You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"Izunanice to see you ready, we're going all out. we're Invading seven bells's troops on the other side to retake our piece of land, should this operation succeed, we are to advance ahead of bells greatly, but them heading out straight Into a battle such as this one seems stupid, and these shinobi are no normal shinobi, they're quite the devious sly rats, I'll bet, they'll ambush us, well Its war, no one can blame them for wanting survival, but one can surely blame them for their ugly heinous acts, our troops will advance head on, but we want someone to have our back, to protect us from our vulnerable spots, and that someone Is you. Try to salvage whatever equipment they leave, after defeating them. We move out after thirty nine minutes prepare yourself" Said the commander with a confident tone.

Three hours ago.

Tsuneo bathed himself with a warm nice shower, calming his overly stressed body, calming his tense chakra, he spoke In a calm satisfied tone "ahhh~ such a nice bath" thirty minutes or so passed while he was taking a shower, he then went to the lounge or the are where he's supposed to get his food, he held his plate as the lady sipped him potato stew with a bit of rice to the side and breast piece of chicken. he then sat down and started eating his delicious looking meal, he started munching and swallowing, till he was filled, satisfied with his delicious meal he thanked the old lady telling her how amazing her cooking Is.

Tsuneo then went for some small warm ups, to help his stomach digest the food he just ate, he then went ahead to speak with soldiers getting to know his new comrades and chat with them, know of their capabilities and so on.

Tsuneo had a about an hour left, and although he expects nothing but nightmares, his body needed to rest up, It was just a thirty minutes nap. Napping for at least twenty minutes can help refresh the mind, improve overall alertness, boost mood and increase productivity. Napping may benefit the heart. In a six-year study of Greek adults, researchers found that men who took naps at least three times a week had a thirty seven percent lower risk of heart-related death. Napping may also relieve headaches.

Thirty minutes had passed a soldier woke Tsuneo from his beautiful nap, the soldier Informed Tsuneo of the commander wanting to speak to him, and that's where he went, to his office.

In the mean Time

Tsuneo wore his casual clothes, he also put his konoha headband In his pocket as he wished for the will of fire to aid him In his mission. The commander stood on top of a giant rock as the soldiers gathered around him alongside Tsuneo.

The commander wanted to share a few lot of words, to cheer up his soldiers, he began speaking saying with a confident brave tone "My sons... I have lived and fought for the sake of my country for over forty years, In those years I built my reputation, and my power, all for the sake of my country, and for those of you who worry about not being mentioned In histroy or remembered by anyone should they die...WORRY NOT!! you are already heroes In my eyes...Should I die today I want you to hold the will of kirigakure up high like a flag, don't fight to win, don't fight to kill, fight to protect, protect kirigakure, I am not good with words, but here I offer you my plea do never regret fighting for kiri, scream If you want to, shout If you need to, die If you need to, smash If you have to... Protect kiri with all your hearts, LET US FIGHT TO THE LAST DROP BLOOD OF BLOOD IN OUR VEINS, PROTECT THIS COUNTRY OF OURS, WE WILL LIVE AS HEROES AND KIRIGAKURE...MIZU NO KUNI WILL LIVE ON TILL ETERNITY"

Touched by his words and his honesty along with his passion, Tsuneo's fire started burning like the fire of hell, eternal. soon they went to the wide battle field as their enemies stood In front of them, Tsuneo's back faced the army's back, he shall fight till the last drop of blood In his veins, the chaotic chakra Inside of him started burning Inside of him, It was begging to be released as It was overflowing.

soon the army of kirigakure started advancing towards the army of seven bells that advanced as well,  the fighting had started, the hearts of his comrades, were all linked, It's as If they were In one single body, a B-ranked shinobi Introduced himself as shin takasugi saying "hello there Izuna, It's me, shin, shin takasugi we've talked multiple times before, I am here to assist you In the forces that are to ambush us" Tsuneo merely nodded In reply to his Introduction.

