You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mako

Mako

D-rank
A long distance from home Rinshi reached his final destination in Kumogakure, it was exactly how he expected. The high altitude was harsh on him, it obviously is why Kumo ninja are some of the strongest in the world. They train in this kind of altitude, in the terrible cold, and skin shearing winds. Rinshis' hair blew wildly in the breeze and his eyes began to water, his allergies flared up when in unfamiliar climates. It would be awhile before his body became adapted to the area. Rinshi really needed a drink, he would check out the Sky Bar before going to Sanosuke. Rinshi noticed he required a drink almost every other hour of the day. Its not that he was an alcoholic but...okay maybe he was a bit of an alcoholic. Still and all he was excellent at keeping his composure, even after thirty or so shots he was fine. It was quite interesting at how much alcohol one man could dose, in an hour. Naturally a normal man would have attained alcohol poisoning, but he was no ordinary man.

2 hours later...

Night had just fallen over Kumogakure, the sky was cloaked in white blurs like heaven was just trying to break through. Rinshi exited the Sky Bar with two females, drunk off of his ass and droopy. The girls were an overall seven out of ten, but seeing as how much alcohol he consumed they appeared to be ten out of ten beauties. “Hey ladies how about we go back to my place, and I let you see my third all seeing eye.” Rinshi let out a holler as the two girls giggled, and his extremely terrible raunchy joke. Getting back to the inn he was residing in was trickier than it seemed, as well as he never had been drunk. Rinshi was used to making it to borderline drunk, but he apparently crossed that line and the line of wasted...He was basically fucked up. Rinshi and the girls made it back to the inn but, before he knew it he was passed out in the bed. Luckily the girls weren't total bitches, and didn't steal anything instead left him their number.

The next morning...

Rinshi awoke with a severe headache, and looked to his bag for the pain relievers he keeps. Soon he would need to buy more he took the last three pills. Rinshi trudged slowly to the shower stubbing his toe on the coffee table, falling flat on his face. Rinshi let out a low groan, as if it were a struggle to move or make any intellectual sounds. Crawling to the bathroom he grabbed his toothbrush from his bag on the way. Rinshi wondered if this is what its like being an infant...the thought soon faded and he became anxious. Rinshi bear crawled his way to the bathroom, and face first into the toilet. It surely would take awhile before he could go see Sanosuke. Flushing the toilet he tried pulling himself together, he took a look at the mirror. Red circles formed under his bottom eye lid. His hair was a mess but, he didn't do much grooming other than the needed combing, and the harsh alcohol smell still on his breath. Rinshi took the toothbrush and toothpaste and went to work on his mouth for about 20 minutes. After deciding his breath was decent he was able to take a shower. A bit of a relief he smelled liked an overboiled egg.

1 hour later...

Rinshi emerged from the bathroom fresh and clean, sparkling even. Though his head was like he had been hit by a thirty ton behemoth at nine hundred km/s, talk about a headspin. Rinshi decided he would wear all white, this including. A white leather overcoat, a white linen silk lined v-neck shirt, white harem style pants, with white sneakers and his favorite books, and white fingerless gloves with metal plating. From a distance in this location, Rinshi would appear almost ghostly to others. That being said he had no regrets, and continued on preparing for his meeting. Looking around he believed he was ready but he moved slowly to the door of the inn, his head screamed with every step he took. Rinshi opened the door before remembering to grab something and left his room.

2 hours later...

After Rinshi was put through a series of trials that made him feel to indecent to even carry out his initial motive. The guards bearing down on him made him feel violated, like an airport terminal. The guards went as far as performed a strip search. Sanosuke I swear its gonna be war when I get up there... Rinshi thought to himself and was beginning to become fed up with the constant touching. “Alright enough! I am here on business from Konohagakure, in the Fire Country. I'm also a good friend of the Raikage, now please cease this nonsense..” A door opened in the distance of the manor and faint footsteps became more like thunderclaps. Rinshi was anticipating the footsteps belonged to Sanosuke, but the guards held him back before he could move forward. Rinshi saw a foot come around the corner.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
There were a lot of advantages of being the Raikage of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. One advantage: you're automatically moved into the Raikage mansion, no 'ifs, ands not buts.' You get the luxurious mansion that has literally all a man can want right before him. From training equipment, a hot tub, hell there were even service women that would cook and fulfill any of his wishes. Advantage number two was the fact that people would literally do anything just to be with you. Well it may not be a real advantage but having someone call you as their lord was just so cool that he couldn't help but smile like an idiot whenever someone did give him that title. People have called him lord even before he took office, and the attention he's getting from his people back then was a little bit less of the attention he's grabbing from the people now. Advantage number three: you get the best shipments of sake and all alcoholic beverages first before anyone else does. Let's just say that Sanosuke couldn't contain an 'eek' when he got a hold of Konohagakure no Sato's famous Black Juniper Dragon Sake. One of the rarest kinds of sake in the 5 great nations.

