You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
It was noon when takumi finally finished his work for the day, As head of the ANBU he not only had to do missions for the greater safety of the village....but he also had to do paper work. It was one if the lesser enjoyable things about the job but he knew it was needed so he would not complain. Once off work he decided to take a break at waterfall point. But first he needed to change. Using the shadows to his advantage like he was taught he quickly got back to his home without anyone seeing him.

When he got inside he walked up stairs and pulled out his jounin jacket with a pair of black cotton pants. He pulled off his ANBU Armor and mask and laid them in the secret compartment on his closet where they always were when he was not wearing them. Turning he put his jacket over a white cotton T-Shirt he had been wearing under his armor and pulled the pants up securing them with a belt.

When he was done he ran out the door making sure to grab his swords from off the couch. He yawned as he walked through town seeing all the people going about there day. Many off them would never know what was really done behind the scenes to keep there lives so peaceful. After joining the ANBU he was given special privileges which allowed him to see secret files and arrest records. It would surprise you to know how many people were taken care off to make sure none of iwa's secrets got out.

He got through the village with not much more then a few nods and waves. And finally he was at the bottom of water fall point. He quickly climbed the large face of stone that the largest waterfall held. Sitting on a stone in the middle of the waterfall takumi closed his eyes and began to meditate. "Ahh peace and quiet"

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Fūten yawned as he extended his arms outward, sitting up in his bed. This was the first day since leaving the asylum that his bones didn't ache from normal physical activity. He awoke fully refreshed. The idea of not being stressed held a strange degree of disappointment, however. His aspirations were high, and he was slacking. He needed to surpass Kurai and Ryo, but that wouldn't happen if he was lounging around all the time.

Fūten prepared himself for a day of heavy training, even if that day would be spent ALONE. He was ready for anything, his resolve was firm. He would not be stopped. With his ninja tools inside of a small pouch on his waist, and his body fully wrapped in bandages, he set out into the village streets.

It was shortly after noon when Fūten began to search for the place that for his preferences. A place where he could train in quiet calmness. He needed to home his ability to react, as a close combat fighter it was necessary to be quick in avoiding an opponents strikes. The preferences were really quite simple, but the task of finding a place which fit them was..not so much. Fūten spent a great deal of time walking casually through town, when finally he came across a serene backdrop of a waterfall.

There were rocks which he could jump between, and of course he could possibly use splashes of water to practice avoiding whilst balancing upon the rocks which dotted the water. He looked around for people, he wanted not a single distraction, though he would've preferred a partner, he didn't seem to have that choice this time. As he jumped upon a rock and balanced on one foot, his eyes wandered upwards, then rested upon a man in a meditative state. Fūten would ignore him, as not to be rude and interrupt his meditation, but it was time to train, and he could not spare anymore time.

He hop, skipped and lost his balance, splashing face first into the current. His rage boiled up as the waterfall battered him around, and he thus shouted at it.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I SHOULD..ILL..." He froze up in his rage, realizing he had lost his temper while trying to be kind to the man above. He was embarrassed, he took a glance up to see of the man had reacted.

412 WC

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had not been there long when he heard another person approaching, it was not uncommon for there to be people here as the scenery was immaculate and could take your breath away. Takumi decided to ignore the person an continue meditating, It seems the person was there to train. Takumi could respect that he himself spent a lot of time training here when he was younger. The man seemed to be attempting to gain speed or perception as he could hear him jumping from rock to rock. That was until takumi heard a splash and "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I SHOULD..ILL...". The man stopped most likely thinking he had disturbed takumi during his meditation. Well he had relaxed enough for now anyway. Takumi stood and offered a hand to the stranger "You have to be careful around here the water makes the rocks really slippery not to mention the constant stream and eroded a lot of the rocks." Takumi noticed the man was covered in bandages was he injured? or pherhaps it was a fashion statement who knows there were a lot of odd people out there who dressed peculiar but takumi is not a person to judge either way he would judge the man by his character not by his clothing.

WC: 215
Perception E-1~> E-2 150/150

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Fūten was answered by the man with an offered hand, which he firmly grasped and helped himself to his feet. His bandages were soaked, which caused some of them to tear. His singed, scarred skin could be visibly seen across his chest. This embarrassed Fūten, but he didn't allow it to show. He listened as the man advised him on being careful around the rocks. Due to erosion and the constant mist which flows over the rocks. This eased Fūten's mind, allowing him the comfort of knowing that he didn't just trip on his own accord.

