You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Velvet world[training][invite only] Empty The Velvet world[training][invite only] Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
And there he stood, the boy of the Uzumaki clan training alone once again, hoping to achieve new heights in power, his techniques are mostly defensive, and the only two technique that would work against the punk who wants to become the Mizukage, actually, they would never work against him, he's powerful, far too powerful for Tsuneo, hell, Tsuneo as he is right now, he wouldn't stand a chance, one strike if not a slight breath of air, could possibly kill Tsuneo as he is right now and so he decided it was time to use this item he held in his hand..

It was a mere key, but actually it was a 'mere' key, only in appearance. This key, the key of apocalypse will open the gate to a word far beyond dimensions, this world's not much different, except the the gravity their pulls down anything 10 times more than the gravity in this earth, like a different planet, but what makes it truly so different; is the time lap between this world, and the other world. In simple words, one day here, is one year there, Tsuneo would use that dimension to train in, and gain more power, than he had ever hoped for.

Tsuneo raised the key, and moved his right hand as if he was opening a door, and so a giant velvet door appeared, Tsuneo placed the key back in his pocket and moved into the gate, as it closed with no trace left, Tsuneo would hover through a velvet colored tunnel as he slowly lost his consciousness, his vision would turn blurry, and his whole body would feel like it's fading, or sinking, the feeling was peaceful, yet pressuring, and soon his eyelids closed falling a victim to the weight of this pressure.

“It seems we have a guest, with an intriguing destiny” the sound of an old man speaking rang in his head, Tsuneo 's eyes began opening up as he found himself sitting on a chair, in what seems to be luxurious vehicle. Tsuneo wasn't capable of moving but he was sitting as if he was a crowned king, nothing was seen but black darkness until a velvet light shone upon him lighting the place up, Tsuneo would find three individuals with an old man sitting infront of him, enemies?, perhaps not, but why's he here, and what's he doing in this place? questions left unanswered until the man spoke, clearing his thoughts, and gaining Tsuneo's undivided attention.

The Velvet world[training][invite only] Index10
“ようこそ我がベルベットルームへ ~Yōkoso waga Berubetto Rūmu e”

“Welcome—to the velvet room~”
“Ah, it seems you have an intriguing destiny”
“But you're not of this world, how did you enter this dimension? I control the bonds between reality, and dream, mind , and matter.  But you crossed dimensions.”

suddenly the feeling of a chain choking him disappeared, Tsuneo then spoke “I crossed dimensions with one goal in mind; true power.” his tone was as serious as ever, and determined as ever...The man spoke as a smirk would stretch his face: “Ah...the greed for power~or is it? Allow me to introduce myself; I am Igor...These two girls are Margaret, and Elizabeth.”
“Do I look like I care? I came for one reason, and only one reason, that reason is gaining power. If you cannot help me, then I'll be on my way, I don't have time to waste.”

The Velvet world[training][invite only] Elizab10The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr10

“Your journey begins here, my role is to guide, and assist you, throughout your journey. But to grow stronger, and unravel the mysteries, and to resist, is your role”

Tsuneo glared surprised, he barely knew anything about what was happening, and for almost a second, he felt like he was getting crushed by the pressure of their....chakra? whatever it was, their power's pressure was far too strong from anything Tsuneo ever felt, These three where no simple people...they are people...right?

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo said those 'three' but who was the third one? It was the man that just entered, Igor spoke few words introducing the late comer, and apparently his name's 'Theodore', Tsuneo's glare didn't flinch, nor did he, sure they were powerful, and surely stronger than anything he faced before, they were in the level of  Tame, and Shinobu, Tsuneo spoke in a frozen cold voice demanding the answer he seeks“So, when do we start?” Igor glared, and spoke as he snapped his finger “Margaret—Begin” The girl named Margaret replied “Yes master” and with that being said Margaret took Tsuneo's hand and teleported into a different place, after glancing a second, second. It was konohagakure, Tsuneo slipped into an offensive stance, with his guard up, but what he saw next shocked him even more, Tsuneo  saw his dead sister exactly before him, coming out from the house, that used to belong to his family, Tsuneo with tears in his eyes, began running towards her, and as he was a meter away from her he spoke “Sis....Is that you?!” She replied to him in a crude manner saying“Huh?! who're you?!” Did he just hear what he thought he heard, he thought to himself. She didn't know who he was, it was either another nightmare or a dream.

