You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai looked over his shoulder, locking eyes with his teammate. "Let's go" The two man cell ran through enemy territory, dodging kunai and shuriken alike. There were crumbling earthen structures all around, Kurai and his partner dove to take cover behind one. Now that they had advanced their position, Kurai's partner was now in range to perform his jutsu. In this assignment, Kurai had assumed tactical control, but his partner was the far more superior shinobi in terms of chakra and physical prowess.

The two received back up soon after, and they toppled the uprising. Kurai stood over the leader, "I hate to say this, but I've seen this man in action, he isn't mentally stable. He'll need to be taken to the asylum, not prison." "Thank you for your input Kurai, but further tests will need to be administered in order to make that conclusion." Kurai nodded and walked off. As he did, the crazy man began to gurgle and scream obscenities, but in the blubbering, Kurai could make out some coherent words. He stopped and looked at him. "Take me to Asylum, take me, take me there. AHAHAHAHAHAA! Oh please, take me there!!! jhdalafdhelueefeyljuuiuuuouu... Futen... YES! He'll conceal meeee for sure. HAHAHAHAAHA!?!?!" Kurai furrowed his brow, and walked off. Why does he want to go to the Asylum so badly, and why did he say Fuuton, I didn't see him use wind style during the fight... and did he say that the wind would conceal him... iunno.

One thing was for sure, Kurai wasn't going to let this go. While his superiors were busy determining whether... Mr. Cantos was insane, Kurai would be looking into the man's words.

The next day, Kurai entered the asylum, presenting his shinobi credentials, they let him in. He told the guards, he just wanted to ask some of the inmates questions, nothing specific, they saw no harm in Kurai's intentions and gave him consent.

After thinking about it further, Kurai deduced that this Fuuton, was a person, due to it not making much sense for Mr. Cantos to personify wind, even though nothing out of the man's mouth made much sense in the first place. So, Kurai had narrowed his search greatly.

"Guard, is there a Mr. Fuuton here?"

The guard's eyes narrowed, his tone solemn. "You mean Futen... and yes..."

Kurai was puzzled at the manner of the man's response. "Umm, that is the first person I would like to start with... could you take me to see him?"

"Absolutely not, but I can tell where you can find him. Ward A-3, room 205-1. He's the only person with a cell to himself."

Kurai shrugged and followed the directions of the asylum. Meeting this Futen fellow, would be mostly to get more information on Mr. Cantos, if they were somehow connected, it would be best to keep them separate. The remainder of Kurai's motives, being a writer, an adventure, and given the guard's reaction, Kurai would find sport in the meeting as well. 

Training: 519

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Click, click, click, click. The small clock outside of his cell disturbed all hopes of him getting in proper meditation today. Drat. Fūten watched the guards outside begin to speak to one another. One of them was to open the gate and keep close eyes on a young shinobi whom was to he entering and questioning inmates.

"He wants to talk to HIM." The guard said this with a heavy amount of emphasis on the person, and beckoned by cocking his head to one side. The kid wanted to speak to Fūten?

Fūten smiled a great, magnificent smile. He immediately began tidying up his room, which was a funny thing to see him trying to do because his room was basically completely empty. Fūten was only slightly disappointed. He had hoped the Kage would have been around to have him released by now, but that was a senseless hope. He brought his chair close to the barred door and say, waiting for the boy to come. He would have prepared a heavy speech to give the boy by the time they were through. Perhaps he would have even garnished the boy's support for when he escaped. Only time would tell, but nevertheless, Fūten was happy to have company.

The moment the boy circled around the corner, and began walking up the hallway, Fūten could here him the entirety of the journey.

Tap, tap, tap, tap. The boys shoes clonked each time he took a step. As the big would reach the door, Fūten would begin.

"Hello, young one. My name is Fūten. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Firstly, before you ask me any questions, allow me to first bear the questioning stick. What do you see here? What do you seek to gain in questioning a supposed mad man? If it is insanity you seek, you have found the wrong person in this place. But if it is wisdom and power you seek, have a seat. Enjoy your stay. We will speak as long as you wish."

Fūten reached his hand through the bar, offering it to shake with the young boy. His intentions were true...this time. He wasn't going to harm the boy, but this would be up to the boy whether he accepted the hand or not. The boy would need to possess confidence in his own abilities before Fūten could consider teaching him, or telling him, anything.