The man seemed to have quite a powerful grasp, possibly due to an immense reserve of strength. Fūten noted that. Information like that could serve him in the future.

"Thank you kind sir. I apologize for my rage. It would appear my younger, more keen days as a shinobi were waned away from disuse. I am now a skilled soul trapped in a weaker body, one could say. My name is Fūten Yūryō. Pleased to meet you."

Fūten didn't specify how his skills had waned, he didn't want to scare off a potential friend. He poised himself for a true handshake, this time as men, not as one person helping a fallen one.

633 WC

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi helped the man to his feet and listened to him speak "Thank you kind sir. I apologize for my rage. It would appear my younger, more keen days as a shinobi were waned away from disuse. I am now a skilled soul trapped in a weaker body, one could say. My name is Fūten Yūryō. Pleased to meet you." Takumi shook his hand he had been there before to training in the middle of a waterfall may be good practice but it has it's risks to. He could not count how many times he has fallen of the waterfall into the lake below. "It's fine i have trained here before as well so i know a few of the things to look out for". Takumi noticed the mans chest was burned but the man moved as if it was not bothering him. Must be an old injury then Takumi thought to himself. Well injured or not the man clearly had a grasp of basic shinobi techniques and body maneuvers. "Oh i almost forgot my name is Takumi Senju and it's nice meeting you as well". He knew once he said his last name it always had placed a target on his back but this guy did not seem the type to have the urge to battle Takumi just to see who's better he could tell this man had more self control then most by looking at him.

WC: 242
Perception E-2~>E-3 225/225
Total WC: 457

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
"A Senju? Wow! I am honored to be in your presence sir. Hashirama Senju happens to be whom I wish to model my physical strength and prowess after one day. Though when it comes to jutsu, I am of greatest to one of our great former Kage, Muu. The dust release style is my Kekkie Tota."

Fūten was being honest in his surprise and admiration, which was a rare thing for him. He had already met and befriended Kurai, an Uchiha, or at least that's what Fūten assumed he was, and now a Senju. It was quite exciting news for Fūten. So many interesting clans and new faces around here. I've really been away for far too long.

"I hate to say it, Takumi, but im afraid after the long period of complete neglect, my skills have waned down to that of a petty genin. I used to be quite a splendid Special Jounin in my younger years."

Fūten hated beating around the bush, but his ability to make friends was really going to make or break him now. He needed training partners, he needed to be motivated to work, and work hard. No genin would often lay eyes on Fūten, his ugly, bandaged persona, and wish to train with him.

WC: 815
815/750
RT E ---> D

65 WC leftover

Last edited by Fūten on Tue May 20, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi smiled at the comment he was used to being admired by a lot of people though he really did nothing to deserve a lot of the time. It was mainly because of his bloodline that most people admired him. Since the past had held three Senju kage it was a large reputation to fill. He noted that the man definitely had the spirit of a high ranking ninja and takumi could sense no deceit in his voice but even without his senses he could tell the man was telling the truth. "Well it seems we both have some rather large shoes to fill huh" Taku said with a chuckle "oh and i am actually a Jounin and i actually cam here to train. so If you want we can train together no better way to get back into fighting shape then training with another person". Taku said with a smile, from what taku could see the man would definitely be challenge even if his body was only that of a genin right now he could tell the man possessed the intellect and spirit of a high ranking shinobi and would make a fun opponent.

WC: 195
Perception E-3~> D 195/300
Total WC: 652

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Training was exactly what Fūten had been hoping for. This shinobi, Takumi, was a Jounin. His level of capability and power were far greater than anything Fūten had first speculated, even knowing he had a firm grasp. This was a total shock to him.  It would be strenuous for a shinobi at Fūten's physical level to even dream of beating someone Takumi's level, but that was the thrill of training. One was expected to raise their caliber.

"Why certainly we can train together. Excuse me for my behavior up to this point, I was totally oblivious to your position as a Jounin. That fact in addition to your Senju blood make you an opponent I would be honored even to be defeated by. That being said, I would prefer not to let that happen under any circumstances."

Fūten flashed a grin after his last comment. He has been working on a new technique of Jinton nature. The technique was meant to turn the environment against the opponent by destroying it in around them.

Fūten eyeballed the rock he had tripped on, looking at it and taking it down mentally as the item he would use to substitute in case this training got out of hand. He infused it with chakra. He then pulled his kunai from it's pouch and stood with it, prepared to engage whenever his opponent was ready.

