You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu walked down the road, looking at the graves as he did, thinking on which ones his parents were buried and how long it had been since he had paid his respects, he turned abruptly and started walking past the many graves, looking at the names, wondering if hell even find the ones that he is looking for, since it had been almost a year now since he even been to the cemetery, Suddenly a voice shot out in the darkness
Why do you live?
Kikisu looked left and right, he saw nothing , just blackness, he must be hearing things, he just shook his head and continued on through the graves, somewhat shaken now, that voice sounded to real, in a quiet voice he whispered to himself,
That sounded just to real
BUt he was answered...
I asked you a question Kikisu...I am as real as you This the voice was directly behind him, he turned his head slowly as he snapped his fingers on chakra strings, though behind him was what appeared to be a red robed anbu black ops, why in the world one of their ops would be scaring Kikisu was beyond him,

The women took the mask off and lowered her hood, she had the same colour hair as Kikisu but it was muc longer, she had a piercing in her face and was overall quite pretty, Kikisu slightly relaxed,
So who are you my lady Her face grew angry and she swung forwards, catching Kikisu in the ribs, she packed a good punch, the air left him as he hit the ground, as he lay there on his knees the woman continued to speak,
I am not some woman for you to woo over! Now follow me Kikisu Kikisu stood up shakily, following behind her as she walked up to a set of graves, they were kikisus parents, he nodded to them in mourning, This didn't stop the woman from speaking,
Good people your parents, I knew them...as little brother and little sister mind you, I wasn't here when they passed, how old were you then? 6? somewhere near that, they had already given you my gift...Tabok the white skinned Kikisus mind was racing, this woman in front of him looked no older then 19, his parents now would be somewhere near 50 years old,
Uh miss I parents died at the age of 43, how in the hell didnt you know them or, give me their parting gift He thought on the puppet on his back, his parents had given it to him the day of their death, they had never mentioned some aunt, she would have been nearly his own age, definitely not an older sibling.
I don't care if you believe me or not, I am your aunt, senior by a few years, now we have things to talk about kikisu...mainly the Will of the Chikamatsu and the Will of the Sand let us go She walked towards his fathers grave and made the half ram seal, the grave fell back to reveal a hole straight down , the woman nodded to him and she jumped in, meekly followed by Kikisu, as he went in the grave closed back over, he landed a few seconds later in a tunnel the girl was already walking down the one on the left, the girl led him into a large antechamber, where there was large quantites of wood and steel in boxes, there were bins of weapons of the highest quality, he looked to the left and saw what appeared to be wooden puppets hung from the roof,
So kikisu, I know that you know what these are, puppet pieces persay, you have built a great many puppets I have ordered a few under fake names, like expresss jounin? among others, and every single one was of such good quality, almost as good as I build them, mind you my collection is roughly 230 puppets now, personally built every one, now if I can trust you come here to my special room Kikisu was incredibly intrigued now, that amount of puppets was unheard of for any one owner, and he had made some of them apparently, he followed this girl into the other room and nearly gasped instantly, in front of him were 10 bodies hanging from the ceiling, half of the flesh was nearly as hard as wood and rock, but the other half was...flesh real flesh, these were human bodies, his knees shook as he saw the buckets holding the blood, the women spoke up before he fell over,
steel yourself ninja, how do you think that human puppets are made? these are going to be my new works of art, though they need to dry out completely before I can even work with them, once they are hard and brittle Ill be able to cover them in a special hardening oil that lets me turn the skin into steel strength, then is when I can have the real fun, adding weapons and hidden gadgets, the art in it is fantastic, though these men will be somewhat weak in terms of chakra and structure...small men, who aren't ninja but they will do
Kikisu just stood there and gaped, everything she said...made sense to him, he had no underlying hate for this practice, that scared him, the bodies hanging were similar to his puppet workshop, honestly what was the difference in the human and wooden puppets, kikisu told the giri in a weird voice,
What is the difference between Bunaraku and human puppets? why kill someone just to use their corpse what do you get out of that? a bounty is the first thing... The girl swung herself around and looked him dead in the eyes a smile creeping on her face,
Well then...well have to compare, bring youre best puppet to the antechamber and ill bring my worst ranked human puppet Kikisu was floored...who was this chick, with so many puppets and a knowledge of his parents and clan.

