You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
The fact that the chuunin had started gritting her teeth had not escaped Yomi's attention, which in fact made her feel slightly good. It was fun to see the spitting and sneering chuunin realize she was outnumbered and in a heavy disadvantage now, despite the fact that the medic nin of Kurai's team had been wounded, he fought on like a lion, something to remember.

"Kurai, use that fast jutsu of yours to knock out that guy," The young Yamada woman suddenly spat out loudly, taking on the mantle of team leader, which the Chuunin poet seemed to be forgetting. This was a test, a battle and despite the fact Yomi wasn't actually a team player, winning against this bunch was a bit more important for her. "Hachi, try to use something which can make her lose her balance a bit more while I use everything in my capabilities to drive this bitch mad, ye got me?"

Knowing that her crystal swords were nearing the end of their usability, Yomi rushed towards her opponent, finally deciding to use the strings she had attached to her swords to throw the forward towards the chunk, actually hoping she'd dodge them, so that she could use her Asura's will to pin her down, using the additional bladearms to stab forward when she came into reach, only to distract the woman of the reality, because Yomi hoped to plant her left knee straight into the chuunin's gut before pulling back the two blades into her direction.

"Oh looky here," Yomi laughed loudly and tauntingly. "A chuunin without anything to back her up, you're like a sick puppy...and sadly for you, I DO kick sick puppies."

She hoped that the chuunin would really get mad because of this, because despite her own loe of fighting and her complete lack of etiquette in any kind of bout, she knew that one thing was detrimental for any sort of competition: displaying and using the wrong emotion, which in this case was anger.

355/2671

training:

Last edited by Yamada Yomi on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
He looked at the kunai he took from his back. Don't worry Kurai. I know I rushed in and overestimated the enemy, not a great teamwork move huh? Harichimo gave him a small smirk and rose back to his feet making sure he had his footing back. He knew Akira wouldn't be to impressed if his newest student went down to a simple kunai to the back and a small loss of breath.

Harichimo watched as his tactics were proving effective enough to give Yomi the edge she needed. Slicing and dicing swords and the chunin girl quickly losing her balance. This will be over soon enough. He heard Yomi bark out an order but he was to far away to do anything effectively at the moment from this range.

He needed to make himself useful since Kurai probably had a better range of jutsu and could secure the win for the team. He looked to the right and saw the boxer twin still trying to clear his eyes and thought this was his chance. Kurai help her out while I secure my part. Harichimo gripped the kunai tight in his right hand and made a run towards the blind genin. When he got within range Harichimo made a leap and spun so his right leg would land smack into the side of the genin and slam them to the ground below. He knew his aim would be dead on a non moving target so he could bring the kunai up and cut the rope supporting him. Now was the time to show he could learn from his mistakes and still keep rolling with the punches.

278/310

Chakra 130/150
Jutsus used:

Stat Training:

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
This thread is closed

Uzumaki Ilya

Uzumaki Ilya

D-rank
sorry for this, but needed to use the wc left

Reaction time D1 to D2: 400/400 complete
Reaction time D2 to D3: 450/450 complete

36 wc left

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.