298 WC~

Chakra 145/150:

Last edited by Fūten on Fri May 23, 2014 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was happy that Futen agreed to train with him, Takumi smiled and pulled out his own kunai, "Well let's have some fun then". Takumi said as he placed the kunai in his mouth and made a single hand sign. The water at his feet began to turn into mist and began to cover the surrounding area. This was one of takumi's signature moves and would prove very useful. He took the kunai from his mouth and retreated into his mist. "Let's see how your senses are, i won't lie the hidden mist technique is very familiar to me and i am an expert at fighting in it. Think of this as training you to fight without your eyes". Takumi said with a smile.

Chakra=290/300 jutsu inside:

WC: 128
Perception: E-3~>D 323/300
Total WC: 780

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Fūten grinned as Takumi summoned forth a highly vision-disruptive mist. The infamous Hidden Mist Jutsu. A clever ploy against a new coming genin, but you'll have to try harder than this, Takumi Senju Using the cover of the mist, Fūten breathed deeply and exhaled a massive sweeping wind, blowing the mist away, leaving his opponent no longer hidden in the misty shadows. Fūten would follow that up by running forward, at his pace which was quite slower than Takumi's. Upon this realization Fūten would give up on chasing the man, and would thus attach a chakra string to his kunai and sling it forward toward the speedier opponent.

If all went as he intended, Fūten had poised the hurtling Kunai to slash his opponents cheek, and then upon jerking it back, it would slice a little lower on his jaw. A brutal and crafty tactic, but one well worth the attempt. As the kunai hurtled forward, Fūten would make an anticipatory toss of four senbon toward Takumi. His goal was simple. He wanted to force Takumi to take one or the other. If Takumi made a brilliant reaction to avoid both initial strikes, Fūten would manipulate the kunai to strike him at least one time in the mess.

Fūten loved the adrenaline of combat, the adrenaline, the intensity and the anticipation of landing a well ordered strike. The waterfall let out a constant roar of appreciation for the two combatants. It was as if the landmark were a sentient being watching out for the two of them, witnessing the miracle of a well played training, and the many crafty strategies the shinobi would use. Fūten maintained the course of his moves and as everything seemed to close in on the opponent, Fūten had no other emotion but excitement. This had to be understandable for the Jounin, a genin getting excited over a crafty strategy shouldn't have been anything new.

631 WC

Chakra 130/150:

Items:

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi smiled to himself when Futen blew away his mist, it was more of a test then anything else. "Not Bad" The mist had no sooner disappeared when takumi saw a kunai and four shuriken flying toward him. Takumi had jutsu enough time to dodge the senbon and kunai but before he knew it he felt a sharp pain in his cheek. Placing two fingers to his face he pulled them back to reveal a little blood "Chakra String on the kunai eh? Not bad". "But not good enough" Taku thought to himself, Making The Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram hand signs Taku put his thumb to his face and got a little of the blood rubbing it on the center of his left hand he then slammed his hand into the ground creating a large puff of smoke. When it cleared takumi would be standing there with a companion. Next to him would be a large grey wolf with a bad attitude. Takumi smiled at Futen and said "Good Luck" then bending down he looked at the wolf and said "Sick 'Em". Hearing the order his wolf ran at full speed toward the opposite ninja ready to attack at any moment.

Now taku ever the opportunist hates to waste jutsu opportunities so while his wolf was distracting his opponent takumi made the appropriate hand signs and jumped into the ground and began to travel toward his opponent's current position. Back on the surface his wolf was aiming to bite Futen's arm. While takumi would never send a deadly animal on a rampage of killing people, he would however allow said deadly animal to injure and maim. So now the trap was set if his wolf failed takumi would burst through the earth and attempt to grab Futen's ankle and drag him neck deep in the ground. If it succeeded Futen would have a violent beast attached to his arm. Either was fine with takumi.

Chakra=265/300 jutsu inside:

WC: 332
Perception D~> D-1 325/325
Reaction Time E-1~> E-2 7/150
Total WC: 1112

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
His tactic managed to land at least one blow, the backwards pull of the chakra string ripped a valley of crimson across the Jounin's cheek. The momentum of the pull would bring the kunai back to Fūten, the loop facing him of course, to avoid injury. Fūten held the kunai then, the string still attached but not needed right now. Commended by Takumi, Fūten still could not relax. With a call for good fortunes, Takumi summoned forth a hound from his blood. The large wolf approached at quite a viable speed, one which Fūten would struggle to repel. Fūten activated a technique to neutralize the threat, noticing that Takumi had slipped below the surface.

