You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza made his way out to the old forgotten well. Wearing his usual dark clothing a decorative leather case hung at his waist. The scroll at his waist serving as his a universal sheath, storing all of his weaponry. Compared to when he was a genin, it was so much more convenient to carry everything within a scroll. In the past he had to carry everything around on his back. Made him look like a delivery boy for a platoon with the number of weapons he had. At it's highest count, Kaguza had fifteen weapons or so that he carried and used in both training and battle.

Looking around the area, the three circles from the squad's last meeting had washed away. Kaguza was still debating on how to run this training session. Either he put them through the same challenge as last time since Iyata and Naoko would have a new team mate to work with, or come up with some other challenge for the group to work on. The group's last session, it was down to two of them as one of his students hid for the entirety of the session, leaving Iyata and Naoko to fight. With this session however, he had been assigned a new genin. Having read the profile he was given, it was another female who was well antiquated with weapons and raiton chakra. The sannin looked forward to teaching this new girl, having skill in weapons and raiton chakra, she was similar to himself when he was a genin. Having spent time training Iyata in swords, his entire squad was familiar with weapons, almost too perfect for the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen. A less important note that also felt like an achievement was that his entire squad consisted of girls now. Hopefully the three girls would arrive soon to begin another round of intense training for them.

Word Count 315

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
Iyata closed her eyes a moment as she looked into the mirror that was placed on her work bench she combed her fingers through her hair pulling the Cedar chips out of her hair and opened her eyes once more. It seemed like just yesterday that she was going to meet with her team for the very first team…but the more she looked at it, it also felt like a lifetime ago. She smiled softly and placed the mirror down on the bench and stood up looking at Garuka as he hung up. She walked over and traced her hand gently along the face of her puppet before picking him up off her stand and attaching him to her back the Arms and legs wrapping around her waist and chest locking together securely. As Iyata walked out of her workshop she grabbed the Katana that was knelt against the frame of the door and attached it to her hip as she walked out of the shop.

Iyata did not waste time in taking off to where they were suppose to be meeting up, she had also heard that there was a new addition to their team as Tenkai had disappeared and was no where to be seen in their last engagement. She had wondered idly what ever happened to him she surly wished he was okay. Iyata ran through streets of her house and quickly was able to scale the wall of the city and hurling herself over the opposite side landing on the ground outside the City. She quickly took off towards the abandoned well where they had last trained. It would appear that Kaguza Sensei was sentimental designating that spot their own personal training area. Iyata smiled softly as she saw the well and Kaguza in the distance.

She quickly approached her Teacher and the well and saw that she was the first one to arrive. She placed her Puppet on the ground and smiled to Kaguza, “Hello Kaguza-Sensei.”She said softly and looked around quizzically “Where is everyone…”She was not known for her timeliness..that was a first.

WC: 354
Training Cold Bukijutsu: 354

Last edited by Iyata on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko~

Kiyoko~

D-rank
She didn’t know how she could have possibly gotten so lucky as to wind up with the amazing opportunity that she had been presented, but here it was. Kiyoko ran towards where she was supposed to be meeting her new sensei, the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen, Kaguza, and couldn’t hide her excitement. Her long blue hair and her velvet cloak flowed behind her as she went, azure blue eyes glimmering despite the weather being as it typically was in Kirigakure no Sato; overcast and wet. She had her mother’s sword strapped to her back and a smile on her face, her pink lips not being able to help it. As she ran she kept thinking in her mind that the opportunity couldn’t have possibly been more perfect, the young girl having aspirations of joining the Seven Swordsmen being taught by their captain himself. Her mother would be so proud when she told her what was happening.

As she entered the area around the old forgotten well she noticed a couple of figured standing around. One of them was a girl she didn’t quite know, but who she assumed was one of the other two girls who were supposed to be a part of her squad. To her knowledge she didn’t know any of them, so it would be interesting to see what kind of chemistry they would end up having and she hoped she would be able to keep up with the more experienced girls. The one standing near the man in the group had pink hair and looked as though she was pretty tough, though Kiyoko wasn’t entirely sure yet. The other person standing there, she realised quickly, was her new sensei, Kaguza. His appearance was not overly impressive as far as she was concerned but that was simply the appearance. She knew that he was a weapons master who was more impressive than even the Mizukage herself with any weapon. He had favoured using Hammers, which was something that was extremely rare in the shinobi world.

As she approached she waved at the two of them and smiled. “Hello Kaguza sensei, hello,” She didn’t know the girl’s name but smiled and waved cheerily in her direction. “I’m Kiyoko Takahashi, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys better, and learning from the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen!” As she said this she beamed, coming to stand in front of the two of them, bastard sword strapped to her back and hands behind her back as well. “Where’s our other member?”

(425)

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Iyata was first to make her appearance as Kaguza waited. A puppet hanging on her back and a katana at her waist. "Hello Iyata, hopefully the others will be here shortly. I'm looking forward to our first proper training session, should be fun." There last gathering, Kaguza simply gauged their abilities. The session ended with the majority of them taking a trip to the hospital to get patched up, all except for Tenka who he had removed from his squad. Another girl quickly made her appearance, Kiyoko Takahashi was her name. "Perfect timing Kiyoko. Iyata this is our your new squad mate. She'll be replacing Tenka." The new girl seemed quite excited to be learning from him. At in her possession was a sword at her waist. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kiyoko, be sure to show me your best. The other two have already showed me what they're capable of. I do apologize though, you won't get the same test they did. This will be more of a trial by fire for you, while it's training for them. Don't think I'll go easy on you though." Kaguza almost sounded evil as he talked about her first session.