He turned to Margret pointing at his so called sister, with his tears stuck in his eyes, but Margaret would reply by shaking her head, she'd whisper into his head “This is not your world, you're not a part of this world....”

Tsuneo would burst towards the hokage's office by jumping from building to building, running towards it, his sister would chase after him after saying “A gashed headband, his a traitor from the leaf”, and so she chased after him, she would then release, a panther made of rock that would chase him the panther would jump at Tsuneo, but Tsuneo stop himself, crouch, and kick the panther away from its side with his right leg. Tsuneo continued his run towards the office, still chased by his sister, and as he reached Tsuneo destroyed the walls of the hokage's building, where he found his mother and father, a man, and...Uchiha Hao!!!! The wanted criminal that seeks the destruction of the hidden leaf, wearing the hokage's hat?!

His mother, and father, sister, and the man beside them were all chained alongside Hao,  and so he spoke “What the fuck is going on...Hao, curse what're you doing in the hokage's fucking office!?!?!”  Hao replied as he glared “Where else do you want a hokage to be” simply a blunt tone, that made Tsuneo reply “What!?” his mother and father  would struggle against the chains binding them, which led Tsuneo to say “Mom, Dad, don't even try, these are S-ranked chains” and so they replied “You, you're an Uzumaki. Why are you doing this? And who are you calling 'Mom and Dad'?” Tsuneo even pissed off more, he turned his glare to them, and so a boy in his thirteens would enter yelling “Mom!!, Dad!!, Big sis!!” The boy turned his look to Tsuneo, who resembled him, the boy would attack Tsuneo aiming to punch him, Tsuneo replied to him by grabbing his fist, and restraining him, but then the Hao spoke “You know, these chains are mere nothing against me do you not?” Tsuneo glared at him, but then Tsuneo decided to escape, and so he undid a seal he placed on himself sealing his D-rank Katon technique, creating some sort of screen that he used to get out of their sights and escape, Hao ran towards him and aimed at him with his eye that bled as it generated black flames, Tsuneo countered the attack as fast as he can by sealing them with his swallowing seal and disappearing, while Hao stood givving up on the chase. and so as Tsuneo lost control over his body he fell into an alley between to villas, he would then be approached by Margaret, whom shed a tear at his sight, she gentle touched his right cheek,  as she spoke, “you're heartbreaking, to think you must endure this suffering” Tsuneo replied by moving her hand away “You better explain...”

He yelled as his tear rained down with sorrow “YOU BETTER EXPLAIN DAMN IT”

The Velvet world[training][invite only] 2706cf10

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
“I see...So basically, we're in an alternate reality? and this reality is the exact opposite, to my reality, this has gotta be the reason my sis sounds like a delinquent, and that kid, he looked like me.. And  Hao was the hokage...does this mean that Takeshi is the SS-ranked criminal that aims for Konoha's destruction? ”

Margaret would nod as I seemed to her, that I have understood her explanation. I can't believe this is happening, she controls the alternate realities, just how powerful is she, alongside those other three, she sent me to an alternate world, but this doesn't mean anything, and so I spoke “So you moved me to an alternate world WOW, what's its business with my training” I questioned her, I came here for power, but returning to a sweet life doesn't mean anything” and so she gave him casual clothes and ordered him to go into town and explore for the three coming days

“Here we go”
The Velvet world[training][invite only] BloodedgeTsuneo had left the apartment they rented and wen out for a small walk, supposedly, he won't be found after the Jutsu she placed on him, supposedly, they won't realize who he is. Tsuneo enjoyed his walking around townn, as its been millennia since he last did so, he saw people,  and areas he knew about before, the nostalgic air filled his lungs, a gentle smile could be seen on his face, as he enjoyed this feeling, but soon that feeling disappeared after remembering her words:

“This is not your world, you're not a part of this world....You do not belong here” still he went to the places he used to go to,  Ichiraku ramen, Daigokou dango. He enjoyed this easy life, no strife, no killing, no war...why not live here forever....