A massive stream of mud would slide beneath the wolf, and in a like behind the wolf which spanned a total of 5 meters, dragging the wolf along with it. The goal was for the mud flow river to dislodge Takumi from the ground, or at least slow him up, while trapping and disorienting the hound. Enough for Fūten to launch his kunai again, this time toward the hounds eye. With proper throwing, being that the dog was moving backwards at a steady rate, Fūten would more than likely hit. If he did, the hound would be immediately dispelled.

Fūten would then consider the possibilities of what Takumi could be up to, knowing that his own jutsu, Double Suicide Decapitation, also happened similarly to this. Thus Fūten would prepare himself to jump if he felt the ground surface be disrupted below him. If Fūten managed to leap enough to avoid Takumi's grasp, he would stomp downward, aiming to hurt the shinobi's exposed hand.

What a strategy, it's similar to mine in ways. Create a distraction, then use the Double Suicide technique to entrap your opponent. It's an excellent go, and if I didn't use it myself, I would've fallen easily for it.

Fūten was having a grand time, similar to that which he had when sparring with Kurai, whom admittedly, Fūten had borrowed the kunai on a string technique from. The addition of summoning was something totally new to Fūten, and as much as it was daunting to battle a Jounin, the addition of a powerful beast was almost overkill. But Fūten pressed on. Hoping for a chance to prove his might to someone who towered over him in rank.

The time of reckoning for his father was approaching quickly. The day his father would be personally judged by Fūten. He smiled with sadistic thoughts.

Chakra 115/150:

1,072/1,950
Speed E to D-3

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had almost reached his destination when he felt the ground getting sluggish, he was having issues getting to where he needed to be and he knew the ground did not do this normally. "Something is up and i don't like it" Takumi thought to himself he was not going to risk a screw up this early in the fight so he turned back and emerged from the same hole he went down in. He got up jutsu in time to see a kunai hit his wolf in the eye and dispel it "Not bad, not many people have been able to avoid him". Taku stood and dusted himself off then looked at his opponent "I can see that even though your body had regressed your mind is still as sharp as ever". Takumi thinking back to his years of fighting and formulated a plan "OK now let's have some fun". Takumi made a few hand signs and began drawing water from the near by waterfall and had it take the shape of a large dragon "Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique" takumi looked at Futen again and said "Have fun" and with that he sent his water dragon towards Futen at top speed.

Takumi was having fun, he honestly did not expect this kind of a challenge from Futen. But whether he expected it or not was irrelevant taku was having a good time and learning ways to increase his arsenal. Takumi watched as the dragon flew through the air "Hmm let's get an insurance policy shall we?" taku thought as he made a few more hand signs "Earth Style: Swamp of the underworld" placing a hand on the ground he turned all the dirt within fifteen meters in front of him into quicksand. "Let's see you dodge this shall we".

Chakra=225 jutsu inside:

WC: 306
Reaction Time: E-1~> E-2 150/150
Reaction Time: E-2~> E-3 163/225
Total WC: 1418

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The tossed kunai successfully destroyed the dog, sinking deep into its eye and causing it to express a whimper, followed by the common "Poof" sound which usually was associated with summons. The mud river kept on flowing, as Takumi popped up in the spot in which he originally went sub-surface. Fūten grinned in delight that this plan had worked fully. Takumi had wound up canceling the Double Suicide Technique. Fūten manipulated his kunai to fly forward once more, from the spot on the ground that the wolf had been dispatched, he manipulated for it to slice upwards diagonally across Takumi's chest as the boy began to suck on water from the waterfall, preparing some kind of suiton move. Fūten jerked the kunai back to him afterwards and watched as Takumi released a large, dragon shaped mass of water toward him at high speeds. Grabbing the kunai and disabling the chakra strings which were sapping his chakra, Fūten braced for the large mass of water, calculating what to do in an instant. Just as he prepared to dodge, the unthinkable happened.

The ground below Fūten became permeable and liquidated. As the water dragon seemingly smashed into him, releasing a massive explosion of water, Fūten substituted with the early marked small boulder. With the amount of water and sinking going on, Takimi more than likely hadn't witnessed that Fūten had been replaced by a rock, and had likely suspected a checkmate. Fūten knew better. His positioning relative to Takumi was now behind him, 5 meters and slightly to the right. The susbtitution nutsu was one which moved the user at untraceable speeds, so there had been no way Takumi could've seen the exchange.

