You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
I had sent messenger birds to my two students that the Mizukage, Hikou, had assigned me to. I still didn't know why I had taken in a squad, I wasn't much of a 'team player' but I guess I would simply be toughening them up. The generation was weak. I saw them in the academy, I remembers my own day as a genin and my days as a student. These students were nothing compared to what I had done.

I had sent a message telling the two, seeing as we were missing a member, to meet me in a well known practice spot for squads. It was a large rooftop in circumfrene, not larger than the Kage's building, but still pretty big in general. The roof was a perfect spot, no citizens to get out of the way and hopefully no one would simply fall out, which they shouldn't unless I hit them to hard and they simply broke out through the fence.

As I arrived to the area myself, early, I saw a man and his son practicing. I didn't even say anything, I simply looked at the mildly aged man and he told his son to leave, so they did. They were panicked. The man knew who I was, he knew my capabilities. There were three chairs around the middle of the large circular, rooftop, field. I grabbed two chairs and dragged them over to a nearby fence and jumped up on the fence and stood on the fence, standing perfectly balanced. I awaited for my students and I kept my eyes closed. Hopefully the baffons would be smart enough to sit down or I would have to 'deal with them' the old fashion way.
(OOC: The roof top is about 2 stories thick, thats what makes it a good, stable battle ground. Its maybe a total of fourth feet in diameter with a large metal fence surrounding it, no man would be able to simply move his foot over it. The fence itself is about nine feet tall. YEP)

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto was still asleep when he hears a ticking at his window, "who!!!" he says angered. He looks at the clock next to his bed and says, "Oh noon." he stands up then walks to his window with sleep still in his eyes. He opens the window and immediately in flies a messenger bird. Otto looks at the bird and says, "this better be important or you're breakfast." he reads the message and says to the bird, "you're off the hook for now get out of here," the bird flies out of Otto's window.

Otto gets dressed quickly then as if in second nature folds his sleeping clothes neatly, and puts them in the laundry basket. He then straightens up his bed and right before he walks out the door he runs into the kitchen and wipes off everything touched by the bird with disinfecting wipes. He walks out the door and begins to jog to the location noted on the letter not wanting o be late, but physically unable to leave his house even remotely dirty.

He reaches the practice spot for squads, and immediately sees the man on the fence. He approaches him slowly then looks at the letter in his hand. Otto looks curiously at the man and then sees he two chairs in front of him obviously he was in the right place. Otto sits in the chair on the left silently.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero had taken a nap on top one of the roofs only to be awakened by a bird landing on his chest. Idly he swats at the bird to get it to go away. Soon however he begins to awaken and slowly sits up blinking a few times. Before looking to the bird silently a moment.

"Wretched messenger birds."

He comments idly before rising to his feet and taking the message. Skimming it over a few times he sighs and looks up. It was about that time then. shooing the bird away Sero begins to move quickly towards the destination through the mist until finally he arrives. The mist itself was below the meeting point.. fantastic. Sero hops over the fence and lands at a walking pace his grey eyes taking in both individuals there.. Otto and the person he assumed had sent the message. and oh look a seat. Another reason for back problems. Still it was only polite so Sero sits with out a word spoken on the available seat.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
As I stood there for a few moment. I head two different set of foot steps. They both sat down quietly, that was a good start. I continued to stand there though, simply just thinking of ways NOT to kill the students if they were annoying. Maybe they were quiet because they knew who I was. I mean I did pull some tasks in my youth to make people call me Kenpachi in the first place.

After a few moment passing, I opened my eyes and looked down at the boys sitting quietly in their chairs. "Now then. I am your Squad Captain. I am Kenpachi. Now I really don't care who you are, or where your from. I don't care if your a noble or a peasant, you are ranked equally in my book until I see that one is tougher than the other." I spoke to the boy with a voice of war. My voice was always in a fight. Every part of my being wanted to kill, my clan was simply like that. They were treacherous scum but I was born from such scum. My actions must atone for their sins.

"Now..." i said as I jumped off the fence with immense force, the fence which I stood on denting slightly from the impact of my jump. I landed behind the boy and walked to the opposite side of the field. "Pick up those swords under your chair and we will fight. If you don't need a sword. Don't use a sword. Wouldn't want you killing yourself." I spoke. Earlier I had placed two old metal practice swords. They weren't sharp enough to really cut, but they were sharp enough to show where they hit.