He's not  apart of his own family, but he can always tell them the truth, or re-build his bonds, what's wrong in wanting this peaceful life....
Everyone wants to live happy, it's natural for him to want to be happy too, but what was holding him back, and whatever it was, it's fighting the doubt filling his mind, Tsuneo may truly choose this life instead of the life he had, a peaceful gentle life, the gentle breeze  would brush itself against his body caressing him, as the sun sunk in the horizon, letting the moon glow in the soon to come night. Tsuneo returned to his supposedly 'wife' to find her  sitting waiting for him, on the dinner table, she seemed to have prepared a LARGE amount of food.
The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_lzmqfgm1hY1qjjtnjo1_500The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_m9lyysJuyd1qk46vzo1_1280The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_m5e6ldFcd01qk46vzo1_1280The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_m8w1csr6zx1qk46vzo1_1280The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_m95cyzkYzH1qk46vzo1_1280The Velvet world[training][invite only] Food_turkey_anime_cakes_desktop_1921x1082_hd-wallpaper-783112The Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_m4tppt5cR71qk46vzo1_1280The Velvet world[training][invite only] Food-0101The Velvet world[training][invite only] HategzThe Velvet world[training][invite only] Tumblr_mwotdcvgtK1s6bdsqo1_500
Tsuneo spoke faintly “Who're you inviting” to margaret, whom replied “Nobody”, Tsuneo raised an eyebrow as he looked looked towards her“Then what's all o' this for?” She replied ina playful tone “You my 'darling'.”

Tsuneo glared at the food, and it took him mere seconds to jump towards it like a tiger towards its prey, Tsuneo munched, and swallowed down all that was in his sight and ate like no tomorrow. It's been thirteen years since he had luxurious meal like this, Tsuneo was simply overwhelmed, Tsuneo spoke as he lied down on her lap as she caressed his hair with her hand staring into his eyes, Tsuneo then spoke “Ya know this is not training....” and so she replied “Yes it is, and why not live this life....it's filled with joy is it not, if so, why the need for power?”

And so, as minutes passed, Tsuneo's consciousness faded into the world of dreams, and in his dream he saw himself standing infront of him, his lookalike spoke:“Why the fighting? Why the war? Why the suffering?...this life is better, I don't  want to be alone, no, I'll remain here....I don't ever want to be alone going back is—
Oh, this is the end of everything that I've known. No way of knowing if I'll ever be home. I don't ever wanna be alone, alone.—Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town. No way of knowing if I'll ever be found. I don't ever wanna be alone, alone. The Tsuneo standing infront of him began singing this...song, or lullaby, whatever it was, it was like a plead, as if he was begging to stay.
Alone

The Velvet world[training][invite only] Crying_by_Tidus_902000

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
DAY 1—> DAY 2

Tsuneo would sit under the tree near his family's house, and like yesterday, his sister came out of the house, whom was soon followed by a younger version of Tsuneo. Tsuneo stood up and followed the two of them quitely as he remembered margaret's words before he left “If you...Kill him, this world will replace his existence with yours” The only way to become a part of this world is by murder, cold, heartless murder. Tsuneo followed his sister as she seemed to have met up with a teammate, and his name was supposedly 'Kin' Tsuneo approached the two and began a friendly talk, apparently they were going on a mission, Tsuneo lied to the two saying, he's a wanderer, of course, this time he hid his headband, Tsuneo asked about their ranks, and it seems his sister's a new B-rank, the boy himself has been a B-rank for a while it seems, they were acquaintances for a long time.

