You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
There he was, lying unconscious on the shoreline of kumogakure, it's been years since he was struck unconscious in the raging ocean, his survival is a miracle, his heart was beating, his body regained its warmth as the sun blazed upon him. He sunk into the ocean of his despair, his coma, for four years, only to have his memory wiped clean. The red eyed boy was trapped in the ocean of his dream and nightmares for four years, no matter what he saw in his dreams, whether it was true despair, eternal hope, or eternal pain, he couldn't escape from it, he was trapped in it, and although these four years of his life were mere illusion, the pain he lived through in his dreams was nothing but a mere illusion, but a dream lasting four years can surely bring one to the brink of their sanity, confusion might strike them, but no, not Dante, he was no mere child of the uchiha clan, he has these piercing eyes of his, that pierce through all illusion.

Wet were his clothes, warm was his skin, nothing was what his memory held, except for the memories of him being a shinobi, and the memories of his ability to speak. He lied down as his mind was sending out its farewells to his nightmares, it was time to escape, time to break these bars of illusion, it was time to exist once again, the miracle granted to him, was one worthy of living for, wake up crimson eyed uchiha, for your new life awaits you, fear nothing, this is no curse, this is but a mere blessing, walk this path of yours and live up to the expectations fate had placed upon you, correct the mistakes of this world, and eliminate the lies that suffocate this world, rejoice, rejoice, you've been reborn a new.
He is to wake up by the soul of his savior, he'd repay the debt once strong enough, he'd surely do,  and as his lying body awaited the footsteps of his savior, were like knocks on the door to his freedom, they're to open the door that binds him to the world of illusion and free him.

Last edited by Crimson on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
How long had it been?

She could barely remember the last time she’d had a training session without being shadowed by bodyguards.
It was early morning when she set out, the first sun rays peaking through scattered clouds lingering across the sky.
Misoka breathed in the air contently. As it seemed, things were really taking a turn for the better. All she needed every once in a while was to take the time to enjoy that simple truth.
“But please be back for lunch, dear!” her father’s friend Nami interrupted her moment of peace, calling out from behind her.
“Of course!” Misoka assured the woman, giving her a short nod before continuing her way into Kumogakure’s wilderness.
Truth be told, she wasn’t sure where exactly the training grounds were located at.
..Whatever. It might take a little bit of searching, a little bit of asking around, but in the end, she would surely get there. And hopefully soon. Otherwise, Nami would complain about her absence and blame Misoka’s father for his daughter’s bad behaviour who would, in turn, frantically deny the latter and come to the ‘obvious’ conclusion that something must have happened to her.
An amused smile tugged at the corners of Misoka’s lips as she imagined that scenario in her mind, including Nami’s thousand “Oh”s when she was anxious.

Time passed by as it always did, the air growing warmer with the rise of the sun, but the ominous training grounds had still not come into view. Instead, Misoka eventually found herself by the ocean that parted Kumo from the water country, the soft sound of waves splashing against rocks reaching her ears. The sea glistened in the sun as though trillions of diamonds were hidden in it. Misoka’s eyes widened slightly, taking in the beauty of nature before her.
Until her gaze fell on a person lying in the sand. Not moving.
It couldn’t be…! Her heart skipped a beat, only to race twice as fast when she wasted no time in running over to the person… the boy. Immediately, Misoka fell to her knees and placed her head upon his chest… listened. There. A heartbeat.
Misoka heaved a sigh of relief. He was only unconscious. He was alive.
Due to her hasty actions, stray strands of hair had drifted loose from her ponytail, trailing down on the boy’s face. She hoped her glove wasn’t too cold – she hadn’t worn the Karisuma training clothes in quite a long time – as she touched his cheek.
“Hey,” she whispered. Someone had once told her that you should wake an unconscious person with nothing but gentleness. Well, she would find out soon whether this proved to be correct. Lifting the back of the boy’s head slightly with her hand, Misoka added, “Hey, wake up. Everything’s fine. You’re safe.”
His clothes were soaked; he must be freezing. Fortunately, the sun would serve as a source of warmth for him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
And thus, he awoke in her arms[Plot][no kill][invite only][training][flashback] Red_po18

The wind blew, the footsteps rushed, the sun blazed, and the abandoned boy, was rescued. Softly spoken words alongside a gentle touch awoke the young red eyes shinobi. She spoke gently in a whispering voice saying "Hey," her first word was the followed by a sentence that was said with the same gentle tone "Hey, wake up. Everything's fine. You're safe." she whispered into his frozen soul waking it up from the deep ocean called sleep, tell anyone you want about it, a boy floating on the surface of the ocean, survived four years, but we'll do tell if we had any memory of that. How he survived was a question, perhaps this question may never find its answer, for there's no certain believable explanation to this.

His beautiful red eyes shone like red gems under the blazing sun as his eyelids were softly lifted. The boy looked at the person holding him only to see a beautiful young lady with beautiful blonde hair and crystal pure blue eyes, was it an angel? he thought to himself, as he tried moving his body, but no can do, he spoke in a sweet whispering tone "Where am I?......Who are you..." he knew  nothing, where he is, who he is, and what he  is, everything was foggy in his head, and his eyes, although shining beautifully, they were empty exactly like his memory.

His vision was blurry, but soon it reverted to his usual normal vision, he tried standing but nothing worked, he did stand but he was trembling with his knees bent a little, and it seemed he needed rehab, but his body was working far too well for one that has been in his slumber for four years, his hat would fall off exposing his hair and his face, he proved to be a good looking attractive young man, fair white skin, beautiful red eyes, and a dark brown hair with a silver tint to it, but he had bags under his eyes, and his stomach made a small rumbling sound, after all its been four rough years, he had sand on his face and clothes too.

As he stood firmly he took his very first steps with a little bit of difficulty, he moved his palm offering the girl a handshake but he was too weak to stand up he fell on her, even though he tried as hard as he can to keep his stance, he fell on her hoping she would catch him, he wouldn't want to hurt her. He spoke saying "thank you for saving me, and sorry....I don't know why....but I can't seem to stand up for some reason...." his tone was a whispering gentle one. He's causing so much trouble for the young maiden, he had to apologize, but never the less, he was dazzled by her beauty, he couldn't resist saying it "You're very beautiful..."

He once again tried standing up, and luckily, he succeeded in doing so, he started throwing punches and moving his body, that helped him regain his muscle memory, which proved effective as he was capable of regaining a part of his lost power. He looked at the girl and started blushing, he appreciated what she did, but didn't know what to say, and until now, he didn't tell her of his name, he was trying to figure it out, but somehow he seems to have forgotten his name and his clan as well, has he truly been reborn?