[421/1200]

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai's lustrous black leather jacket snagged a nail as he walked alongside the asylum walls. Kurai's stopped in his tracks immediately, unhooking himself, and looking at the slight tear that was in his jacket now. He frowned and continued. It appears this place already has me fidgety. Hmm Kurai was not a fearless man by any stretch, there were plenty of things that frightened him, but where he differed from most was his level of introspection. It is common for the young shinobi to take a close look at himself, a close honest look. In the process of doing that he is able to discern his fears with a keen perspective, and usually he is able to overcome this, the uneasiness of being in an asylum was one he could overcome. However, dwelling deep in the depths of Kurai's essence were phobias that he couldn't shake, phobias that he rather not even ponder.

After having to endure a buzzing murmur on his route to Futen's cell, he had finally arrived to the essentially empty cell, bearing no more than the bare essentials. With his coal tinted stare obscured slightly by his messy white hair, the battle tested teenager's analytical eyes scanned the man before him. Futen addressed him quickly, in somewhat of formal tone. His words secreted rationality, hinting sanity, but Kurai was well aware of the varying ranges of psychopathy. Many of men and women have pranced around in plain sight, flaunting their deranged actions. At one point, Kurai fancied himself one of them.

Futen reached out his hand. Kurai eyed the fellow's hand briefly, before taking his own hand which was enveloped in a red glove. Both of Kurai's hands were often dressed in the crimson colored gloves. "A kind and straightforward gesture indeed, Mr. Futen. I thank you." Kurai removed the glove from his right hand and gave the inmate a firm hand shake. If a handshake resulted in his demise, he would be pleased as it would not be a cliché ending. So many die in battle, but death by a hand shake would be one that would go down in history. For now, a hand shake would not be the death of him as he withdrew his hand slowly and slid his fingers back into the glove. Kurai slid over a stool and took a seat.

"I seek not insanity itself, for I have already found it. I seek the haven of such insanity. As you can tell by my headband, I am an Iwagakure shinobi. I apprehended a man yesterday by the alias Mr. Cantos. His madness is perhaps unmatched. His last words before being detained can be summed up as him wanting to be locked up here, so he could rejoin you. So, my question should be obvious at this point: Do you know a man by the alias, Mr. Cantons? And if so, what is the nature of your relationship with said person?"

Kurai was enjoying the interview already. Futen was a peculiar man indeed, he had ambition, it was clear in front of the eyes of Kurai. Part of him wanted the questioning to end quickly, so he could learn more of this Futen. However, Kurai was sure to gain information about Futen through his mannerisms in answering the questions, but not quite as much. Kurai already knew he had an unsavory reputation by the guard's reluctance to accompany Kurai to his cell. There's more to him. Much more. I am intrigued, but business comes first.

Training: 1114

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The boy took the hand, and shook it. The bandages unraveled a bit as they shook hands. Fūten quickly began re-wrapping, but spoke simultaneously. 

"A man by the identity of Cantos rings no bells in my tired head. A simple explanation could be gathered, however. The same individual whom had me placed here is responsible for this,"

Fūten unraveled the bandages which covered his scorched face. The tissue damage wasn't the worst level of damage that could've been. It was still slightly horrifying to look at.

"Said individual has likely tormented others and pointed them toward me. Be it out of spite or just to spark interest towards my case, who knows. What I do know is that you have fallen into this. You have taken the bait. He has managed to get you to me, and he wants something of you now. I have constantly requested meeting with the Kage, Kazu? Is it even still Kazu? Nevertheless, I do not belong in his place. I possess a certain degree of skills. A certain level of tactical prowess that requires me to be elsewhere. I need to be furthering the people of this land, not rotting away here, in this facility. I ask of you, child of Iwa, to help me escape this hell."

Fūten looked at the boy with a blank and demented gaze, before starting to re-wrap his head with bandages. He did this in silence, focusing wholly on the task, allowing the empty silence to flourish in the room, replaced only by the sounds of tearing as he ended the bandaging. Images of explosive fire filled his mind. A box in which he could not escape. A box that he had made to kill his own father , but had been so easily reflected back unto him. He could still feel the sizzling of his flesh. The pain of 1000 hot needles.

