You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tengoku

Tengoku

D-rank
Setting up Camp.:

Tengoku assisting the Soldiers.

“Tschhsshsshhs” was the noise that vibrated through the headphone.

“H-He-H-Hello? Is this working... Test... Test..” was the stuttering question posed by the young jōnin. With his index finger he readjusted those glasses back against his nose bridge. “Hello? CAN YOU HEAR ME?” he shouted once against the microphone; the squeaky and irritating tone pierced the raven’s ears.

“I heard you the first time, there was no need to either shout or repeat yourself. I’ve told you that the connections were fine.” Tengoku replied through the communication device before letting out a deep breath.

30 Minutes Earlier.

“Greetings, my name is Uzumaki Tengoku, and I am here to assist with the work. Also, I have brought the wireless radios that were needed.” he uttered on a somber tone while those jet-black eyes gazed against the tokubetsu jōnin who was in charge. A fairly young lad, about the same age as Tengoku with scourging red hair and a pair of silver moon-shaped glasses.

The jōnin stroke his chin a few times while analyzing the young raven from head to toes. “Do you know how to use these?” he inquired while reaching for a communication device. Tengoku shook his head in denial. “Understood. Here is a manual, once you finish reading, make sure that your device is on frequency 556.” the jōnin said while handing out a small guide.

“I’ll look for a place to sit so that I can begin reading the material immediately.” said the Uzumaki while he began heading towards a nearby crate. Once he reached the nearest crate, Tengoku performed a pirouette before landing on top of it. With both hands the guide was unfolded; those black eyes stopped against the contents page.

Communication Device Instructions Manual

Contents:

1. What is a Wireless Radio?

2. Other types of radio communication.

3. Adjusting the Frequency

– Blurry Text –

Page 02

His patience was thin; a few pages were flicked away.

Adjusting the Frequency

Once you have managed to turn on the radio by pressing the button located on the left side of the speaker, you must twist the knob which lays beneath. This knob is meant to switch the frequency which will show on the screen beneath once you have done so.

The frequency on this model is between 25hz and 25kz, therefore it can broadcast on a range of two and half kilometers. Once you are located outside of its range, a beep will begin ringing to inform you about this matter.

Page 09

“All of this information for a small gadget...” Tengoku mumbled while frowning. “Might as well give this a try...” he added before dropping down the guide. A second later, the radio was within his left hand while the other one was twisting the knob, searching for the right frequency. The raven spent a few minutes, adjusting the gadget to his needs. Once the process was over, without any kind of hesitation he plugged it within his right ear.

“It took me a while, though I finally got this work.” Tengoku transmitted over to the tokubetsu jōnin through the radio.

Back to the present.

“Alright, now that I have finished setting up this one, I’ll start with the rest.” Tengoku added while picking up another radio from the crate. A full hour was given to the assignment, he had to adjust every communication device before he could hand it out to another person. The night was about to descend, the sky also showed disturbing signs; it may start raining soon.

The assignment give to the young raven was now completed, thus he was no longer needed for the time being. Without further ado, Tengoku started walking back towards the administration building, in order to pick up his paycheck.

625 Words.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.