Wish

How he wished to join the battlefield and fight with the others, but should they really be ambushed, and none will survive, the real test wasn't fighting the enemies troops, but holding In the urge to help their comrades, the to shinobi wished they can head to the area of fighting but no can do, this Is for their survival, the survival of every single one In this small army, they needed to obey the commander's orders, Tsuneo clutched his fist along with his teeth,holding In the urge of looking back and helping his comrades. They had to hold It In and control their desires, they heard the screams of pain from people they recognized but what could they do, It's all In the past now, he died, their comrades fell one by one as they fought and they had to stand still, Tsuneo closed his eyes In order to avoid looking back.

Noise?

Strange noises of the wind battling with Its self were heard by the two boys, they looked further In but nothing was In their vision, out of worry Tsuneo raised his head In order to calm his stressful mind by the scenery of the calm sky only to find more trouble and stress, an aerial attack? these bastards!!! they used kites to fly to the battle field and strike our backs, Tsuneo and the boy started running towards them, the man with him suggested they'd destroy the kites but Tsuneo prevented him saying, It'd be best to use them for the army Instead of wasting them. And so the two boys ran after the herd of birds.

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
They appeared like a herd of birds that flew over them, the two shinobi ran after the group flying by using kites that have blades all over the edges, soon the shinobi named shin breathed a large amount of air that had the flying shinobi group fall down, luckily their kites were left unharmed, but the group of punks were not too pleased by what he had done, Tsuneo's chakra started burning along with shin's, It was time to do their part to protect their friends and Kirigakure, their opponents advanced towards them, while the two boys stood still In their places.

Minutes ago they whispered to each other, Tsuneo Informed the boy of his chains, and so together they put a battle plan, they both will fight to protect, not to win, not to shed blood, or anything of the sort, they shall fight till the last drop of blood In their veins.

There were ten of them to be exact, and luckily each one of them seemed like a top class B-ranked shinobi, Tsuneo shrugged as he awaited six of them to attack, and so happened. from each side six shinobi surrounded them and attempted to strike all at once, Tsuneo slammed both of his palms as a large amount of lightning was generated around Tsuneo as It soon took the form of a shell made of lightning, the six shinobi were struck by lightning that caused them first degree electrical burns, Tsuneo's partner used some sort of fuuton oriented jutsu to push their opponents away, Tsuneo waited not a moment the rest of their opponents which were four, his partner shin, created a blade of wind, that he used to attack the others of course they were difficult to deal with. Tsuneo went after the other six as sealed a technique Inside of him, he chained the six shinobi with his chain and unleashed the sealed technique, which was his exploding palm sized fireball that exploded Into flames dealing them more burns, giving them major second degree burns due to the two attacks.

Tsuneo managed to get back near his partner who was battling with the four b-ranks, Tsuneo assisted him as they fought together, they were capable of defeating the four punks, they were both cheered up by the fact that they played half of their part well. Only six remain now, they have second degree burns and they should be no problem due to the pain Inflicted upon them, but Tsuneo was underestimating someone for the first time.

DEATH
Tsuneo was targeted, they drew their long blades, with the thirst to kill, Tsuneo was being choked by their Intimidating eyes, Tsuneo was the chosen target of their blood thirsty blades, he was supposed to die, he angered them and underestimated them, he chose the path he's on, he chose to anger them and to underestimate them.
I was supposed to die, they drew their long swords and ran towards me with fierce eyes, they wanted to kill me, I should've died but.....
He shielded me, why would he do something for a complete stranger like me? It's not like we've known each other for a long time, I was of no benefit to him, yet, he shielded me....I lived, and he died, I was not fit to survive, yet I survived.