The boy would've likely been able to see the long, blank stare toward the floor. The tape hanging from his hands. Fūten was suddenly not in the mood for fanciful speeches, or common pleasantries. He awaited the response, however.

789/1200

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
The information Kurai gathered was not what he wanted. Apparently Futen did not know Cantos. Furthermore, according to Futen, the reason for the man blabbering his name was due to him being tortured to do so, so more attention would be drawn to Futen?? Kurai didn't know what to believe, all he knew was that if Futen was lying about knowing Cantos, he wasn't the type of guy to abandon his story on a whim, so the secret would be locked away with him. Continuing this line of questioning would be pointless. 

Kurai sat quietly for a few moments as Futen re-wrapped his burn wounds.

"Ok, so you don't know Cantos, and it is your theory that the reasoning for Cantos screaming your name and requesting to be placed here, is because he was coerced to do that so more attention would be drawn to your case. Or perhaps, so he could assassinate you... or... you're lying to me. The latter being unlikely though, for many reasons."

Kurai went over Futen's last words quietly, child of Iwa, help me escape he says... "You want my help. You say you don't belong here. You say you are highly skilled... and from the looks of it, no one will even come close to you. Meaning, you're desperate. Meaning, I'm the first gleam of hope you've had in a while." Kurai smiled to himself. "Out of curiosity, how can I help? Would you like me to arrange a meeting with the Kage?" This was a guaranteed adventure in the making for Kurai, and he couldn't pass it up. 

Training: 1390

Last edited by Kurai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
"Are you Kurai, sir?" Said a particular guard. The guard who had witnessed most of Fūten's antics. the brother of the fresh guard Fūten had killed.

"We want to show you something, since it seems you do not trust in our fear of the man you are speaking to."

Fūten tensed up and glared at the man. The glare was returned equally. The man wheeled out the cart in which Fūten had served up the younger brother to the warden, before being tackled and taken back to his cell. As they pulled the preserved evidence off of the cart and began revealing it to the boy, they explained every detail of how Fūten had committed the act, and the nonchalant nature of his actions as well. Fūten laughed a tiny giggle. He them spoke with a rising anger, slowly raising in volume.

"I asked you nicely to fetch me the Kage. I ASKED YOU TO GET ME FREED FROM HERE OR PEOPLE WERE GOING TO START GETTING HURT. I WARNED YOU OF THIS, and you didn't listen." Fūten's voice lowered again on the last bit. He began to giggle again.

"This boy, no, this man here knows that I do not belong here. No amount of evidence is going to turn him away from the true path of bringing Iwa to it's prime. You've had no effect here. That foolish guard backed into a cell containing an insane man. He was asking for death. Now, boy. What is your name?"

1051/1200
Thread Explaining What Fūten Did To The Young Guard

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
The story was unsettling for sure. Kurai traded glances between the guards and Futen. Lack of impulse control... trademark characteristic of a psychopath... matters not to me, but my superiors. Futen addressed Kurai, finding confidence in Kurai that he would see through the motives of the guards. "Futen... I am, Han, Kurai. To you guards, I'm disappointed. Why not give a man with such conviction his wish. His wish is reasonable enough I think. I trust you agree when I say it is neither your decision or mine whether this man stays here. It is ultimately up to the Kage. All this anger, all this contempt can be dowsed easily, let the Kage meet with Futen, and give his final ruling." Kurai turned his attention to Futen. "I like you Futen, I like your code. Your code: meaning what you say, a very admirable one, much like mine. I will grant you your meeting... and you, will be satisfied with the ruling. However, how you display your satisfaction is totally up to you." Kurai was sure that if his release was denied he would find other methods of liberation. He didn't want to become a fugitive, but this man wouldn't be stopped, not by a cell at least. It would take a dagger to his core.

Training: 1609

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
"Han, Kurai." Fūten thought to himself. "Your deeds will go down in history, and you aren't even aware of it yet."

The guards did a little more pestering and badgering for the young one to rethink his decision to approach the Kage about releasing Fūten, but to no avail. They walked away with a foul air about them.

"Mr. Han, are you familiar with Jinton?" Asked Fūten as he pulled the side table from beside his bed over to the front of the barred gate. But, not meaning to be rude, Fūten didn't allow the boy time to answer. He began explaining it.