Tsuneo went with the two, but somehow..He felt like a stranger, it was a tiny bit difficult for Tsuneo to be by side his sister, Tsuneo sensed danger, and thus, he  sped up only to grab his sister and the boy and jump five meters to the back as a fire ball at the spot they where standing in, he spoke faintly “Don't move” his sister declined by saying “No, let me help.” Tsuneo couldn't discuss such a thing right now, so he nodded, and so three men approached him and three his sister, and three stood before the boy named Kin.

Tsuneo dodged their frail, weak attacks, while his sister had little bit of trouble with them, he aided her by giving her some tips, on how to divide her attention, and so on. He would finish his opponents off by breaking their necks as usual, his eyes would revert to his sister whom was also done, but Kin was...a hostage, with anger from the pathetic acts, his sister ran towards him, but Kin, that bastard, was a traitor, Tsuneo was no fool, he knew a liar when he saw one, and he saw through his lies, the damned man aimed his hand towards Tsuneo sister as a lance of lightning began forming in an incredible speed, Tsuneo protected his sister by standing infront of her, and activating his swallowing seal, the man 'Kin' spoke with anger “You bastard!!!”

His words were the last words he ever spoke, only thirty seconds passed, and his head along with the head of who were with him, were severed. Tsuneo's sister ran to his chest as she started crying and gently beating his chest, she would ask him“Why?!Why did you kill him? Why? I loved him, why did he betray me...Why...” Tsuneo replied with a voice of experience “This is the shinobi world, death is inevitable, murder for justice is our code, us shinobi that is. This is the murderous justice. Let's head back”

Tsuneo sat down on a bench in the village with his sister as she spoke to him thanking him“Thank you, you saved me, I would've died if it weren't for you and your power, I am eternally grateful ” Tsuneo smiled as a fulfilling feeling burned inside of his heart, his power, saved his family, at least once. Tsuneo replied to her thanks by saying “That would be a problem big sis, ahaha.” CRAP! He forgot his position! The aura covering Tsuneo hiding his identity disappeared, and so he look changed into a more serious one as she spoke “Who the fuck are you?” quite the harsh tone..Tsuneo decided to explain his situation, and tell her about his life.

His sisters eyes, would tear up on the sound of his words, and soon said “Enough”as she hugged him, her tears would roll down her cheeks, Tsuneo embraced his sister, and returned to Margaret after taking his sister back home. He finally found the resolve he's been searching for, no longer will he search for it, he decided whether he'll remain or not, the incident he experienced, must've shown him, shown him where he should be, and where he belongs, Uzumaki Tsuneo made his decision.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
“Do you not understand”

“I don't want to leave!!”

“I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!!”

“I WILL NOT GO, AND YOU SHALL CRUMBLE TO YOUR KNEES AND REMAIN!!”

“WHY MUST YOU DEFY ME!!!”
A frigid tone spoken with multiple voices, as if one voice, such a demonic sound, and a demonic appearance. The creature before him intimidated Tsuneo's very core, Tsuneo felt no fear such as  this, Tsuneo glared with fearful, yet challenging eyes, as he intercepted his opponent.

The Velvet world[training][invite only] Lugia-you-are-viewing-succubus-1166798
A heated battle between his desires, and he himself. The excitement, anger, desire, sadness, and love that he felt in the other world, his world, would just disappear, the bonds he made, and the mistakes and sins he made, the smiles he spread, the love he gave and earned, and the respect he earned and showed, the choices he made, his efforts, his everything. Choosing this alternate world, over his own real world would simply be denying all of those things, even the sacrifices made for him, Tsuneo couldn't just accept that, no he can't and he wouldn't. He spoke to Margaret and told her how he felt, and such was her reply: with her hands placed on his cheeks “although it's merely five days that we've lived together, I know you wouldn't  fail us, and your reply was most magnificent,  you succeed, but now, as a solution to the desire in your heart, you must fight it, now prepare yourself my chosen one” and so she teleported him to a room black space, where he met this calamity.

