You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 am

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
'Captain Zarata, owner of the seas, huh?' Aethir smiled, having his legs crossed. The winds howled as they blew past, Aethir sitting at the very top of the hospital roof. "Enough," Aethir stood, turning his head in the direction of the hot springs, "I need a bath." In an instant, the ronin was gone, zipping over towards the hot springs.

Checked in and now in the springs, the man sat by his clothes, which laid on the ground near the water. "Wonderful! I haven't felt warm water in months!" He stretched, groaning as he did. He then reached for a once dry wash cloth, now standing in the hot springs. Aethir had the springs all to himself, thus, he didn't feel the need to hide the mark on his lower back. 'It's not like everyone knows what this mark is.' he thought, referencing the red and black curse mark. The ronin took a deep breath, continuing his bathing, keeping an ear out for anyone who'd happen to wander in. If one were to see the mark, he'd worry that they would know the ancient history of it. This soon didn't matter to him though, the warmth of the water relaxing his mind now.

[WC: 209]

Last edited by Aethir on Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
OOC: This is a flashback thread before toshiko's travel to sunagakure

Toshiko needed a bit of time to relax. It was his first day back in his home village since traveling to takigakure for the chuunin exams, and he was a bit afraid of how those around him would react upon him not winning. It was a frightening thought to know that you might be belittled by those who you wanted to hold you in the highest of respect. To avoid the possibility of this happening, he'd simply hide somewhere, and somewhere where he could try and calm his nerves. The place for this? The hot springs of course!

Toshiko found himself walking in the hot springs with a towel wrapped around his waist and his normal training clothes tossed to the side. in front of him was a large warm steamy pool of water.Toshiko noticed a few others present but didn't take time to take note of them, and simply sat in the warm water, closing his eyes and sighing as he tried to relax for once

Word Count: 170

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir's devious eyes locked onto someone very familiar to him. 'This is going to be good...' he grinned, slowly submerging into the hot water. He slowly swam over to Toshiko's direction with a huge grin on his face. When he was close, he quickly launched himself toward the boy, attempting to hug him. "Oh my god, I'm saved!" he would scream in an overly theatrical voice, hug or not. "Five hundred miles of swimming I tell you, there's only so much a man can take!!" His hair draped over his face from the water. Aethir would then attempt to lean on said boy in a pose of  a distressed movie actress. "So many close calls to death, I didn't know why I would do without my hero!" He would slowly submerge back into the water, a prolonged 'hero' being heard as he did.

Regardless of either outcome, Aethir then would swim over to Toshiko's left side, rising slowly from the water. "Hiya." he'd smile, a little too close to the boy for comfort. He had to admit, this was a fun way to tease people, being really close to their faces like this. "How's it going?' he'd lean closer to his face, a creepy smile present while waiting for an answer. His stomach then growled, causing him to tilt his head downwards. "You..." he'd look back to Toshiko. "You wouldn't happen to have a strawberry on you, would you, Toshiko?"

[WC: 460]

4Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko sighed out as he was relaxing himself in the hot springs, not able to notice his pedophile of a sensei trying to molest him from the water. Toshiko could hear the sounds of the water moving as someone moved through it in his direction, but tried his best to ignore them. Next thing he knew, there was a wet hoe with it's arms wrapped around him hugging him. Toshiko was surprised at first, but then sighed. The thirst was strong in this one. "Oh my god, I'm saved!" The hoe cried out, and toshiko opened his eyes to see a child molester on him. BUt not a child molester that was foreign to him. It was of course his teacher aethir. Toshiko watched as his old teacher who he hadn't seen in quite some time started dancing for him, and then swam over to the left side of him.

"Hiya."

He had the smile of pedobear, only worse. Despite this, TOshiko smiled and waved to his old teacher.

"How's it going?'

Aethir leaned in closer, creeping toshiko out a bit.

"It's going fine. Haven't seen you in a long time. WHere ya been?"

"You wouldn't happen to have a strawberry on you, would you, Toshiko?"

Toshiko then recalled how aethir had a strawberry fetish, but sadly he had none to bare.

"No i don't have any on me right now considering the fact that i'm naked in a hot spring. Sorry."

