You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Empty Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
" What is this! this sticky crap get it off me dude!" " shh shut the hell up! you going to get us caught man!" " oh really, we wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you- DAMN! man you always know what to say, puts me on hush mode then and there! for now let's just not talk! knocking my game off." " Yeah what ever, just break the window do something man! I'm sick of standing out here!" " Ayyyyyy, this is my stuff dude, if my girl wasn't tripping we would have been had this crap by now. " To bad she is tripping hahaha!" Lelouch and his friend Jimmy was currently trying to get his clothing, and things back. But Jimmy girlfriend awkwardly locked the door, not to mention she changed the locks. It was the worse place to be at around this point of time. Placing his left hand on Jimmy's back, lelouch would punch the glass. " Alright this is your apartment anyways! now go in and grab your things, I'll be waiting out here." Lelouch stated. Folding his arms, he would yawn. " HURRY UP FOOL!" Lelouch yelled out, once his friend Jimmy reached the window, he would grab ahold of his suitcase. " Alright homie let's bail, you can stay at my crib! But tomorrow, you gotta get back with her, sick of going threw the same crap over and over and over again with you two! tiring bruh!"

The two would walk off heading for lelouch's apartment.

NEXT DAY~

" Yo man wake up! I got word yo girl was home, you should go talk to her, ya can't stay here forever, I got stuff to do for my own as well!" Lelouch would kick the couch. Rushing back upstairs, he would get fully dress. placing on a black tank top with his shining muscles showing, placing on some blue jean shorts, and grabbing his shades. Now with his hater blockers covering his eyes. he would throw a minty fresh in his mouth. Placing on his sandals. The boy would sigh. " You is one fresh monster!" Lelouch would reach over to his shoe box and grab his ryo. placing it in his pocket, the boy would toss his house keys in his pocket and rush back down the stairs. With his friend Jimmy up, he would approach him. " My man last night was crazy! get it right today though Jimmy" Lelouch stated. he would see his friend grab some breakfast and head straight out there. " NO WORRIES MAN I WILL! THANKS FOR THE HELP!" Lelouch would close the house door behind him, making himself a fast sandwich. he would head out the door, grabbing a pack of cigarette's and a twelve pack of rum. Today he was going to the Dense forest and chill out. Perhaps wait around for someone to spar with! he wasn't to for sure just yet. locking his house door, he would place the keys in his pocket. Reaching down to the ground, he would grab his twelve pack, and rush over to the forest. Walking at a calm pace. he would attend to his own business. Today was just like any other day in konohagakure. The heat was pretty good but at the same time not comfy. But If ya live here long enough you'll get used to it. Stepping on the path to the forest. he would remove his shades. Placing them in his front right pocket, along with the pack of cigarette's. He would continue to walk down the path.  Hearing the birds sing and the sweet smell of- nothing?

Once he found a spot, not to many bushes, but the ground was pretty dry other than the other areas. Trees surrounded. But at least ten of them not to many. the center stood one rock, it was awkward, only one rock enough to sit one person. Cool! Just what Lelouch needed. Appraching the rock, he would toss his backpack by it, placing the twelve pack on the ground, and taking out his cigarette's. Taking a seat, he would place a kunai by his left lap. What was today going to bring him?

Last edited by Hyūga, Lelouch on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nothing major..)

Julius

Julius

D-rank
A pink haired blue eyed girl was peacefully sleeping in one of the rooftops within her family's compound. It was relaxing really; so quite and serene like a spring meadow. So placid her beating heart one would assume she was a not breathing yet so full of life. Such days were precious to her as they were not as frequent as she would've preferred but alas there was nothing she could do. Her main caretaker/maid Rona has never allowed her to sleep in, not even if she had no appointments for the next couple of days. And if Rona did not (violently) awake her from her oh so beloved slumber, her mother would in her stead. Her mother did not need to screech like a bloody banshee or strike her. No no, all she needed to be in her overly sweet yet incredibly frightening voice with a smile that masked her true anger. Ah so composed was she when she threatened her with the most unsightly things that would only be found in her nightmares. She spoke of threats that seemed like bluffs whereas others did not like she was reciting from a script like a narrator who didn't care the actors in the tragic play would meet an terrible fate. She needed sometime to relax, to unwind, to let herself go. She had to resort to some of the most unorthodox methods to get a few more hours of shut eye. She slept in the back room in the rub. She hid herself on top of the Hokage Monument. She even once resorted to the deepest, darkest parts of the cemetery and guess what. The devil pair still found her! Too tired today to go out into the village, she just climbed up on one of the rooftops of a relative's home in the farthest area within the compound.