As he walked into the ante chamber he summoned from his back scrolls two puppets, his newest creations, Talbos and Infant, infant lay on the large shoulders of the minotaur puppet,. perched like an owl, he activated his strings and started to make them act life like, he then saw the girl enter the room controlling a human puppet, the puppet was only 5 feet tall and had no discerning appearances, it had a skinny blade on its back the length of an odachi, the girl smiled at him and started speaking,
I said bring one not two aha, though two will do just fine, it will not make your chances any better she twitched her fingers then and the small man puppet flew at him at intense speeds, his eyes barely caught the movement in time to send talbos swinging his axe at the small man while infant jumped off and behind, the puppet nimbly jumped over the axe with ease and...made a handsign

Suddnely the puppet breathed in and shot a ball of fire at Kikisu, the girl hadn't made any handsigns so this couldn't be her jutsu, it made no sense puppets were not alive they possessed no chakra , Kikisu had to roll to get out of the way of the huge fireball, barely missing him by an inch, but then suddenly the puppet was at his face swinging the large thin blade Kikisu quickly brought talbo in swinging the large cleaving axe at the body of the puppet, the puppet shuddered. And disappeared, the puppet reappeared right above Talbo, Mid swing with his sword, the blade appearing to multiple itself as it struck the shield arm of Talbo, sending him flying into the wall with intense speeds, just as infant flew at the puppet with his claws drawn, swinging rapidly at the head and chest of the puppet with a more intense speed due to the loss of control of talbo, the long finger blades were parried with deft sword strokes, then the puppet made another handsign, causing the ground to ripple and a wave of stones flew at kikisu just as the puppet swung his sword at infant, kikisu had to make a choice, he quickly dodged the sword blow with puppet, but the rock wave was at kikisu toes, he was sent flying into the back wall as blood shot out of his mouth at he felt 2 ribs shatter, he went flat against the wall and floor,back and ribs feeling as if they were on fire, the small human puppet was then at his face, sword point laying against his neck, the puppets face just dead and set in stone, he then saw the woman walk towards him, smile bright on her face,
I made sure not to damage your puppets to badly, you were meant to dodge that rock wall jutus, but you prize your puppets to much, though you did fight well, much better then I thought you would have, your first problem was not attacking me, you kept attacking the puppet, and I win the bet...a human puppet possesses the jutsu of the dead man that he once was, this man was a leaf ninja that found my lair, he didn't want to leave when I offered so I did what I had to to him, though he had been dead now for 45 years, the village probably marked him off as dead on mission and that is all, now my name IS Ningen Chikamatsu, you either believe or don't but that's who I am, and I want you Kikisu to help me carry on the will of the sand village, I need help, I need you to grow stronger from training with me...I want you to be my new protige, I will train you in the ways of puppet mastery and the ways of the human puppet...do you accept? She bent over and made the handsign for a jutsu, her hand lit bright green as he suddnely felt his ribs crack back into place and the muscles in his back heal and rethread themselves, he groaned in pain at this due to the nature of the feeling, he then stood up, resealed his puppets in the scrolls on his back and looked this pretty girl in the eyes, somehow he had changed these past few mintutes, his child like outlook was replaced with that of an ambious man, with that of an artist...someone who wanted to change the world one day to suit him,