Word Count: 251

Total Word Count: 421

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir had a huge grin on his face, casually floating around the boy. "Really want to know where I've been?" he asked, his eyes fixed on him as he drifted in a direction, and his voice high pitched as if he were a cartoon character of sorts. "In that case," he pushed his foot against the bottom of the hot springs, propelling himself forward, back to where he was, "I'm not telling!" He laughed, rolling his eyes as he did this. "I see that you're naked, Toshiko," he looked over to the boy, "but I always carry strawberries on me even when lacking clothes. Don't ask how!" Another snicker could be heard, the man's grin widening. "To be honest though, I've been up to nothing." He was silent before adding on an important detail. "Just captain of a pirate ship and crew. Nothing major though."

The grin grew even wider as the man suddenly had pointed both index fingers to the boy, having an idea. "Let's play a game." he began, lightning static flashing for an instant on both tips. "I ask you a question," he nodded slowly, "and if I like the answer, I'll ask another! But if I don't, well, you're a smart kid if I recall." He laughed, placing his right hand on his stomach area, his left index finger still pointed. "But...if I really don't like the answer, well," his eyes widened, his mouth curving in a way to form a somewhat more sinister grin, "I'll just...shock you with my large...electric...rod..." he said, his voice's pitch lowered dramatically. However, the pitch shot back up to the cartoonish levels as he floated over to the right side of the boy, looking up to the sky. "It's not like you'll say anything I don't like though!" The man slowly turned his head to the boy he once called student. "Right, Toshiko...?"

Floating away, now in front of the boy, he pointed his right index finger towards him. "The first question is," he began, the small lightning static dancing on his finger tip, "What have you been up to for the past...some odd months?" He asked this, having had been on one hell of a journey. 'In fact, I have to catch up on everyone... What the hell's been going on while I was away?' Aethir tossed this thought aside, his grin returning as he listened for Toshiko's response.
+++
[WC: 423]
TWC: 883]

6Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
[center]Toshiko listened as aethir spoke to him, answering his question and stating that he hadn't been up to much during the time after the two had last seen each other. He had apparently been the captain of a pirate crew and ship. Sounded fun, though Toshiko never took Aethir as a pirate kind of guy. Last time he'd seen him he was at the very border of the village, training with an oversized sea serpent.

"Really now? sounds pretty fun."

Toshiko watched as Aethir then pointed both of his index fingers at him, and then spoke out.

"let's play a game."

As Aethir spoke, lightning began to flicker from his two fingers. Toshiko noticed this immediately, and then jumped back.

"Aethir what the hell? We're in water!"

By the looks of it, aethir was preparing a raiton jutsu. Doing that while sitting in a hot spring really wasn't the best idea.

"I ask you a question, and i i like the answer i'll ask another! and if i dont, well.... You're a smart kid if i recall."

Toshiko looked surprised for a few moments, but then smiled and sighed as he relaxed one more.

"But if i really don't like the answer, well.... I'll just shock you with my large.....electric.....rod."

"It's not like you'll say anything i won't like though.... Right?... Toshiko?"

Toshiko chuckled a bit. This wasn't the first time his teacher and friend had done something like this. When he was a genin, Aethir put his life at risk multiple times with their training sessions. Despite this, it had helped Toshiko grow as a ninja as well, and he was thankful for that. The game sounded like an easy challenge, so Toshiko complied, and simply nodded.

"The first question is.... what have you been up to for the past..... some odd months?"

What had he been up to? Heh. a whole lot more than what Aethir could take in at once most likely. Toshiko looked at Aethir, then up at the ceiling, and then spoke.

"Well, a lot of things have happened. I got placed in squad one, i started the chuunin exams. Got past the first stage though it was pretty hard. I made it to the final round and got disqualified in my fight. I got promoted anyways. I started training in takigakure for a while, came back to the village yesterday. And as you can see, i had a little um.... incident with my eye."

Toshiko trusted aethir and all, but he wasn't going to blatantly bring up his new sharingan eye. He decided to pretend that the eye patch was merely to cover up his wounded eye. He pointed to the eye patch, and began laughing.