Fūten prepared his final effort against the Jounin, doing so from behind and without a sound. A small sphere formed in Fūten's hand and then expanded rapidly forward, forming a cone, enveloping the Jounin at 30 m/s, which was too much and too quickly for him have been able to respond to from behind. If successful Takumi's body would be littered with three inch cuts, and each would be surrounded by a burning sensation from the jinton's removal of his atoms.

Chakra 90/150:

1452/1000
Permission granted to reallocate this to train Unstable Rasengan

Last edited by Fūten on Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had felt a sharp pain but did not know what it was until he touched his cheek again, more blood. "He must have used that kunai trick again" But  he was sure he had gotten him with the water dragon, but when the dust settled his opponent had been replaced with a stone. "Substitution huh, i can't believe that i got caught with such an obvious ploy." This was a basic ninja technique that you learn in the academy. Takumi searched for him but found nothing, " This guy is good" Takumi thought. Just as takumi finally located him he turned to see a large three dimensional object flying toward him.

There was no way takumi was dodging this, he simply braced himself for what was to come. The shape enveloped his body and began to cut him. It seems that even though he was a Special Jounin in the past his body resending to that of a genin had taken a lot of the power from his jinton. Takumi waited until the jutsu had finished and dropped back down. "You know if your body hadn't returned to that of a genin that would have hurt a lot more". takumi had enjoyed himself but this was getting serious and it was time to end it. The man was definitely skilled but takumi was not a Jounin for nothing. And it was time to show him how he got to where he is. Takumi made the snake hand sign and began to alter his anatomy. His limbs turned into....well limbs and by that i mean his arms had turned into long sharp pieces of wood able to skewer a person completly through if he wanted to. But this was a simple training match not a battle to the death.

Takumi stood bleeding out of a lot of places but that just made him look cooler in takumi's mind, Takumi bent down and ran at full speed toward the genin and punched at his arm with the spiked limbs. If this hit takumi could take his arm off if he wanted but this was simple training and takumi was not going to dismember the man. But a sharp limb in your arm will definitely get your attention fast. This was over and takumi was going to be the victor. Now to see how it would go down.

Chakra=210/300 jutsu inside:

WC: 399
Reaction Time: E-2~>E-3 225/225
Reaction Time: E-3~>D 300/300
Reaction Time: D~> D-1 36/325
Total WC: 1817

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
The stone country always provided a unique warmth which the Tenth Tsuchikage truly loved, however now that he was retired, he would find that lazing around the village was now his most enjoyable way of spending time. Laying atop a boulder of sorts several meters from a natural water collection known as Waterfall point, not only was this a place to gain seclusion from the rest of Iwagakure but to practice in meditation. But the golden haired Kanetsu was far from doing such a thing as he had simply dozed off when he initiated his attempted trance into entering the spiritual realm. You could see the spiritual aspect of a shinobi's abilities were not his strong suit.

But his sleep alone would be abruptly interrupted by sudden moisture spreading through the air, chilling tears of water would arise across his warm skin, which thanks to his Kanetsu bloodline which forbade the cold till it simply weakened it, Kazu would awaken. Crimson hued lenses would reveal themselves once his eyelids retracted, whilst his posture would slowly push upward so he could see the cause of the mist. Looking several meters downward from the boulder he laid upon, the Ex-Tsuchikage was actually quite pissed as a mist generated in Iwagakure was definitely man made, so he would glare to see which idiot would dare disturb his slumber.

But as his crimson gaze panned across the landscape, a swift wind would expel from a shinobi's mouth, clearing the mist across Waterfall point allowing a new shinobi to take shape which Kazu would assume was the creator of the mist. Oh? So two shinobi utilising two element's in a spar i guess. This should lead interesting. Focussing on the shinobi who utilised the mist, Kazu would soon realise who the shinobi was, who was of course Takumi Senju, one of Iwagakure most renowned and incredibly formidable shinobi. Not only was his prowess with the use of his wood release incredibly impressive, but his loyalty toward the village which would relate to his induction to the ANBU would show an incredible feat. A brawl was sure entertaining, even though Kazu would rather a fight with pure braun without jutsu, however this fight would suffice as muse to begin his day.

