You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
The Girl named Kokoro claimed that she wasnt beautiful, he would have none of that, You are Beautiful, there are many girls with pretty faces, smooth skin and nioce bodies, they are bland and boring, you two are unique, Saki with your wonderful pink hair, and you Kokoro with everything about you, your teeth and eyes are the first ive ever seen of their like, and i doubt ill see many others with it, am i wrong? hehe he said as he ran his hand threw his hair and slowly moved his left arm around Kokoros shoulder, lightly pulling her slightly closer to him, he giggled and rested his arm around her shoulders, he only hoped that she didnt attack him again like the last time, though he really didnt care, it was just something unique to her.

"So, how do you train you're skills then?'' the question was directed at Kokoro and himself once Kokoro answered he added to Kokoros answer, The sand grounds eh? ,that's a good place to train, and you meditate, oh my god i didnt think anyone else did, in my few hours of spare time that is what i do sweetie, though not at the bottom of a river, my lungs aren't special like yours, im normal unfortunately, thats where you are lucky, you have these things that you can just do, i had to work like crazy for the skills i have, natural ability is amazing huh, and as to how i trained, since i was 4 years old, for 3 hours a day i practice with my puppets, generally alone, to try and hone the puppet technique, and as to your sparring match i would be delighted, though during a spar im not the same as i am now, i have to concentrate like crazy so i cant really talk and what not, it was true, during a fight of any sort, he was very concentrated and he could barely converse, since he used more then one puppet it was as if he were more the one person, it was very hard, he tried to make it seem easy but it was incredibly intense to keep all of the puppets up and going at the same time.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
To sad the beautiful Kokoro had to hide herself. Well that could count for Saki too, but Saki herself didn't really think about that. Kokoro said she Tsumi Sand Grounds. She also meditated... in the bottom of a river? Wait what was wrong with this? But ah, there were jutsu's to make duplicates from nowhere out of water, why wouldn't they allow you to breath underwater? So her family ability allowed them to stay underwater for a longer amount of time? She just wished she knew what her 'family' ability was. Kokoro asked if they wanted to spar later today. "I am sorry, I don't have a real spear yet, so It wouldn't be a fair match. Maybe later." Saki answered. Saki listened to that Kikisu trained since he was 4. That was quite a young age. younger then her when she started training with the spear. She actually forgot when it was, but she would guess 6 year's old or so.

28A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
Kikisu said something that Kokoro would never forget. The boy in white told her that she was beautiful because her inherent traits, the eyes and skin and hands she believed were curses, were unique, stunning. Kikisu thought that the standard of beauty was bland and that Kokoro was something different, something better, entirely. Kokoro stared with wide eyes as she listened to him. She wanted to thank him, but she could not find the right words to give justice to his. Her shoulders relaxed, and her hands loosened their grip around her glass. She flinched slightly as his hand moved over her shoulder. Kokoro let him pull him pull her closer to his side, smiling down at her glass of cherry water.

Kikisu agreed to a sparring match, but Saki unfortunately did not have a spear yet. Kokoro's energy that she had before waned, but she understood. "It's okay, Saki. Tell me whenever you're ready. I'll be waiting," she said as she smiled excitedly.

Kikisu also mentioned his training schedule: practicing puppetry alone for three hours a day. Kokoro lips curled in an impressed smile. Dedication was something she admired. "I practice everyday for as long as I can. I can't practice at night, and I wake up pretty late usually, so that's most of my day." The boy apparently had to rely on his extensive training, as he was not lucky enough to have many inborn abilities. She raised her brow and turned her head to the boy next to him. "What about that invisible string thing? That's special, and it's really cool." She took a long swig of her water, and the glass was now half-empty. "I have a lot of... traits. Not just on the outside." Her shoulders began to tense again. "My blood makes me really strong. Like really strong. And I swim better than I run. And I could literally smell this restaurant before I even saw the sign. But..." She started to hunch forward again. "People are afraid of the Kikawa clan because we're dangerous. And I'm dangerous too. Sometimes. My clan are animals, and people see me as an animal before they even know my name. I'd like to help people, but people don't want my help." Kokoro looked up at Saki and then Kikisu as she asked, "Do you feel that way sometimes, or am I the only one?"