"You two shall fight me in a two versus one spar. Do not hold back. I want to see everything your made of. Also if you happen to have your own little sword, I advise you use it instead, best get used to your own blade." I said as I then got into my Muay Thai stance, awaiting for the boys to get ready. They were children who had yet to see as much death as I... I would teach them. I would have to teach them to be Loyal savages with power that would rival gods.

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto looks at the man... Kenpachi where had he heard he heard that name from. No time to worry about that he watches as the man challenges them to a practice match. Otto didn't have his own blde infact the sword he wanted costs at least 900 ryo so he was saving. Otto stands and grabs the sword from under his chair he smiles at the old yet sturdy blade, then cracks his neck.

He begins to circle his "sensei" with a snake like intensity then with no warning he charges forward launching a quick slash with the dull blade of the sword at the mans chest. Then to follow up the movement he pulls backwards to launch a second slash at the mans head. The attacks were fast and well strung together. However, the attacks were mostly meant to draw the mans attention to him instead of Sero.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would leave his weapon where it was as truthfully he felt clumsy with such things. He would rise in tune with Otto and reach down to a rubber band at his belt to twing it lightly. Perhaps as some sort of good luck charm? Sero would let Otto go first as he tilted his head. The tactic was only in its theory stages for the moment but he had to try. Sero begins to move at as fast a run as he can back and forth while confined to the roof. Concentrating a build up of chakra in his lungs he attempts to breath out an incredibly thick mist while Otto kept the target occupied.
[70/80] Chakra
Spoiler:

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
The two boys got up at the same time. That meant they all ready met each other and trained together, seeing as I became a Squad Leader later than most did. Or it was VERY good coincidence. Why I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences though. The first boy, the boy with red hair, came at me attacking. I grinned simply as he swung his sword. Sure his levels were swift for a genin, but that's all it was, for a genin. I waved my right hand 2 inches away from the blade on a verticle level. But as I waved my hand I spoke a quick jutsu. My jutsus required no hand seals. That's what made my quick to kill. "Kaguya Claws." I said and something, strange, accoured. Well not strange to me but to the boys it would be, it usually just is. My bones in my fingers extended three inches and four of my bone claws pushes the first strike away, that was all I needed though to get away from this boy. The other boy was a long range fighter, giving him time to prepare wouldn't be good for me.

I broke in to a run and ran towards the boy quickly as he formed hand seals. That was a jutsu almost everyone in Kirigakure recognized. The hidden Mist Jutsu. I wouldn't give them any advantages. As I got close to the boy as he finished his last hand seal, I was within reach. I outreached my arm, added with three inches, and jabbed at the boys stomach. If he didn't stop his jutsu he would have simply taken a wound to the stomach, one of the most painful deaths. "Not good enough." I spoke before stepped in for a punch with my left hand but I changed it, so I wouldn't kill the boy. I sent my elbow at his torso.

110/120 Chakra Left:

Otto

Otto

D-rank
While a sword is in Otto's hand he is able o block out the rest of the worlds problems only able to focus on the fight at hand and the tactics he needed. Otto is initially surprised at the bones that come out if the mans hand but he didn't let it faze him this was not the weirdest thing he had ever seen. The man manages to stop. Otto's attach but he made the mistake of turning his back on him.

Otto sees that the man is directing his attack for Sero and he launches the sword at the back of the mans knee. He threw it with enough force to cause the man to buckle. but he had angled it so that if it was dodged it would clatter to the ground before it would hit Sero.

Otto then begins to run towards the chairs he sides on the ground and with his quick reflexes he grabs the sword that was meant for Sero and rolls back to his feet. He snaps a rubber band on his wrist then prepares to launch a second assault on the bone wielding man.

He runs to the location of Sero ,and Kenpachi then launches a wide strike at his opponents head followed by a secondary strike at the mans leg.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
The battle between Otto an the man wasn't going as well as he had hoped but Sero had expected this. Hell in a way he specialized in this. The speed of the blow coming at him was alarming but he was on the last hand seal So when he moves he moves to let himself fall backwards his right foot coming up to kick at the wrist of the spiked hand even as his eyes watched Otto come from behind. He had to get this last hand seal off. Even if the Bone thing was kind of awesome. As he would fall to avoid the blow he would preform the last hand seal. In truth he didn't need to breath it out. after the hand seal the Mist just below them would rise and cover them.. Kiri always had plenty of moisture but dang if this guy wasn't fast. If Sero didn't specialize in kickboxing so that he could perform those seals then this would have been a huge disadvantage for him. Still could he roll with the fall fast enough to avoid a fatal blow?