He spoke to her saying "Nice to meet you." he didn't include his name, because as of today, he had no name, perhaps, she'll lend him one? and thus, began the relationship between the bright blue eyes girl, and the crimson eyes boy.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
The boy’s eyes fluttered open hesitantly, revealing a rich, crimson colour which took Misoka by surprise. Such red eyes were seldom seen, at least if it wasn’t for a clan’s special doujutsu. Combined with his pale skin and dark hair, they only seemed to stand out even more.
“Where am I…? Who are you…?”
His voice snapped her out of her thoughts, prompting her to reassure him that there was nothing he had to fear anymore, but before she could say the words, he already tried to rise to his feet. The red and white cap fell from his head as the mysterious boy struggled to adopt his balance, knees and hands trembling. Quickly, Misoka stood up as well in case he needed any help. As it seemed, however, he then managed to stay in an upright position by himself, letting his gaze sweep over her before he held out his hand.
Even without commenting on his actions, it remained clear that this was his way of saying hello. A slight smile spread across her lips. When she wanted to accept his handshake, though, the boy suddenly lost his balance, may it be because he tripped over his own feet or because his strength had lost him. Either way, Misoka instinctively reached out and caught him, more than glad that he was neither a giant nor an overly muscular person.

“Careful! Are you alright?” she asked, a note of concern slipping into her voice. The dark circles under his eyes as well as the paleness of his face didn’t exactly suggest that he was merely taking a nap in the sand. He spoke shortly afterwards while she supported his weight, making sure he wouldn’t tumble again.
..Saving him? So he had truly been in trouble. Perhaps a group of bandits had attacked him. After a short pause, he raised his head slightly, meeting her gaze, his lips parting once more. She was almost certain that he would now tell her what happened to him, what exactly she had “saved” him from.
“You’re very beautiful…”
Okay, she hadn’t expected that. The fact that their faces were merely inches apart with his red-eyed gaze burning into her own made the situation even more awkward to her. Blood rose in her cheeks, a childish reaction for which she would definitely scold herself later. Why did such simple words even affect her? Over the years, she should have grown used to positive comments on her appearance.
“What? Me? Um… thank you. Er…” Wait, she had to return the compliment, right? "You look handsome, too."
She was grateful when he found the strength to stand on his own again so she could casually take a step back, refocusing on the more pressing questions.
The boy began to... do some warm-up exercises, but from the looks of it, his body was still too weak to function properly.
Just what had she gotten herself into?

“The pleasure is on my side,” she would then reply with the hint of a polite smile, which was unable to conceal the confusion in her eyes, though. “Sorry, but what happened to you? And how did you get here?”

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
She was kind in her words, and in her touch, she held the boy ever so gently and helped him get back on his feet, she spoke words that told of her pleasure in helping others, and of her pleasure in helping the child of the uchiha, the one clueless about the world he's in and who he is. No problem was faced until she asked him about his way  of arriving to the shores of this village and about what happened to him, which struck him back to reality.

He tried thinking but only a strong bothersome ringing would strike Dante's head, he tried focusing but nothing was brought upon his tries but pain, he held his pained head between his hands as he fell to his knees.

After stopping his attempts to remember anything, his teary eyes turned to her as he spoke in a soft calm voice "I.....D-Dont know...I try to remember...b-but It's all foggy, as if I had been just...born...my name...." his tears rolled down his left cheek as he spoke "What's my name...." he was shocked, he stood up with his eyes wide open, he didn't know who he was he felt bothered about having troubled her even with his lost memory and his pains, he spoke in a trembling voice "Well.....No use crying over spilled milk right?....I have no name...sadly, sorry...I must be troubling you with all of this....all I can remember is that I am....a shinobi"

The dull reality strikes again, is this a second chance or is i a punishment, was he reborn or cast away, he couldn't help but ask himself these questions, he'd like to remember his past, but what he had said is true, "no use crying over spilled milk" and although he acted perfectly calm, he smiled a troubled smile that was trembling with fear, he now has no one by his side, alone in this world, no family, no friends, no past, for a second he truly thought this was a mere curse.

Nothing was simple, the way he said it, made it sound like he didn't care, but for heaven's sake, who wouldn't care? he was filled with fear from the fruit the future bears, will it be poisons or delicious with a savoring taste, he could only wonder.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
How hard had he hit his head? Or could it be that he had really lost all his memories except for the knowledge of being a shinobi?  
Misoka stared at the boy in wonder, feeling compassion clutch at her heart as she saw the tears flowing down his cheeks. There was something she should do – definitely do. But as always, she struggled to find the right words.
“H-Hey.” A shaky start, which left a lot of room for improvement. Quietly, Misoka cleared her throat and took a few steps towards the boy. She kept calling him ‘boy’, but she sincerely hoped it wasn’t just her gut feeling that made her think he might be younger than her. “Maybe you just need to calm down. The memories will get to you eventually… I hope.”
Very comforting. Damn it, what could she possibly say? Misoka remained silent for one moment or two, letting her gaze travel across the boy’s features until it settled on his extraordinary, crimson eyes.
Wait…
“For the time being, why don’t we just call you ‘Crimson’?” she suggested with a faint smile. “It suits you. Your eyes look quite unique, after all.”
Alright, now she had given him a name, but that would neither dry his clothes nor help him find a place to stay at.
“Let’s get out of here and back to the village. We'll have to go through the forest,” Misoka continued, tilting her head to the side slightly, lost in thought for a second. “Perhaps Kumo will spark some memories.”
She shot him another hopefully encouraging smile and nodded to the edge of the woods behind her.

Last edited by Misoka on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
He smiled a gentle smile, as he felt her kindness, and although he's troubled by his memories, he felt at peace with her, she was so kind enough to rescue him, and even more kind to stand by his side. He spoke in gratitude saying "Thank you" honest words he couldn't contain, he was glad that such a  kind person found him, the girl remained by his side and eve offered going to konoha with him, he however, wondered what's konoha? he couldn't help but ask her so, and so he said "What's Konoha?" The boy then stood up and held her hand as he spoke "Very well....lets go......." he wasn't completely aware, perhaps his memory loss affected that part as well, he was holding a girl's hand, and although his intentions are pure, people would still misunderstood, heck if someone was watching from the start, they'd say he's trying to hit on her.