29A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:47 am

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
She hadnt a spear yet, that was an odd thing indeed, a spear user that didnt have a spear, Well i guess that the next spar is just me and Cutie eh? aha, whenever you actually get your weapon though call me up if you want to spar or train, im usually at the Red Scorpion puppet shop, if you ever do end up going there, Just ask for Kiki, same goes for you Kokoro he smiled and giggled to himself, Kokoro then responded to his question, about how she trained almost everyday also, and she commented on his thing about how he had no special inherant abilities, she mentioned that his invisible strings were cool, he then mentioned to her, The strings? yeah only we can do that, but its not in our blood, its our clan jutsu due to the fact that we dont let others learn it, it took me until i was ten to even learn the invisible strings, you were born with these amazing traits he giggled and winked at her.

She then mentioned about how people thought she was dangerous and scary,and about how they were aparently animals, he definitly had something to say about that, Dangerous, hmm we are all ninja my dear, some may consider you dangerous, or even an animal, but i appear less dangerous then most, but power can hide it self, look here, this is something i taught myself,  Kikisu raised his right hand and placed it in front of his body, he left hand sprung into a jutsu, the Barbed Strings jutsu, the spiked sharp strings wrapping around each of the scars on his hand, causing one inch cuts along the scars, they stinged but he kept his composure, See this art that i have, i can make it control puppets in a beautiful art, an everlasting art, but with my own will, i turn it into a deadly sceptical, your beauty that you call a curse is outward, people know about this, your outlook claims to give away this animalisticness, though it is not true, your inside is also as beautiful as your outisde, unlike my okay exterior and less then okay interior he let go of his jutsu, seeing the thin cuts on the lines of his old scars, he giggled and pulled the girl named kokoro, he smiled and laughed to himself again, he then noticed that the drink the girls had were getting low, he then waved the waiter to him and ordered the glasses filled with more flavored water, he passed the waiter a few coins and smiled to him, he wouldnt want the girls drink getting low, he was having such a wonderful day today....
Chakra 114 *Used Barbed Strings*

Accidentily used on alt

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
"Sure thing!" Saki answered as the others were planning to spar soon. She really wanted to join too, but without spear it wouldn't be really fair. She listened that Kikisu wasn't born with his abilities. Well, Saki was born with this seal, but she still didn't knew what is of it. She heard Kokoro mentioning she is really strong, but that other people see her as an animal for it. "I can't tell you much, but I can tell you're not alone..." Saki answered on that. It wasn't that she didn't want to tell more, but that she didn't knew much more. She wasn't entirely sure that the seal was the reason, but she was nearly sure of it. She also didn't knew what it was, but she knew she could learn in due time.

She looked as the boy transformed the strings in barbed chakra wires. That was a useful jutsu. It could harm the foe trying to close in on the puppet user. "I am hated too... I don't even know why. My last family died at my birth." "Saki told with her head down. Why was she talking so much. She wasn't one to tell people that much. Was it because they were so nice to her? This conversation was getting weird on her part too now. What was this feeling inside she felt, and never had felt before? She never knew her parents so she didn't had much to be sad about. But still she wished she could have just met her parents even once, even if it was just to talk to them.

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
Saki and Kikisu were both so comforting. The pink-haired girl reassured Kokoro that she was not alone, a change in her life for once. Still, Kokoro's heart sank when Saki revealed that she is hated for a reason she does not even know and that her family died at her birth. As Saki spoke, she lowered her head. Kokoro's heart could not take seeing Saki, who was so pretty and seemed so friendly, feel so alone and unloved. "I'm sorry," she despondently whispered. "I can't imagine not having a family... Although... my father left us before I was born. I'm like this because of him. And I hope he's dead somewhere for what he did to Mom." Although she never experienced total isolation, she knows an inkling of how it feels. She had grown distant from her overbearing mother, and most of her day is spent training alone or just walking by herself. Kokoro felt like she needed to do something to comfort Saki, to show her that she is there for her. Her hand twitched. She reached over the table slowly and cautiously. She tried to grab onto Saki's closest hand and hold it. Kokoro then smiled like a mother would to her child. They were both alone in this world, but if they were together, they would not have to be anymore.