She flew with an imaginable speed towards him, and as she was thirty centimeters away from him, she lifted her right leg with an incredible speed that would surely exert a serious amount of force, perhaps enough to shatter his bones, matters not, it was time to move it, Tsuneo crouched dodging the kick, holding her with his hands from her calf  and her ankle, only to throw her to the left, and as she was midair, Tsuneo rushed till he was only three meters away from her, Tsuneo opened his palm to face her and  shot a blast of flames from his mouth, that was followed by a blast of lightning shot from his palm, smoke arose covering his vision, but then he saw two red orbs glittering amidst it, Tsuneo focused with his eyes, only to see a devastatingly fast female rushing towards, he intercepted her destructive punch with a manner, that would allow him to escape in one piece from her attack, and so was his response: he opened his palms and intercepted the right moment, and when her punch was merely five meters away, he held her wrist with his right hand, and her forearm with his left as tightly as he can, and so he would move along with her speed, only because of his holding her hand before she struck him, and as soon as she stopped the young boy jumped fifteen meters away from her, and what shocked him is her well being, she was unharmed, she clearly took the attack he sent towards her, but not even a scratch would be noticed on her, shocked from the sight, he couldn't help but feel devastated, that was one of his strongest attacks, Tsuneo would once again intercept his attacking enemy whom now held his neck, she threw Tsuneo in the air and struck him multiple time with her legs, kicking him here and there, and then she let the boy go by kicking him in his stomach and letting him crash breaking the ground, Tsuneo would cough up blood, but still stand, his whole body was in pain, but still he didn't give up, the woman swiped him off his feet, and punched him on his chest crushing his ribs, Tsuneo's eyes would lose light, but that was not all, Tsuneo was held from his hand and receive much more punches, that roughed him up all the more.

Tsuneo would only cough blood with his wide open light-less eyes, and seeing him as he is she spoke “Giving up dear?” Tsuneo's tears would fill his eyes and so she continued speaking saying “You'll never land a solid hit at me you weakling” Tsuneo's eyes calmed down as he punched her in the stomach with little to no force, and doing that he spoke“Screw you bitch..hehe...I just landed a solid hit...” angered by his degree of stupidity, she punched the boy away towards the black wall which was about  twenty nine meters away from her. Tsuneo began using his head, she said you'll never land a solid hit, does that mean his attack didn't land, she dived into it but that doesn't mean she didn't use some sort of chakra shell to guard herself with...Now it's beginning to show, she made him think she was invincible, but she was not, she merely was not.

But what use is it now, knowing these things? His body's destroyed, and so he recalled Margaret's words “ This world is you world, the world that harbors your emotions, in here you can become the most powerful, but it depends on your emotions, pain will be felt, however, victory depends on you, should you earn it, your powers will be doubled, should you lose, you'll die, it all depends on the powers of your emotions, you must bring out your hidden potential! ”

Tsuneo kept taking these hits, he kept feeling the destructive pain, and just as he was about to pass out, flashbacks lit his way..

Flashback-1

“But above all I assure you that I will teach you how to get the fuck up every time you're beaten down to a bloody pulp. Now quit sulking and show me watch you can really do!

Remembering what his master told him he while attempting to lift himself up by pushing his body up with his hands “Gin-Sensei”

From Matsu his friend:

“Do you honestly think that exacting revenge and killing people is the way to fix your issues? Have you never heard that two wrongs don't make a right? want to exact revenge. You should show the man that you aren't effected. That you're above everything he's done. You should show him... Show him that there's nothing he can do to stop you and that killing those you care about only moves you to become a stronger, better shinobi.”

“Matsu-kun”
he'd push more slightly, and only slightly lifting his body with his hands as the boy's aura began shining to the naked eye, shining a bright white light.

