You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
It had been a long day of training for Kaekio, first the training earlier in the morning, then the entire spar that she had with Sano-Senseijust did it for her, she was worn out and tired. not to mention the added bonus of the massive bruise that was beginning to develop on her right should were sano had smacked it. the two of them had just gotten bakc from the thunder grounds and just gotten done with that grueling training. they were headed into to town to go to Kaekio's house to eat a meal because both them were starving and desired food and the figured that kaekio's house would be the easiest way to acquire this need.

Kaekio stood on her front wooden porch and then unlocked front door. she openned the door to a relatively empty house. there was one couch, a fire place acrossed the living room from it with some wood stacked up next to it. two dorss leading else where, the one on the left to the bathroom and the one on the right leading to Kaekio's bedroom. Kaekio set her keys on the lamp-less lamp stand and took off her shoes and set them next to the door then she said "Well welcome to my Humble home, i know there is not much here but it's mine and im happy with it.". then walked into the kitchen which was separated from the living room by a bar. she began to tell Sano where all of the things were located and then she took her sword (Sheathe and all) and went into her bedroom and set it next to an identical one at the foot of her bed. then she walked out and said "Now is there anything you need? like can i get you anything?" she said as she walked into the kitchen a grabbed an ice pack out the freezer as if she had anticipated her injury and placed it on her right shoulder.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Sano are we there yet?" Navi asked as she was flying around the both Sanosuke and Kaekio as they walked.

"You've already asked the same damn question 15 times. The answer is no." Sanosuke barked back annoyed. They've been walking for about an hour now. Walking from the Thunder Grounds to Kumogakure is quite the hike indeed. One that isn't done so quickly, so Navi's pleas for her to get to Kaekio's place would take a while. But they had finally reached Kaekio's house. It was pretty small, but he wondered if Sanosuke would actually meet the parents of his student. That made the sennin kind of nervous. How to explain the bruise that he gave their daughter? They were shinobi after all, but Sanosuke wondered what would happen if her father might actually attack him for doing that to her daughter. They got to the house and Sanosuke was surprised that there wasn't much here to begin with. There was only a few things here. Did she live by herself? As he took his shoes off, Sanosuke listened to Kaekio's welcome as she got herself relaxed in her own home. A wave of nostalgia swept over Sanosuke as he remembered the times he spent as a genin where he lived on his own. It was fun but at the same time kind of lonely. Kaekio was definitely the kind to have friends, but there was also a shroud of loneliness that Sanosuke could sense off of her.

"Quite the place you have here." Sanosuke remarked as he placed his boots next to Kaekio's shoes. He put his sword's harness, that held the sword in its sheath, to lean against the wall. Walking towards the living room, Sanosuke sat down on a couch that was closest to him. For a girl without much, this coach was pretty damn comfortable. Navi floated around inspecting whatever she can see of the place. "Makes me kind of nostalgic of the place I lived as a genin. But it wasn't anything as nice as this. Hmm, how about some water would be fine." She was pretty organized as well. Using the small amount of furniture, she made the place look a bit more filling. Even though it was obviously empty, it looked cozy. A real talent for organizing.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio walked over to the couch and sat next to her sensei with her ice pack pressed against her right shoulder "Damn what is up with people attacking this right shoulder i swear.." she said to no one in particular. this right shoulder of hers had been struck twice now, one by a raiton arrow and now by a blunt sword... the ice back wasn't going through her shirt the best, and so she did something that she didn't necessarily want to do."Sorry about this Sano-Sensei, but the ice pack isn't quite going through my shirt." she said as she unzipped the front of her shirt and took it off, revealing a sports bra underneath, as well as a scar in the shape of a circle right underneath the massive bruise on her right shoulder. she replaced the cold ice pack on her shoulder with a massive amount of blush on her face. this was more than just embarrassing, this was a whole new level. she was one two layers away from having her breasts being exposed to her master (the next layer being the wrap she wraps around her breasts to make them not so in the way, like the profile picture)... this was the closest she had ever been to displaying them in front of people, and it made her nervously shy. "i- uhh there's - umm uhh, there's some stuff in the kitchen to make food if you want.." she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice as she looked towards the bathroom door and away from sanosuke. while looking over that direction she noticed the single picture in her entire house. it was her standing in the middle of her graduating class at the academy, right after the combat exercise. she bore the biggest grin on her face as she held up her first place metal. she looked down at the ground. her emotions changing instantly. it was if everything else in the room seemed to vanish out of thin air, and it was her standing in a shroud of loneliness. her parents had abandoned her after that day, left her for dead. Kaekio let a single tear slide down her face and hit the floor. why? why, couldn't she have made them happy just once?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
While Sanosuke was observing the house of his student, he noticed how she sat down exhausted next to him on the couch with an ice pack she was pressing on her shoulder to relieve the pain that was probably throbbing. That was done using about 10% of his full strength. He was trying to hold back his strength so that it wouldn't cause Kaekio too much pain, but maybe he should've used less. Shaking his head of his doubt, Sanosuke confirmed it to himself that the right amount of force went in that swing. It was enough to remind her that in the shinobi world, pain is your best friend and your worst enemy. Pain allows you react faster and notify your body that you're in danger.  She'll soon realize that as they train together. Sounds like she was training even before they met and the young kunoichi was hit again in the shoulder. Chuckling, Sanosuke patted her shoulder that he struck. "Damn what's up with students not being able to dodge correctly. I swear." Sanosuke mocked his student while laughing. That's when she apologized and took her shirt off to get the ice properly on her skin. Thankfully to her she was wearing a sports bra, so that her teacher wouldn't be gazing at her bare breasts. With good vision like his, Sanosuke was able to look at his student with very little to give away his peeping. She sure did have a good chest on her. "I'll get the water, try not to hurt your shoulder with that big block of ice in your hands." Teasing again at her, the sennin got up and went to get two glasses of water for him and her.