"If a magnificent explosion happened in this very room, it's power would not be maximized. The bars, and the small window would allow the explosion space to expand. The explosion would escape with those paths and thus reduce the level of damage dealt. If this room had no openings at all, that explosion would reduce everything within it to non- existence. Jinton utilizes the concept of contained atomic destruction. Using Katon, Doton, and Futon I am able to create a 3 Dimensional figure, move it forth with great speed, enclose my enemy within it, and then with katon I create an incredibly powerful explosion on an atomic level, and when the 3D figure falls away, little more than dust is contained I place of a person. This of course is with highly trained Jinton, I have been locked away for far too long to have fully harnessed this power. But I have studied my composing elements, illegally of course. I've been punished with food deprivation for doing so, but I have learned enough about my earth style thus far. Just yesterday I finalized my basic knowledge with wind release. And I have began studying my fire release. By the time my meeting with the Kage comes, I will be able to demonstrate my abilities and prove my usefulness to this village. Kurai, I have been rotting here for longer than most of these idiots. I used to be a skillful ninja, but my talents have degraded in here. I couldn't manage to keep myself in shape without practice and physical training. Please, do not fail in your endeavor to get me out of here. With my power at its full, Iwagakure will see a new day of prosperity and inter-village dominance."

Fūten hauled his speech here, fearing that he would bore the young man before him. He reached up and unlocked his gate nonchalantly, having noticed the guards didn't properly lock him in. With the gate open, Fūten beckoned Kurai through the entrance and offered him a seat wherever he could find one.

He looked at the boy, brushing his hand against the wall, and said "Interesting fact: My walls are the only walls in any cell that are not padded. Do you know why?"

He waited patiently for an answer.

"They would be pleased if I would kill myself."

1557/1500 Futon D-C

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai was familiar with the kekkai tota Futen spoke of, dust release. His familiarity didn't stretch far though. All he knew was that it was a combination of multiple elements, and it was synonymous with destruction. Futen went on to give him a much grander description of the advanced element. Kurai, a lover of knowledge was pleased to listen to his summary of Jinton. After he concluded his lecture, he offered Kurai a seat inside his unlocked cell.

Kurai looked at the bandaged man for a few moments, not wanting him to feel disrespected by his hesitation, but he couldn't help but to be apprehensive. The anxiety soon passed as he realized that he was Futen's best and safest option of being freed from the asylum. So Kurai lifted himself from his stool, dragging it with him inside. Kurai looked back at the guards before he entered, they shook their heads, he just gave them a smile.

Kurai took his seat. "Jinton is powerful indeed." Kurai's attention trailed off, and a sly smile crept on his face. His dark brown eyes gazed into Futen's. "I have a great power too. It seems yours lie within your hands, but mine, it dwells in my eyes." The play on words gave Kurai much internal pleasure, as he was referring to his sharingan, but of course he wouldn't say so. "My sight is keen, allowing me to allocate information about others in a short time period. That is what allows me to sit here and talk with you. I was born with a vision, a vision that has no bounds. You see, it appears we are both men of ambition." Kurai used the word "men" loosely as he was still a boy in the eyes of many, but Kurai's experience and talent would suggest otherwise. Kurai sat inside the cell, eager to see what direction the conversation would turn. The Uchiha poet had predicted sport out of the meeting, and sport was what he was getting. Adventures fueled Kurai's vitality, and many people associated Kurai's adventures with traveling, exotic places, and mythical beasts. On the contrary, Kurai received just as much thrill from having a talk with an individual.

Training: 1980
Trained Perception from E to D-3: 1980/1925

Training (leftover): 55

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
Across Fūten's face exploded a grin as the boy pointed out that his power was found within his eyes. Fūten knew of this type of power. He knew what it likely was, but wouldn't entertain that for now. He wanted to see this one blossom on his own. He wanted this Kurai to remain a close ally, and revealing that he knew what dojutsu Kurai possessed could potentially create a distrust already. He didn't want that by any means. He walked over and stood upon his bed, walking up to the rusty barred window which was the only means of seeing outside. Through the window one could see a large murder of crows, pecking away at dead inmates, whom were thrown outside due to a lack of family, associates, the like.

He frowned then turned to his newly found friend.

"I am not insane. It is this place itself that it creating the insanity within me. Day by day. Piece by piece."