He then stopped before taking the third step, he spoke again saying "You know..You don't have to come with me if you don't want to.............I've troubled you enough." He says so but man is his tone as clingy as it could be, this was supposedly his 'tsundere' part he then awaited her reply, but was happy more about the name she gave him, and in response he spoke "I like it....Crimson" he had been officially reborn now, no memories, new name,  and a new friend, this was his new start, he could think of a million thinks but nothing stung his heart more than the amnesia he suffers from, he held her hand but he was trembling, not from excitement, nor was it from cold, but from fear...he was afraid.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
(OOC: Omg, sorry, I'm stupid, I forgot we're in Kumo at the moment. xD I'll just rephrase your question.)

"What's Kumo?"
Misoka’s eyes widened slightly at this simple, but more than unusual question, which he had posed with such innocence and mild insecurity in his tone that she couldn’t help but believe him at once. She considered herself a suspicious person and thus, she tended to keep strangers at a distance.
And yet… this situation appeared to be something else entirely. If the boy had planned on tricking her, she supposed she would have already seen through his façade, both by logic and the insight into human nature she had developed over the past years. Besides, there was no point in faking the whole scenario. That boy must have truly been left here for dead and he must have truly lost his memory.
She could only imagine how empty he felt. It seemed everyone had their crosses to bear, huh? The twists of fate didn’t pass anybody without changing them for the better or worse.
“Kumo…” Misoka replied with a compassionate smile. “It is also called the village hidden by clouds. Right now, we are in the Lightning Country.”
Hesitantly, the boy would then stand up and close the gap between them, taking hold of her right hand. Her first instinct was to flinch away; like seriously, what was he thinking coming onto her with such a conventional romantic gesture? Still, every urge to lecture him on his behaviour faded the moment she heard his softly spoken words.
“You know..You don't have to come with me if you don't want to.............I've troubled you enough.”

Her heart swelled with pity for this poor boy struck by fate and - surprising even to herself - with a certain tinge of responsibility. Of course he was confused. She would be, too if she didn’t know who she was anymore from one instant to the next. A determined expression crept into Misoka’s features as she gave Crimson’s hand a gentle squeeze.
“I am not going to leave you here,” she clarified in a tone which left no room for arguing. “I’m not gonna do that, okay?”
He needed her help. And she refused to be a selfish, conceited idiot like so many of her clansmen and deny him just that.
When she already started walking back into the forest, firmly keeping hold of the boy’s hand, he raised his voice once more, “I like it… Crimson.”
The satisfaction evident in his words brought a smile to her lips. “Well then, Crimson,” Misoka began, throwing a sideways-glance at the person she had given a name as though he had just been born. “Do you know how old you are?”
Maybe a casual conversation about himself would reveal facts about him they weren’t aware of yet.

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
She's kind, that's a given, but he thought to himself, was he worthy of being treated nicely, he was a mere lost boy, who was probably discarded by fate, He had no home to return to, no knowledge to resort to, and only her to rely on, she held his hand tightly as she took him to the village which seemed to be the main village of the lightning country, kumagakure, at least that's what she had just said, and so he went with her, he wanted to thank her by giving her something, but what would a boy drifting on the shores of a village have, nothing.

She asked about his age, and so the boy tried to recollect a little more about himself, but nothing would strike the thought, he knew nothing and remembered nothing, and as he was with her he'd feel somewhat a strange feeling that he couldn't describe, he wanted to be with  her and fight for her, he didn't know if she's stronger than him or anything but he wanted to by her side, and so he spoke suggesting "If won't bother you, can I be your friend and travel with you" he spoke so without thinking, he had no home and no one else to care for, why not follow her, if she'd ask him, he'd give her a sensible reason, he then felt as they were passing the woods, what seemed to be a movement in the bushes, he spoke whispering to her: "I think someone is following us...." his eyes eyed the area carefully he was for sure not imagining things.
Aside from that they continued walking peacefully heading towards their goal, which was the village beyond these woods.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Apparently, Crimson’s amnesia was worse than she’d thought; he didn’t even seem to remember his age, not that this was important to Misoka right now, but it just put further emphasis on his loss of memory.
“It’s okay. Don’t worry about it,” she replied calmly, still holding on to his hand, hoping that gesture, which he initiated, could serve as a modicum of comfort for him. His confusion was still visible and most of all, completely understandable after waking up on the shoreline with no clue as to what had brought him here in the first place.
Misoka didn’t expect him to say anything for a while; he would probably need some time to think about the whole situation while she was leading him through the woods. Surprisingly enough, Crimson only allowed one moment of silence before he threw an almost pleading glance at her and said, “If I don’t bother you, can I be your friend and travel with you?”
…Um, what? She could feel her jaw drop in a somewhat comical manner, eyes slightly widened. What kind of question was that? They didn’t even know each other that well; in fact, she knew nothing about this boy other than a name she herself had given him.
He’s just confused. The words swept through her mind instantly, encouraging her to regain her composure and put on the same smile from before. He suffers from memory loss. I’m the only person he has right now. It’s a natural reaction to cling to me.
“Look,” she began, a note of cautiousness evident in her tone. “My life is quite complicated at the moment and frankly speaking, I don’t plan on travelling anywhere for the next few weeks, so…”

A rustling sound broke her off. At once, she stopped, snapping her head up in alert. Crimson had noticed it, too. “I think someone is following us…”
She shot him a surprised look and then remembered what he’d said to her shortly after his awakening. “I am a shinobi.”
How strange that his profession was still engrained in his mind… and yet, this would certainly be of advantage now.
Misoka let her eyes travel across the area whilst listening for every seemingly insignificant sound she could pick up.
There. Rustling, a footstep. Almost inaudible. But it was there.
Within a mere second, she took out a kunai and threw it in the direction the sound had come from. She had been right. In a blur, two figures stormed out from behind a tree, one of them shooting a couple of shuriken back.
“Crimson, head down!” Misoka commanded, ducking herself under the projectiles. “You told me you are a shinobi, didn’t you?” She assumed a fighting stance just as the enemies, who turned out to be two grown men with masks covering their mouths, came to a halt a few feet before them.
Bandits? Her eyes narrowed.  
Once more, she would glance at the black-haired boy beside her, the boy she had seemed to find by fate. “Then show me what you’ve got!”

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
"CRIMSON, HEAD DOWN!!" Harshly spoken words snapped him out as she declined his request, he would then lower his head as if it was a button to be pushed for him to act. Soon enough after they dodged their projectiles, the attackers, whom supposedly have attacked them appeared in front of the two of them. They were two muscular men with what seemed to be a mask they use to cover their mouths, one of them spoke in a crude rough tone "Lets not make this any harder, give us your money, and anything we see as valuable, including the hot chick " the other man continued his partner's sentence saying "Yea girly we don't want to hurt you and your boyfriend, so you'll either come with us, or we'll hurt you both,of course coming with us is not a bad idea, we just plan on having fun with that body of yours ahahaha" and that's when he lost it.