He also remembered what a girl named saiyuki said to him, she was the first girl he was ever attracted to
“You know, I've had someone dear to me die as well. It was my only best friend. But i doubt it was as painful as yours. You seem traumatized by the deaths you witnessed. And if you won't get to know people to not get hurt, you won't have fun either. It is a knife that cuts with both sides. If you make the best of it you will get hurt eventually, in the end. But at least you had fun and pleasure. Everyone dies. It might seem cruel, but everyone dies and i won't let a friend throw his life away, just because of a pain. We are going to let that pain go away! Even if you don't want to go, i will drag you to fun places, you got that, pal?”

He bent his left leg as he had it help him push himself up, his aura began to shine brighter, and as he did so he spoke saying“Saiyuki-chan..”

And promises he made to his best friend and his comrade and friend.

from Shin Takasugi his comrade/friend:
“I never really aimed high...I didn't want to be something major like the head of the anbu, a commander or the mizukage. I just wanted to take care of my mother and sister, I wanted to live forever with them, I have only met you a week ago, I wanted to befriend someone cool like you, although I am a rank higher you always seemed stronger, at heart...I-I wanted to be your friend but you closed your heart, I understood, I thought that perhaps something damaged your heart, that made you Isolated from others, please,  continue to walk the righteous path, and create a better world, I'll be your stepping stone...so please never die...Izuna...will you please take care of my mom and sis In exchange”

“Sh-Shin..” he would slowly stand up half stand, with his legs bent, his stomach also slightly bent, and his arms infront of him.
And from his best friend

“heh...you've always been a shy guy, I  am sorry I left, I had to look for my mother, after knowing she died, I became the way I am, survival of the fittest.....only the fittest will survive, I guess I wasn't one, I bear you no Ill will, and I wont, Just please...make this world a better place to live In, please....promise me”

“Yuu...” he spoke as he completely stood up facing the enemy with a glare that pierced through her very existence. His white aura would light the place, as it burned brighter than the sun, he can never betray the people he loves, and losing here, means so..

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
♦♠♣ATTACK♣♠♦

Tsuneo's aura would burst, explode, and light the place up, surrounding him with his eternal gaze, the gaze that pierced through his opponent, Tsuneo would merely blink into a stronger glare, which made his opponent tremble in fear, his rage, his determination, his will, his love, his whole being, was far more stronger than his opponent, this waved the flag of victory for Tsuneo, and so the young warrior spoke with a superior tone “NO,” pausing for a moment he'd continue “I won't submit to my desire, and by now, you should truly know what I desire...In order to grow up, we must forbid ourselves from certain pleasures, I want to fight, and live in my true world!! the world I grew up in, the world I became me in, I am not really good at speeches like this but, averting my eyes from my real world, would simply mean averting myself from the truth, and lying to myself, I've chosen, and am NOT GOING BACK ON MY WORD” And as he said so he ran with speed beyond imagination from place to the other, as if teleporting, and then he stood infront of her as she aimed to kick him and punch him various times, but no can do, he blocked each one of them and kicked her away with a destructive kick that sent her flying 25 meters away from him.

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬♥Hope♥ ╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

It was simply a heated battle, this must've been the only battle that he faced great odds in, he still never gave up, like his predecessors he continued to fight, and upheld his motto, standing behind it, and never giving up, Tsuneo stubbornness also helped him quite alot in this fight, this is how he always was, although he might seem idiotic in this aspect, it is really what allows him to win, he clings to life and never gives up, he'll willingly sacrifice himself for the safety of others, but will never give up, and although he  wanted that easygoing life, he declined it, he didn't belong there, that was not his life, he served Takeshi the hokage and fought for the hokage Takeshi, his uncle.