Kikisu showed Kokoro a jutsu in which barbed strings curved around his hand and sliced into his skin. Kokoro was taken aback and nearly gasped, but Kikisu seemed calm and collected. He told her that he used the jutsu to illustrate that there is a difference between the beauty of outward appearance and the beauty inside, which was a philosophy heard by Kokoro countless times, especially from her mother. But Kikisu's sincerity and compassion gave the words newfound weight. For the first time, the words did not feel like someone was trying to cover up a wound with a bandage. Kokoro watched and flinched as the strings receded back into Kikisu's sleeves, leaving bleeding gashes on his hands. Kikisu apparently thought he had an okay exterior and less than okay interior. "You don't. You've been nothing but sweet and kind to me, to both of us. You laugh, and it makes me smile. And... you're very handsome too. Don't sell yourself short." Kokoro then made a fist and playfully punched his shoulder before giving him a huge smile. Kikisu should feel lucky. Kokoro only punches people she is comfortable around.

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
As it turned out the girl with the pink hairs family died, which was sad but a topic he didnt really want to get into it, he let Kokoro help on the conversion, though then kokoro mentioned something to him, "You don't. You've been nothing but sweet and kind to me, to both of us. You laugh, and it makes me smile. And... you're very handsome too. Don't sell yourself short." At that he blushed shyly and brushed his hands threw his hair, he tried to say something to her but couldnt, he somehow couldnt find the words for it...not finding the words was something that he usually didnt do.

He then relized how long he had been here, and how much training he had to do, he said to the two girls, Oh my god i must leave now, my training is late now, im so sorry for leaving so quickly i had a wonderful time, if you two want to train, im open whenver he then turned to kokoro and whispered in her ear, How about a date in a week, 8pm , just meet me outside of here, we'll get dinner he then lightly kissed her on the cheek, and took his leave, he stood up and bowed to the two girls and threw his puppet over his back and said to the two girls one more time, I look forward to training with you two he then left and went to his training area...
*Exit Thread*

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
It's... alright I guess. She told Kokoro. She couldn't really feel what she felt. At first she wanted to say something like. 'No you don't want that' But she realized in time that she possibly couldn't know that herself. So she just didn't say anything else as it might bring up a quarrel. The last thing she wanted was a fight with the people that might be her friends. The other boy seemed like in a hurry. Maybe he was late for something. "See you later, Kikisu! Saki shouted him after. Which caused a lot of people too look at her. She wasn't sure what to do. But Saki still had some time."Do you still wish to drink something? I don't mind. I can get some new if you wish." She openly asked Kokoro, after finishing her drink. She really wanted to do this for her, as she believed them to be friends.

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
Upon hearing Kokoro's words, Kikisu shyly brushed his hair back and blushed. Kokoro recognized the look on his face, the look with which she was all too familiar: wanting to say something, but not knowing the words. Kokoro flashed him an ingenuous smile. Kikisu then stood up in sudden surprise. He excused himself hurriedly, losing track of time. He then leaned forward and whispered the time of their date in her ear before kissing her on the cheek. A chill tingled down her spine, and her cheek flared red. Still in shock, Kokoro did not notice Kikisu bow and walk away through the bustling restaurant. He... he just... Kokoro's thoughts were at a standstill as she sat at the table staring vacantly into space. Waves of warm and cold overwhelmed her body.

Saki's voice finally woke Kokoro out of her trance. "Wh-wh-what?" she stammered. Saki's question was processed by her frantic brain after a few seconds. "Oh! Yes please! See if you can get that cherry flavored water for me," she chirped. Reaching into her hoodie pocket, she removed a few Ryo and placed it on the table in front of Saki.

Kokoro stared down at her twiddling thumbs while Saki got the new drinks. She was anxious to find out more about Saki, her new friend. When the pink-haired girl returned, Kokoro blurted out with untamed excitement in her voice, "So!" Realizing how loud she was, she lowered her voice to a projected whisper. "So, what do you uh... do... for fun?" She asked as she gave her the biggest smile.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki didn't see the kiss as she was out of sight then. She did see Kokoro getting red and dazing of in nothing. "eh what's the matter? Kokoro, you alright?" She asked worrying about her new friend. What could have gotten into her? Was she cold? She also seemed far away? Did Kikisu use a prank on her with some kind of stealthy jutsu or something? When she eventually answered she hesitated a second. She didn't mind paying for it herself but it could be that she didn't want to depend on others. In any case she took her money and went to the bar.