While fixing the glasses of water for him and his student, he noticed that there weren't any pictures around. Normally girls would be obessed with taking as many pictures, selfies and other things to monument every little thing they did. At least the pictures of big events, but Sanosuke couldn't find anything. A droplet of water could be heard as the sage checked to make sure he didn't drop any while walking. But not a single droplet came from the glasses he was holding. What made that noise then? Sanosuke looked at Kaekio to see her looking at the bathroom that was near the couch they were sitting on. Her face was scrunched up and dealing with very complex emotions. What was causing her so much grief? Sanosuke wondered as he sat back on the couch, he placed the water on the ground quietly to not get her to jump out of surprise. Putting his hand over top the hand of the blue haired kuniochi, Sanosuke used his other hand to guide her face to face his and wiped the tear that came down her face. "No tears. I know I didn't hit you that hard." Sanosuke said while smiling at her. He gently stroke her cheek to dry her face before returning his hands back to himself. Looking in the same direction as Kaekio was looking at, he saw the picture of her holding a medal. She looked so happy and proud of what she accomplished. As though nothing would stop her. But why was she so sad and disappointed? "Who's the brat holding the perfect attendance medal?"

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"No tears. I know I didn't hit you that hard." Sano said as wiped the tear from Kaekio's eye, and she couldn't help but smile. "Sorry... ill try and hold my emotions in better." she said as she closed her eyes and gave a bright smile with a slight tilt of the head to attempt and seem as sincere as possible. however it wasn't the wound she was crying over, her parents disappearance was what was really provoking her emotiongs to this level, but still it was unlike her to display these suppressed feelings. she had always been good at controling them, and keeping them under wraps, but for some reason today just wasn't her day. "Who's the brat holding the perfect attendance medal?" OH! he had noticed the picture... the picture of the day that would probably haunt her for the rest of her life... how? how would she explain this to sano? she should probably tell him the truth, but she would give him nothing more than we had asked for. he didn't need to know that her parents had abandon her and left her for dead. she didn't need any more pity. "I-it's me, it was right after the combat test at the academy." she let out a long breathe as she continued to speak about the troublesome day. "It's not a perfect attendance award... it's an award for placing top of my class. i aced the exam, completing it in record time, and without a single scratch on me... i trained day after day, and nights to and this was the pay off from all of that hard work. i keep the picture there to remind me that hard work can pay off... as long as you keep working at it." she said finishing it there. she didn't want sano to know what happened directly after the awards ceremony. the fight, the loneliness, the pain, the sadness. all of it didn't need to be brought up any more. Kaekio with her ice pack still on her shoulder, used her right hand to grab the water glass, and she pulled it up to her lips a took a large sip, then setting the glass back down she turn to sano and said. "But that day isn't really important now... lets change the subject... Sano-sensei i have heard people call you the master sage, can you explain that to me?" it was true, she was curious as to what being a sage entailed. it sounded interesting enough and she was eager to learn what it was about.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
A smile on her face was enough to get him to smile and feel better of what he was doing as a sensei. This wasn't the first time he was a teacher, but this was the first time he had felt this way towards someone he was teaching. The other times that Sanosuke had been someone's sensei, it was for short amount of time without much of a relationship to build. He had taught them what they needed and was then back on their way. There was barely any lasting feelings to be had besides of the typical attachment he would have of someone he had just met. But Kaekio was something else. If there was any relationship that he felt, which was similar to the relationship he had with his own master, then it was the one that Sanosuke felt with Kaekio. Was this what it was like to have a true pupil? When he had heard the story about how Kakeio had fought her hardest to win the combat test of Kumogakure, Sanosuke remembered how he went through the test. He had passed the test in flying colors, but not as skillful as his pupil. She did it without getting a single scratch on him. There was no doubt that Kaekio was far more skilled than him when he was her age. In short, it wouldn't be an exaggeration calling her a genius.