As they were speaking he could her his heart's beating, and feel his heavy breathing, he would also hear a voice saying "Kill.....them" which was followed by voice that was not in his head this time, but instead it came from his friend's throat, he didn't really hear what she said clearly, but as they were about to talk, his tone would change into that of a dominant sadistic demon one "Pigs" he spat from his lips directing it towards the two men as he looked down at them with eyes that would pierce their fragile minds, hearts, and souls.

He'd burst like a bullet towards them and unleash a powerful devastating blast of wind shot from his lungs, who were filled by and enormous amount of air, this was one of his techniques, and the speed he went at was a jutsu it self, it was only mere bits of his memory, he remembered techniques that he had before he was reborn, and honey my honey were they effective. But he was not as half as strong as he was in the past, this was merely small parts of his power.

He  would send out a devastating blast of air that reflected what seemed to be 10 senbons and 10 throwing stars(shuriken) alongside cutting them all over with three inches cuts, that had them bleed violently.

He would then jump back near the girl and fall to his knees, it seemed, he wasn't completely aware when he had done what he just did, the two men would lay down at his feet without him even noticing, they were both struck unconscious, he looked at her as he spoke after a moment of silent that they used to exchange looks"W-Wow, you're pretty strong......."  his words were spoken from the usual tone not the dominant sadistic demon-ish tone he just had as he crushed the two pigs.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
She should have expected this. She shouldn’t even be surprised.
What were bandits after? Money and women. Her hands clenched into fists, trembling slightly as an old, yet so sharp memory appeared before her mind’s eye, depicting her mother harassed by bandits… and killed by them.
Misoka took a deep breath as a reminder not to lose her calm when she suddenly heard a voice distorted with anger. Right… beside her.
Hastily, she turned left and then everything else happened in a blur.
There was Crimson, the quiet confused boy suffering from memory loss, and there were the bandits, a powerful blast of wind, projectiles cutting through the air and flesh. And blood; so much blood.
The fury in Crimson’s eyes disappeared as quickly as it had arrived. Stumbling, he came back to her; fell to his knees, his whole frame shaking. He didn’t even seem to notice the two men lying on the ground motionless, apparently unconscious.
“W-Wow… you’re pretty strong…”
This was when it hit her, when realization finally dawned upon her. Misoka’s mouth hung open in complete bewilderment as she struggled to find the right words to say to him. Whatever had happened just now, Crimson didn’t remember it, at least not clearly. Could this be an after-effect of his amnesia? Could an overly emotional reaction make him lose control of himself? This seemed to be the sole plausible explanation. It also meant… that boy was unpredictable. And yet, despite the possible danger he might pose not only to others, but to her as well, he now needed help more than ever. She had assured him that she wasn’t going to leave him alone. She wasn’t good at breaking promises.

The corners of her lips curled up into a hesitant smile as she held out her hand.
“Are you alright?” she whispered, trying to hide both the puzzled look on her face and the pitiful tone in her voice. As soon as he would take her hand, she would pull him up and find herself forced to lift her gaze due to their height difference. She paused for a short moment, not sure whether she should actually bring it up. But he deserved to know. “I didn’t do that. It was… you.”

Then the techniques he used in combat crossed her mind. Fuuton… the Wind Style, an element she had always longed to learn. And furthermore, from what she had seen so far, Crimson knew exactly how to act in a fight. His movements were fast and precise, the projectiles thrown with an incredible accuracy. Still, it was clear that he hadn’t exploited his full potential yet. He could become one hell of a shinobi if he kept working on it… if he had someone to teach him one or two things. Not only combat-related stuff… he also needed to learn calmness, maintaining his composure.
The words were out before Misoka had the chance to think about them, “Although this is the only thing you remember about your past self, I can tell you were really born to be a shinobi. You shouldn’t ask me to be your friend or accompany you, but to train with you.”
She let go of his hand and turned away, slightly flustered. “I’m sorry, what am I saying? Don’t worry about that, you should find a secure home first.”

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
His eyes would show a sound bit of sadness, perhaps he misunderstood her, and perhaps he didn't. His eyes were locked upon what he had done, subconsciously he was fighting with what seemed to be the personality of his memories, yes, his memories created a second persona that knew nothing but despair, sadness, and pain. He'd enjoy her touch on his hand, holding it tightly, a face flushing blush would shine in his face along with him feeling a little bit flustered, still he made no sound or movement, silence killed the mood until she seemed to have realized she's holding his hand, he'd look at her with his crimson red gems shining ever so brightly, dark. The reason behind his sadness was her very words "don't ask me to be your friend or to accompany you, but to train with you" a slight bit of his rage lit the flare of his disappointment, she seemed like a nice person, and he would've loved to be her friend, he'd look with a smile as a response followed with a nod, but then her next sentence came running hoping to follow it's elder twin. She seemed to have been concerned about his safety and health, Crimson replied by shaking his head, and saying four mere words "No power, No survival" four mere words that inclined his approval to what seemed to be an invitation to train together.

His chakra would start burning in his veins and body, he appeared to have a stronger affinity for a stronger element, and that element was none other than his true primary element, an element that expressed rage, at its finest.  Fire, the two men were down, there was no need for his flames to appear, but his throat was burning with chakra that overwhelmed him with pleasure and rage, to him it seemed like a truly bewildering combination.
The crimson  eyes sadist would get into a battle stance and prepare for his coming battle with multiple strategies, until now he knew nothing about her ways, her tactics, her powers, the elements she wields, or the specializations she'd be using in their spar. Or perhaps she had an other way to train together, he remembers a picture of himself being alone, standing amidst a black empty room shrouded with fog.

He remembered another image, it was him crying at what seemed to be a grave, not knowing the reason behind this scenery that popped up in his vision as if he was sitting infront of a cinema watching a movie that expressed sadness at it's finest. His heart was crushed by this unknown memory.

He spoke to himself~"ah~ I've been reborn, not a fraction of what I lived, and not a fraction of who am I, doth the world protest or judge? life seems as if its unfair, but maybe, perhaps maybe, this is no curse, this may be a blessing." at least that's what he'd like to think.