Fūten looked toward the sky, out of the window as he spoke. He pondered upon all that was wrong with him. His power as a shinobi had waned. He was weak compared to how his father had conditioned him prior to incarceration. He was a burnt up freak. That was a fact he wouldn't be able to change, but all of the weakness could once again be torn out of him. By the right man. But not in this place. Not within those walls.

253/1500
Training Katon to C

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Futen remarked on the induced insanity effect the asylum could have on a person... "I understand. Well, I will see to your request, and to my promise." Kurai exited the cell of his fellow visionary. It was a pleasant meeting, a surprising meeting. These were the instances Kurai lived for. Irony, the unexpected, this had both. Stepping into the asylum, driven by a curiosity into the mind of a mad man... well, he found it in a way. His questions were answered and he found a man with conviction to match his own. An impressive feat to say the least.

Kurai had no reason to waste time on following through with the request, except that, the current Kage had just resigned and a new leader was yet to be appointed. However, it was known that the new Kage would be announced in a few days. 

----2 day later----

It had been announced. Kurai was enthralled by the news. Out of all Iwagakure shinobi to become Kage, it was his teacher at the academy, Nanashi. The man that was somewhat responsible for him unlocking his first tomoe sharingan. There was no question that Nanashi was a stellar shinobi, and an even more stellar leader. The nation's future was shining bright indeed. It helped that Kurai was a close friend of Nanashi that he was able to squeeze in a meeting with the newly overly busy shinobi. The Kage's security was expecting Kurai this afternoon, and made way for him to reach for the door. After a  few knocks on the door, Kurai let himself in. "Nanashi... exuse me. Tsuchikage, may I have a few words with you?" The words slid through curving lips, as Kurai would need time to adjust to addressing Nanashi as the Kage.

Daremo

S-rank
Sitting within his comfortable chair, Nanashi flipped through mission reports in a leisurely fashion, the yellow calculating eye going over ever little detail regarding the report, from the lowest ranking mission to the highest, each one was thoroughly checked, making sure that this shinobi was performing at the highest level possible. It wouldn't be good if there were complaints regarding the work ethic of those under his command, it would show the Daimyo that Nanashi, as a leader, couldn't handle his shinobi. The shinobi is a reflection of Tsuchikage's prowess more so than the Tsuchikage himself. A true statement, which is why he personally go through every mission report, going about the tedious task in a meticulously fashion. The activity didn't bother him much, having done something similar in the past but that was more alone the lines of booking.

Sending the thoughts to the deepest part of his mind, Nanashi open up a folder and stared at the image of the bandaged man. If memory served him right, this was Yuryo Futen, an occupant of Iwagakure's shinobi e tasylum. A place where shinobi who are a danger to society, send their time till they are ready to be placed back in society, more importantly back into the military, abrupt on a tight leash. If one ever fancy of visiting the place they will be treated to some sights and sounds that are simply disturbing, from the cannibals who constantly babbles about the taste of child's flesh, to the sadomasochist who constantly injury themselves to climax from the pain, the sound of them breaking their bones and moaning in ecstasy afterwards, all of this bombard those who enter the confinements. It's the place where shinobi who break comes to live. Nanashi, himself had visit the place on occasion, having been the primary doctor there during a time when the other one got sick. The experience was one that he would never forget. It was during his stint at the asylum where he had his first encounter with Futen, holding a brief conversation with the man while applying new bandages to his body. From the conversation, Nanashi garnered that Futen was an intelligent, not surprising seeing how quite a few patients were, individual who had an ambition to see Iwa dominate the Elemental Nation, something that he himself didn't care about at the time. This continued till Nanashi returned to his duties at the hospital, the regular doctor returning, and since then he hadn't heard anything regarding the man.

"A wonder. . ." The knocking and then opening of the office's door stopped Nanashi's train of throught, his snake-like eye piercing the soul who dared enter the office without being prompt to in the first place. His face may had been stoic but his eye showed slight irritation at Han, Kurai, the individual who rudely barged into his office. The fact that Kurai once was his psuedo-student didn't give the Uchiha the green-light to do what he did. A sigh escape Nanashi's lips, closing the folder up, and giving the genin his attention - all the while thinking of a fitting punishment for him. A few words? What did he want?

"Yes, what is it that you need?" He asked, his voice being soothe like water laced with an untraceable poison. . .