I held him In my arms, as he drew his final breath, but before his death, he spoke to me, he said with a dying tone "I never really aimed high...I didn't want to be something major like the head of the anbu, a commander or the mizukage. I just wanted to take care of my mother and sister, I wanted to live forever with them, I have only met you a week ago, I wanted to befriend someone cool like you, although I am a rank higher you always seemed stronger, at heart...I-I wanted to be your friend but you closed your heart, I understood, I thought that perhaps something damaged your heart, that made you Isolated from others, please,  continue to walk the righteous path, and create a better world, I'll be your stepping stone...so please never die...Izuna...will you please take care of my mom and sis In exchange" he said as he died In my arms.
They raised their blades and got Into a battle stance preparing to kill me, I was on my knees, my hands held his corpse, my head was acing the sky, soon I burst Into hysterical laughter, I held my shoulders with each hand on the other shoulder, as I continued to laugh crazily.

ABANDON ALL HOPE
I Had to walk on the corpses of my beloveds, I killed another one, do not worry you are my friend and will always be, my laughter stopped, the killer silence filled the air, I stared at the sky as I curse my fate, curse my world, and curse this life. I lowered my head as I look at them, I glared at them...
Tsuneo's glare was freaking them out, his eyes were wide open, his eyes were glaring Into their souls, he was murdering them with his eyes, another person died because  of Tsuneo.
His chakra became ever so violent, his aura was like a violent beast, jet black chakra that was almost capable of being seen by the naked human eye, his laughter started again, his skin grew ever so cold, his hair changed to a snow white color, his eyes shone bright red, under the moon that crept from the dark blue clouds, he spoke with the tone of death "Kill....Kill......KILL!!" he ran like a raging bull Into their group, they were terrified of him, he looked at them and all he could see Is red figures In a pitch black world, Tsuneo saw those figures approach him slowly, and then It happened, It was time to murder.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
He had his chains come out from various places In his body. He wanted to kill them, and mercilessly. A grin flashed his teeth, as his eyes shone red as did the blood of his dead friend under the shining moon. Chaotic chakra began burning In his system, The enraged Tsuneo ran towards the punks as flicker of flame and electrical sparks began gathering around him he had them get very close from each other until they were all gathered In one spot they were barely one diameter away from each other. Tsuneo unleashed 3 bolts of lightning. Towards them electrifying three of them and exploding into flames burning them to crisp dealing all six of them third degree burns on top of the burns they had, they were going to die anyway, but Tsuneo was out of his mind he wanted to erase them he punched their half dead bodies, he stomped them as he Inhaled a large amount of air that filled his lungs and on his right hand palm he gathered an unimaginable amount of lightning that he released in the shape of arrows with a blast of flames that devoured them. And so nothing was left of them but burned black crispy skin with burned black bones and a rotten smell of death.

After and hour or so he regained his old self back he carried the kites and salvaged whatever Items these murderers had along with the dead body of his friend.

He asked about the casualties they received, and the answer he obtained from the commander was " thirteen hero died, and twenty three Injured"
Tsuneo wondered..was this the despair war brings with It, was this the pain It brings with It. Tsuneo went inside one of the tents aiming to drink sake, perhaps It can help him forget, perhaps It'll help him sleep tonight, although there was no way he'd be able to sleep after this bloody day.

He has seen a lot for one day, he killed a lot In one day, he lost a great friend. Tsuneo cursed this ugly life of his, he just want's a friend, If he leaves the barrier of Isolation, fate Interferes and strips him of all he gained, Isolating him again, fate. Was Indeed cruel, Tsuneo swallowed ever drop of hos glass but the more he drank to forget, the more he was reminded of fate's cruelty, he closed his eyes as he spoke to himself In a loud voice "why must we suffer..why must you Isolate me...why must you torture me, why...why...WHY!!" he was deeply hurt, every friend of his would eventually die, why must he walk alone, he just want's to be loved, Is that too much to ask for? that's what he thought to himself as his tears rolled down his cheeks. Another painful day, Tsuneo struggles again, he loses hope again, and again he was entrusted with the world's future, he must prevent this from occurring again, he must grow stronger and fight for the piece of the shinobi world.

word count: 2647/2500 Mission Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.