Sanosuke remembered when he had came back from the combat test. An explosion went off from one genin using an explosion tag meant to give Sanosuke and some other students burns to knock him unconscious. But Sanosuke was able to escape the blast with some ashes on his face. And just like that, he was the only one standing. Laughing to himself as he was remembering his first experience, Sanosuke couldn't help but just think how similar and alike Kaekio was to Sanosuke at that age. "Oh yeah the combat test of the academy. I aced the exam, but barely with a few scratches. I think I have a picture of myself back at my place. I'll show it to you sometime, but you have to promise no more tears." Sanosuke said laughing and giving her a playful wink. That was sure to get her looking more lively and not be looking so down. But there was something else about the pain she was going through that just made him wonder what caused her this pain. He'd ask her about it when she's a bit more put together and not so vulnerable. The subject about being a sage was shortly brought up afterwards. Curiosity of his title being a master sage, that was certainly something to be interested with. He had no idea that his reputation was that widespread to even genin.

"It means that I'm a master at the art of senjutsu. Ninjutsu is powered by using the physical and spiritual energy in our bodies to mold chakra. However senjutsu is the act of using that energy within nature to mold chakra. For example." Sanosuke said. With his eyes closed he simply focus on the chakra in the air around both him and Kaekio and and molded it to his own use. With a swift swipe of his right index finger, Sanosuke signaled for the wind to be strong enough to push Kaekio down on the couch with her chest facing the ceiling. "Normally I would have needed to use hand seals to allow my wind chakra I mold myself to push you. But thanks to senjutsu, I was simply able to manipulate the environment around us to do my bidding. Pretty cool right?" Sanosuke snickered as he held out his hand to help out his student, from the position he was in, he could see that the workout bra that Kaekio was wearing was now pushed upwards far enough to see that there were bandages instead of a bra that was used to hold her breasts together. It was practical, veteran kunoichi always did that so ti wouldn't get in the way of their training. Hell numerous times he helped Gin put on her bandages, but seeing a genin have it was a sign of maturity.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio listened carefully as sano explained the basics of senjustu to her, then she watched as she simply moved a finger and kaekio was blown over onto her back, she winced expecting the landing to hurt her shoulder however due to the fact that she had gotten a soft, absorbing type couch she didn't feel a thing... she was glad that she had chosen this couch over any others that were at the store that day. Kaekio felt a sense of joy when she thought about that couch, it was just another reminder how hard work could pay off in a nice way, she had spent two months doing mission after mission, to finally save up enough ryo to afford to buy this couch  for her small home, and due to sano's comment about it earlier she believed it was well worth the time and money spent to buy it... she could help but smile a little bit at that thought, and then she sat up "God damn Sano-Sensei, do you have any regard for my shoulder? she said replacing the ice back upon it. "Normally I would have needed to use hand seals to allow my wind chakra I mold myself to push you. But thanks to senjutsu, I was simply able to manipulate the environment around us to do my bidding. Pretty cool right?" she thought about this for a moment, and then nodded in agreement, yes that did sound pretty cool, and she wanted to be able to learn that one day, although that sounded like fairly high level stuff and she should probably wait until later to learn it. Kaekio sat up and walked over to the dinner table and looked at her Sensei, and with a slightly bratish and slightly humble and pained voice she said "So, are we gonna eat or what?" Kaekio said, and then giggled a little bit as the bratish part of the voice was supposed to give it a hint of playfulness and sarcasm and not really ment to be bratish at all. then she sat down, and awaited her sensei to come over to her.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke was chuckling as he helped Kaekio out from the awkward and revealing placement that she was in after the sannin's demonstration of correctly utilizing wind chakra with the help of senjutsu chakra. It was amusing and all that Sanosuke had knocked over the girl, but Sanosuke didn't want to somehow be caught by Kaekio of looking at her chest for obvious reasons. After getting her up, Sanosuke followed her student into the kitchen where he sat down at the dinner table. The kitchen didn't look to have much in there, but then again he hadn't looked inside the fridge since he didn't have the byakugan to look inside its contents to make sure. So he would just have to wait and see to find out what was in the fridge. From the way she was talking, Sanosuke felt like he did his job quite nicely of getting the blue haired kunoichi to stop feeling so down and instead just try and pick on him. Sanosuke laughed as he didn't know that Kaekio had this much of a flirty and teasing side to her. Well thinking back she did claim to be the funnest kunoichi in her class. However, that would soon be left to be determined.