Watching the fight affront him whilst staying 20 meters away perched atop a boulder, Kazu would continue to watch the impressive skills the shinobi before him would initiate. From hurling kunai utilising the puppetry technique to summoning wolves and utilising doton techniques that Kazu himself uses as well, it would seem the fight before him would begin to spice up which would somewhat entice the Kanetsu clan leader into seeing that the power of Iwagakure was growing by the day. Kazu would continue to watch the fight unfold as unique combos he hadn't seen would renounce through the fight. But one little technique would truly enthral the recently retired Kage. It was the technique he had mastered and learnt based on the jutsu that was used by warriors 100 years ago. Infatuated that one other had learnt the same jutsu, a grin would widen across his face as he continued to watch how the fight would progress.

Soon he would see the dust release element, and soon would follow Takumi's wood release. Two elements which were known to conquer villages as both were world changing powers, much like his own lava release. It would seem this fight was beginning to reach its ending point, it was clearly evident to Kazu so he would stand up straight with no mentality to intervene, but to come down and greet the two shinobi who he was quite eager to speak with.

Wordcount: 616

Speed Training:
D~D1: 325/325
D1~D2: 291/400

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Fūten successfully hit Takumi with the Jinton technique, but to his unfortunate realization, the youth hadn't suffered any sort of extreme setback ,even though he was bleeding heavily from many different deep cuts along his body. Takumi acknowledged that if Fūten were still in his prime, he may have hurt him a lot more severely with that Jinton. He then allowed his arm to burst forth into a large wooden spike, his other arm doing the same only seconds later. Fūten knew it was all over, because he had no way of navigating away fast enough at this point. Fūten felt an odd sense wash over him. Memories of all the famous ninja from generations passed scanned through him, descriptions of one particular technique entered his mind. As he thought deeply, his hand began to tingle. He clenched his jaw in effort and as he did he knew momentarily he would be pierced. In his left arm a ball of chakra spun more and more quickly, gathering more chakra as it did and becoming quickly the size of a small softball.

Fūten looked up with a grin, quickly being forced into a gasp as the wooden spike pierced his right arm. Fūten stared into his opponents eyes for but a moment, having his left arm to his side still, his palm facing backwards.

"This is the deciding blow." Fūten said with a smug grin.

His arm rose up quickly and slammed into Takumi's face, the rasengan impacting a surface area covering his nose and mouth. The force was so absurd when the ball dispersed, Fūten himself flew backwards, dislodging from the wooden spike and landing on the ground, face up. Takumi would've likely been knocked from his feet and sent flying back even further, having a fractured nose and maybe a mouthful of loose teeth. Fūten was bleeding heavily, and even if he had gotten the last hit, he was done. He would surrender willingly to the more powerful, higher ranked Senju. He had fought enough.

Fūten would lift himself to a sitting position and hold one hand over his wound, clasping tightly to it to lessen the bleeding.  He would them look up and grin.

"This has been a fantastic battle, Takumi Senju. You have my utmost respect. I believe you have own fair and square by the severity of my injury here."

As Fūten finished speaking he would notice a familiar face approaching. One which he had not remembered seeing in ages. And even then, never personally. Kazu Kanetsu. Former Tsuchikage.  A powerful shinobi.

Fūten bowed to the man no matter how much pain he was in. It was necessary.

He was speechless as far as words went, so he waited for Takumi to make the first conversation with Kazu.

Chakra 65/150:

929 WC

Last edited by Fūten on Sat May 24, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Nazi-ing myself.)

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
It was finished takumi knew the battle was done when he felt the soft tissue surrounding Futen's arm give way with little resistance. The Wooden Spike now deep in futen's shoulder takumi let his guard down. He had taken Futen's ability to weave signs and without that his Jinton was ineffective same as the elements it was comprised of. Takumi was more then surprised when Futen said "This is the deciding blow." "What is he talking about i took away his ability to use jutsu" Then it hit him, a jutsu used in the past that required no hand signs to perform. But there was no way he knew it, it takes precise chakra control that plus the fact that nobody to takumi's knowledge had used that move in years. "Your Bluffing" But alas he was not bringing his arm up he smashed a rasengan into Takumi's face and sent him flying. Taku stumbled and landed 10 meters away hitting the ground.