I accept Ningen Sensei
1788wc

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Sensei what is your bidding? Kikisu looked at the young looking women who he called master, despite her appearance, she held wisdom and skill beyond her appearance, how though kikisu had not yet known, though he vowed to find out, as of yet he had not caught her sleeping, as if she didnt even do it, he hadnt seen her sleep or for the most part...breath
I have a task for you later, but i wish to talk with you now, i feel i must learn more about you, sit Kikisu, now what are your dreams? Kikisu looked at her quizzically as he sat down, this was the first time they were going to have a chat, whenever they talked it usually involved puppet fighting at the same time to try and build his multitasking ability, which was a crucial ability for people like him, since he was able to use 3 puppets at a time, Ningen was now teaching him to use more, barely putting 2 strings on each puppet, as of yet though the puppets shambled and creaked around, she claimed that that was normal for the first few times, it didnt make Kikisu okay with it though, he was able to do anything that others could do through sheer training and pure will, that was how he learned to use his puppets, he taught himself when he was only 6, though it slightly worked against him since he used an improper stance for it, his hands were farther apart and he put his fingers of differant limbs then was proper, so when he started to try and add another puppet it really messed him up, though he watched as his sensei wileding 10 puppets at once, each puppet with a single string, it was crazy, she did it with the ease that he did 2, he surely admired this woman.
My dream is a bit fraggmented, firstly i want to own the largest collection of puppets in the ninja world, to be the best puppet craftsmen, owning the red scorpian isnt enough i want to be inter village, i want all the people of the land to come to me for puppets, i also am trying to make new types of puppets...adding my own innovation to the art, the eternal art. The other half is i want to become immortal, to live as long as i want without the shackles of age, without the fear of sickness, like the master craftsmen Sasori...from the age prior. As well i wish to be the best puppeteer in the whole Sunagakure He ended up getting caught in his own speech and relized that he was now near the point of yelling and was nearly out of his chair, he sat down promptly and watched his masters face, the conversion was going to be a long one, since she would only answer him every 5 minutes. to test his patience, at start it grew very annoying, but he found out that he was aloud to do the same thing, it really made it easy to think exactly what you wanted to say and how to say it, there were no misunderstanding between them.
Hmm that is a nice dream, though to do that you know you must kill me right, im not just going to drop dead and name you king aha though the spirit is nice, you may actually one day become the best puppet maker, you hold great potential Kikisu smiled at the comment, his sensei only gave him compliments when she meant it,
is that true sensei? i know im not bad but the puppets that you create are spledid ,i dont think i could out do you After a pause the woman laughed, she responded in a slow nice tone,
You did say that you wish to innovate on this art correct, how so would you do that Kikisu was quite happy that she asked, he took out plans that he was working on for a special puppet, he named it an Alchemical Puppet, the plans showed that there would be a thin membrane made from a silacone mix, so that when it was cut it would spray its contents in the attacks direction, and with a handsign the user could shut the cut, making it very formidible, the interior of the puppet was put together chemically with multiple elements, using water and fruit, and taking their components out to create a HydrateFluor acid that melts flesh, but not the membrane holding it together, this made the puppet have limited weapons hidden in it but you would be able to shoot acid from any side of it on command, he showed the plans to his sensei she nodded as she read over them for 15 minutes he waited quietly, though somewhat nervous, since he hoped that she liked them.
She then looked up at him and smiled, How about then adding a wooden exterior as well, so one could still have the mechinisms of a puppet? Kikisu laughed, he hadnt thought of that to much, but he had a retort almost instantly,
Because then you lose the flexiblilty of the puppet, the membrane here is able to stretch roughly 4 times its length, with no damage to the puppet itself, segmented wooden places could work though they would limit the speed of its turning She smiled and laughed...which she never did, and contemplated an answer,
Oh i see, the wooden chasis is limiting for you, since they are bound by human flexibilites, so you could say, open the skin and get all of the acid out and make it attack like a slug if you were able to cover it in chakra, and then seal it back in in its ''humanoid'' form, though you could make them any form that you want really since you arent limited by space, a puppet that can be anything...nice job kikisu, ill begin constrution right away, this is the dream of the chikamatsu, youre a natural genius Kikisu smiled wide at start, she was going to try and make the puppet, that meant the world to him, then she said he was a natural, he didnt like that, he thought of what he was going to say and stated in a matter of fact tone,
Im no genius, i taught myself through hard work and long days and nights, geniuses need no training to become great, like the sabaku clan, they are able to control three elements and sand, because of their blood, we chikamatsu are borne into poverty and given a puppet, not taught how, just given , we work hard for this, me and you and the rest of the clan, naturals deserve no praise since it comes naturally, you made your collection through you rigorous trainings and trial and errors, as did i, the first puppet i built was Spink, my dino, and he took 7 tries before the he would hold together, another 7 to get the weapons in there, and his arent even hidden, what we do...puppet mastery is no natural feat Ningen stood up and walked over to him graceful as a cat, he froze, he must have made her angry, she looked down at him sitting in his chair and smiled and laughed,
you got it! you understand the will of the chikamatsu, we have much to do my Kikisu, we have much to do indeed
WC3000

Last edited by Kikisu on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu followed behind his sensei as he watched her running threw the large sand dunes, both kikisus and ningens beige hoods were pulled up over their heads, their robes flapped behind them lightly as they ran, kikisu didnt fully know what they were doing yet, he knew that the village was near, and that they were probably going to be doing some sort of task. As they were running they suddenly took a left turn and were now running parralel to the village, kikisus mind started to wander as they ran farther and farther into the shifting sands, and after an hour of this, ningen jumped high into the air and came down on the sand ahead of them hard, releasing a trap door and flying downwards, kikisu jumped in directly after her and covered his eyes from the stinging sand, the door closed behind him with a click and he was suddenly sliding down a slide, after a few moments he was thrown onto the ground and lying on a hard sandstone[url=#4091961] floorMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url], the room was dusty and was making him cough hard, as he stood he saw that the room they were in was a large meeting hall, with a dark beige wooden table with 8 seats at it, with 7 of them occupied by multiple men and women, and behind a few of them a younger set of people stood, probably in the same sitiuation as Kikisu.