I will never give up...I fought, and fought, for what? to exist..I want someone to read my story in a book someday, to read every detail that occurred in my life, I want to be an example of self sacrifice, I sacrificed my soul, and being and hated my village for sacrificing me, but honestly, I chose to accept, I am looked at as criminal, a traitor, not what I truly wanted..But I guess beggars can't be choosy.
I've conquered fear. Many are stained with souls corrupt, hope they locate change when old Enough. A message that I got when growing up, is drink and smoke pot until Ya throwing up. So is the world getting colder? Nah, then I look where them Soldiers are, wonder why I just wrote that bar, where we living is poles Apart. With open hearts I see people building, a bridge to the world to Feed some children, a new light to lead some millions, fight evil, be Resilient. Role models saying 'grip that gun', we Marching to a different Drum. Drugs will bring you a fist of funds but make your journey a twisted One. Just begun to see duty's change, seek truth not pursuit of fame. Some Choosing to fuel them flames, but they looking like fools today. If the Youth decay... Focus dies, time to retrain mobilize, them old ways have been Pulverized, we got a new table to roll that dice. Inner demons like a Poltergeist had us living so cold as ice. But now kids got global eyes. Hopes alive...

I was caught up in fiction I lied to the world, told her a change
Won't follow, I told her don't waste your time anymore, a renegade gotta face a change, stay away from them wasted days now

Break.

And as he spoke the final word, he'd burst towards his enemy striking her here and there, roughing her up, it was time for him to escape these chains of desire, this was his second great breakthrough, he'll never submit to fear,desire, or his own emotions, but instead, he'll converge with them, and become a stronger person that hasn't thrown his emotions aside, to become a shinobi one must abandon their emotions? HUBRIS, it is emotions that strengthen a loser, turning him into a winner..

He once again stood infront of hair, as he spoke to her “It's time to end this,” and as he said so his white aura burned brighter, he would also breath in a devastating amount of air filling his lungs, channeling it with chakra, he would say to himself words that were heard by both, Margaret, and Lilith “I WILL NEVER GIVE UP” and as he yelled so a great giant destructive Chinese  dragon that raged through the area covering the range of everyone's sight.

Light▬

Tsuneo's aura vanished as his opponent appeared broken and weak, Tsuneo approached her gently, as she confessed her feelings, the frustration she held, and informed Tsuneo of her being a part of him, Tsuneo replied with a gentle smile and a hug with two words that he whispered to her“I know~” his kindness filled her heart, dissipating the darkness, soon she faded into white light that entered his heart, Tsuneo's eyes would glow as he gained a new power, a power to fight the darkness with, he's no longer the weakling, but this is still the very beginning. Margaret approached the silent Tsuneo and spoke “You made my heart flutter, I truly enjoyed that fight, but your second fight begins now...Your next opponent is....Me” Tsuneo smiled as he turned to her “I know.” two simple words, but what had him feel a slight bit of doubt, was him not wanting to kill her...If it was a death match.

“The final battle of the first stage begins NOW!!”  So were the words of the floating Margaret that held an open book with cards floating, circulating around her, Tsuneo slipped into a battle stance as their battle began.

Tsuneo's new power will appear truly now, it's time to truly fight with all that he's got, Margaret's going to prove she's far  more powerful then his previous opponent, it's time to show off like a boss would, to make his boss proud, and his brothers and sisters in the Aoi Bara proud, he won't give up, and he will definitely, make them proud and with that being said, his chakra returned to the bursting chakra it was. He's getting fired up, Tsuneo's determination seems to grow only stronger, how many limits will he face and break, truth be told, nothing less can be expected from him currently, he continues to reach new heights, and continues to fight, he doesn't even seem to be flinching in the face of his greatest foes..

I won't give up Margaret I'll win, I must continue to grow stronger.

And so from her position, and his position, a battle of stare down , both have their reasons, and both seek a victory, Tsuneo's new power or her power, still no matter how huge the power he gained is, it is far from his true potential, this is merely the first stage, Tsuneo's heart dances in joy whenever he thinks of the power he's to gain after completing the training assigned to him, and so from both of their positions they flew towards one another, with both of their wills, clashing together, and to truly help him, and strengthen him, Maragret's best option is to go all out on the young Uzumaki.