He wanted to ask "Why...must you decline me...." he didn't mean to say it nor does he know he said it, his sentence held nothing but sadness and a question, why do you not want me, why do you isolate me? or so he meant, his tone held grief.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
A spark of disbelief flickered in her eyes when he took a step back and assumed a fighting stance. Misoka held her hands up. “You misunderstand.”
Warily, she observed his change of attitude, remembered the resolve in his previously spoken words and believed she had seen something like anger flitter across his features for a moment.
“I don’t want to fight you. I mean, not now and not here.” Her voice was firm, most probably resembling the reproving tone in which teachers spoke to their students. She felt a flush of responsibility mixed with authority whilst looking at Crimson, which surprised or truth be told, confused even herself. Why couldn’t she just leave the boy here? She found him, yes, but now that he had shown this unpredictable side of him, it would be best to just change her mind and refuse to take any risks. His life was none of her business.
And still, no matter how logical that all sounded to her, it failed to tarnish her sense of honour. She might be bad at making decisions, but once she had done so, she would stick to them.

“Why… must you decline me…?”

Decline? Where did that come from? Misoka lowered her hands slowly, tilting her head to the side. “Crimson,” she eventually began, her tone soft this time. “I know this must be a heavy burden to carry for you. You scarcely remember anything about your life so this mixture of confusion and anxiety is a natural reaction. I am not rejecting you.”
A small sigh left her lips. “I was the one who found you and I told you before: I am not going anywhere until I feel that my job is done-” Quickly, she cut herself off, biting her tongue. This came out wrong. What was a better way to explain her so-called duty? “I just – I don’t want to let you down, not when it is obvious that you could use my help. We will go to the village now and you will start your new life.”
The smile Misoka had placed on her lips wavered. “Your new life” – how strikingly familiar that term was to her. After escaping her clan’s claws, she had reached almost the same point as Crimson: Begin again.
With a nod toward the path in front of them, Misoka added, “Let’s go. We’re almost there.” A glance at Crimson, accompanied by a slightly amused smirk. “But I take it you’re not averse to learning? Alright then, I’ll make sure to save our training session for later.”
Having said that, she turned around, golden ponytail flying over her shoulder, and went on ahead. She knew he would follow her and not attack her from behind (an assault she trusted herself to fend off anyway)… somehow, for reasons she couldn’t quite pinpoint, she felt certain about it despite the short time they'd spent together.  

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
"Oh....thank you...but I....was talking to my memory, I am regaining many...so many knowledge on techniques, how to use them, what to do to preform the...also I remember I have qualities that no normal shinobi has...I don't know, it's like a river of knowledge about my power is flowing, can......can we go to a doctor first...sorry for troubling you" He smiled as he held her hand once again, this time with a beautiful smile, the young uchiha wanted to see, perhaps there's a way to regain his memories.

He was not sure who he was, where he came from, and he took the moment he was holding her hand to think about his family, did he have a good family, what about the good times he had with them? and what about the bad times he experienced with them, what about his friends, his lover, his village, his acquaintances, was he a good person, was he a devil in disguise? wondering about all of these things he'd hold her hand tightly and gaze at the road before him, his gaze held sorrow, despair, and pain.

Is he alone now? will he lose his memory again...he could only wonder, he continued walking with the girl, heading to the village,she's correct. It's time to start a new life, but it really wasn't as easy as that. What awaited him....one could only.....wonder~

He spoke"You won't disappoint me, you've assisted me so much, I am truly thankful...You're a kind person." His tone was a gentle one, he truly meant what he had said, the boy though was feeling a little lightheaded, perhaps it was for awakening on the shores of this country,or perhaps his body wasn't there for a day or two, he knew nothing about his coma, or his amnesia, the reason his body is so weak, is because of his coma, a coma that lasted four years, for four years he floated on the surface of the ocean, and still, he survived~~

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
She wasn’t sure why Crimson seemed to insist on holding hands, but judging from his current state she assumed that he just needed something or someone to grasp, to lean on. Misoka strongly doubted that he had an idea of what meaning such a gesture typically conveyed, at least when two unrelated people of the opposite sex were involved. Thus, she decided to shrug off any spark of discomfort she might have felt as he approached her like that and regained her smile instead.
He then gave her hand a light squeeze, making her notice how fragile and small it seemed in his own, even despite the gloves she wore.
Her eyes slid up to his face in anticipation of what he had to say. The words he spoke afterwards sounded kind, one may dare to say ‘calm’, but the raging storm of emotions remained evident in his eyes, especially to her unwavering gaze – as though she could see how every heartache he felt was reflected in this blood-red colour.
She almost cringed inside upon realizing that she might take too much pity on Crimson’s situation, that the muffled “I know how you feel, I’ve been here before” was echoing too loudly in her head.
But how could she not relate to the waves of sorrow emitting from the boy after everything she had been forced to face herself in the past?

“Let’s go.” Misoka said it again, hoping it would give her back the look of determination she’d lost for one or two short moments. Swiftly, she moved forward – Crimson right beside her – and together they left the woods behind them at last.
…Which, however, didn’t mean that they had arrived at the village. As much as she hated to admit it, the place they were in at the moment didn’t look familiar to her in the slightest. Nami’s house was nowhere to be seen; just a wide, mountainous landscape that spread out before them.
Misoka bit back a curse. They were pretty much lost now. She didn’t know the wilderness of the lightning country well enough to find out which direction they had to take. For all she knew, they might have strayed even further from the gates of Kumogakure, for example by accidentally choosing a wrong path earlier on.

Loud thunder followed by a crash snapped her out of her thoughts. Alert, Misoka looked around… and up, until she spotted dark clouds gathering in the sky above them. The lightning bolt, whose thunder they’d just heard, had apparently struck one of the mountains in the distance. Sounds of rocks crumbling were still audible. Misoka examined the clouds over their heads warily. Somehow she got the feeling that there was more to come… that this whole area wasn’t safe.
“Crimson, I’m sorry, but,” she explained with an apologetic glance at the person beside her. “I must have taken a wrong path… You see, I’m not from here; I don’t really know my way around. I originally planned to just make a small trip to the training grounds and back. Then I found you and shortly after, we were attacked by bandits and now I – I have no idea in what kind of place we ended up.”
Nodding to the black sky, Misoka added in an alarmed tone, “However, I’m certain that these are no playgrounds. At all.”
As if on cue, another flash of lightning illuminated the area, bursting a small hill right in front of them.