Placing his hands on his chin, Sanosuke smirked at Kaekio as she got in the kitchen as well. "Well your house, so you're cooking. How about you tell me what's on the menu chef?" Sanosuke smirked as he teased her as well, being semi serious as well. Of course Sanosuke had learned, through his many years of traveling, to cook food so expertly crafted that even an aristocrat would shed tears of happiness from just one bite of whatever he cooked. But he'd let the young girl scramble in the kitchen for a bit. "Try and not burn the kitchen." He chuckled a bit at that part and decided that while dinner was being made, he would get out his ocarina that his master gave him and begin to play. The song was a bit more hyper and fun to listen to. Who's to say that Kaekio herself might just dance from the music he was playing.

Song Sano is Currently playing:

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
"Well your house, so you're cooking. How about you tell me what's on the menu chef?" Great just the words Kaekio was looking for, her arm wasn't much good to her in this condition, how on earth did she plan to do anything with this shoulder of hers, while holding an ice pack around.... actually she had an idea. she had about a pounds worth of left over white rice that she had in fridge that she needed to get around to eating. that would work. she stood up with the ice pack on her shoulder and walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out some butter and some soy sauce, attempting to make Sano curious as to what in the hell she was making. then she pulled out two plates, and finally pulled out a Tupperware container filled with white rice. she poured half of it on to Sano's plate and stuffed it in the microwave, hit a few buttons and hit start. then she waited until it dinged off, she pulled out the hot plate and brought it over to sano-sensei along with the soy sauce and butter. "here you told me to cook so eat up.." then she went back to make her own plate of food, she did the same steps once more and brought her plate over along with some chop sticks for the both of them, as well as a fork for the each of them. kaekio used her fork to chip off a piece of the soft warm butter, and she placed it on her rice and then poured some soy sauce over the top of it then used her fork to mix it up nice and evenly, before she set the fork down and pulled apart her chop sticks and began to eat the rice, quiet quickly practically ignoring her sensei as she did so. when she finally picked her plate that had a few seconds ago been filled with mounds and mounds of rice she looked up to her master...

1874 total:
-1K for guardian flames
874 left for something else

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
So that's what she was going to cook up? When he watched the girl make the meal for both him and Sanosuke, he kind of felt guilty. In a small amount of time with training, Kaekio had taken several blows to the same shoulder and yet here he was focusing the blue clad kunioichi to use it to reach for the top shelves of her own kitchen to get things needed for a dish. It almost made Sanosuke want to take back what he said and treat his student to dinner instead of a home cooked meal. That was when he realized what she was cooking. Rice, and some butter? Seriously what the hell kind of meal was this? He looked at his ration with a raised eyebrow. He was disappointed to say the least. Looking at Kaekio, Sanosuke suspected that the girl would be able to make amazing things in the kitchen. Mostly because well women are just good in the kitchen, and she acted kinda girly at times. Then again the food's smell still looked eatable and very welcoming. Getting some chopsticks instead of a spoon, Sanosuke began to eat. Navi floated over to Sanosuke to see what was in the bowl. She snickered and flew away to just look around Kaekio's house. The two shinobi returned to eating, finally Sanosuke decided to create some conversation between the two.

"So what's with your house? I've seen all these pictures of you in them but none of your parents. Where are they?" Sanosuke asked.

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Kaekio's heart felt like it had stopped and it was attempting to burst through her rib cage when sano dropped his question. she froze, her face glued in a shock position. memories of her parents flooded through her, they were cold, oppressive, harsh, and never once did they appreciate anything kaekio had done. she took a big swallow even though she had already finished her food. her face was now as white as snow, it probably looked as if she had seen a ghost or something. she stomach churned inside of her and she felt like she was about to throw up... she managed to slowly look up and meet eye contact with her sensei, were as for the past minute or so she was staring straight at the table before them. she body felt cold, and it was unlike a cold she had ever felt before. she didn't know what to say or do... would she tell sano her worst secret? would she tell him why she had had a mental break down not 20 minutes before there dinner? the thought of that worsened the feeling inside of Kaekio and made her feel worse. she muscles locked and tensed as her eyes gave a sad gave towards her Sensei. how could she tell him? it might simply ruin her, or at least alter the way her sensei looked at her. he might pity her, and she couldn't have that... she wouldn't have that. Kaekio spent the next few minutes slowly getting a hold of herself, and once she had finally done that, she returned her gaze towards her sensei. "I- uhh umm i think i'm just gonna go to bed... it's been a long day" she said with a hint of sorrow in her voice as she stood up and walked into her room, not even bothering to close the door, then feel face first into her mattress. she hoped her master wasn't terribly offended by her actions, but there was nothing she could do about that. her eyes closed, and she swiftly fell into a deep slumber, the exhaustion finally catching up to her...

[exit thread]

WC:363
363 + 874 = 1237 -1k for flash break

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.