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
Well I guess that whole ordeal could have gone better. The boy simply began to fall back and sent a kick up at me, well my wrist actually but it was still apart of me in general. I also, at the same time, heard the boy running back towards the chairs after I heard a few steps in the same spot. Did he throw something at me? Either way I had to dodge this all at once. I bent by my knees a little as the foot came towards my wrist and I sprang up. What other reasons could the red head boy for wanting another sword, if he duel wielded he would have started with both swords.

I jumped off the ground, tucked my knees in, dodging the kick from the Mist making boy and apparently a sword that was heading towards my left knee. So he did throw something. As I landed back down on the ground the mist began to envelop. I would have to rely on my other senses. That wouldn't be to hard, iv killed with more disadvantages. I knew the boy was running towards me. He was likely to come slashing at me, where it didn't matter but I had to take a small risk. I waited a moment, watched from where the foot steps were coming from earlier. Then I saw the blade, it was quite at the eye level seeing as it was heading straight towards my head. I had to trap him, shouldn't be to hard. I dropped to the ground however as the blade flew over my head. I quickly yelled a jutsu and slammed my palm on the ground in front of me. "Earth Release: Earth Shaking Palm" I said with speed and the force of me hitting the ground with my palm made the ground crack and tremble 4.5 feet forwards and in width. It would have been more than enough to catch the boy off guard and stun him for short period of time.

100/120 Chakra Remaining:

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto is surprised that the man managed to evade him again but he was not gonna catch him that easily he activates "Hyrification," this turns Otto into a puddle of water right before the attack hits the change is covered by the mist. Otto's body is pulled into the cracks but otherwise he is unharmed. Otto then resurfaces Grabs the swords and retreats back to his partner Sero. Snapping his rubber band once to indicate his state of health. Otto could not believe the man had forced him to use his clans ability so early he had to stay on guard.

Otto takes off his overcoat and prepares to launch yet another attack at the man. Although he he hadn't hit him yet he was undetered. However, until they managed to locate Kenpachi; charging stupily would just get him killed. So, Otto waits approximatly 2ft. away from Sero.

chakra 75/80
Spoiler:

Last edited by Otto on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would take a moment to catch his breath. Damn if the man wasn't fast. In a way this level of combat shook him up a bit. It was then that Sero heard the sound of the rubber band next to him... good. Otto was still fine. Sero Would then reply with his own rubber band. Before climbing to his feet. He would then sink into the Mist contemplating what was to happen next? Neither of them could engage the opponent alone but perhaps together. Sero allows a new level of determination to enter him. Even with the sweat now dotting his brow he twings his rubber band again. He would be the distraction.

Sero beings to Run Straight at Kenpachi with very loud foot steps purposefully trying to disguise any sound of Otto. With the momentum he would gather he would leap about a foot away to try to bring his knee to chest level for a crushing blow. His hands placed one in front of his neck and the other in front of his stomach to block any vital blows. aww man this was bound to hurt. he thinks to himself trying not to wince at whatever Kenpachi had in mind.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
The red haired boy turned into water. So he was a Hozuki clan member. That would prove to be annoying to fight against him, but I could simply continue to make him waste his chakra until he simply passed out. After I allowed the Hozuki clan member to escape my grasp, I heard two sound. Sounds you wouldn't really hear unless you were in the academy. It was the snap of a rubber band hitting skin. It came from two different spots though. That must be where the two of them were. They were truly foolish genin to think that a man who they know is a higher rank won't hear something like that. Sure it would work as a non-talking method but the fault was it gave away their positions to anyone who had heard it.

After hearing it I simply waited for their attacks. The bones in my fingers had went back into my hands, properly. It was time for me to take these boy out slowly. I don't even think they realize what treacherous clan I am apart of. They had spent to much time dodging and thinking, how could they. My kekkei genkai was perfect for close range, these kid couldn't do anything close to me really. I spread my legs apart and got into the stance for the Dance of the Willow. I would have to use it to counter these kids.

I stood and waited and then I began to hear foot steps. Two feet pounding on the ground as they ran, coming closer to me. No matter who it was I was going to cut them down, Hozuki clan or not. As I continued to wait I saw a knee coming towards my head, around where my chest was earlier. Why was everyone always after my head? I straightened my legs slightly, so that the knee would hit the top of my chest, I lowered my stance, It didn't really matter, I could simply block these kids with simple bone placement. Using my kekkei genkai I formed extra bones over my chest(using the Liquid calcium control method) and let the knee hit me. It hit the bone hidden beneath my skin but it would be more than enough for the boy to hurt his own knee against my bones. I listened carefully for the second boy now, Sending my left forearm at the boy's thigh of the leg that tried to strike me, twisting my body slightly to add force and to repel him away from me slightly.