When she later returned with two more cherry flavored waters she went to sit opposite and gave her back the change money. She heard Kokoro shouting "so" Why did she had to shout so loud all the people in the bar were finally looking at their own table again. When she shouted the eyed back at their table for a moment. She then asked what Saki did for... fun? Well Saki actually didn't know what to do for fun. "I guess training with a stick with a blade attached. People tend to leave me alone when I am training. Most likely because I am sort of armed then. How about you Kokoro?" She answered while asking the question back at Kokoro. She really needed to find a hobby or something, she just didn't have much choice the last years. Maybe now things would go different.

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
Seeing Kokoro's reaction to Kikisu's kiss, Saki, concerned, asked what was the matter. Kokoro stammered as she tried to answer. Her stomach was tense from embarrassment, and her cheeks had not yet returned to their original hue. "N-n-no, no, no. Nothing's wrong. I just... didn't expect him to kiss me." Kokoro's shoulder's raised and touched either side of her neck. She brought her hands closer to her body. Kokoro had never been kissed on the cheek by anyone else besides her mother. She felt a warm tingle throughout her body. Her heart raced, and she could not think straight. She did not like the feeling of her body spiraling out of control. The more the feeling lingered, the tighter her frame became.

Saki later returned with the two cherry waters and change from the purchase. Kokoro held out her hand as Saki gave her the change, and she reached across the table to grab her drink. "Thanks, Saki," she chimed with a smile. She immediately brought the cup to her lips and took a hefty gulp. She hummed delightfully as she felt a wave of zingy sweetness

Saki answered her question, saying, "I guess training with a stick with a blade attached. People tend to leave me alone when I am training. Most likely because I am sort of armed then."

"Same," Kokoro replied, "but I don't mind training alone. I mean, it's boring, but I can focus on my training more that way." Saki then asked Kokoro what she does for fun. "Oh, I like to train too. I do it daily. And I love the outdoors. The sun on my skin, the cloudless sky above me, sand between my feet. I love to swim too. There's an oasis I like to go to sometimes. Maybe we can go together sometime," she said with a tiny smile. "And I really love flowers. My favorite is a lily," she explained as she pointed the pin in her hair decorated with an imitation lily. Kokoro then took another large sip of the cherry water. "I know I've kinda said this before," Kokoro began in a gentle, wispy voice, "but I really like your dress. I really do. Black is a bold color, and you wear it so well... I don't wear dresses very often." Kokoro shrugged. She never really cared for prettying herself for other people. "Where'd you get it? I'm curious."

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Wait he kissed her? So she liked her as well that much. Saki would do that as well, but she wasn't sure if it was appropriate. She decided to let it slide as she didn't even know if Kokoro liked girls. As it seemed she liked boys. Whens he returned with the strange colored water she saw Kokoro drink some of it. Saki followed by drinking a little of it. It was so sweet. She could see her drinking this more often. She really liked sweet food for some reason.

She found training alone boring however. Well it wasn't pleasant but it was at least people tended to leave her alone. If she wasn't training they were shouting mean things at her. Which Saki hated a lot. She also mentioned an Oasis. She also asked Saki if she wanted to go swimming there once with her. Such a nice chance wasn't for Saki to miss. "Sure whenever you want. Looking forward to it!" Saki said, somewhat enthusiastic. Kokoro said she liked flowers. Saki herself never really looked at flowers, she usually just ignored them a lot. "Thank you again then!" she said when Kokoro praised her dress. Saki was asked where she found that dress. "I just happened to find it in the orphanage I grew up in. Nobody either wanted it or they didn't fit in it. So I got it." And that was about all she ever got in that place. Everything else she had either to fight for or to work hard for. Most likely both.

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
"Sure whenever you want. Looking forward to it!" Saki chimed enthusiastically when Kokoro invited her to go to the oasis with her.

