You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neci

Neci

D-rank
~The Day after Friends Death~
Neci woke up and decided against his red clothes for the day, he did not even shower this morning, he just went to his clothes drawr and grabbed himself a jet black oair of pants and slid them on solemly, he then grabbed a baggy black shirt and slid it over his head, he didnt even bother putting gel in his hair this morning, he wasnt feeling up to it or even feeling up to moving around, but he had to go somewhere, he had to visit her grave, though there was no body in the ground beneath it he had to do something for her, she was so...happy then it had all gone down hill from there and had killed her, he looked in his mirror, why was he alive and she dead, he should have done something for her he should have been the one thrown into the door to hell, it was so aptly named to him, it had sent his entire life to hell.

She was gone now though, and he had to deal with it somehow, and he was going to start on his path to forgiving himself, though the power gained was no where near the loss he had suffered, he wished there was a way to bring her back, but of course there wasnt.

He looked into the mirror and looked at himself, he appeared as if he were a shade, he was in all black and his hair was down and ugly looking, he looked terrible but he didnt care about himself at the moment, he left the house as is and started walking to the graveyard where her toumbstone was at, he would probaby be there all day if he could help him, he didnt have anything else at the moment that he wanted to do and he just wanted to visit her, though the family already had a service he didnt go to it, he felt too much the blame when he had heard of the service, and since she was a ninja as well they had assumed it was a batle of some sort, since the only person who knew she was missing was Neci and he didnt want the parents to feel like there was a danger in the village, since one of the men who assaulted them were never found, he would finally pay his respects...

Neci

Neci

D-rank
He arrived at the graveyard shortly after 10 am, he looked at the yellow sands and graves, he knew where hers were, he looked long and hard to find it even though he knew where it was in general there were just so many graves, so many lost dreams and ended lives. When he found her stone he stopped dead in his tracks, it was right there in its eternal beauty, the name carved in the front in itali nice lettering, Here Lies Ikata Momochi the sight made him tear up, but once he relized what he was doing he rubbed is eyes and walked over to it and knelt on the ground in front of it placing a bouquet of roses and tulips right in front of her name, he then talked to her, though he doubted that he could be heard he had to do it anyway, he said in a quiet soft voice, Im...so sorry Ikata i wish i could have helped out more then i did, i...i just wish i was able to protect you more, im alive and more powerful then ever, but its not worth it, why should i have more power and be unable to use it on someone who i wish i could have protected, im so so sorry and i hope you would have forgave me, i swear i will keep coming here to visit you, you died like a real ninja, you were a shinobi, He stayed there and stared at the stone, barely blinking his black and red eyes, that have seen things he wish he didnt, he had no problem dealing with death if it was on a mission, but this was different...this was closer to him...

700 so far, still need 1300 more

Neci

Neci

D-rank
~Later that day~
Neci kept looking at the stone, reading over the name, looking at all that was left of her and her life it was a meager thing the stone, but it would suffice for him for the moment, but while he sat and mourned her soul he heard someone walking around behind himself, he looked around and saw a man in a long coat and a long grey beard, he was also holding a long wooden and steel shovel, he asked him a question, What would a ninja like you be sitting in a graveyard for boy? Neci looked at him for a few seconds and answered solemnly, I lost a...friend the look the man gave him next was a thoughtful one, he looked at neci long and hard, then he nodded and continued on his path, humming a tune to himself, the man seemed to understand fully what was going on. He sat there for a few moments before he heard the scream of a man, he wondered what was going on, he was obliged to check it out as well, as a ninja of Sunagakure. Neci stood up and walked over to the sound, and what he found angered him more then anything else in his life thus far, standing there was three masked men holding the old man at Kunai point, laughing like they were little school girls over it, as if something was funny, they looked at Neci and one of them nodded to him to get Neci. Neci grabbed his Arakh and pulled it out of its scabbard and started spinning it around as the man approached him, the man seemed over confident in himself, they must not have seen his headband wrapped around his left leg. The kunai came at him in a flash, though he was ready for it, his arakh flew into it the moment he activated his Lightnig Edge on his blade, hitting it off of the edge of the kunai in a shower of sparks and the moment the sparks flew up Neci kicked the left knee of his aggressor, causing him to slightly stumble and open himself up to the attack, and the moment before Neci swung he realized something, he noticed the face of the man was too similar to the one he seen at the door to hell, this was the man, and he had survived, his arm was doubled in strength as he swung low at the back of the knees of this kid, he cut the tendons as if they were butter and made him drop to one knee, which gave him the chance to attack once more, and too finish this damned emotional battle, but that idea was cut short when he saw a kunai fly at him from one of the other guys, the knife slammed into his left shoulder and knocked him back a few feet, then he saw one more guy come up with a club, he tried to bring his arm and sword up but he couldnt do it, the kunai was in between a joint and stopped his block, then all went black and red when the club slammed him on the head...what next could his life get any worse...
1253/2000