A wandering leaf that was floating carelessly, aimlessly in the wind found its way onto her cheek. Than another and another and...another. She furrowed her eyebrows, her cheeks tinged pink as her hair. A tingling sensation grew stronger and stronger till it burned her cheek. Her drew, once blank as a white canvas was suddenly darker than a new moon night. A small light shone and suddenly everything was engulfed in fire. Everything burned and nothing escaping the flames. She gulped as the blazing inferno licked her at her feet and...she woke up. She sat upright, rubbing her forehead that was in a cold sweat. What on earth... She felt a cool breath on the nape of her neck, goose bumps appearing all over her. A voice so cold, so sweet, so...emotionless uttered a few words, just the sound of it sent chills down her spine "What is my oh so precious eldest daughter doing her and at the time of day?"

Aimi surprised a yelp and got up, hopping away to a seemly safe distance from her. She got noticeably paler and awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck "Oh you know j-just um hanging-" she was cut off when a busty, blue haired maid snuck up on her and tied her up. "Nooo let me go! Let me go!" She struggled against the ropes but damn the woman knew how to tie a knot. She was dragged off the rooftop and harshly onto the group. Her mother tsked at how dirty was finding its way onto Aimi's clothes. She was being freaking dragged, how does she get mad. Well she doesn't look mad but that isn't the point. Just as they were about to enter the main house, Aimi managed to slip out of the rope and run as fast as she can. Not knowing where she was going, she got lost and someone ended up in the dense forest. She wasn't paying attention so much she bumped into someone's back and fell down with an oomph. "Fuck ow! Watch where you're going!" she yelled to the stranger as she rubbed her sore back.

691~

Last edited by Aimi on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
Drinking his rum and chilling under the sunlight. He would continue to attend his own business, but within a matter of seconds:

BANG

Spitting up his rum, he would hear a girl voice: "Fuck ow! Watch where you're going!" Lelouch would smirk. How is she going to tell him to watch he is going knowing she cost the accident. Turning towards the girl he noticed how beautiful she was. But she was way out of Lelouch's league. Placing his rum on top of the dead grassy hard dirt ground, he would approach over to the girl to help her up correctly. " Sorry, I guess? " Lelouch grumbled. He would stand there and look shy as if his pants just felled to the ground and a whole lot of people was looking. Every time he was around a pretty girl he would only freeze up, his words would be lost.

Though, he didn't want the girl to think he was type of freak, so he would attempt to spark up a conversation? " I... I'm Lelouch. But people call me Lulu to make it more simple. What's your name stranger?" The man asked the girl, he would stand there and wait for her reply. But had to stop thinking she was pretty, in fact she was pretty young, perhaps he was already drunk or something? he wasn't to for sure just yet. Instead he stood there and looked cool, but who was he kidding, he wouldn't have to try hard with that. " What brings you out here on this hot day?" Hopefully she was here for the same reasons Lelouch was there for. Some old school sparring, he could knock off the rust, and his byakugan could use some work with it.  He would continue to stand right in front of the chick and wait for a reply from her.

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Looks up from the ground to a see a large rough hand; she takes it and the hand's owner helps her up. She grumbles thanking him whilst dusting herself off. She rubs her eyes and realizes she didn't have her contacts on.Aw well a change of pace isn't so bad. She looked at the guy she just bumped into...he looked like yakuza. He wore shady glasses and wore a suit with a...cane?So two things he could either be Yakuza or a Pimp. If he is either I'm making an ape sit on him before I high tail it out of here...speaking of here, where the hell am I Since Aimi was only thinking about bailing on Rona and her mother, she didn't pay attention to where she was going. She looked around confused until she realize she was in the Dense Forest seeing all the rather large trees and what not. She wondered if she was going to see that incredibly large deer she and Yuuma were talking about. If she did, she wouldn't hesitate to try and ride it like a horse. How she figured she could do that, the world would never know.

Turning her attention back into the guy she just crashed into, he apologized. He looked all shy like when he did though, even got a pretty much faint blush on his pale cheeks. "Yea yea, whatever" she replied waving her hand dismissively. She bit back a groan. Ugh hasn't he seen a girl before. My suspicious of him being a pimp are rising and so are his chances of being squashed by apes or a hippo. Haven't squashed someone with a hippo lately. She chuckled at her thoughts but wondered if she even had her stuff with her. She padded where it might've been and sure enough she had her satchel, all full to the brim with stuff. She felt the heat rise in the forest they were in. Seeing as how she despises the heat, she unzipped and took off her sweater, revealing a tight black tank top, and tied it around her waist, giving it a little extra pull to make sure it's secure.

