You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SParring with the ninja (open, no kill) Empty SParring with the ninja (open, no kill) Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang stood in the center of one of the many sparring arenas in the villages training grounds, around him were 9 genin, and two chuunin, they were in a sort of squad formation and stood in their appriote stances some with crude and dull blades and others with kunai and shuriken, and even a few in a taijutsu pose,
For this training session you will all attack me with the intent to kill, believe me, if you don't there is no point in doing this, and know this chuunin I will leave a couple bruises on you, start whenever you want, any jutsu is good as well... As he looked around at the crowd none moved, they all looked at each other and awaited someone else to go first, no one wanted to be the first to tangle with Wolfgang Miho Osada, but thankfully after a few moments the two jutsu made a flurry of handsigns, and inhaled and lauched two large water bombs at wolfgang, in a normal fight Wolf would easily just counter it with his own jutsu but he wasn't able to do that, the genin would be caught in the wide berth that is his jutsu, with leathal reprucussions, so instead, he rolled backwards a few meters as they collided together and sprayed everywhere, the spray blinded Wolfgang for a moment, but his ears were sharp, he heard the two chuunin jump at him he rolled forwards and rolled in a corksqrew motion, turning to face his assailants, and then suddenly smiled at he relized that they were genin, and they were following him forwards, and as they got close they swung at him with large bastard swords, though dull they would really mess a guy up on impact, even if wolf wouldn't feel it, though as wolf cartwheeled over both of the attacks he noticed how much he had  gotten better, when he was younger he was as slow and dull as the genin, and now he was anbu. though before he could delve into the thought he heard three more men behind him, they all had kunai and were ready to strike as he backed into them, instead, he swung around and jumped at them, swinging his foot around and catching the knee of one and grabbing the leg of the other and throwing him, th eother hesitated for a moment and that gave Wolfgang what he needed, he threw forward a swift Spartan kick directly in the chest, only at half strength, knocking the wind out of the guy and sending him 5m back into the dirt, Wolfgang smiled wide as a hail of shuriken suddenly flew at him , Wolfgang flew back as roughly 20 shuriken nailed him in the chest, arms, head, and shot him into the walls of the training ground, Wolfgang heard a gasp from the chuunin and genin, but suddenly all of the shuriken were sticking in a medium quantity of water from a nearby puddle, making the weapons fall in a piles of clinks, Wolfgang now stood behind the group of the ninjas, a wide grin on his face as the two chuunin turned to face him, just as he rushed forwards and sent a huge left hook to the kidney of the chuunin, making him scream in pain as he fell to a knee, the other rushed him before the genins could even react to the situation, the chuunin sent a left kick to wolfgangs head, and then a quick right jab to his throat area, Wolfgang hopped the kick, then took the punch to his chest with a smile, to which the chuunin suddenly adorned the look of a frightened animal, not before Wolfgang grabbed the left arm and twisted his own body, flipping the chuunin over and sending him flying over the genins who were only now reacting to him, they were turning and pulling more weapons out of their holsters, but he was faster, Wolfgang knocked the weapon out of the nearest hand and kicked it high into the air, to which all of the genin looked up at it, a very simple mistake.

Wolfgang made a flurry of simple handsigns for one of his first jutsu, the boil ball jutsu, all it really did was smart the skin and knock you back, so he really had no problem using it on the genin, if only to break the crowd, as they looked up Wolfgang threw the first one forward, and quickly throwing another behind and the other to his right, all of them hit the ground roughly the same time, sending the crowd of new ninja flying in random directions, they rolled across the ground as Wolfgang stood there giggling to himself, he was proud of the two chuunin, the only problem was that they were not fast enough, as for the genin, they were far too unskilled, though they did seem to understand teamwork, which was good, they had even coordinated a strike with shuriken on him, a lot of genin felt unconfortable using leathal force, these ones at least were able to attack him
Is there anyone else who thinks they can one on one with me ?
WC800

Velgrin

Velgrin

D-rank
The nord sat a short distance away from the display, watching this highly-skilled opponent taking down a whole swath of other ones of these…genin. There were a few that he thought were also chuunin (if he was getting the ranking system right) but for the most part, they all looked like children against the goliath fellow that fought against them. To Velgrin, this man reminded him of the maul-wielding warrior that had practically desecrated their ancestral home with his power. That or his sacreligiousness- Velgin wasn’t exactly sure.