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
"This is.." his eyes widened  all of a sudden as his memory would act as what seems to be an instinct, he would then lower his eyelids halfway through, as he looked at the raging clouds...this was familiar, as if he had experienced it all, well...at least at some point of his life he experienced it. He looked at the girl's whose hand was held by him as he noticed her light clothes,these clothes are meant for stealth, but...how did he know so? he'd wonder, but nothing but his instinct would lead him. He looked at her with warm calm eyes as he took his jacket which was already dried off, it should work as a good way to warm her up, as it was beginning to rain. He would discard any act of resistance from her off of his mind, and roll the sleeves of his jacket all the way to about an inch above her wrists. He would speak to her in a kind gentle tone saying "We're in a tight situation, we have to act slightly faster, so leave the words for later" he'd look around, and find what seems to be a small cave, he'd point towards it, and look at her, but her expression gave off a warning of her disagreeing, he would sweep her from her legs, and luckily it worked, perhaps she had her guard down since he was just a kid with amnesia, and perhaps knew nothing about anything. He would hold her before she'd fall to the ground and jump off towards the cave and place her inside, he'd then speak strictly "Surely you'll run into some ugly existences here, but I trust nothing is over your level, No?" he'd then run off into the area they were in, to find something, some sort of animal to feed on.

He would look around only to see a strange type of fish, that seemed rare, surely he knew fish was fish, but he never saw ones as beautiful as these, they however, appeared far more stronger than the rest of their race.. Crimson would heat up the water with his katon technique, which ended up in killing the fish, he would snatch about six pieces of fish, nothing more, they're far more heavy than they appear to weigh, Crimson would then return to the cave to see that misoka was all done with any all of the monsters that lurked deep within the cave. 

He'd speak in a calm tone "well it looks like we're stuck here for the night, no?" I have brought things we might need over the night, he said as he pointed to the fish beside him. He would look at her smiling gently, perhaps, this is similar to sleeping in a friend's house?

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Crimson reacted much faster than she could have ever anticipated. Abruptly, his confused facial expression, which he'd had trouble shaking off, relaxed into an incredibly calm and determined look.
At the same time, there wasn’t only thunder rolling anymore, but the clouds would shed tears now, the wind would hit her back, hissing. However you want to call it: rainstorm, thunderstorm – Definitely no place to be in.
Before Misoka could say anything regarding the change of events, Crimson wasted no time in taking off his jacket and wrapping the partly dry fabric around her.
“Oh, this-” she uttered without really knowing what it was she wanted to express. Thank you? Or no, thank you, I’m fine?
She didn’t get the chance to voice any of these thoughts as Crimson advised her to remain silent – a sensible interjection, she had to admit – while he was already scouting the area for God-knows-what.
Not that he took long to show her what he meant. The next moment, he pointed to a small cave at the edge of the woods, crimson eyes locking on her ocean ones, seeking for approval.
“You want to take shelter there?” Misoka began skeptically. In her opinion, it would probably be best to head back through the forest and try to find the right path this time. They would just waste time by waiting for a change of weather… Besides – her gaze travelled up to the black sky – this didn’t seem like a normal thunderstorm. She wouldn’t deem it “common” for so many lightning bolts to strike every few minutes.

As she wanted to tell Crimson about her concerns, however, she suddenly found herself being lifted off her feet. “W-What are you doing!” she squealed in complete surprise, which was part of the reason why she was unable to react immediately, almost freezing into a pillar of salt when the oh-so-poor-amnesia-boy proceeded to carry her in bridal style.
There remained no time to protest: Even with the additional weight, Crimson dashed to the cave entrance and set her down gently. Cheeks burning, Misoka turned away. “Well, that’s nice, but I could have walked on my own.”
Crimson overheard her flustered mutter – intentionally or not, she couldn’t tell -  and instead went on in the same serious tone, “Surely you'll run into some ugly existences here, but I trust nothing is over your level, No?"
Then, without waiting for her response, he ran off again. Misoka resisted the urge to ask where he was going, restricting herself to only look after him. She should really spare herself the embarrassment of appearing like a clingy or worse, scared girl.
Apart from that, something else grabbed her attention shortly afterwards anyway. She spun around, forming hand signs mid-action. Upon standing face to face with a highly gruesome creature – which had the resemblance of a huge spider - , Misoka released the flames without hesitation.
The spider suffered a graze wound and scurried out of the cave. Thankfully, there didn’t seem to be any more opponents to deal with. Otherwise, she would have seen them in the light of the fire.

When Crimson returned, he brought six fish and placed them on the ground in front of her.
“Well, it looks like we’re stuck here for the night, no?”
Misoka sneaked a glance at his face, for once happy about the glowing effect of her eyes, which allowed them to accustom to the dark more efficiently.
Not only Crimson’s voice sounded calm, but also the look on his face showed no trace of anxiousness.
Impressing. “It almost seems as though you are more comfortable in dire situations,” she mumbled in awe before responding to his question, “Hm, you might have a point there.” She gazed outside. “It’s already getting dark. Maybe it’s really better to spend the night here than in the open where we'd just make ourselves vulnerable.”
Even so, Nami would freak out – not to mention how her father would react. She certainly didn’t prefer to make them worry all the time, but what could she do about it at the moment?
“Let’s have a bonfire,” Misoka added, a whisper in the dark. Truth be told, this cave was quite eerie. She might feel better when there was light.

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
"I don't really know what to say...It felt like second nature to me...when I saw you troubled, my mind just went blank, and a single task was apparent to me..." He spoke with sincerity, he was no liar, he would do anything for the sake of another, that's how his kindness was, from day one although he seemed emotionally numb to those around him, he was the most alive among them. Whenever he'd smile, those around him would get motivated, and although he was the young rebellious one among them, he was always the elder brother.

His eyes began burning as they glared at the fire, what might be the cause of this burning in his eyes. The bon fire they're having, its appearance, its warmth, and the atmosphere its existence made, it all felt so very nostalgic to him, but still his burning eyes glared deep into its fire, sinking within. He looked at her as he spoke, wanting to comfort her : "Never fear, I am here. The storm should calm down in a bit." and as he said his few words, he gave her the smile he was used to giving everyone in his village in the past, he would smile from the bottom of his heart, a smile that was feint, but would surely motivate whoever is beside him.

"I feel as if it is my duty.....My eyes are burning....And a voice keeps whispering to me, it is you fate, eradicate,, and save. That's what it says, I don't really know what I should be doing really, but as long as I can help one or two persons am satisfied, am sorry. I must be confusing you.....I really don't know, I've nothing of the past, and nothing to look forward to...I don't know how I should feel.." and those were the words he spoke to her before awaiting her reply.

[sorry for taking such a long time ;_; I have exams, I promise I'll be more active from now on !!]