95/120:

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto realizes that if ken has not learned about the bands by now he was no chunin. So, Otto approaches the chair silently trusting his partner to keep the bone man preoccupied. Otto then snaps his rubber band to alert both men to his presence, and stands behind the chair brandishing the two swords preparing to launch his plan.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
The collision of bone onto thicker bone at those speeds sounded off like two practice swords being smacked together and to be honest. It made his knee a little numb after the initial pain. That was definitely a problem but was that simply something reinforced under the clothes? Sero really didn't know. Either way his movements where slower now. Still He had to trust that Otto had something intended. So When his leg is hit again he winces from the force but twists his body away from it to soften the blow.. to Spin him.. Sero would Spin with the force of the blow as sweat began to soak his forehead from controlling his movements through the pain. Dropping to the ground for the momentum of the fall in the spin Added Sero places his hands on the ground to his Opposite side from where his leg was going with a round kick to try and trip this incredibly strong opponent. Man Sero wished he knew more Jutsu.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
The boy was sent to the side but he began to spin and tried to trip me with his legs, I give him props for at least trying. I don't think he yet realized what my jutsus are capable of, or how my Taijutsus skill work well. I simply back-flipped over the attempted attack from the boy. I heard the rubber band pop again as I was doing my back flip. It was towards where the chair were earlier. Well I wasn't foolish enough to walk into a trap so I landed on the ground, got into stance and took a few steps to my right, making my foot work quiet so it could not be heard. That way if anything the two boys would run straight into each other, with luck.

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto realized that he had to do something soon or he and his partner were gonna lose So Otto pulled his rubber band three times the sign that he was gonna abandon it then tied it two the chair he then moves through the mist toward Sero. due to this being Sero's mist Otto is unable to navigate through it as well as Sero so he can't attack ken.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would slowly rise. His leg was rather suddenly a blunt pain. It was fading quickly but for the moment Putting more then the weight needed to Balance himself seemed to advance the pain on his knee. Interesting. Sero Listens and hears the three snaps of the band. Kenpachi wasn't near him at the moment so Sero Snaps once In front of him and then once more to his left a little quieter. It was to indicate he was retreating to the side which in this case meant the wall. Afterwards Sero would go silent and move to the wall to lean against it. hoping to let the pain fade a moment. controling his breathing to be as silent as possible.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
I heard a series of the rubber bands smacking against skin. They were communicating. I frankly didn't care what their plan was, because their advantage was losing in the air. The mist was fading. I simply stood still, my arms folded, looking straight ahead.

After a slight moment of waiting the Mist was finally gone. The Jutsu had faded, their advantage was gone and even with such an advantage they were unable to land a hit on me. As the mist faded I saw the white haired boy who was trying to walk away quietly. Being quiet in a empty area with everything in plain veiw was kind of pointless though. Did this boy really forget that the mist is not forever? Was he even worthy of being called a Genin?

"Well children...I believe we're done." I said as I cracked my knuckles, my face emotionless and my voice cold. I knew who I had to defeat in combat first. The boy who created the mist. I had to beat him down so that his Hozuki clan member would not have me turning his back and taking on a Hozuki alone wouldn't be to hard, just would have to make sure he wastes all of his chakra or maybe even strike him quick enough. I launched towards the white haired boy, reaching him within a moment.

As I got close I swung my right elbow at the boy's jaw. With enough force to send him flying slightly but not enough to break anything. In case he flew or not though I left hooked at his his abdomen. If he flew then the power would be greater seeing as he was moving at extra speed to meet a moving attack. If not, and he managed to block, then he would get a fist in his side. They were kick attacks, releasing power mainly for speed.

(OOC: Sero I think you forgot but its been 3 posts since you used Hidden Mist jutsu so it ended. Now you must 6 posts before using it again.)

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto realized there was no way they were going to be able to take this man on alone. So, Otto charged forward and swung both of his blades at the man's chest he needed to stop him from taking Sero out. he got to Sero at about the time the second attack was thrown. He then pulls Sero back by the collar and swings his blade widely at the mans head. The strike might hit Otto in the ribs but if ken continued on his path of attack he would take a sword to the head.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero heard the words and something inside of him seemed to bend. His emotionless face seems to grow even colder as he turns to see his aggressor moving at him rapidly. The pain in his leg seemed to dull as adrenaline of the fight began to pump. It was an awakening he had only felt once before when he had destroyed his opponent. Everything seemed to become clear to him in that moment. Kenpachi's strike was being held back and lacking in the conviction needed to land once it was observed. Otto also seemed to be coming to his aid. Sero began to move at the best his body could handle. It wasn't as fast as Either of the others but Sero was moving fast enough to avoid the blow to his jaw. No one was even attempting to hide theyre moves. The way Kenpachi flexed his arm muscles before attacking indicated that a strike from one of his arms was incoming. Otto's strikes had the power behind them but if Otto expected to land a blow then Sero needed to attempt something as well.

