You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaguya Clan Update Empty Kaguya Clan Update Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
To be edited by staff unless otherwise requested.

The kkg description mentions an ability to heal broken bones. I'd like that to be specified as different costs for the amount of bone damage - ie. 5 chakra for bone fractures (C rank damage), 10 charka for broken bone (B rank damage), 15 chakra for shattered bones (A rank damage), with the additional 5 chakra for each additional bone in the same post.

For the jutsu, it's preferred if there was a non-coded version of the jutsu up as well, just for easier viewing.

Macabre Bone Dance: Speed should be decreased to at most, 70 m/s. The duration needs to clarify whether one of the two posts stated is the preparation post, or if the prep post is additional.

Digital Shrapnel: Damages and speeds need to come down to fit the current guidelines.

Sage Mode: The augmented statistic needs to be a +1 to a stat. Damages need to come down to the current C rank values as well.

2Kaguya Clan Update Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Update Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 am

Yūkari

Yūkari

D-rank
I am commenting from the perspective of someone who is about to make a Kaguya himself, and I would just like to point out that with the changing of the sage mode buffs to +1 to tiers, we should have that nasty medical debuff downgraded to a simple +1 damage from medical sources.

3Kaguya Clan Update Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Update Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
that sounds fair, reduce the damage to +1

4Kaguya Clan Update Empty Re: Kaguya Clan Update Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
I'm requesting otherwise, cos, I did the write-up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.