With two of three having arrived, the group waited a bit longer before Kaguza pulled out the scroll from the case hanging at his side. "Alright enough waiting. We'll just start without Naoko for now. Now then time to play Temper." Kaguza unrolled the scroll across the ground. The scroll was written out with Fuuinjutsu to store items inside. More then five sealing formulas were written across the section of unraveled fabric, each one for one of his weapons. Placing his hand over a specific one, a cloud of smoke erupted. Quickly dispersing, Kaguza's large war hammer Temper lay across the scroll. "Now last time I was confined to a set area, this allowed the squad to plan, talk, and coordinate fairly easily. This is why I apologized, you won't have that leisure Kiyoko, naturally you won't as well this time Iyata." Returning the scroll to it's case at his side, Kaguza took the large weapon in his hand. "This will be a simple sparring match. You two against me. No restrictions and no safe zones. Simply pit your best against me."

Setting the large steel weapon on it's head, it stood nearly as tall as Kaguza falling short by a few inches. Flexing his right arm, he sank the entire head of his hammer into the earth. "They'll be no breaks, but feel free to ask questions as we go." Lifting his hammer up, the head had a coating of stone forming a large blade that continued further into the ground. "Try not to get hit." Grabbing Temper with both hands, Kaguza freed the remainder of the the weapon from the earth, leaving a narrow crevasse behind. With both hands, he held the massive stone sword at the ready in a stance. The stone blade measured an incredible length of three meters on it's own. Kaguza gave the two roughly ten seconds before he made his first move, charging forward he started with a horizontal swing. The reach of Temper with his technique was more then sufficient enough to reach both of the girls. The first one at risk of being hit was Iyata followed by Kiyoko. Keeping the thought that they may not react in time against such a surprising attack, Kaguza would turn the blade at the last moment before impact, making the flat of the blade land rather then the edge.

Post's Word Count 594
Training Mountain Blade 594/2000

Chakra Remaining: 335/390 :

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
"Hello Iyata, hopefully the others will be here shortly. I'm looking forward to our first proper training session, should be fun."

Iyata’s lips twisted into a awkward smirk and she looked at him with humor, “Should be Fun huh? Yeah I know your idea of fun.” Iyata smirked softly thinking back to the training session that they had gone through when they all first met. Which had left Iyata burned, Kaguza bleeding and Naoka with broken ribs. Iyata could not but help to smile in earnest at the fact that they really beat the hell out of one another that day. However she had plenty more tricks up her sleeve since the last time they had met. She looked over to Kiyoko as she appeared and smiled softly to her as she introduced herself.

“I’m Kiyoko Takahashi, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you guys better, and learning from the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen!”

Iyata nodded her head gently, “I am Iyata Aisu it is nice to have you on the squad Kiyoko.” She responded. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kiyoko, be sure to show me your best. The other two have already showed me what they're capable of. I do apologize though, you won't get the same test they did. This will be more of a trial by fire for you, while it's training for them. Don't think I'll go easy on you though." Iyata smirked at his comment and looked to Kiyoko and smiled at her, “He really won’t…”She stated as if it needed to be confirmed to her new squad mate. She looked around wondering where Naoko had taken off to. It was not normal for her to be late for their training with their Sensei. Iyata looked over to Kaguza as he looked like he was wanting to get started.

"Alright enough waiting. We'll just start without Naoko for now. Now then time to play Temper. This will be a simple sparring match. You two against me. No restrictions and no safe zones. Simply pit your best against me." Iyata blinked softly, an all out sparring match the two of them versus Kaguza. She smirked softly and clapped her hands together ready to return the favor that she had endured at the hands of Kaguza Sensei the last that they had met. Iyata watched as he stepped back and allowed them a moment to ready themselves. She watched as her took a massive swing horizontally towards herself and Kiyoko and jumped upward knowing that the mass of the sword and the fact he was wielding it with two hands meant that he was not quick enough to change direction with the blade.

She grabbed ahold of a tree and swung herself forward over and behind Kaguza, she turned around quickly and placed her hands on the ground as she landed. “Time to take away the ground you stand on.”She pushed her Suiton Chakra into the ground and suddenly the entire environment changed drastically as the ground suddenly disappeared and and was replaced by a bond. Effectively eliminating Kaguza from being able to utilize his Doton Talents for a 40 meter radius around them. Iyata launched herself up off the surface of the water and opening her mouth in mid air spinning around as she blew wind into her hands the wind immediately turning into balls of Fuuton Energy which began to oscillate as 6 of the balls were created Iyata began to throw them and as Kaguza would inevitably dodge she would throw another and another each time he moved to avoid contact with them.

Should one of these balls impact Kaguza it would push him down into the water with such force it would blow the wind out of his lungs and cause minor scraping/shreading of his attire it came in contact with. Should Kaguza block it with his stone sword it would begin to crack the stone that made up its blade. Iyata grabbed ahold of the tree that she landed on one of the trees that its peak was high above the waterline.

Chakra 200/250 :

WC: 699
Training Bukijutsu: 1053

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.