Neci

Neci

D-rank
He heard the click and click of the shovels picking at the ground as he felt the dirt being thrown onto him, his head hurt like crazy and he felt very tired, though he knew that sleep would be his death and he kept his eyes open, he saw that there was one man with a shovel and another holding another body, they were burying him for what he did at the gate to hell, though that wasnt his fault...Suddenly he saw her again, Ikata looked at him with a scowl, he thought to himself...No NO NOO!!! he spit and started to walk away, he grabbed for her but noticed that his hands were bound...he had not killed her, he loved her and then that was taken from him.

The wounds from the gate of hell felt like they just happened, all of them coming back to him, he was now angry, no longer sad for her, he sat up slowly, as to not let them know that he was awake, he looked up as the man kept shoveling, he was the man who hit him with the club, by the club on his hip with the now dry blood on it, he slid to the left of the hole in the ground and started to shimmy out of his rope bindings, he had to get out, he had to...prove to her...

He got out of his binds and looked up again, he spied his weapon laying inside the old grave keepers chest, how dare they they had no right, that was his weapon and to stain it with the blood of the innocent, he...had enough...

He jumped up and out of the hole, grabbing the blade and facing the digger, he jumped back and pulled out a kunai, he threw it at him with a practiced throw while yelling, STAY DEAD FUCKER!!! Neci wasnt going to lose that easily, he parried the kunai and rushed the man, while activating his Lightning Edge on his blade, causing it to glow blue with raiton chakra, he sliced the man from navel to groin, opening him to the world, his face was one of terror, though he had no mercy for this man, not now , he kicked him in the hole and continued on to look for the rest of the killers, he found them dicing in the shack that the keeper stayed in, they were drunk and stupid, he barged in and sliced them to bits, leaving them where they were, he was going to leave them the same mercy that they gave him....none...he then felt something surge inside him and he knew once again that Sacrifice had paid for more power, he had awoken he level two sharnigan...the prices that he paid for it were sad... he dropped to his knees and let go of his blade, he looked to the sky and saw that the sun was coming up, he laughed to himself, and said aloud, Im...so sorry Ikata, i would have been a terrible boyfriend, i didnt mean for any of this to happen, im so...so so so sorry, i would give anything to be with you again, though i kno there isnt anything in this world that i could give, Goodbye my Sweet...rest easy and relax, i still got your back He shed one tear, it rolled down his right eye onto his face and fell into the dirt, that was the last tear he shed for her, though the loss still hurt he wasnt going to let it control him, he was going to move forward...for if he looked back now he was lost, though the price of power kept raising and raising higher and higher, and how he kept paying it without wanting to baffled him, he didnt want the dojutsu of his clan if it meant his loves death, he didnt want to make it more powerful if it meant that he was going to get buried while he spit at him, the power wasnt worth it....he put hi blade into its holder and got up and dusted off himself, for the last time he left the graveyard, he wasnt scorning her...he was moving on, this was the life of the shinobi, one who walked the path of life and death everyday was bound to mess up somewhere, though if this was his duty...death that is, why was the taste so sour in his mouth, and why did it make him so much sadder...

Sharingan level two COMPLETE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.