Kokoro's disposition brightened suddenly. Her smile grew larger, and the aura of glee it radiated was almost infectious. "Really? That's great!" she exclaimed excitedly as she perked up in her seat. Kokoro always went to the oasis alone, and as fun as it was, she never had the opportunity to share such a breathtaking and fun experience with anyone else. This was her first opportunity. Kokoro became so giddy she was practically lifted off of her seat.

When Kokoro complimented Saki's dress, Saki thanked her. "I just happened to find it in the orphanage I grew up in," she responded. "Nobody either wanted it or they didn't fit in it. So I got it."

Kokoro slouched again. She did not mean for her compliment to stir up memories of the orphanage or her deceased family. Her smile diminished, and her complexion lessened in radiance. "Oh," Kokoro responded quietly. "I'm sorry to bring that up again." She grasped her glass tight. "Um... If you don't mind me asking... what happened to your parents? You don't have to... tell me... if you don't want to..." She broke eye contact with Saki, looking down at the table. Her question was fueled partly by curiosity but mostly by this itching feeling of deep concern, something that Kokoro had rarely felt. She wanted to follow that foreign emotion. She wanted to make sure that someone cared about Saki. She wanted to show Saki that she would be there for her as her friend.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki was glad Kokoro was so happy about going to the oasis with her. It brought Saki in a better mood as well. She just couldn't help smiling a little when the beautiful girl in front of her seemed so open and happy. It was a little sad she had to bring up her parents or the orphanage. It was all in the past and she should begin anew now. Though it was frightening she wouldn't stop just because. "I... I don't know." Saki answered truthfully. It was harder to say then she first imagined. She didn't really knew more then that they both died when she was very young. She didn't knew much more. Only That her mother might have died from childbirth. But what caused it wasn't known to her either. It really sucked more that she didn't knew what actually killed her parents. She heard her father died on a mission but nothing more about him. In truth, she didn't knew much about her parents, both life and death. She knew that Kokoro didn't want to bring up the orphanage again, she couldn't know that she got it there. One would think that a dress this beautiful wouldn't lay around there. She drank from her glass before continuing. "How is the Oasis? What does it look like?" Saki asked the other girl. She herself hadn't been out of Suna so she couldn't really know.

Kokoro

Kokoro

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry this took so long. School has been really rough recently)

"I... I don't know." Saki answered earnestly.

Kokoro hung her head down, letting her bangs fall before her face. Her shoulders sank. "Oh... I'm... sorry..." she mumbled quietly. Saki was truly alone, and the mere thought of that tore Kokoro's heart apart. Kokoro's mind ventured to grim hypotheticals, thinking where she would be if she did not know or have her parents. She'd be a child of the street or alone in an orphanage or worse. She held back the tears with all of her might, and she nearly drove herself to illness. She looked up again and saw that Saki was not sad. She was calm, even smiling. This smile was the warmest, most inviting, most beautiful, most ingenuous smile Kokoro had ever seen, and she could not help but smile too, albeit with a much weaker one.

Saki asked what the oasis was like. "The Oasis is wonderful," she responded in a relieved sigh. Her memories enveloped her like the cool waters of the oasis. "Everything is so green and so lush. There are so many trees to climb, trees that you can leap off of into the water. The water is the perfect temperature, cold enough to relieve you of the sun and warm enough to make you feel weightless, like you're melting away. It's always crystal blue, and it's always filled with animals looking for a drink and the most beautiful plants you've ever seen." Kokoro could barely contain herself. She could not control her wide and bright toothy smile and her anxious bouncing. "So, when do you want to go?"

41A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Ninja in the sand. [open/no kill] Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 am

Shieldtsu Nel

Shieldtsu Nel

D-rank
"I need water, again...." I gasped, as I walked past a bar. No matter how optimistic i tried to be, there was something I just couldn't change. I needed to have a drink atleast every hour or else I would die. I was having too much trouble getting comfortable with the climate here in Sunagakure.

I stopped at the bar and walked in, to give myself a break. I ordered the "Cactus Special" without knowing what it contained. It sounded refreshing though, which is exactly what i needed. "Chill out. You haven't been here long enough to think that you can began to get comfortable."

As I waited for my drink, I looked around the bar and I noticed two girls sitting in a dark corner. They were really pretty. I looked at them for a little while, without realizing that I might be imposing..

word count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.