You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Azaki rubbed her tired purple eyes. It was early in the day…well early for her. It was near noon but to her that was early.  She looked at her clock, just wondering way on earth she was up so early. Then she remembered that she was meeting the Raikage today. Wait…why she was meeting the Raikage today. She may be a ronin but she wasn’t going to take some B-rank or higher mission anytime soon. Ah no that wasn’t right; she did know why she requested a meeting. She wanted to find out what kind of person this Raikage, Sanosuke apparently, was. Azaki was fairly surprised her request was accepted. She thought the Raikage would not be up for a simple social meeting given that the village was still distressed about the slightly recent death of their previous Raikage Reika. She had taken a peek at the Kaminari no Kuni Bingo Book that was updated not too long ago and saw that the most suspected slayer for Raikage Reika’s death was some guy named Tame Itagaki who killed the Hokage Uchiha, Tatsumaru. Azaki wondered if the guy had some vendetta against the kages in general or just those two. Basically she figured that this Sanosuke or this entire village in general would be suspicious of any and all foreign ninja but she chalked it up to that they didn’t see them all as a threat considering she along with others have yet to be kicked out or arrested.

The tired ronin crawled out of bed, rubbing her purple eyes and headed to the closet to grab a fresh set of clothes then heading to her small four piece bathroom. She yawned softly into her hand and went about her daily routine. She brushed her teeth for about six minutes, showered for half an hour, and etc. She wore her usual attire which consisted of black t-shirt with matching shorts and boots along with her choker, headphones, gloves, and white strait jacket but she made sure to wrap her entire being in fresh bandages before doing so. She tightens her eye patch and pulled up her hood which shadowed her face however slightly. She walked out of the bathroom feeling more awake then she had been earlier. Going to her kitchen, she saw that it was practically barren except for some fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, and kiwis. Since those were the only things available to her right now she just made a small fruit salad. Taking the bowl in a disposable container, she left her rental apartment eating it on the way but making sure to grab anything else she may have forgotten.

It took her about….two hours to get to the Administrative Building? All well at least it didn't take longer. She gets out a piece of scrap paper that had her appointment time on it and apparently she had about two minutes to get there before she was late. Walking up to the front desk she rang a bell “Excuse me, I’m here to check in for an appointment”

The secretary did not turn to face her but answered her anyway whilst sorting out some papers “Name? Rank?”

“Mitarashi Azaki, genin”

With a few clicks on the keyboard, the woman handed Azaki a clipboard “Sign in” which she in turned signed and promptly handed back to her. “Ok you may go now and knock on his door” Nodding, Azaki threw her finished fruit salad in a trash bin and walked through the various winding hallways till she found his office. She didn’t know whether or not he was already here so she simply knocked on his door.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Rai-kunnnn~~ You have a guest coming your way ;)" Amy the Raikage assistant bugged through the intercom that was on his desk blasted loudly as though it was surround sounds throughout the office. Sanosuke's ear's twitched as he was trying to focus on the paperwork he had to do in order to organize future meetings with any of the other kages of the hidden villages.

"Damn it Amy I thought I told you to either keep your trap shut and stop giving me dumb nicknames!" Sanosuke barked loudly in the intercom to his noisy secretary that was in charge of seeing visitors come in to meet him. But all he got in response were several kissing sounds most likely coming from her lips. He ended the call shortly while trying to calm the pulsing veins that were beating on his brow. The other jounin told him that he shouldn't have had that fling with Psycho Amy 5 years ago, but he didn't listen to them and did it anyways. And now she was his secretary. How could things get any worst? The sounds of a certain high pitched laughter solved his question as Navi was once more laughing her head off at Sanosuke's expense. That led to him punching the shining wasp over her head that would have left a small red bump on her head that would've been seen if she didn't hide her general appearance in a ball of light.

A knock on his door brought him to his attention from his angry rant about troublesome wasps and psychotically, clingy secretaries. Sanosuke turned off the intercom and pushed some papers around so it wasn't completely looking messy. His Raikage cap was on his desk resting while he was still wearing the robes of the kage of Kumogakure. Along the robes he wore his black finger less gloves that went to his forearms. Brushing off any dust on him, he got himself ready for the visitor to come in. "Enter." he instructed for the visitor to walk into his office. If he remembered correctly, Navi said the girl went by the name of Azaki Mitarashi and she was a ronin. Just like that Ringo guy. Hopefully she'll be as open as him; it makes the meetings seem less awkward.