It went quiet for a bit and oh god it was awkward. It didn't help much when the other guy stuttered whilst trying to strike up a conversation. Apparently his name was Lelouch but...Aimi had bite her tongue hard, trying not to laugh. People call me Lulu? It all became too much for our young pinkie and she busted out laughing. She clutched her stomach from laughing so hard. The guy then asked for her name. "Haha.. ha.. " she bite her tongue and cleared her throat. "Um right right. The names Kumori Aimi of the Kumori clan. And well um, just here for the same reason as anybody else. What about you?" She glanced at the glass of rum "Trying to get wasted so you'd stop thinking about all your problems or something?"

524~

Last edited by Aimi on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Empty Re: Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 am

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
He heard the girl laugh as if this was some type of joke, Lelouch would only stand there, the thought of smacking her came to his mind, but he would laugh as well. " ha, you silly girl. Say ya name Aimi? Beautiful name, and yeah, I'm out here for some sparring I guess, but I decided to bring that twelve pack with me just in case. And no, I do not have any problems what so ever! The fact that I'm grown, I think nothing is wrong with having some rum here and there." The thought of Takao came to his mind, his long lost friend, he never really seen him around much. But hopefully he'll pop out soon.

Making his way back over to his rock, he would take a seat, but this time he turned towards the girl, grabbing a hold of that half empty rum, he would begin to sip from it. Removing the bottle top from his lips, he would check the chick out. " Perhaps you like a morning stretch?" Lelouch asked, he wanted to see if Aimi was down for a small spar. Even though he wasn't suppose to hit girls, the only thing the boy would do is dodge and move around, perhaps play with her mind a little bit? Under these circumstances, he would finish the rum and hook over the bottle to the nearby rusty trashcan. He would remain sitting on the rock, waiting for  Aimi's reply.

But he still wondered if Jacob got back with his chick. He wasn't to for sure just yet, but as soon as this was over with, he'll stop by to go check on him. But Lelouch was for sure she wouldn't let him back in, breaking the window, taking her stuff plus hiss's, typical Jacob.

As bad as he wanted to turn this into a chill day for him, he wanted to spar at the same time though, so once he got this workout done with Aimi or without, he would continue to chill on his rock perhaps blow threw a few cigarette's rum bottles, and then attempt to make it home without being taken in by the ANBU'S for being so drunk. Good thing he didn't start on the second bottle yet, because that's the one that do it to him. It be having him two stepping and feeling good, but Lelouch stayed to himself so it would have been much fun and funny. Him Takao, and Jacob. But Jacob was a non-factor. In fact, Lelouch wasn't going to hang around him anymore, instead, he might begin searching for Takao.

6Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Empty Re: Oh really? (Private Aimi, NK training) Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Oh he's here for some sparring. Guess that's reasonable. This place is alright I guess but how can he expect to spar someone when so far, it has only been the two of us Aimi surveyed the area. A dragonfly or two flew by, a frog croaked in the distance. The gentle breeze made the leaves in the overgrown trees sway and birds chirped happily away to each other. Here where the two ninja stand, was dry and good spaced, not too much blockage other than a tree root here and there. It was still hot but not terribly like it has been the past few days. If you could strain your hearing, you could hear the rapid flow of water from the Naka River just a few miles ahead. Summer was truly a lovely time in Konohagakure. Seeing as it was a nice day and that she wasn't quite too fond of the idea of going home yet, perhaps she may stick around and chill with this guy.

Speaking of the guy, he sipped his bottle of rum and check her out. A tik mark appearing on her forehead, annoyed by the gesture. What a pervert She was not some piece of meat you'd ogle at. And no this wasn't an issue of being shy and insecure about her appearance. Far from it actually. Aimi had no issue about her body; being fit she was proud of it. She did not worry to much about her looks really, just what she felt comfortable with. What she did not like was when guys had to survey he. Yet she can't truly be mad as she had done the same thing to him just a couple of minutes ago. He then asked her if she was up for a morning stretch, a spar in other words. She could only grin, amused by the idea "Sure I'm game if you are Lu." A spar didn't sound bad at all. If anything it was a good training session. She doesn't spar often with people outside her clan.

"Oh but you gotta ditch the drugs before we do anything. Not going to spar with ya if you are buzzed nor am I going to drag your ass home if you so much as get sick or pass out" As you can see, Aimi was not a big fan of drugs, such as alcohol or smoking. Shocker I know. Most people would expect based on her clothes and attitude that she embraced such things, doing the on a daily basis cause she had a big mouth with a temper to match it. So she wants to take this spar, even if it's just a small light one, seriously. The man before her however did not so much. He look like he was deciding whether or not to take her seriously which annoyed her to no end. Just because he was older and male doesn't mean she needs a damn handicap or any of that shit. Aimi hopped a few paces back and with a swift movement of her hand, she took out a brush and blank scroll, holding both said items behind her back. It was something first taught to those of the Kumori clan; to learn how to paint well without having to use their sight. "So shall we begin?"