He stood in time to see his former boss and friend Kazu Kanetsu walking up. Kazu was a former Tsuchikage and had takumi's respect for years. Taku stood and bowed before saying "Hello Kazu-Sama it has been a while". Taku went under the old saying of "Once a Kage, Always a Kage" Whether or nor Kazu had retired he still had the respect and admiration of the village. But Takumi still liked to have a little fun with him "I have not seen you since you decided to enter your golden years a little early" He said with a sly smile. Takumi looked back over to Futen who was still holding his arm and said "You might want to get that looked at, i avoided any major spots intentionally so you will suffer no permanent damage to your arm. But that does not mean you can't still bleed out". Takumi was intrigued by this genin now. Not only Jinton but the ancient rasengan as well, This guy was going to be a very powerful asset to the village. And takumi was far from done with him. Turning back to Kazu "So Kazu-Sama what brings you to waterfall point today?"

WC: 370
Reaction Time: D~>D-1 325/325
Endurance: D-1~>D-2 81/400
Total WC: 2187

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Impressed by the aftermath that had unfolded before him, Kazu was truly enthralled by the two combatants efforts, in fact, the jutsu that was utilized were incredible to the point of being somewhat deadly, but this truly was the work of Iwagakure's Stone Will. Kazu was unsure of his fellow shinobi he never met before, however he couldn't help but feel a great source of power within them both. Leaping of the boulder he had previously perched on and slamming against the ground to the point of minor cracks expanding from the point of impact with each foot, the former Tsuchikage would smile at the two in recognition of a friendly greeting. Watching as the dust release shinobi bowed and hearing Takumi speak out to Kazu, the golden haired Kanetsu would lift an idle hand to stroke through the top of his crown weaving through clumps of shining follicles as a knack of general habit.

"Taku-san, it's been a while and your mokuton release is more powerful than usual." Crimson hued lenses would glare into Takumi's as he spoke out once again in response. "Yes, most would say twenty-five is a young age to retire, however I see no future with me aligned with the village after the death of my wife, whilst also i must keep a promise."The Ex-Tsuchikage began to ponder of his efforts as kage and the early death of his wife before re-claiming his mindset and focus on the two individuals at hand. "Anywho, i hope you remain to keep the village safe in my absence, there are many dangers that swarm the land hidden in the stone, and they step closer day by day. So it's a relief to see you both going as hard as you did. Iwagakure needs stronger shinobi, especially once i my leave is official."

Kazu would continue to watch as the two shinobi identified injuries and exchanged words of advice for treatment, he was pleased that the whole scenario provided closure to him leaving the village in safe hands, however he continued to ponder on the shinobi who utilized the rasengan, sure it wasn't the real deal, but the dynamic to get a far as to shape the rasengan properly was quite impressive as in this Era, only Kazu had achieved this goal. Returning back to Takumi's next question, Kazu would expel a gentle sigh before answering back. "I actually came to relax, however a chilling mist has embellished my boiling Kanetsu blood and i abruptly awoke, however no ones at fault. The fight was quite entertaining, as much as you both showed amazing prowess in your specific fields, never forget their is always room for improvement."

The Ex-Tsuchikage would smile as he then looked at the other shinobi who he had not addressed yet, keeping a stern look as he scanned his body from his toes to his face whilst keeping his serious facial tone. "And you whom I've never met, the name's Kazu Kanetsu, but you can call me Tenth as their is now an Eleventh which avoid the confusion between called me the 'Tsuchikage.' It was a pleasure to watch you, however the incomplete jutsu you utilized at the end. Who taught you how to use it." Kazu would continue to look at them both as their injuries not being the slightest bit fatal, however he was infatuated to how determined they were to the point of using jutsu that if perfected, could in turn kill.

Wordcount: 594

Speed Training:
D1~D2: 109(291)/400
D2~D3: 450/450
D3~C: 35/525

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
As the two old acquaintances discussed matters, and caught up on each other's lives, Fūten stood, feeling a bit dazed by the blood loss he was experiencing. He spaced out a little bit, flashing back into a deeper, darker world in which he once lived.

----Flashback, 10 years----

It was at a time before he had been burned into a zombie-like menace of a creature. As he stood, facing an old text book written by the great sage of Konohagakure, Jiraiya, Fūten held out his hand and focused deeply upon creating chakra and actively spinning it. A small, marble sizes orb of chakra swirled. At first the orb didn't gain any mass, just spun. As Fūten strained more heavily, the marble grew into the size of a walnut, and then into a baseball. At this point the mass was turning the pages of the book with it's spinning current, just being near the book.

Fūten smiled with glee and ran into his fathers study.

"Papa! Look what I have done!" Fūten called to his father in a proud showing of his creation. His father slid back his chair from the table and approached quickly, hitting Fūten in the face with the palm of his hand. He slapped Fūten's hand down, dispelling the orb and then said in anger, yelling at the top of his vocal cords.