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Azaki was given permission to enter from a voice within the office. Nodding, she opened the door and bowed her head before closing the door behind her. When she faced him, he was...different from what she had expected. The man she was facing had long braided hair which at first seemed were just long locks of frizzy black hair; however they were well-kept. He had silver eyes which held a firm gaze upon her but she noticed he did not have any fine lines around them. She figured to be the kage of an entire village, one would have to wise, perhaps devolving a sort of an old soul from politics and other technical endeavors. The Raikage she was facing did indeed seem battle hardened though. Perhaps he was involved in some war and his exploits helped him to achieve his title. "Hello Raikage-sama. Thank you for meeting me today"

Azaki wondered what kind of person he was. Whilst on the way here, she heard many stories about him. They were......intriguing so to speak. She had been told that he was very friendly to those around him, especially when he was younger however in recent years he had developed a sort of an explosive personality. She didn't understand why really but then again it wasn't that important. She didn't know how he managed to ascend to office shortly after his predecessor 'kicked the bucket'. Some regarded him with respect and were quite  when told he was becoming the new village leader. Other did not. Some evenous shinobi suggested foul play. That he only become Raikage because he threatened the councilmen or that he had a hand in the previous Raikage, Reika's death. It was ridiculous honestly and quite shallow. She remembered the man from Reika's funeral and although she wasn't there for long, the man looked...painful. He was in agony after her death and looked quick to reprimand anyone who would dare to disrespect her legacy at the remorseful event.

The Raikage seemed annoyed, she felt it wasn't directed to her so she decided to not question it. Taking in the room, she saw that is was very unique. It had spoils from both war and traveling along with a few pictures here and there. It took only a little while for Azaki to notice the insect beside Sanosuke. It seemed that he was aware of it's presence. Was it a pet of sort? It seemed more close than that. She wondered if he was a relative of the Aburame clan she heard about in a café. She figured he wasn't as it didn't seem so. She didn't have any hardcore evidence, just a gut feeling. Azaki made a mental note to look of clans later. She pulled down her hood and folded her hands. "I was not aware that you were the Raikage sir when I saw you at your at the late Raikage Reika's funeral. My apologies for your lost and if I seem abrupt" She paused to let her words sink in before continuing "I don't have many questions for you. Do you have any for me? I will try to answer them to the best of my ability"

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke had to fight everything in his power to not make an obvious, visual expression on his face about what this genin looked like after seeing her face to face. From the name that he was given, Sanosuke would expect the girl to look rather cute since her name sounded beautiful as well. However what he saw was something that looked more similar to a mummy rather than a cute little girl. She had a choker, a straight jacket and everything. Hell if Sanosuke wasn't given the girl's name and he didn't see the skirt she was wearing, the kage would have believed the ronin was male. But he kept his cool, the only thing that had shown his pure surprised expression was the risen eyebrow of the Raikage. Sanosuke looked at her and then began to listen to what the girl had to say. It seems as though she didn't expect him to be the Raikage. For someone that looked extremely hardcore, she had just the most adorable voice. She was probably in her teen years. Chuckling to himself, he decided to answer. "You know, not all kage are wrinkly old men. Do I look like a senior citizen to you?" Sanosuke smirked. But then she finished and the smirk on his face turned into a soft, sad smile. Everything that had happened recently, Sanosuke hadn't given the time to even think about his deceased friend and predecessor of the Raikage thrown.

He placed his finger on one of the bottles that were on his table. It held some leftover wine that he was drinking in the morning. It was peach watermelon flavored. It swished with each time he fingered the bottle in a full circle. As Sanosuke was messing around with the bottle, he heard some of the ANBU agents that were hidden in the shadows shift uncomfortably from their hiding spots. They were rooted to their spots as guilt clawed at their stomachs. The ANBU were supposed to be guarding Sanosuke under 24/7 watch because they failed to protect Reika during her time of need. Letting out a sigh, Sanosuke looked at the girl. "Thank you very much for your concern." Letting himself feel back to how he was, Sanosuke chuckled when he girl said that she had no questions to answer. "You request a meeting with me, but you have no questions to ask of me. You're a pretty funny fella Azaki. But fine then I'll ask you a question then; What made you become a wanderer in the first place?"

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Sanosuke rose an eyebrow at Azaki, no doubt questioning her appearance. Though she did not physical show it, the air around her warmed just a bit showing that she was amused. It was not uncommon for someone to find her appearance peculiar; she even finds it so. Her clothing was pretty gender neutral and nobody say a person walking around covered from the neck down in bandages. Azaki remembered the one time she was traveling in the Tea Country and hitched a ride with a group a merchants who had mistaken for a boy. It didn't help that she had a cold, making her throat sore and hoarse, as well as not correcting them. When they parted at a fishing village, her throat had gotten better and revealed that she was indeed a girl. All the merchants except one, Yuki the only female besides her, were shocked beyond belief. Azaki wondered what they were doing now. She vaguely listened as the Raikage spoke and felt a tad embarrassed herself. She knew now better than to assume what a kage would be. "Ah guess not anymore sir" Azaki pulled down her hood so he could get a good look at her. She rubbed her head softly, gently ruffling her black indigo tip hair and sat down in one of the seats in front of his desk.