Still, the prospect of combat excited him- he hadn’t exactly seen anyone at this level of skill before, and he wanted to test his own mettle against them, despite the fact that he was quite certain he wouldn’t be able to defeat him, he was pretty sure he could at least give the man a run for his money. The one thing he noted amongst the genin, even those that did attack is they lacked that killer’s instinct. They did not /want/ to hurt that giant fellow before them, or at the very least, felt that they couldn’t.

Velgin, on the other hand, had been born quite literally in the midst of combat, and it had been in his blood since he was a lad. Fighting to kill was something he was very, very used to and he wondered if that alone might catch this other person off-guard. Then again, with how well he’d handled himself up until this point, he doubted that might be the case. Still, Velgrin couldn’t suppress a grin as the other called others out, asking if there was anyone else that might be able to take him on.

The nord stood up then, moving to walk past the other genin, taking a bastard sword from one of them as he did so. ”I don’t know for sure if I can go one-on-one with you, but I’m damn sure willing to try it out and see,” Velgrin said with a wide grin, his eyes wide with excitement. He didn’t really get the chance to go all out and fight against others that held a great level of skill. Most of his battles in his youth had been in a massive scale, ranging from other grunts to children like himself, so the idea of getting to go toe-to-toe with someone who had this much skill and experience was something that was exciting to him.

He could hear the murmuring behind him, but he certainly didn’t care- he’d take on this fellow without hesitation. He had learned already at a young age that you couldn’t get stronger if you didn’t push your limits, and right now, he was going to be pushing his limits to the absolute maximum if he wanted to stand a chance against this guy before he was knocked out entirely. Still, his own confidence was bringing him to the point where he would even think to challenge him in the first place. His hand tightened on the hilt of the bastard sword, its familiar weight making him feel a bit more at-ease with handling this opponent.

”Granted, I figure that you’d roast me normally, so why don’t we make it fun…” he stated, before he leveled the point of the sword at the man, holding it one-handed, as if it were a stick rather than a hand and a half sword. ”None of that jutsu, chakra junk,” Velgrin spoke, and honestly, it almost felt a little blasphemous for him to deny a shinobi the right to use their ability, but this guy was strong enough that it almost certainly wouldn’t matter.

“Velgrin Völzung,” he spoke, giving his name to the other, before he paused. “Or is it Völzung, Velgrin, the way you all introduce yourselves here?” before he eventually shook his head. ”Whatever. I’m challenging you. I want to see what the difference in power truly is, in this land.”

((696))

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
”I don’t know for sure if I can go one-on-one with you, but I’m damn sure willing to try it out and see
Wolfgang heard right behind him, it came from a older youth behind him, he turned to face the man and stopped his ape for a moment as well, the voice came from a 6ft3 teen that had red highlights in his hair, he was a realy large boy, Wolfgang remembered the last time that he was that height, Wolfgang was around 14 when he was that tall, but he was abnormal.
That's the spirit! Ive been waiting for someone with your courage, youre not from here though are you? Ive seen youre people big burly ones, I can tell by the way you wield that sword Wolfgang cracked his neck and took off his vest, deciding against its protection, he was now wearing only his black tank top and his gray and brown splotched pants, on his hip was where his Katar lay, though he knew that that weapon would be too strong, on his lower back was where he kept his many senbon, his serrated Kunai was hidden inside his armband on his left arm, he pulled it out and smiled, the blade was 10 inches long and serrated down both sides,

”Granted, I figure that you’d roast me normally, so why don’t we make it fun…” ”None of that jutsu, chakra junk''

Wolfgang let out a large bellowing laugh, since the jutus that he had used was one of his first and by far one of his weakest. No problems kid, I wont use any of my jutsu, though the jutsu I was just using was honestly my weakest jutsu, but if what you are looking for is a challenge of strength, you are going to have a hard time with me boy! Wolfgang started walking in a circle inspecting his new sparring partner, he was defintly built for the fight though...on the face of this teen Wolfgang could see inexperience, he was going to hopefully sober this Kid up really quick,

The power of the land hidden in the mist resides within me, so bring it on, you get the first swing, ill let you attack first...you can end it here if you want Wolfgang flipped his serrated weapon into a backwards grip, smiling at the boy in front of him, Hopefully my furry buddy over there doesn't join in, he loves a good scrap, don't you Saru He heard the ape grunt behind him and making ''ooh ooh ah ah'' sounds
(sorry for the wait I didn't notice you posted)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.