He seeks power, and she seeks to grant him that power, Tsuneo can't hold back, nor does he plan  on doing so, a minute ago his doubts took over him, he didn't want to kill her, but then she explained, Lilith disappeared? No, Lilith just RETURNED to Tsuneo as she was a part of him, but Margaret's not, so defeating her doesn't mean her death, vanishing. Tsuneo's spot however was incredibly tight; while her life's not at risk, his is. Many things were in his thoughts, as well as many people, He'd like to take the time and worry about his master Gin, but now is not the time or place, he has to face his opponent and think of nothing but his opponent, Tsuneo's focus would not weaver, he would for sure win.

somewhere else

Igor spoke: “Our guest seems to hold infinite potential, we shall aid him in his quest for power, but it is fully his choice how to use his power, whether for the good of the world, or for the destruction of the world, hehe, he, by far, is the most intriguing guest we've had, is he not?”

6K WORDS=

Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb (火遁・火龍炎弾 ~ Katon: Karyū Endan)

Ninjutsu>A-rank

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
“Prove to me; that you're worth my hopes.” Spoke the smiling Margaret with a feint calm, and kind tone that reached out to his very heart soothing its flames, after learning her life is not endangered by the fight, and that his life is, his will to fight strengthened, soothing words are quiet nice. But the boy's resolve would never falter, although he's now stronger than ever, to protect everyone he must grow even more stronger, and one day, when he's strong enough he can, unite the shinobi world, Tsuneo glared at Margaret not with angry eyes, nor with fierce eyes, but with kind calm, and tender eyes.

And so their fight began Margaret and Tsuneo ran towards one another with their maximum speed, she would send out a punch that Tsuneo approached with his open right palm to block, to block her left fist, and as they made contact Tsuneo could feel a slight powerful impact on his palm, that may have seriously injured his frail bone if he was to dodge it the wrong way, his palm might have been crushed, Tsuneo bent her elbow around her neck and turned behind her  striking her to the ground with a kick from his right leg, he would waste no time and drop kick her while on the ground with both of his legs, but no. This time his strike landed not, he looked as the smoke would clear away, only to find that she had dodge it wrongly but with her forearm, she stretched her arm, the one she used to block his second strike to grab his arm and strike him to the ground which she did, Tsuneo would not let pain get the best of him, she would summon a sword that appeared to have taken form from light that generated it in an instant, what was even more scary, is where she aimed her blade ; at his heart. She appears to be 'targeting' his heart, but aside from the silly puns, was Tsuneo going to let his defeat occur, an answer to such question was simple and so he spoke courageously with the voice of a valiant:“Hell no!!” it was not really a conversational sentence; no he didn't demand or await her reply, but he declined. He declined his defeat, his weakness, her victory, and her attack itself, but hell no wouldn't save him from the situation,flaming words were released with a flaming dragon that raged through his lungs to his opponent which pushed her away damaging her slightly, but an armor she materialized at the last instant saved her from an instant loss. And as they were away with the distance separating them, they eyed one another, anticipating each and every move the other made, they both let out a small laugh that lasted no longer than an instant, Tsuneo and Margaret's expressions would turn into that of a serious one, Tsuneo and Margaret would run towards one another once again..

exchanging blows•

They echanged blows, they roughedd one another, a punch here, a kick there, a headbutt there, neither one of them was weakening, they both gave it their all, this fight was surely one of the strongest fights he's ever fought, his past battle, the fight he had a second to go, while different from how it was, it was much easier compared to this one, Tsuneo didn't let up, and nor did she, it was as if he could read her moves, but so was true for her, most of his attacks were futile and so was true for the lady herself..
He would take the chance and steal a glance  at her eyes; 'beautiful' they were, however, beautiful or not he took a slightly different  strike that threw him away int he air, it seems that even the time he takes to steal a glance is far more than enough for her to act efficiently. The boy acted as fast as he could dodging her next attack by rotating his body to the left, she had thrown a drop kick with her right kick the attack came with incredible speed from the right.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.