Sanosuke's smirk had gone painful, an indicator the wound was still fresh. Azaki wasn't exactly the most delicate person ever, never has never will be. She was a very blunt person which was sometimes good....other times not so much. When he asked her why she became a wanderer, the air around her chilled. She didn't know how to really reply about that without sounding like a pity case. Besides, she wasn't a very open person anyway, preferring not to reveal much of herself. After mulling it over for a few seconds she decided to answer "Why did I become a wanderer? Simple really, my home burned down, taking everyone I lived with it. I don't have any relatives that I know about so I decided to wander around. I like to travel so it wasn't so bad. I can see that you have taken a trip or two yourself" The asylum was a sort of home to Azaki, regardless of how terrible it was. She was raised there after all. Home as in a place where she grew up was the place it was. It wasn't the type of home she exactly felt happy at or exactly wanted to be.

Seeing as this was a two way conversation, meaning he would ask, she'd shared then she would ask and well you get the idea. The air warming around her, she stuffed her hands in her pockets, trying to seem like she was relaxed but she looked as emotionless as ever, her expression forever blank. " I wasn't really trying to be funny sir. I actually do have a few questions for you. To start off, why is it that the village only has now decided to pass the new law that dictates that in order for a ronin to take a B-rank mission or higher, they would have to meet with you. Why were such rules integrated into the system sooner? Not that I am really complaining. I have no issue with this law at all frankly. Just curious" Her voiced however monotone was a bit fast paced and quiet. She wasn't used to talking that much. "I was also curious about what kind of man you were, having heard several intriguing things about you during my stay here in the village. It's one of the main reasons I requested this meeting actually as I prefer real fact over the gossip of bitter men and troublesome old women"

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
So that's what she looked like behind that black hood. The young ronin had black hair and a dark shade of purple on the tips of her hair that were more similar to indigo than darkened purple. So he was right, the girl was rather cute. If she could just grow out of that weird outfit when she turns 18 he might actually look her up. She seemed so calm and at peace with what she was wearing that Sanosuke had no right to judge someone's outfit. One time during training, Sanosuke had to spend 3 days completely naked and walking around public without any clothes on. For some reason the air was all of the sudden a lot more warmer than he had remembered it to be. Could it be coming from her? But when he made a comment about the girl's past, she froze. The expression on her face was already seen before she could even mask it. Chills flooded through his spin as the air got somewhat colder as well. He had struck a nerve, unintentionally might he had. But she seemed to have soldier through the struck nerve and answer the question. When she was indicating the travels he been on, Sanosuke looked around and couldn't help but smile at all of his trophies. "Yeah I've been a bit of everywhere in my travels. That championship belt was from the time I participated in the Tea Country's New World Tournament 2 years back." Sanosuke couldn't help but boast. It was a tourney that he participated during his training with Pathik. His master game him instructions to only use 25% of his actual strength and use only his feet for the fights. It was hard but he had done so, the fighters there were no joke either. Some were legends, he pulled through but barely. "What about you? Traveled anywhere exciting so far? By all means have a seat, make yourself feel at home."

The air became once more as Sanosuke could see that she was now beginning to relax and not be so uptight.It was better this way, he had made this policy so that he can get to know the people coming in and out of this village better. "Well Azaki, you've become quite talkative in the short amount of time you've been in here." Sanosuke replied back with a usual smile on his ace. He didn't feel under pressured of the questions he was being asked. In fact, the young Raikage actually welcomed them with open arms. He'd need to get her to trust him so he can trust her. "I created the law more to get to know the people whom are doing a service to my village on a more personal level. It's not a security check at all, more like wanting to thank them for their service to my village." That should be enough to satisfy the young girl. Originally, the council wanted every single ronin that would enter through the village be sent through a screening and interrogation of what they're doing in Kumogakure. But the Raikage had talked them down into just a meeting with him should do the trick.

"You know Azaki you're quite the pursuer of knowledge. But I will gladly answer any question you have regarding me so that you can have your own opinion about my, instead of having to rely on the rumors of others." Sanosuke said and leaned in closer to Azaki while making a jokingly gesture of whispering. "I won't judge you if you don't like me by the end of our talk don't worry."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.