Word Count: 469

Total Word Count: 890

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
The ronin chuckled when Toshiko spoke of water, it not getting along with lightning after all. "That's the thrill...!" he grinned, dipping on of his fingers into the water. He had cut the raiton chakra from his fingers, trying to scare the boy. As the fingers dove into the water, he made a 'bzzt' sound to try and freak him out more if he did at all. He then swam and floated really uncomfortably close to his face. "Whoa, what..." he began, blinking with his wide blue eyes, "What happened to your eye, man?" He then backed away, gasping. "You... D-don't tell me you challenged the Vita Ants!!!" he pointed, a hand over his mouth. "Toshiko, those aren't like the giant slugs and snakes in the forest! They're the boss!" He sighed, shaking his head. "Chuunin exams? ... The hell's a chuunin?"  he shrugged. "Oh, the next level of genin! ...Well, good job, Toshiko. I never was a genin or anything like that." With another swim closer to the boy, he grinned. "How about you show me just what a chuunin can do, huh? Huh?! Feel the hype, Toshiko?!" he raised his voice, smiling wide. He then pointed a finger once more at Toshiko. "Ready when you are, captain Toshiko." he joked about his eye, wanting to provoke the boy.

He didn't wait for a reaction from the boy, weaving hand symbols to form three large lightning rods. He then merged the rods into one javelin, gripping and launching it towards the boy. If he didn't dodge, well, it'd be quite unfortunate. Of course, launching such a jutsu almost pointblank was...a little mean also. The ronin hadn't of thought of this, but it was too late, having had long launched the jutsu.
+++

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 235/250
[WC: 1275]

8Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko listened to Aethir as he spoke to him wondering about what had happened to his right eye. Toshiko couldn't really think up of a cover story quickly. Luckily, he didn't have to. To his surprise aethir went off about some type of ants, stating they weren't like the animals that toshiko had taken on before while he was training with aethir a while ago. They were at the top of the chain. the best. they sounded like a really fun challenge. Then, Aethir seemed confused about what a chuunin was. That was strange, but toshiko then remembered that aethir was a ronin. a ninja who wasn't apart of a specific village. Aethir then congradulated Toshiko on becoming a chuunin, and then asked him what a chuunin could do. Toshiko smiled and felt his will to fight begin to come in tact. he hadn't fought with aethir since he had first become a genin. that was before he knew who he even was, and Toshikko thought he was trying to kidnap his friend antanas. he had come a long way since then, and he was sure that Aethir had to. It would have been fun to test the both of their skills.

Before Toshiko could comply, Aethir was already performing hand seals and preparing a jutsu. he was always quick to get to the point. As Aethir was making the handseals Toshiko was already out of the water, jumping back and onto the pavement on the edge of the hotspring. Aethir was now around 10 meters away from him, and Toshiko would move to the side, out of the path of the lightning javelin. Tohsiko would then focus chakra into his feet, and then move back onto the water using the supernatural walking technique. he ran towards aethir, and once he was right in front of him he brought up his left foot and attempting to kick him in the head.

Word Count: 326

Total Word Count: 1216

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
The ronin watched as Toshiko had gotten out of the water, smiling as he continued to float there. "Come at me then, cabin boy." he mocked, waving a hand to the boy. As he came over to try to kick him, Aethir raised a hand to try and grab the boy's ankles. There was a high probability that he would, and if he did, he'd begin to shoot the boy with his shock bullets from his free hand's finger. The small lightning projectiles would fly his way, Aethir aiming his finger at the boy's chest, thigh, and arm areas. About seven would be shot before he ceased the firing, now letting go of the boy's ankle and floating half a meter away. "Come on, boyo," Aethir spoke in somewhat of an irish accent, "you've got to at least hit me clean, laddy!" He grinned, smiling to the young one. As laid back as he appeared, he continued to eye Toshiko, prepared for any jutsu.

