You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
~~CAGEY ~~
EPISODE 1: PILLAGE OF THE SAINTS
Why do you have to leave and for so long?

Like I said I’ll be gone for a week…

But why?

I have to meet with an employee, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said this.

Just be safe alright, there’s been a lot of talk swirling around about nuke-nin causing trouble outside of villages lately. Please don’t be offended, I know you’re a strong shinobi, but these characters are ruthless.

I appreciate your concern you know I do, but everything will be fine.

Kenji left the waitress who had spent her break talking with Kenji about his trip from the village, which he let slip from his lips. I knew it was a bad idea to tell her, she always overreacts.

Kenji had finished his delicious cup of coffee and was ready to head back to get ready. There were a lot of festivities going around the village today, many acts were setting up for the various shows scheduled later in the day. Kenji was upset he was going to miss the action. Kenji had most of his equipment ready, so he was in and out. Minutes later he was already outside the village gates. He had both katana strapped to his back along with his crossbow slung across his shoulder. A gentle mist along with the morning dew marked the environment.

Meeting with this guy is always a headache, I just never know what to expect. One day he’s an imposter and taking me hostage, the next he’s diplomatic, and now he actually gives me a heads up. I just know I need to be prepared for anything.

The young shinobi jogged through the slimy and uneven terrain making good time, clearly eager to get whatever it was he had to do over with. The only reason the blue haired sage tolerated Ebull was because of Latika, and he hadn’t seen her in a while, he was hopeful she’d be with him.

The dim sun rose over the mountain ranges, sending rays of heat coursing through the surface of the ninja’s skin. The abandoned mine stood sturdy, towering over the measly 6 ft 3in man. Despite the time of day, the visibility inside the mine was scarce to say the least. Kenji stood a few meters from the entrance, a bit apprehensive about entering. A rustle and crunching of leaves alerted Kenji and he swung around with his crossbow aimed and ready to fire.
What had approached him was welcomed, it was Latika. The crossbow slowly fail to his waist and back over his shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief along with a genuine smile. “Is this you, or a puppet.” “I heard you’re a sage now, that’s what you had to accomplish before you could join up with me officially.” Kenji nodded his head. “Well, if you’ve mastered Senjutsu like they say, use your sage mode to find out if what you’re looking at is a puppet.” Kenji’s form turned ever so slightly, just enough to allow him to sense the natural energy in his vicinity, upon partially transforming, he realized that it was most likely a puppet and sensed the real Latika behind him, who had emerged from the mine while he spoke with the puppet. “Nicely done, you were always better at espionage than me.” He turned around and was met with a warm embrace and a kiss. Latika was as beautiful as ever, her soft light brown skin and long flowing jet black hair. Their moment of romance was only stopped due to the arrival of Ebull. “I apologize for my tardiness. Are you two love birds ready?”

The three gathered inside the mine where Ebull summoned four giant crabs with luminous exteriors lighting the mine up gloriously. Latika had an unsettled look on her face as if she too was unsure of the purpose of the meeting. Even though she was apparently Ebull’s trusted right hand woman, he didn’t tell her everything.
Kenji finished thinking upon his last meeting with Latika, several years ago where they fought each other passionately. A part of the shinobi wanted to fight her again, even though he loved her, he still wanted to know who was the strongest between them. He knew he could defeat her puppet, but could he defeat her?

“I’ve given you five years Kenji; that is the extent of my patience. It has become glaringly obvious that it was not for nothing. Mastering Senjutsu and gaining the strength you have is more than I could have asked for, but it is time for you to hold your end of the bargain. Today, you sir, will sneak into the town of Asilora, and steal the painting of St. Augustine. It is a very valuable painting, worth over a million ryo. You will take the painting and bring it back to me. This is your initiation so to speak.”