571~

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
hmm.. Another one of those spars. Hopefully this chick wouldn't beat him down, she seemed pretty smart. Once the girl spoke and said ' I'm game if you are Lu' He would giggle and stand from the rock, though she was indeed smart just as Lelouch thought:

"Oh but you gotta ditch the drugs before we do anything. Not going to spar with ya if you are buzzed nor am I going to drag your ass home if you so much as get sick or pass out"

" hahahaha! Trust me, there will be no need for that little girl!" He would grab a hold of the twelve pack and trash it, though he barely smoked his cigarette's in fact he only held on to them just to make him look cool what so ever. But in order for this spar to workout, he would have to do what she said. As much as it already killed him to trash that twelve pack, all that ryo he spent on that classic rum. But he had at least two more packs back at Jacob's place, hopefully he didn't drink 'em all up. Once the substance was trashed, Lelouch noticed the girl taking two leaps back, he could only sigh himself once she stated: ' shall we begin?' " Sure thing sweetheart, don't go easy."

The hell? why would I tell her don't go easy? I should be telling that to myself, then again, I shouldn't this is a girl! He really didn't know how to take this situation. due to the fact he never really gotten into fights with chicks. But this was going to be interesting, it was already taking a huge turn for the good. I just gotta play my moves smart, if I lack she wins..

Not bothering to activate his byakugan instead, he would only place his left hand index finger at the tip of the nail it gripped his Senbon, was that the right weapon...? damn! His weapon of choice was already our, that skinny ole Senbon, it's sharpness would do some type of damage to her. Depending on how he used it, but he actually wanted a kunai or something larger. He hated small things like this. Big weapons is was got his full attention, but sadly he left his sword behind at his home. In a rush as usual!  

Walking back to give them some room, he would be at least 35 meters, within the meters, the only thing that will be in the center is the lonely rock that Lelouch sat on.  Somewhat of a standoff between the two now, but who was going to make the first move? He wasn't to sure about that. At least gave them enough space, now he get to see what this chick was all about. Placing a tighter grip on the senbon, he thought of something, he finally made his mind up, quickly placing his senbon in his front right pocket, he would reach down in his ninja pouch pulling out a single Kunai that hung from his right index finger by the ring of the handle. his left hand, would be placed in his back pocket which gripped another kunai, both hands was armed with a single kunai.

Turning straight forward, he would speak. " Allow me!" He spoke loud enough just so his voice could echo by her little ears. Charging forward, he would leap over the rock, Once he was five meters away, he launched the kunai that was in his right hand at Aimi's left upper shoulder, however, the male would have to switch route's, he didn't want to follow up behind the kunai and kill himself better yet come out paralyzed. Dashing over to the right lane as if this was a kickball game or something, he would send the second kunai at her right shoulder.  As if she dodged, he would only signal her to come at him. Lelouch could only just stand there and wait to see what will happen. But he wondered, why is he always fighting with every Shinobi he meets? pretty awkward as is..

Julius

Julius

D-rank
Aimi narrows her eyes at the weapon of choice Lelouch picked. A sebon? Huh, he didn't seem like the type to use something as small and delicate as that. This should be interesting She was proved to be correct when he swapped the sebon for two kunai, each in one hand. Her train of thought was derailed as she leans to right, dodging the kunai that was aimed at her upper left shoulder. At the same time, her fingertips rubbed against the ink from brush and onto the scroll and began painting. When another kunai was thrown at her, this time to her right shoulder, she took out her left hand and caught it, attacking a string of black ink wire to it. With a flick of her wrist  she sent it back to Lelouch, aimed at the bicep of his left arm. Expecting him to dodge, she took out her right back which held a black sphere , no larger than a baseball, that making a hissing sound. She grinned and threw the sphere which turned out to be a bomb at him, aiming at his stomach. The explosion would be strong enough to throw him back and cause first degree burns.

205~

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
Once the kunai was dodged, Lelouch would hop back and turn forward to what appears to be a sphere. With no time left, Lelouch would leap into the bushes on his left an the explosion went off in the air. Rolling from out the bushes, he would laugh with dirt all over his clothing now. " Well, you just got my new outfit dirty! " Standing up the boy would dust himself off and within a blitz of speed, Lelouch dash to the left then right. Holding out his left hand, he would charge to the right side of the chick. If his left arm connected to her neck, he would close-line her with all of his strength. Her back would hit the ground and her neck would be in pain obviously. But he did it slow and even enough just so she could dodge it. But if she didn't Lelouch would have to tone it down for a bit in this spar he assumed.

2427 ( short post mehhhhhhhhhhh)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.