crack as it ran up the stone and he raised his hands to clap slowly. Grinning at her with some pride. He was expecting her to have some more control issues due to her personality but that didn't seem to be the case. Still when she thanked him he chuckled and moved away from her. Judging the distance with his eyes and his steps. Once he was approximately ten meters from her he dragged the toe of his shoe in the dirt. Drawing a thin line in the ground where he stood before stepping to the side. When he spoke he called out to be heard. "Don't flinch!" And then suddenly Golden chakra formed along his back like a ball of energy for a split second. As soon as it formed though it burst with a golden cloud of energy streaming from Akira's back and with a loud Bang! He was suddenly across the ten meters. Standing only a foot or two away from her. His feet slammed into the ground and made tiny indents. It was then that he spoke once more.

"You master techniques rather well. However as a close range expert our weakness is people keeping their distance. I designed this technique in order to eliminate that foolish notion. By focusing your chakra to one side of yourself you can let it build up along the outside of your skin. Focus it into a point and then once it is focused you release it on the opposite side of yourself as the direction you intend to move. With a burst of energy it will fling you at intense speeds a large distance. I call it the quicksilver style. This level is called burst. I want you to try it. Focus on that line over there. Picture pure chakra forming on your back and then once you feel its pressure release it. Be warned though, you must be prepared to stop yourself once you reach the end of the throw, If you trip in battle it may very well be the end of you."

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
For just a fleeting moment, Yomi kept looking at her leg, trying to see the difference between her usual strength and what had happened just now. For just a single moment, by using her chakra in a similar way as described by Akira-sensei, she seemed to have a boom in strength and that translated in a rock being cracked where it should've been her leg to be cracked. The Tsuchikage really was an amazing person, he was strong, but apparently he was also knowledgeable and not a bad teacher at all. Sure, Yomi had already been to a few of his lessons, though where she thought those to be more of overall challenges to his private team's skills, this private training-session was different, his way of teaching things in private was...different.

"Ya know Sensei, if your explanation and you guidance were a tad bit worse, I'd have broken my own leg," The Yamada clanmember laughed, flexing her muscles a bit after she had seen another remarkable demonstration of a new jutsu made by Akira. "Luckily, I guess you're not half as bad a teacher as I thought you were...that's a compliment, just saying."

Sighing a bit, the young woman did as the sensei asked, focusing herself on the more finer use of her chakra, to utilize it in a way that would allow her to grant her a boost in speed in straight lengths to get close to enemies that try to keep you away.

"I reckon this move kind of loses its merit against another taijutsu user," Yomi grinned, while stretching out her arm with a fist to the side, showing what one could do to stop someone using the jutsu midway. "Though given the usefulness of something like this in actual combat, I will give it a try anyway."

Trying it for herself, Yomi took some distance from Akira, about as much as he had taken himself earlier on, focusing her chakra and trying to imagine how he did it in her mind, picturing every tep once again. Before long, she looked straight towards Akira and grinned, as she burst forward towards the Tsuchikage, aided by a rush of chakra which forced her forward with an explosive boost. However, her footing was wrong, as somewhere about three meters away from Akira, she staggered and stumbled, forcing her to leap towards the tsuchikage to prevent her from falling, but it did send her in a straightforward collision course with the man.

421/2445

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira listened to her words towards his teachings with a bit of a grin. She certainly was a cheeky little thing. If anything she was at least somewhat appreciative of his teachings. Still he shrugged and let his yellow eyes follow her as if a predator slowly watching its prey. It wasn't hungry yet but it was well aware of the sheep moving before it. Either way he crossed his arms and chuckled aloud. He was amused by her comment at least. Still he called out to her. His voice filled with mirth and sarcasm. "If you had then you would of failed at learning is all. What good is having a medic of my caliber on stand by if I don't intend to break and remold you into the warrior you can be?" He wasn't kidding though. He intended to break her. His past teachings with her had proven he was not a gentle man. Broken bones and bloody wounds from the entire squad had shown that much. Some even called him abusive. They claimed he was too hard on his students. There had even been a couple of people trying to get an interview with his students with the intentions of getting them to talk out against their power mad Kage.

Akira had managed to keep such people away for the time being. After all his class was a voluntary one. Those who couldn't cut it were allowed to walk away and about half of them had. Those that stuck through the pain though never seemed to question Akira's teaching methods beyond the usual jest such as the one she had done. But once more she spoke up, it was good of her to recognize a jutsu's weaknesses but he wondered how she had managed to not see the jutsu's bonus. Yes another taijutsu user could counter act the speed but situated right it was just as powerful and attack. Still he watched her preparing and smiled once more. Speaking just loud enough to be heard from the distance. "Is that so? What do you suppose happens to that persons fist or arm if you yourself are stronger suddenly then rock? You must learn balance of these techniques, when to use what and how, Along with what combinations suit each other. For instance..."

