You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tengoku

Tengoku

D-rank
D-Rank Mission:
Inside Tengoku’s House.

His buttocks was sinking inside the cushion of a wooden chair while his head rested against that clenched fist; surrounded by a modest looking room, between four green walls. All of this were placed on a fuzzy blue rug which was the only thing that looked something close to the word new inside the whole house.

Widen were the eyes the moment Tengoku reached inside his wallet, and those thin eyebrows arched even further. “Empty already?” he question himself.

“It seems that I am quite short on ryo... and the bills need to be covered in a couple of days.” Tengoku uttered to himself while throwing his wallet against table; those two arms crossed afterwards. His right foot began tapping the ground in a rhythmic pattern; a plan was indeed needed for this occurrence.

“Maybe... there might be an easy task for me at the board. I guess it won’t hurt to take a look.” were the last words spoken by the raven before he departed his house.

Minutes later he found himself in front of the board, and something managed to highlight beneath his two jet-black eyes. His hand extended for a paper which contained the mission’s objective and more relative information about it. “Hmm... a supply run doesn’t seem to be that hard to accomplish, and the payment is rather high for a job like this, might as well take this chance while I can.” was the monologue spoken by the raven in front of the board; those around him began to question his sanity.

Swiftly, Tengoku moved towards the Administration Building to pick up the crates, and on his way he wondered how many  was needed for him to carry. In a short amount of time he found himself within the building, and the question was still lingering on top of his mind.

“I believe that ten might be a good number?” he questioned himself before approaching the first crate. He was standing in front of the first crate when he began performing a series of hand seals, and as soon as finished, his right hand extended and touched the first crate.  A seal spread upon the first crate before the object was consumed by a small cloud of smoke, which disappeared alongside the supply box.

“Well that was one...” Tengoku mumbled while shifting his eyes against the second one. With his fūinjutsu technique learned as an Uzumaki, the boy repeated the process on the remaining nine crates. The process was quite simple as the objects were not that hard to seal, despite their numbers being quite high.

“Ice cream... really... this is embarrassing.” he mumbled through his clenched teeth while he read once more the details regarding the assignment. The paper was wrapped once more and tucked away inside his pocket; he did not want to waste anymore time sitting in place, thus he began running towards the Army Training Camp. On his way there, Tengoku stopped against a store; the ice cream was still not within his possession, though he remembered that his wallet had nothing but air inside. Disappointed, the young raven continued heading towards the camp, without actually buying the ice cream.

Time passed rapidly, though the young raven managed to arrive before the given deadline. “Here are all the crates...”  were the uttering words spoken before he began unsealing process, one after another. The officer looked impressed by the amount of crates that he brought, though the Uzumaki had no idea what he thought regarding the lack of ice cream.

His breathing was rapidly, in short gasps. The taxation placed on his chakra by the sealing and summoning was now making itself noticed, therefore he excused himself by bowing and leaving the sight, heading to collect his promised payment.

630 Words.

I don't want the Ryo, since I'm using the Words for Stats Upgrade, or something similar.

Chakra Cost on Sealing: 5 x 10 objects = 50 Chakra

Chakra Cost on Summoning: 5 x 10 objects = 50 Chakra

Total Chakra used 170 - 100 > 70 Remained at the end of the Mission.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.