"Where did you learn that??! That is a BLASPHEMERS jutsu here in Iwagakure. We do not support it, and we do not trust it! It was not made on Iwagakure! Never let me catch you like this again. Yūryō Fūten!"
----End of Flashback----

"Who taught you how to use it?

That's what Fūten came back to. He began to respond as a child speaking to his father but immediately squashed it and came to grips with present day.

"I've heard of the move before, and I just thought that I might give it a go given that I didn't have much else to do at the time. Why do you inquire, Tenth?"

Fūten was trying hard to stay alert, but he was loosing blood quickly. He didn't want to be rude by mentioning anything.

1311/1950 speed from E to D3

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumki nodded when Kazu mentioned that he thought he had no future here as Tsuchikage after his wife died. It was understandable, the loss of the first lady was tough on Kazu. He turned back to Futen at the question of where he learned that move. "I've heard of the move before, and I just thought that I might give it a go given that I didn't have much else to do at the time. Why do you inquire, Tenth?". At hearing this Takumi had to speak up, "I sincerely find it hard to believe that was your first time using it, though it is far from perfect had this been your first time it would never have had the power to fracture my nose. Hell if that was your first time i doubt you would have been able to maintain it long enough to hit me with it." Thinking again before speaking once more "If you don't want to speak of how you learned such a powerful move i am sure kazu won't push the subject".

Suddenly feeling a pain in his nose taku inhaled though his nostrils and felt a sharp sting "Yep definitely a fracture, i am going to feel this tomorrow. Though i must say for a genin you definitely have skill though the fact you were special jounin before does add to that". Takumi feeling a little tired decided to sit on a near by rock for a few minutes to recuperate some strength. Genin or not he wiped taku out with those last two moves.

WC: 265
Endurance: D-1~>D-2 346/400
Total WC: 2446

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Crimson hued lenses would continue to glare at the two before him as he stood idly bye with the simple intention of hearing responses. The shinobi's simple words of trying a jutsu he knew little about and yet demonstrating the very basic foundation of the jutsu was quite formidable to say the least. A great potential had been displayed from both shinobi, however the rasengan being used had quite peaked the Tenth Tsuchikage's interest. Listening to a response from Takumi, Kazu would be further re leaved that his judgement over the event was not as profound as he first thought it to be, however it was a feat none the less.

"I'm sure you know what the jutsu is called, the almighty 'Rasengan.' A jutsu that has the ability to cease life with a single blow. However even though your version isn't on par with the original, there is a stroke of luck that we meet, for there is only one other in this era that can utilize the jutsu to it's peak."

A grin would widen across the golden haired Kanetsu's face. With both eyes widening whilst both hands tightening into separate fists, Kazu would slowly raise his right arm affront his chest. Chakra would begin to form atop his palm allowing a glowing blue light to resonate across each finger. Within a small 6 second interval the chakra would shape forming a perfect sphere atop his hand, allowing a howl to bellow across the collection of water.

"This is the perfected Rasengan, a jutsu I been dedicated with for an entire year, and the difference between our techniques are simple."

The Ex-Tsuchikage would begin to slowly walk up toward the boulder he had previously perched upon before glaring back at Takumi and Fuuten.

"This jutsu does not expel the opponent away, but....."

Within the instant of his last syllable expelling his lips, Kazu would thrust the Rasengan into the boulder revealing an ear piercing howl across the small water en-catchment. The boulder would begin to tremble with each centimeter the great ball of chakra pushed further into the boulder. Shattering and grinding within the instant of impact, a 4 foot hole (with a 1 foot circumference) would run through the boulder. Dismissing the ball of chakra within his palm, Kazu would look back at the two shinobi, with a hope of yet again addressing them.

"......devours any existence in it's path leaving only destruction in it's wake. This is the same jutsu i used to shatter the missing-nin Trilby after his attack on the village, and how the man's body erupted into a crimson mist."

Kazu would be left into a psychotic daze as he began to ponder upon the events that had taken place two years ago.

"So, I wish you two well in your endeavours however i must take my leave. I shall be leaving the village soon so if you want to learn more about the Rasengan than come visit me before i leave. Takumi, it's been an honour, i hope we shall cross paths later throughout life's journey."

And as the last words departed his mouth, the Tsuchikage would begin to exit the area.

~ Exit Thread ~

Wordcount: 544

Speed Training:
D3~C: (544+35)579/525

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.