As Ningen sat down and pulled her hood down one of the men laughed out loud, he was a broad man, wearing an eye patch with a nasty scar running underneath it, he wore light red hair done in spikes and his voice was full of sarcasm and malice,
A fucking teenager? i was being told to take orders from a freakin teenager? This is bullshit i wont sit here and take orders from a fucking pricky little young one, im 45, ive been a ninja for longer then this bitc...
Ningen twitched a finger and a blue cord appeared at his throat, wrapped around tightly, the blue cord showed sharp looking edges, ningen looked calm as anything, though her face barely showed much emotion due to her condition anyway, but she was deadly calm, the man grimaced and reached for his blade in a flurry of movement, another blue cord appeared at the twitch of a finger wrapping itself around his entire arm, he grimaced in pain as she made a ''tsk tsk'' noise and cranked her hand backwards, killing him outright, she threw Kikisu a large wooden scroll and he ran over to the body and made a handsign , sealing the new corpse into the scroll for easy clean up, he ran back and threw her the scroll back, she clicked it into its holder, 
Does anyone have anymore questions on my ranking? Ningen said in a cool calm and[url=#69062899] collectiveMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url] voice, everyone shook their head calmly, kikisu was slightly surprised, they werent even slightly surprised by what had just transpired, ningen looked over the rest of them and nodded to kikisu he bowed and smiled to the rest of them as he started speaking,
My sensei wants you all to know what is going on, firstly[url=#85780237] tradeMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url] routes for weapons and equipment is on its way, and mercenaries are being haggled with currently, and that you all will be involved in the planning and fighting, since you are the most powerful members of each crime syndicate in the nation, you and your second in command with each be given a squadron, if you could all stand up to bow to her lady ningen chikmatsu this meeting will be finished, since we really do need your help with this plan after all hahaha
The men stood up, since they werent going to mess ningen, and they all wanted a piece of the action that ningen had told them about, ningen had told all of the crime groups that she was[url=#55425494] formingMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url] a large[url=#95797296] groupMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url] to reak havoc on the land and spread terror and murder across the sand village...she was lying to them, Ningen stood up beside kikisu as the men bowed, Ningens fingers twitched at the same time as kikisus, and from their backs their puppets went forth, Talbo killing the first second in command instantly, and infant taking one of the others down with a flurry of shoulder swings and claws, at same time that Kawaii tore a man to shreds with a single whip of her hair, ningen had 8 puppets going at the same time, slicing down every single man, except for one, a lieutenant of some crime group, who was standing in fear, Kikisu and ningen put away their puppets, walking around the opposite sides of the table, saying at the same time
Tell your gang that we are after them...GO
The teen ran at the GO, and ran up the entrance slide, not relizing that there was a differant way out, Kikisu giggled to himself, he looked at ningen and said to her,
I thought you were actually going to be making a crime group sensei, tell me next time if you can
Ningen looked at Kikisu with a single eyebrow raised, saying in almost a pleasant tone,
You knew what you needed to my student, i wanted a little surprise from you...and to see if you trusted me, which you did, as well though, make sure you dont feel sorry for the men who died today, they were not good men, they had murdered and stolen, they were high ranking criminals, only a few were ninja, but they all dirty the streets of the chikamatsu, the sand village is a reaking cess pool of crime and theft...[url=#88385600] gamblingMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url] and whoring, we will cut the stem at the root and get rid of this blotch on the proud history of the sand village, and all the while perfecting our own special art
she nodded downwards as she threw Kikisu another scroll and kikisu went to[url=#84578714] workMeeting with a Stranger (Private,Plot, Training) {STILL NEED TO ALLCATE WC} Arrow-10x10[/url], after wards feeling quite tired, sealing so many bodies, 
If you wanted to you would make a great member of the sealing corps, ive not seen many with your precision with seals, it must come from the skill with so many strings, so i guess it make sense
Kikisu nodded and smiled, handing her the scroll, his sensei didnt give out praise that often, he started walking away and was followed by his sensei, leaving not a single trace that either of them were even there and all of the bodies of the criminals were taken into their scrolls, there wasnt even a sign of blood, Kikisu was glad that they were fighting for neither the good side or the evil side, they were fighting for their own side, the side of the chikamatsu
4100WC

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Using the words for
Slate rock dummy
Earthen Dolls
Moderate Ninjutsu Sealing
Dynamic Puppet Charge

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.