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
The bonfire cracked softly, a peaceful sound accompanying Crimson’s speech. Misoka listened whilst staring at the flames. Not knowing what to do and which path to choose felt so familiar to her.
“I almost feel the same way,” she whispered. “I’ve come to a point in my life where I have no idea how to go on. I might remember my past, but sometimes I wish I didn’t.”
Raising her head, she gave him a faint smile. “Maybe it’s just like you said: a blessing to start from scratch.”
Then she fell silent and held her hands over the fire to keep warm. Outside, it was already pitch black. Judging from the thunder rolling, the storm hadn’t disappeared just yet. Misoka hoped that the cave wouldn’t be hit by lightning any time soon. Its location at the edge of the woods seemed to be of advantage at least.
At that moment, another sound reached her ears.
“Hhhhr…. Hoooo…”
Like… someone breathing right next to Crimson. But that place was empty. In fact, they had checked before and made sure that no-one else was there in the cave with them.
Misoka cringed; her whole face went pale.
“C-Crimson,” she stuttered despite herself, “D-Did you hear that?”
The idea of a ghost haunting them freaked her out. Not that she necessarily believed in ghosts… but having to face something or well, someone invisible and/or dead sounded totally creepy. For as long as she could remember, she had feared the tales of the dead coming back like that. According to those stories, humans were pretty much helpless against ghosts, no matter if shinobi or not.
“Haaahhhhh….”
Again! As though what- or whoever that was had just taken a deep breath. Misoka couldn’t help but jump once more, letting out a wince. “Wh-Who is there? You can talk to us! W-We didn’t mean to sleep here without asking you…right, Crimson?”
She threw a pleading glance at the boy opposite her. Truth be told, she was already too creeped out to care about her pride. Crimson should deal with that… thing. He was the man, after all. Yeah... and she hated sexist remarks, right. But it was just a thought and well, she was just scared and maybe they had the company of a ghost right now and - Anyway... Nervously, she kept staring at the spot next to Crimson, expecting to see something floating there any moment now.

[btw: It's fine, I can wait :3 good luck!]

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
Crimson nodded in reply,  after she explained wanting to forget somethings too. Crimson smiled a beautiful smile as he replied by saying “But the painful experiences that you've experienced, made you what you are. And you're a beautiful person in both, inside and outside.” he said as he patted her head with a beautiful calm smile.

She spoke in a stuttering voice 
“C-Crimson,” she paused for what seemed a to be a half a second before continuing with a trembling tone, “D-Did you hear that?” “mhm.” he hummed as he nodded, she's correct, they were not alone, Crimson stood up, and glared into the cave, he would tell her to stop her from making any movement by his open palm facing her, he then spoke “A lady....Shouldn't bother her self” He took small cautious steps before entering the cave deep in.

“Wh-Who is there? You can talk to us! W-We didn’t mean to sleep here without asking you…right, Crimson?”

“No....”  he spoke so aiming to tease her no more no less, he enjoyed seeing her scared attitude, she seemed so cute to him. But, never the less, he would destroy whatever instills fear in her, and for some reason he adored her, and it was merely their first day.

Crimson flew from where he stood deep in the cave, apparently from an enemy's strike, Crimson, placed his hat on her head as he spoke, “this is my treasure, take care of it.” He then stood up as he glared in order to find his hidden enemy, but no sign of them was made crimson couldn't sense anything, but aside from that, his were seriously burning, he wondered what was the issue, Crimson ran over to no certain location and merely breathed a large burning ball of fire that was wide enough to cover the gap deep in the cave by a raging flames that advanced, like a furious bull, going in for the kill.

And only few seconds passed until his opponent appeared and it  was already down from the first strike. Crimson placed his left leg on it as he turned he turned to her “Its just a
Chameleon, He paused for a half a second and continued “Want a bite?”

He spoke in a kind  gentle “I'll protect you......I promise.” a slight blush flushed his face, the night was silent and the storm was raging, it was a night he'd remember, did he fall for this beauty before him? he didn't know, but he was happy, he found someone like her to stand by him, she determines him, she grants him power of some sort, perhaps his heart was too soft for that of a shinobi, he didn't know, he was ashamed to admit he was scared too, but as he did in the past. He hid the pain by the act of tough, scared ? yes. But he'll never admit to his friend who's also afraid, he would act tough to encourage them, he spoke to her wearing nothing but his pants his black shirt with a fishnet shirt under that reached to his elbows, unlike his shirt which was a little bit above it.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Misoka let out a mocking chuckle as he patted her head, feeling the urge to put up the tough front again. “That’s true, I guess. I’ve certainly become stronger,” she said proudly, crossing her arms and nodding once as if to put emphasis on her statement.
How ironic that shortly after, she would start panicking over a potential ghost. Crimson stood up and began to inspect the cave more closely while Misoka was already fearing the worst.
But when he turned around holding a harmless chameleon, her embarrassment couldn’t be greater. She blushed deeply, hoping the dim light would conceal her red cheeks more or less.
“Want a bite?”
“Uh, no, thanks.” A flustered mutter. “So… it wasn’t a ghost after all. That’s good.”
She laughed in an attempt to loosen that awkward atmosphere before Crimson let out the chameleon and continued, “I’ll protect you… I promise.”
Protect? This took her by surprise. Misoka fell silent, only blinking up at the boy curiously. Her first instinct was to tell him she didn’t need protection – just the usual things she would say over and over again to prove to herself that she wasn't the stereotype of a useless woman. If she were completely honest with herself, though… she felt flattered upon hearing such words. Flattered and... safe. Deep down, she wanted to be protected and she wanted to be called beautiful and have a strong man to lead and shield her.

Alright, what was she thinking? Furthermore, this was hardly the time or place to start daydreaming. Giving Crimson a small smile, she thanked him for his kindness and then nodded to the spot beside her.
“Come, it’s cold. We should stay close to the bonfire.” Much to her dismay, she could still hear the storm raging outside. This was going to be a long night. And they didn’t even have any blankets with them. On top of that, her training outfit was nice and comfortable for training – well, obviously - , but the short pair of leggings and the black skirt didn’t do a good job keeping her warm.
Come to think of it, she still had Crimson’s jacket wrapped around her shoulders.
“Oh, sorry!” Misoka called out and wanted to return it to the boy hastily. “I forgot. There you go!”

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
He smiled at her reply, and as she handed him his jacket, he took it,  sat next to her, there was no distance between them, no, not even a centimeter, he could feel her temperature as could she. He put the jacket on both of them, his smile never faded as he enjoyed this scenery he was stuck in, the night's still young, and they were stuck together as far as things appeared, a search party should be looking  for the girl.

They waited......