Jutsu Used:
Chaakra: 225/250
[WC: 1445]

10Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:32 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko attempted to kick Aethir, Aethir went and grabbed both of his ankles. Toshiko smiled as this happened. Aethir probably wouldn't expect what would happen next. Toshiko would then attempt to do a backflip while aethir had his hands on his ankles, turning his body over so his head faced the water instead of his feet. he then focused his chakra into his hands, andhit the water, keeping his body on the surface with the chakra. Toshiko would then throw both of his legs down back towards the water, attempting to shake Aethir off of his ankles. Then, Toshiko inhaled deeply filling his mouth with fire chakra, and then exhaled a stream of flame from his mouth, attempting to scorch Aethir and his toes along with him.

Word Count: 129

Total Word Count: 1345

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 am

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
The ronin's eyebrows rose as his plan didn't go according to the way he thought it would, holding on as the boy did a back flip. As his hands slowly came closer to touch the water, the man pushed off the boy's leg, launching himself about three feet in the air. 'How about this then...?' he smiled, descending down back to him, weaving hand seals before attempting to grip the boy's hip areas as he still had his hands on the water. Due to the short distance he had flung himself, he would be able to do all of this in less than five seconds. He'd focus his muscles to hold up and balance his body as raiton coursed through him, second degree burns being made from a concentrated point of attack. He would then throw himself with the use of his side muscles two meters away, staring at the boy as he was now back into the water. He then would proceed to whistle, watching the boy expel flames from his mouth to the water just below him. "Roastin' your whinnies over there, laddy?" he smiled, whistling away.

jutsu used:

Chakra: 225/250
[WC: 1639]

12Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko was doing the backflip, Aethir would let go of his foot, moving faster than Toshiko could see, and then he would grab Toshiko's hips. Toshiko could see Aethir's movements, but they were almost too fast for him to catch up with. Toshiko could feel the hands touch his hips. This physical contact with him would be a great mistake on his part. Quickly, Toshiko exerted his chakra into a raiton aura around his body with Aethir's hands still on his body. Aethir would feel a shock that would disorient him. Toshiko then felt a shock from Aethirs hands on both of his sides, burning his sides. he kept going through with his move, and then the raiton chakra would gather in one area of Toshiko's body and fire out to Aethir as he moved in the direction he was attempting to go. Toshiko then fired the fireball directly at the water, jumping back a bit after he did once he realized that aethir wasn't there. The flame hit the water, causing the room to fill with a thick steam. Toshiko's feet were now on the water, and the room was filled with mist. He couldn't see his opponent.

word count: 207

Total Word Count: 1552

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
Aethir, as he moved to where he was now, dodged the extra part of Toshiko's jutsu. He slowly climbed out of the water as the hot springs grew incredibly steamy, his hands somewhat burned. 'Fun stuff, but I think we'll end this whole jutsu war here.' The ronin felt a little upset at the wounds on his hands, and he began to slowly walk over to Toshiko's direction with his eyes closed, his level of perception allowing him to easily know where he was from faint breathing and movement. 'An inch to the left... Half to the right... Forward.' He grinned as he knew Toshiko would have a hard time dodging with damaged sides. He opened his eyes, seeing a very faint hint of the boy's hair.

As he was about to rush towards the boy, a loud cry was head in the mist. Aethir stopped to turn at a large bulky man with a great sword drawn. "Weapons be fired at the captain!" shouted the man, another coming in right after him, this one slimmer. "Bah, skin 'em alive...!" He chuckled, licking his lips as he drawn rusty daggers, eyeing Toshiko as they grew closer. More people soon inched into the hot springs with weapons of different assortments. Crossbows, blades, you name it and they had it drawn. "Hold," spoke the ronin, the aggressive people turning to him, "he's no threat.' The people stared at Aethir with a perplexed look. "Er, but we saw him-"

"Yes, I'm sure you saw, and I applaud you for keepign an eye out for me." The ronin turned his head to a woman who was slowly sheathing her sword. "A gold star for you. However, I provoked him." The man turned as another one of the armed men offered his clothes to him. "Thank you, thank you... You see, I need some exercise every now and then." Aethir began to get dressed, looking over to the boy as the steam cleared. "He served as a decent morning exercise. Nothing too intense." he smiled over to some of the armed beings, watching them sheath their weapons. As the man zipped up his jacket, his tugged at the collar of his shirt, taking a deep breath. "Yes, well, on our way then."

