You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden’s eyes widened and his body froze as Misoka stepped forward and wrapped her arms around in. How many time had he imagined her doing something just like this, only to be pushed away whenever he came close to her. Now that she was the one initiating the display of affection and Bokuden had absolutely no idea how he should react. His hands froze in place mid-air, his fingers hesitant to land on Misoka’s body. As she began speaking however, Misoka’s words would soothe Bokuden’s doubt and he would allow himself to reciprocate the embrace I kind. Placing one hand around her back and the other on her waist, just above the curvature of her hip, he would allow her to say her peace. He wanted to continue to speak to her, tell her that she could never disappoint him, reassure her that she would have his support all the same, but it wasn’t necessary. If she understood him the first time there was no reason to interrupt this moment. It was everything he had been waiting for since they were reunited. If only it hadn’t come too late…

Then, just as quickly as the embrace came, Misoka pulled away from him, clearing her throat and seemingly making a purposeful adjustment in the tone of her voice from one of emotion and compassion to one of formality and procedure. “Yes, of course,” he replied as she spoke of having to leave, “Just give me a moment while I go get it.” However disappointing, Bokuden knew that as nice as that moment was, this was how it had to be. He wasn’t even single anymore. Even as the small voice in the back of his head rekindled old thoughts of Misoka as a lover, the dominant voice demanded the disposal of any such ideas. She had come this far already without him and he was proud of her, but she didn’t need his help anymore. That combined with how persistently she had pushed him away told Bokuden only one thing: He was disposable now. He swallowed that bitter realization and headed to his desk in the next room, picking up two scrolls from the topmost drawer and bringing them back out with him. “This is what I want you to have,” he said as he offered her the scroll in his right hand.

6556~

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
“Interesting,” Misoka muttered, accepting the scroll he had offered her. “That’s how we’ll be able to write each other messages no matter where we are. Why haven’t I thought of that...”
The hint of an amused smile flickered on her face before she put the scroll into one of her flak jacket’s pockets and lifted her gaze. “Thank you. I’ll come see you...” She wasn’t sure why she hesitated. “...tomorrow or the day after tomorrow whenever you have time. I mean, to say goodbye before I go. No, not really ‘goodbye’, more like ‘See you soon’ because I know you'll follow some time later... uh, you get the idea.”
Her voice wavered as she began to stumble over these simple words for reasons she couldn’t quite pinpoint. What had made her so nervous all of a sudden? Was she secretly afraid he might not make time to see her once more? Did it bother her to think about what Bokuden would do in Kumo during her absence?
Misoka feigned a laugh in an attempt to downplay her strange behaviour. She had no idea what was wrong with her.
As soon as Bokuden provided an answer to her question, she said only a few nice, but hushed words and then wasted no time in slipping out the door. Loudly, her heart continued to beat in her chest, driving her forward and away from Bokuden’s house although her thoughts seemed to remain inside.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So soon she would leave the village hidden by clouds and return to the sandy landscapes she had grown up in. And hopefully soon, this nightmare would come to an end, the sweet victory satiating her desire for vengeance.
The air felt colder by the minute. With shaking fingers, Misoka tugged on her gloves and looked up to the endless sky, which always managed to soothe her soul.
She had been running in circles for so long, but now she was finally heading for the finish line. Until that happened, she couldn’t afford to get distracted by anything or anyone.
Every fibre of her being had to be 100% prepared for the upcoming fight.

[Misoka exits]

OOC: I think this is a good time to end the flashback and the thing with Shiori gets "solved" while Misoka is away (aka Bokuden finds out about his girlfriend's unfaithfulness). Which means, next thread in Suna :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.