(563)

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai's eye caught a flicker of tension radiating from Nanashi. The always strict Nanashi hadn't changed much. Kurai's grand entry would not go unpunished, he was sure of that. He cleared his throat, priming himself to speak as he didn't want to waste anymore of the Kage's time. "Kage sama. I would like to discuss the case of Futen. An inmate at the Iwagakure asylum. While on official shinobi business, I met the resident and decided to lend a neutral gesture. He has been asking to speak with the Kage. His requests though, have been thwarted. So, I thought a meeting would be relatively non invasive, a simple chat with the man didn't seem like a big deal. Could you meet with Futen, and discuss with him the terms of his sentence at the asylum?" Kurai finally got to the point.

Daremo

S-rank
The silent message recieved. Kurai now knew during their next sparring session he will be subjected to some harsh training from his teacher. A smile tugged at the corner of Nanashi's lips at the thought of what he would put the genin before him through, his mind already coming up with a couple interesting subjection. Of course, the training be beneficial to the genin, increasing his overall battle prowess and maybe, just maybe unlocking another stage of the sharingan, it being a boom to the military force if it happens. Stopping his thoughts from straying any further, Nanashi listen intently to the subnoridate's request.

Futen wants an audience with the Kage. . .

The man, who's folder is lying on the desk, wanted a meeting with the Tsuchikage. A meeting with Guanyin Nanashi. If Nanashi believed what Kurai and by extension Futen was saying, which he's skeptical about, is all other attempts to arranged a meeting had be denied. Now why would someone prevent a patient from talking to the kage? The request wasn't unreasonable, and could have been done easily. So, why. . . Nanashi paused momentarily, opening up the folder regarding Futen, eye skimming a couple of pages before finding what he was looking for.  There stomped with the denied stamp was a request to speak to the Tsuchikage. So, it seem like they were telling the truth. The fact someone denied a patient his basic right didn't bother Nanashi at all, though he would tell Maya to look into that further.

"Very well, I will meet with Futen. Come along." Nanashi stated, folder clutched in his hand as he got up from the chair and left the office, a slip of paper finding it's way on Maya's desk as the men passed. The paper from Nanashi and his secretary would know what to do. No sooner after the left the confinements of the building did Nanashi execute a body flicker, appearing a front of the asylum, going in only when Kurai appeared.

The employees, shinobi of various ranks, recognizing their leader immediately and thus gave respect.  Some nodded. Others bowed. It didn't offended Nanashi the slightest, their job required their uttermost attention. The guards allowed the pair to pass without little trouble, they have reached ward A-3 and now stood a front of 205-1, the Tsuchikage's robes flutter slightly from the air through the ventilation "You wish to speak to me?" Nanashi spoke, eye peering at the man within the cell, his voice being dead with emotions.

402(965)

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Nanashi was skimming through a file, by the looks of his attention, it would appear he was looking Futen's file. The irony. "It seems you see what I am talking about. The man might be insane and dangerous, but if we grant him a meeting with you..." Kurai trailed off as the Kage stood, and announced he would go through and grant Futen's request to speak with him. Just after his words sealed the engagement to come, he vanished, most likely making use of the body flicker jutsu. Kurai took at full speed to the asylum to meet the Kage, he didn't know if he would wait for him or not, but he had to take his chances, he didn't want to miss the conversation to come.

As Kurai bolted through the town, weaving in and out of crowds, the asylum was in sight, and he could see the Kage standing out front. They entered together. The guards made room, they had a look of shame on their faces. The request that they had denied time and time again, and for what? Their motives were corrupt, and the presence of the Kage alone shed light on their infidelity. The Kage and Kurai entered ward A-3 and stood in front of cell 205-1... Kurai looked at Futen, he could see the preparation exuding from him, he had been waiting for this for a long time. The Kage addressed him. Futen got his wish, but you know what people say...