The man watched as the armed people slowly left the bathhouse, the owner shouting at them. "Yes, yes, they're leaving." As the mist began to clear, Aethir turned to the boy. He stared for a moment before hearing someone call to him as they walked over. They whispered certain details in his ear, the man nodding. "Fully aware, thank you." The whispering continued, Aethir's eyebrows rising. "Really now? Well, that is interesting. We'll search there then." The person nodded, walking away, Aethir continuing to eye the boy. "Well, I suppose now's a better time than any." He cleared his throat, smiling. "I have no clue how to tell you this, so I'll just come flat out. I...am not your teacher." With a single clap, Aethir smiled to the boy, pausing to wait for a response. He was impatient however, yawning before turning towards the hot spring's exit. "Okay, well! Forwards, I go." As he began forward, the man stopped to turn to the boy again. "Ah, before I forget..." He smiled to Toshiko before speaking again. "It's probably best to never approach me." He shrugged, looking off to his left side with a sly smile. "I mean, I've been somewhat irritable to the point where I might just give you a ...true accident to right home about." The man slowly turned, pacing the stone floor of the hot springs with the pace of a snail. "I mean don't get me wrong, losing an eye is bad, but," his eyes slowly looked over to the boy, a crooked smile forming, "we wouldn't want any malfunctioning hearts..." With another shrug, he smiled. "Food for thought."

And with that, he finally left the hot springs, the crowd of armed beings waiting outside for him. Immediately, he was approached by several, questioning multiple things as they made their way out of Konoha's gates. "Yes, the coolant is meant to be set to five, always. With the way I drive this thing, I can't risk another burnout." He turned to another person, nodding to them. "Electrical current in catwalk B is shutdown for that very purpose. It causes it to be just one big electric rod for our feet! Shut it back off!" He leaned to his other side, nodding to them also. "Yes, five strawberries exactly. Extra sugar, and less salt this time. You almost have that cake down!"

Now in the forest, Aethir was watching as the people carried out his commands for his vessel. Someone came running over, questioning what he was doing at the bathhouse. "Well honestly, all this pirate stuff is making me exhausted. Needed some rest and relaxation, you know?" The person shook their heads, sighing. "Hey, come on, I'm still new at this!" Aethir suddenly yawned, stretching. "If you don't mind though, I'll just take a quick nap." The ronin began to climb up the side of the steel metal ball, being shouted at by his adviser. "The hole's open though! I can just walk in...with no problem!" Aethir shrugged with a smile, entering a room that had red carpet. "See? Saves me so much time! ...Damn, I'm gonna miss it when this hole's fixed..." With that, the ronin entered his bed, only to exit it when the vessel began to vibrate. "Who activated the engine?!" shouted the man, a large electric javelin in his hand. Everyone glanced at a man who was looking around frantically. Suddenly, that man received the javelin to the chest. "Did I ask you to activate the engine?! No, I didn't! I need you to do something, I'll damn well tell you what I need done! Until then, you sit down and shut up until I give you a order! You, and you! Don't do what he did!" The people fell silent, looking at the burned man and back at Aethir. "...Do you guys want a drink?" There was a united cheer, the burned man slowly standing up and walking with everyone to the bar of the ship. "Not you! You got the galls to touch my damn ship control panel, you can go weeks without some damn alcohol!" Aethir pointed at a random woman who was walking. "You! Are you getting a drink?!" She nodded slowly to the man. "Tie him up and drink it in front of him!" She slowly nodded again, looking over to the burned man as he slowly followed her. "...Gonna touch my damn console controls- I didn't ask you to- ...God damn... 'Well, I thought it's be in the best intentions' ...please..." His adviser, finally reaching the captain's quarters, asked if he was alright. "You know, I'm a little grumpy from not being relaxed in that damn spa... I'm..." The man sighed, shaking his head and walking over to his bed. "I'm getting some sleep..." And with that, the man fell to sleep in his quarters...