Either way the blow to his Jaw was evaded with ease. Sero was sure if Kenpachi had been seriously attempting to take him down it would of been different. Sero takes a step to the side To allow Otto to swing at where he intended But avoided Otto's attempt to pull him back. Instead moving forward. Around To Kenpachi's other side. Kenpachi was good at dodging so they had to make him go out of his comfort zone. Sero however knew that if he attempted to hit him that bone would meet bone like last time so Instead Sero drops down.. If Otto intended to hit him High Sero would aim Low attempting to Kick at the back of Kenpachi's left knee. Sero was not defenseless in close range. He just played it to lower his opponents guard.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
The boy managed to dodge, not bad but then again I wasn't even close to going all out. I hadn't even used my best clan dance to fight. Hopefully I wouldn't have to or that would mean I was going to soft on the kids. First thing I had to deal with was that Hozuki clan kid who decided to interfere. The foolishness of these kids was great, can't really blame them though. I lifted my left shoulder while lowering my right, tilting my body and spoke calmly. "Dance of the willow" I said as the blade was approaching my shoulder. Bones shot out from my body.

From my palm, elbows,knees and shoulders out came bones. The sword came towards my neck, but it would not reach me. The bone coming out from my shoulder made sure of that. The bone clashed with the sword and the white haired boy decided to attack the back of my knee. These kids were far to predictable. It was time to show them a little bit of pain. I began to kneel down on my right knee, the knee the white haired boy tried to attack and I began to twist as I made myself fall to the ground. My shoulder bone should have pushed the sword away, if not sent it flying. As I twisted though I sent my left elbow at the white haired boy's abdomen, the long bone from my jutsu should having extended my reach and at such a close range to me, his leg kicking at me, he would have no balance to do anything but try to block with his hands, which would still be futile. The white haired boy was bound to feel some pain from this attack. It shouldn't hit anything to serious though, wouldn't want to kill him. The white haired boys kick did hit me though. It wasn't really painful, more of a pain in the leg than anything. It hit my top, back upper calf, practically my glutinous maximus.

After hitting this boy the only thing I would have to worry about next was wasting all of the Hozuki member's chakra.

85/120:

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto drops both swords as a plan forms in his mind. As soon as the Kaguya charges forward Otto pushes Sero out of the way and activates his last useful jutsu. "Ninja art: solar flare," instantly a blinding flash of light shoots at the Kaguya in an attempt to blind and stun him.
65/80
Spoiler:

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero slides away in surprise as he is pushed. What is that technique? Bone spikes seem to be covering all of the most direct points of attack. This was indeed not a promising situation to be in. Sero quickly calculates a 70% increase in defensive abilities and a 80% increase in attack ability they're opponent was capable of. Sero shakes his head and rises to his feet. all in all according to his calculations they only had a 10% chance to win in they're present state.

" Otto. we are not prepared for this. We should accept our defeat for now and let him instruct us on what we did wrong."

Sero says calmly brushing himself off. the pain in his leg was still there but it was dulled now. His grey eyes looking to them both. He doubted either of them where willing to stop. Barbaric but he understood why.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

D-rank
I had pulled the punch as the red headed Hozuki pushed his teammate out of the way of my bone. He was stupid though for he threw himself into the attack. Such an action was unacceptable, but I would have to hold back, if it stabbed it would have most likely hit one of his organs. I stood up to hear a ninja art technique. Solar Flare. Just the name gave an impression of what it did. I quickly turned my body to face away from the light and began to run to the left, to get away from it, to nullify the effect slightly. I was almost out of range but the light still flashed my eyes. It wasn't as bad as it should be, but it was still a pain in the ass. I just stopped moving and turned around, my eyes closed, at the boys.
"I hate to stop the battle. But I've seen your skills. Not bad but I honestly expected less stupidy. That's all right though, ill make sure to knock all that stupidy out of you as you train with me." I told the boy in a bored tone as my bones began to go back into my body. "So do you two have any questions?... For any stupid questions I hear I will beat you upside the head with a wooden club..." I mentioned the last part a second later just to make sure they wouldn't give any stupid questions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.