It was then that he saw the burst of chakra leave her. She was coming straight at him. It took that instant for him to react effectively. In that instant golden chakra burst from him illuminating his form like a shining statue. The Golden glow lit up the space between them even as she stumbled. However Akira did nothing to evade her or even slow her down. Lessons with him were rarely so gentle as he was confident he could heal anything that happened accidentally during training. Still would it happen that she could not find a way to avoid him he would stand there and let her smash into his chakra layer. It would spark but at the same time it would be like slamming into an Iron wall. Akira didn't even budge or grunt as the layer would deflect the blow. It was only if she was still capable of listening that he would continue to speak. Humor lining his voice.

"You are mastering these techniques nicely. Though you stumble now in time it will be as unto little more then a reflex for you. What you see now is yet another Iron body style called Guard. Fairly straightforward for a name I know but naming things isn't my primary area of expertise. It when used with the quicksilver technique you just demonstrated effectively makes you a cannon ball. By focusing your aura into your skin, as simple as flexing your chakra outward just enough to effectively be outside your skin you can block anything within that level of power. Jutsu, weapons, even blows all meet a nearly unbreakable wall. Careful though, you don't want to encase yourself in crystal. Purify your chakra first. Then try."

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Seeing Akira smile was something rather new for Yomi, despite the fact that she was sure she had seen him grin before, this was the first time she actually cared about it. It seems even he had some semblance of a sense of humor and was apparently not dissaproving of a good joke or witty comment like she had done before. He had shown himself to be ruthless, resourceful and somewhat cruel, but his training had so far proven to be both effective as well as useful, combining his attitude with his skill was therefore something the Yamada woman could love about him.

"Heh, Iron body technique..." Yomi scoffed with a grin, while shaking her head a bit, trying to get back to her feet after having had one of the hardest crashes in her life. "I'd dare to call it the 'immediate rejection technique'."

This joke was directed towards the ruthless attitude of her sensei, who'd rather have her crash against him while using a strong defensive jutsu instead of catching her and making sure she did not hurt herself all to much. Truly, this man was a sadistic medic, using his skills as a medical ninjutsu user as an excuse to abuse and break his students and reshape them to his own desires. It was both frightening, but on the other hand also exciting for Yomi to realize that she had someone like that teaching her in the ways of the shinobi.

"You remind me of my old master," Yomi laughed, referring to the man who had thaught her into the rather unique way of fighting she had been using up to that day. "His motto was No pain, no gain. Though just like you he more or less made pain nothing less than mandatory."

Positioning herself so, that she was bending slightly through her legs, while her arms buckled, her hands clenched into fists and her eyes closed, the female genin started focusing her chakra. The first step was as she was told: dismantling her elemental chakra into its base components, which already took slightly less time than before, followed by the steering of the chakra towards the place it was meant to go, which was in this case her skin. Before long, her skin started to glow, became slightly darker and seemed to glisten almost like some kind of crystal. With soft, almost unnoticable grin, she suddenly turned around, aiming to hit her sensei's face with her right lower leg.

"What do you think?"

421/2866

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Akira watched as she crashed into his defense. With a raised eyebrow he held back a laugh. The mirth of it clear on his face all the same. He had gotten ahead of himself thinking she could pick up a technique within an instant. Most people took weeks of training to master the academy techniques when they were children and while she was older then them he couldn't help but feel he had mistaken her earlier prowess with the jutsu for pure skill. She was indeed skilled but he had raised his expectations too high. Still had it not been for her footing in the end she likely would of been fine. He would expect her to continue practicing that move in the future. Still as she got up and brushed herself off he listened to her speak. A look of fake hurt took up his features as she made fun of his technique name. He placed his hand over his heart with a sarcastic look of pain before he shook his head and grinned. She was a fun one to be sure. But she had a little bit to learn yet.

Her comment about her old master let a snort come out of him. He felt a little bit amused by the idea others shared his motto. Funny how he never saw any complaints about how they treated their students. People were always complaining about how they saw his students bloodied and beaten after training exercises. Still it appeared she hadn't taken any serious damage from running into him. He had expected at least a bloodied nose but she was a tough cookie. Still he observed her body as he usually enjoyed doing and his yellow eyes suddenly picked up a slight glow. So she was using the defensive technique already aye? Well he doubted she would just sit there and show it off. And he was right. As soon as he saw the chakra color on her skin she spun around for a high kick. In a second he reacted and stepped forward. His arm raising to smash his forearm against her inner thigh where less force was being directed while his free hand grabbed her by the back of the neck if he could and pulled her to him. If she dodged him he would simply laugh and in a flash of movement would suddenly be gone but if he caught her he would speak a few words before he would be gone just as fast. No sign of him left.

"You learn fast but moves that slow are suited more for the bedroom." And then he was gone.

~Exit thread~

Reaction time
A-3 ~> S, 1550/1550
S ~> S-1, 1750/1750
Endurance
A ~> A-1, 1000/1000

92 remaining

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
Exit thread

2866 wc in training

Endurance D0 to D1: 325/325 complete
Endurance D1 to D2: 400/400 complete
Endurance D2 to D3: 450/450 complete
Perception D0 to D1: 325/325 complete
Perception D1 to D2: 400/400 complete
Perception D2 to D3: 450/450 complete
Reaction time D0 to D1: 325/325 complete

191 wc left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.