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
"Due to mistakes, I have made to the state
I am trapped inside a Dillinger
Diligently thinking of ways to get out of this god awful place
I have learned that my fate is something I can't escape so

Sound the alarm, what I've said from the start
Is I'll never let your system break me down or tear me apart
Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves
Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't
Play by the rules"

Fūten clamored forward in his cell. Two days since the boy had visited him. Two days had passed since Fūten had grasped onto the hope of escaping this hell. His hopes were waning. He say upon his bed watching the roaches and days skitter across the floor, collecting the crumbs of the morsels he had been given for the day. His stomach churned. And as he laid back, giving up what little hope he had for escaping this place diplomatically, a voice rang out through his room like a beacon of unrivaled hope.
He stood with a certain stoicism about him. The aura of intent followed him like a raging fire. It would his body was hot, his eyes filled with an insurmountable rage.

As he reached the bars and saw the man more closely, accompanied by his former visitor, he calmed himself. Kurai had come through with his word. He had brought the Kage to Fūten for his legal audience. The guards were in shock at the arrival of the man, but Fūten was not humbled. It was all business now.

"You are new to the position you hold. I can see it in your eyes. By now I am sure you know who I am, but I myself have been denied the pleasure of knowing the same about you. What is your name, Tsuchikage?"

573/1500

Daremo

S-rank
"You dare raise your chakra at the Tsuchikage!? Show some god-damn respect!" Bellowed a commanding voice, the owner appearing out of the shadows draped in Anbu-esque attire lacking only the mask and issued tanto that would designate him apart of the elite guard. This was Mamoru, new head-master of the asylum, a former Anbu Commander who retired from the position due to it being dull. Most of the current generation didn't recognize nor know about the deeds he did during his stint in Iwagakure's shinobi force, most of it being to disturbing to appear in textbooks, and thus only known by words but the amount of people who knows had dwindled down to a hand-full - most dying from old age or some disease. Despite being sixty years old, Mamoru's physically look in his thirties; a byproduct of being a Hinedo member. He's known for his prowess in combat, taijutsu and fuuinjutsu respectively, and for his brash and 'no-shit' attitude. It's because of the latter that Nanashi assigned him as the head-master, after the other one died in an accident; a fellow inmate managed to escape and kill the man. . . poor guy. His family would get compesated for their lost.

"Mamoru. . ." The head master turned his attention to his leader, gray eyes meeting a single yellow one, a silent conservation being held between the pair before the head-master turned and left a 'tsk' being the only sounded made.

It came without warning. A tornado that suddenly appeared out of nowhere laying waste to all it's unexpected victims. Those within the vicinity felt the might of his oppressive chakra, it's sicken, disease ridden, minanous enegry wrapping around his statue, an image of death forming behind him and staring stoically at Futen. There's a difference between a genin and Kage. Like a teaspoon of water being compared to an ocean, the sheer differential between the two ranks is staggering. The same can be said about an Anbu Captain and Kage. Futen needed to learn that one doesn't flare their chakra wildly at a superior and not expect to get punished.  Only after the message was sent did the chakra receed back into his frame. The angel of death returning back to hell which it rising from.

"It's not surprising you don't remember me.  I guess a few yrs have passed since I healed you and was a doctor within this facility. Nanashi, Tsuchikage and Head Medic of Iwagakure Hospital" Nanashi stated.. "What is it do you want? " He asked, wanting to get down to the heart of the matter and not play games. If, Futen didn't tell him what he desires, Nanashi would leave and allow the inmate to rot. He had no time games . . they were for kids.

475(1440)

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
The Kage flared his chakra up at Fūten, as though he were reassuring dominance after seeing Fūten's chakra do the same when he saw the man. Simple enough, Fūten knew his best bet would be to stand still and watch calmly. Once this show had ended, Fūten cleared his throat and looked toward the man, answering his inquiry with direct precision.

"I would like to leave this place, and serve Iwagakure as a shinobi of Iwagakure should. I am no more mad than the next man that walks the streets in the world we live in today. Keeping the power of Jinton locked to rot away in an asylum is not wise on behalf of a village in need of power. Free me and I will be at your command."

His request came out direct, and with a great degree of sincerity and honor. He was not one for childish games when it came to his freedom. Without further to say, he would stand patiently in wait for the Kage to respond.

OOC:

750/1500

Kurai

Kurai

D-rank
Kurai gazed on at the exchange. The kage had allowed his chakra to spew venomously against him as well. The fowl power that dwelt in the medic's form was ghastly. To think I'm going to have to face his discipline...

Kurai would merely spectate for the remainder of the meeting.

Exit thread

Fūten

Fūten

D-rank
OOC:

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.