Waking up this morning however Sanosuke saw that all those perks he was getting was outweighed by just one downside. He looked up from his bed while his arm was nestled by one service girl was the face of an ANBU mask looking right at him. The mask was that of a monkey as the agent did nothing but stare at him from the ceiling which was about 3 meters above him. Sanosuke looked back at him still dazed from him being suddenly awakened from his slumber. After a few minutes of starring at the monkey masked ANBU agent that was using chakra to stay on the ceiling, he definitely could tell that the agent was real and not apart of his dream. All the agent said was one thing that led to him throwing a lamp at the shinobi. "Good morning my kage, how did you sleep?"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP?!" Sanosuke roared as he threw the lamp at the ANBU agent whom simply caught the lamp as it soared at him. Moving quickly, the agent appeared by his bed side and placed the lamp back where it was before returning back to his spot on the ceiling watching Sanosuke. He wasn't moving to the point that Sanosuke couldn't even detect him. The Raikage was able to follow all of his movements it was just the invasion of privacy! Growling in anger, Sanosuke threw himself off of the bed and began to get himself ready for the day stomping to the bathroom. As he made his way to the bathroom, he heard footsteps that were following him towards the bath house where he planned on taking his bath. Whipping around and placed his arm at the ANBU agent's shoulder Sanosuke took a deep breath before exhaling it outwards so he can avoid yelling at the ANBU agent once more. "I have only one rule about the bathroom. Unless you're not a kunoichi ANBU agent, you don't follow me in the bathroom.PERIOD. Goku remember the 5 broken ribs I gave Tai when he tried to follow me in the bathroom?" Sanosuke said as he looked at his agent with eyes that were filled with murderous content.

That caused for the ANBU agent, code named Goku, to nod curtly before retreating. He didn't have to look nervous but just looking at his chakra signature, the man was close to crapping his pants. Sighing to himself, Sanosuke took his bath in the bath house in peace before getting out to see Goku standing on the ceiling of his bedroom once more on look out. Rolling his eyes, Sanosuke got himself ready for the day. He had on his Raikage robes since it was tradition that the Raikage wear his robes when he is in public along with the hat. That didn't mind Sanosuke at all, the robes were comfy in Sanosuke's opinion and actually liked wearing them. But what he didn't mind was the entourage he had to have of ANBU agents that hid in the shadows. True they were hidden rather well, but Sanosuke hated the feeling of constantly being watched. The ANBU security wasn't this strict, but ever since the assassination the council has literally rammed him hard with 24/7 ANBU surveillance. Navi hated it even more since the ANBU agent saw her like a pet and not at all like a partner. He would need to talk to those old bastards as soon as he gets the chance. The last time he checked, Sanosuke was the freaking Raikage; he didn't need the babysitting version of the A-Team watching his every move at all.

While on the way to the gates so that he could go to the administration building, Sanosuke decided to take this up with his entourage. "Goku for the love of god just leave me alone just so I can have some time by myself?" Sanosuke said as he walked there alone. He knew his agents were somewhere close by and in listening distance. Even if his eyes couldn't see them, his other senses told him otherwise. There was silence as his question hit deaf ears that didn't respond on purpose. A tick mark appeared before his temple as he stomped on the ground loudly. "DAMN IT STOP IGNORING ME!" Sanosuke roared as he was seething with anger. Rolling his eyes, Sanosuke walked briskly to his door to see that his guards at stoppped someone at the gates. The Raikage mansion was towards the northern tip of Kumogakure. He wondered how someone could have found him so easily. They seemed to be giving the poor guy some trouble. He couldn't help but chuckle along with Navi as they were giving the guy a full on body search. After seeing too much, Sanosuke decided that he had to step in right now.

"Okay guys he's obviously clean you can leave the rest to me." Sanosuke laughed as he walked towards the gatekeepers whom nodded as they let the man in. He had pure white eyes without any pupils. They met with Sanosuke's silverish eyes. This man looked very familiar but he didn't know where he had seen him before. If this man did remember who he was, then it would be unlikely that he could identify him by look since his looks drastically changed. He no longer had shaggy long silver hair, but instead masterfully braided dreadlocks that were so fine it looked like straightened hair. He had gained more muscle than he had years ago and also his eyes were no longer sapphire blue but silver. So if this stranger really was someone that had knew Sanosuke from a long time, then to have that man identify Sanosuke now would be difficult indeed.

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi brushed off the brutish gatekeepers who held him back, until a higher up commanded them to release him.  After being humiliated Rinshi regained his composure when his white eyes met with the mans silverish eyes. This man had a very peculiar vibe, like a do as i say or die type.  Though it seemed he was harmless all the same, there was a connection he felt like the bond of brothers.  This man seemed very familiar but he didn't know where he had seen him before. Could this man be Sanosuke, and if he was did he not remember who Rinshi was.  This man looked nothing like Sanosuke, it was unlikely that he would look the same after three years.  Rinshi remembered Sanosuke with, long shaggy silver hair, but instead this man had masterfully braided dreadlocks that were so fine it looked like straightened hair.  Rinshi suggested to Sanosuke back then, he did need a more manageable hairstyle.  This man had a lot more muscle than Sanosuke had years ago and his eyes weren't sapphire blue but silver.  So if this stranger really was his best friend wouldn't he recognize him.

Noting the mans Raikage robe, Rinshi had to know if the rumors were true that Sanosuke was the new Raikage.  Rinshi bowed in respect to the Raikage, and addressed himself.  "Greetings Raikage, I am Rinshi Hyuga.  I am a shinobi of Konohagakure and recently a rumored had spread that a close friend of mine, known as Sanosuke Flynt was now the newly appointed Raikage"  Rinshi raised his head making eye contact once again, with the man.  His hopes were high on his assumption of this man.  If he was not Sanosuke then his trip to Kumogakure would have been for nothing.

Reaction Training Cont'd:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.