+++

[WC: 2860]

[Exit Thread]

14Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Empty Re: Relaxation Time [Invite/NK/FB] Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko couldn't see through the mist. He had no idea of whether or not his attacks had gone through and hit his target, but he sure hoped so. a loud cry was head in the mist.  "Weapons be fired at the captain!" shouted the man, another coming in right after him, this one slimmer. "Bah, skin 'em alive...!" Toshiko turned to see a large bulky man as the mist cleared and him and his opponent aethir could be seen. who was this person? Toshiko hadn't ever seen him before. Before giving that man all of his attention he turned to stare at aethir. He seemed to get out of the way of his attacks unscathed, all but both of his hands which had been moderately burned. Toshiko cracked a smile at the sight of that. He actually managed to hit his opponent. The last time they fought way back when Toshiko was an untrained genin, well he literally got his ass handed to him. It wasn't much of a fight really. Just Toshiko flailing angrily due to the fact he thought that aethir was attempting to hurt his friend. He barely knew him back then, and didn't have half the skill that he had now. To be able to do even a little bit of damage to his teacher gave him a bit of pride. He finally realized how much more powerful he had become since then. How much he grew since then. It made him feel happy to be here with aethir right here and now. It made him smile as he realized how long they had known each other and how much they both had changed since then. Aethir was his very first teacher, and taught him and his friend antanas how to overcome great challenges when they trained together. Using those skills that aethir had taught him, Toshiko took up other challenges in his life like the chuunin exams, and he had his first master to thank for that. Aethir was the reason he was the way he is now, and Toshiko would always be grateful to him.

While he was in thought, he barely noticed as More people came into the hot spring wielding all different types of weapons. Who were they exactly? They seemed to be at the ready to attack Toshiko. What for? He didn't recall doing anything wrong, and even if he did they would have provided explanation. toshiko didn't know, but he got ready to defend himself regardless. Aethir would then call them off, telling them that toshiko was no threat. He knew these people? Toshiko watched as aethir spoke with them, seemingly telling them to stop with their planned attack on Toshiko. He smiled, and then remembered that Aethir said something about becoming a pirate. Were these his crew mates? Most likely. It was funny in a way. Toshiko went over to go and speak with them all, but then looked outside from the entrance of the hotsprings. It was getting a bit dark. he had a travel group to lead the very next day. He couldn't stay up late. Aethir seemed to be occupied with his friends anyway. Toshiko smiled when he saw that. It was good to see that aethir didn't just disappear off the face of the earth when Toshiko was gone off training. He had a life of his own, and Toshiko understood that. It was kinda bittersweet for him to watch those who he cared for and how they grow alongside him. He turned, waved to aethir hoping that he would notice, grabbed his towel, and then walked out of the hot spring heading back to his apartment. He had a duty to perform tomorrow. One that he had to go on with with 100 percent dedication. It was a shame though. He didn't get to show his good old teacher his sharingan. Maybe another time. At least, he hoped.

As he was one the way out, he turned around, almost forgetting that he left his clothing there. He went back to grab it, picked up his black jumpsuit, and took one last look at Aethir. He smiled at his teacher, silently acknowledging him as he turned around and left for good. his sides were in great pain still from the burns he had received from their fight. His side were damaged by the electrocution aethir had given him, but it wasn't anything permanent. Just his skin would be rigged for the next few days to come. As he put on his jumpsuit, his sides burned alot due to the contact, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't fight through. Once his jumpsuit was on, he began his walk through the streets of konoha back towards his very home. He thought about his task to come. What he would have to do the following day. Lead two genin across the 5 nations all by themselves. It was very exciting, and kinda scary, but it made Toshiko realize how far he had come. He had went from a genin to a chuunin and now had the chance to travel the entire world with new genin that he could teach as his friends and students. It would be a great experience and he couldn't wait to meet them. He knew almost nothing about them, only one of his comrades. Suutei Kimura. A genin that participated in the chuunin exams with him and lost in the finals. Hopefully he wouldn't be a problem. Whether he was or not, Toshiko couldn't wait to do it. He hoped he could get it done, to hopefully show aethir that he had somewhat matured. When he got back to the leaf village, they would fight again, and next time, he would win.

Word Count: 976

Total Word Count: 2528

Left Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.