The fire would warm them up, calming their worries, he'd want to socialize with  her more , but he knew not what to say, should he start out by expressing what's been bothering him, his eyes. And so he spoke wanting to entertain her, he thought why not break the ice with a pun “What do you call an alligator in a vest?” he paused for a moment and then spoke“An investigator......” stupidity has limits, his pun had none, Crimson spoke in a low voice saying “I wanted to change the mood...I am sorry...I don't know much about socializing........ ”  his words were followed by a blush. He knew not what to say but still at least he tried, the boy would stretch his hand towards the fire, and posed his arm as if attempting to grab it, and so he spoke “I am bored....Let's train...we're stranded here anyways, we'd be wasting time, let's make use of it”

So the young boy spoke as he looked at her, it was embarrassing to turn his head towards her, they were barely an inch away from one another, his face would turn red, but still he'd regain his composure. But the weather didn't give a damn, the darned weather continued to flip them off, Crimson would sigh each time he saw how the weather was outside, but it wasn't such a bad thing for him, being found with a beautiful girl and getting stuck with her, and so he spoke with a slightly playful yet calm tone “It's not so bad you know, getting stuck with a beautiful girl...I must be in luck (hehe) ” slight giggle ended the sentence, hopefully this would break the ice, and the barrier between them.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
For a while, the two of them sat by the fire in silence, but it wasn’t some kind of “This-is-so-awkward-I-should-say-something”-silence, at least not to Misoka. So when Crimson spoke up and told her a weird joke about alligators in vests, she was quick to calm him down a little.
“Don’t worry,” she began with a soft chuckle. “I wouldn’t say I’m an expert in socializing, but this is clearly a special situation for both of us. Due to that lightning storm raging outside, we should stay here for the night. And still, it’s better to be stuck together than alone, huh?”
Whilst speaking, she threw a sideways glance at the boy, trying to gauge his reaction. The first thing she noticed were his red cheeks… was he actually blushing? An amused smile played upon her lips. How cute. He probably felt nervous because they were sitting so close to each other, his jacket wrapped around both their shoulders. She wondered whether he’d ever had experiences with women before, but then again he wouldn’t remember anyway.
Her mind wandered to her father and she sincerely hoped he didn’t worry himself sick right now.
Getting stuck in a cave with a boy who couldn’t recall anything about his past was definitely not a situation she could have anticipated. Maybe it was precisely that which made her consider their meeting as some strange twist of fate.

“I am bored....Let's train...we're stranded here anyways, we'd be wasting time, let's make use of it”
Misoka’s head shot up. “Excuse me?” In complete surprise, she turned to Crimson – only to inch back a little so that their faces weren’t that close – and blurted out, ”Train? Here? Now? I don’t think that’s a good idea.” She raised an eyebrow. “Night has fallen, we can’t go out and if it wasn’t for the small bonfire, it would be pitch-black in this cave. I could imagine better circumstances for a training session.”
A sigh left Crimson’s lips; and every now and then, he would throw a glance outside, making her almost believe he’d taken offense at her words. Or that he was simply bored to death, for which she wouldn’t even blame him. The cave just didn't offer much entertainment.
In contradiction to his actions, however, Crimson suddenly looked at Misoka again and said, “It's not so bad you know, getting stuck with a beautiful girl...I must be in luck (hehe) ”
This came so unexpected that Misoka couldn’t help but break out into laughter, taking a moment to regain her composure. “I suppose you haven’t hit your head that hard, after all. You might suffer from memory loss, but you surely remember how to flirt.”
She didn’t say anything more, but the slight smirk on her lips would let him know that she appreciated his effort to make conversation.

Her own voice was a soft whisper in the dark.
“Eventually, I will travel back to my hometown. Suna-gakure.” Pause. “It’s also called the village hidden in the sand. What are you going to do? Will you stay here in the lightning country?”
A while later, Misoka felt a deep fatigue beginning to creep into her limbs as she stifled a yawn.

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
Comforted—she comforted the boy with her words, he did feel like a weirdo not knowing how to open up a suitable conversation, he smiled despite the trouble they've got themselves in, and even though they were in trouble he enjoyed the company of such a nice person, bright blonde hair, beautiful cyan gems for eyes, fair skin, and a kind heart, not foolish, but smart and decisive, maturity  obviously dwells within her, she's a fun person, and a person Crimson would surely like, he always liked level-headed, classy people, he had some class too, but his rebelliousness was far beyond alot.

She declined his invitation to train and wished to remain seated, fair enough, it's not as if he really wanted to train, it was more of a way to make up for her lost precious time, he did truly feel sorry, if she never found him she never would've gotten stuck with him in this cave, she would be using her time training, shopping, or doing whatever she fancied. He spoke in reply to what she said: “I suppose you haven’t hit your head that hard, after all. You might suffer from memory loss, but you surely remember how to flirt.” He smiled with a slight giggle replying by saying “Hehe, I guess-” he would stop before completing his last word as a heavy headache struck his head, he held his head between his hands as he stood on his knees as his memory recalled and event of the past. . .

Lost Memory. . .

Crimson rotated with high speed in the air for 20 seconds after dodging the shock wave that was sent towards him through the blade's striking the empty air, Crimson landed behind his opponent whom carried himself with his blade with high speed slashing behind himself aiming to hit crimson, but as his opponent turned his head to the back he would find nothing, crimson would appear standing on his opponent's blade as he greeted him saying: “Yo” Crimson wasted no time and slid into a battle stance infront of his opponent as he was merely centimeters away from him,  Crimson would draw a blade that was stuck on his side, and slash his victim from the waist to the chest, it was soon followed with a katon Jutsu that he released which dealt his victim third degree burns, Crimson stood infront of his victim whom wore a gashed headband, the man was a murderer, a rapist, and a terrorist. Crimson's sword tip faced the man's forehead, and as he was about to pierce through the man's head, his memory would end.

Lost memory. . .

Crimson recovered the sight of whatever that was infront of him as he saw the panicked  Misoka, he stood up with eyes that held guilt and pain, and as he did so he informed Misoka of what he had seen, and awaited her reaction, he's a murderer. He for a second hated himself because when she asked him saying with a feint soft tone:

“Eventually, I will travel back to my hometown. Suna-gakure.” Pause. “It’s also called the village hidden in the sand. What are you going to do? Will you stay here in the lightning country?” He replied saying “I would like to travel all around and help people, and meet new people. . .”

He spoke ending his sentence with his expression of guilt “A-Am I a murderer....No...I-I don't want to be one.” He was slightly panicking, he hated this feeling of guilt...But the man was a criminal with multiple heinous acts, he told her so, but he feared she'd look at him as some murderer, he started saying sorry multiple time while looking at her fearfully afraid of her reaction...“Darn it... Who am I”

Moments of silence passed as he heard her reply and felt, and acted accordingly, but then he spoke saying another lame joke “What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!!”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.