You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto chuckled at the man then with a slight smile he shook his head. He needed to read up on clans because this was ridiculous he had never seen abilities like this; the guy was obviously either a member of an all but extinct clan or an immigrant from a different village. However, with those abilities and that attitude he was definitely the perfect third member for squad 17.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Stupidity. that was not a word Sero found himself frequently associated with. In this way the statement irked him but still Sero showed no real emotion. Instead he crosses his arms contemplating. He was fast enough that he could dodge a certain level of attack. That would grow in time he was sure. What he lacked was the raw power to crush the situation presented. He would have to adjust himself to be evolved enough to be more versatile. Still Sero had no questions. He didnt want someone knowing his strategies which meant not learning them from someone else.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
The boys seemed to have no question. That was perfect. I would love to smack them up side the head but I would do it without generally any problem, I've done far worse to people, at their age none the less. They were still kids, they probably didn't even know what it was like to beat the life out of the enemy with nothing but their fists as their weapons. That was all I really relied on in my youth, only haven recently begun my training in Ninjutsu. Why did the Kage want me teaching these students though? I highly doubt he did it just out of random, there has to be some reason. I guess I would have to figure that out with more training with the kids.

"Good so no questions. Just so you know, we should be getting a third student. Try finding him. I would probably just beat him into a pulp if I had to find him." I said bordly as I rubbed my closed eyes a little. Sure the light hurt my eyes but I was a ninja of the Mist village. Our eye sight was usually hindered simply from the surrounding Mist and the Hidden Mist jutsu the village is so well known for.I turned around and jumped onto the fence, my back facing the kids. "We will have another training session soon enough. Until then just don't die. If you get killed it will be by my hands alone." I said as I dissapeared as I jumped away. They would probably find out about me after today, well at least the public knowledge of how I killed a boat of pirates alone and probably my clan, seeing as my mark was hidden from them because of my hair though, they would defiantly have a hard time figuring it out.

[EXIT]

Lini

Lini

D-rank
Otto rolls his eyes 'this guy had some serious problems, but either way they did need to locate this third member they wee incomplete without him . Otto looked at his only semi-trusted freind with a smile, and says with a smile ,"looks like we're in buisness. Now let's go get some tea Sero".
[Exit]

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would watch the other man disappear first. just jumped off the roof like it was a common way of travel for a child. Before Sero would finnaly let out a breath. it had seemed like forever that he had been fending off the spikes most surely meant to skewer him. He had lost confidence in his own abilities quickly and that had been the major part of his downfall. truth be told Otto had probably saved his arse.

Still they had another ridiculous mission to accomplish. It was time to locate the third member of they're group. But all in all this was fine to Sero. It would give him the opportunity to dig up any info on the third. While at the same time coming up with a strategy on how to kill... or at least defend against, the captain Kenpachi. Still he notices the interaction Otto makes and nods his grey hair his expression never changing.

"based on you saving my skin. I shall be buying."

And with that he would Follow Otto off the roof.

[exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.