Kenji had a blank expression on his face, “You… you know that Asilora is one of the most fortified towns, period. Not to mention that the Museum of the Saints are guarded 24/7.” Kenji began to shake his head from side to side, “there's absolutely…” Kenji caught a glance of the look he was being given by Ebull. He sighed and turned away. “Latika will be joining you, to make sure every goes smoothly.” He looked at his love, “That makes a difference, with her with me, I could pull it off.” “That’s sweet. Meet me back here in two days with the painting.” He said abruptly and then his summons and he vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Training: 960

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The sage was given a black mask with several scratches on it (completely cosmetic and for hiding identity). Latika gave it to him after Ebull’s exit. A grin crept onto Kenji’s face as the two of them were finally alone. Kenji looked away, wiping his smile off in the process. He then turned back to Latika with a rather emotionless expression, he stepped closer to her, “There’s a small town a few miles from here. I’m a frequent visitor, so despite the time we… I should be welcomed, you will most likely have to sneak in, which I know won’t be a problem for you.” Kenji said with a warm smile. He stared into Latika’s hazel eyes; she stared into his dark brown pupils. The look they exchanged said a thousand words, words of affection that neither of their vocabularies could express.

The moon was now in the sky. Only a piece of the modest light from the moon found its way inside the cave. Neither could see themselves anymore. CRASH!

Kenji slid out of the cave and across the cold bristly dry grass. Latika walked out of the cave smoothly and watched Kenji struggle to rise to his feet, but as he did a puff of smoke appeared. The real Kenji had been behind Latika for quite some time, and from her blind spot he released a plume of wind chakra from his mouth. The seemingly harmless cloud enveloped Latika placing her inside a gruesome Genjutsu.

The blue hair shinobi was ecstatic, this was what they both wanted deep down, yet another clash to prove who was the strongest. Latika gurgled in pain as she couldn’t fight the sensation, be it false, of being burned alive. Being a Genjutsu expert in her own right, she gathered her composure much quicker than most. The beautiful puppeteer was hunched over, sweating slightly, blood dripping from her mouth.

“Hah, I don’t remember your Acidic Cloud being this powerful. You’ve definitely improved” Kenji after using the substitution also activated his Kekkai Genkai, knowing he was going up against a highly skilled Genjutsu user. “And I’m sure you’ve already activated your Kekkai Genkai eliminating my strength. You’re top notch, but still a rung below me.” Grinning evilly she leaned her head backwards, and a disturbance was observable in her throat, veins started popping out of her neck and head, and then she gagged forcefully releasing two fuuma shuriken flying at Kenji at 30 m/s. Kenji easily avoided the two projectiles, by sidestepping to his left, then side stepping to his right effortlessly. There was something off though; the attack wasn’t nearly at the level of Latika. Kenji looked behind him where the fuuma shuriken had landed, just inside the cave, where he couldn’t see. THUMP THUMP!

The ground shook. Kenji whipped his back quickly to eye Latika, but she was gone. THUMP THUMP! There it was again, the sounding getting louder and closer, and the tremor more intense. Kenji leaped 10 meters away from the entrance of the cave, landing softly with his rusty katana now drawn. His shifting, checking to see if Latika attempted to reappear, but he had a feeling it was going to be just him and whatever the source of that sound was , which was about to revealed.  THUMPP THUMMPP!!

A head poked out of the entrance of the cave, and eventually stepped all the way out, and then another, identical to the being did the same. The mechanical men stood 8 ft tall, and were wide and solid. “So these are her new toys, to think she spit those things out of her mouth. That’s why I love her.” Kenji stood up straight. “LATIKA YOU KNOW THESE CHEAP ACTION FIGURES CAN’T KEEP UP WITH ME! NO MATTER HOW SKILLED YOU ARE IN KUGUJUTSU, YOU’LL NEED AN ARMY OF PUPPETTS TO…”

One of the puppets opened its mouth, and from it he spat 5 human sized mechanical men. And the other opened up its stomached and released a puppet that looked exactly like Latika. “The Latika replica, that’s the one I faced last time. That one also has a crab puppet under its cloak and many hidden weapons, like any puppet”. Kenji pressed his elbows together holding the handle of his sword with them, so he could clap. “Bravo, now I can have some fun.”

The five smaller mechanical men darted out in five different directions at B rank speed, looking to surround Kenji. Then as they formulated their formation, the Latika replica jumped 10 meters in the air and released three cannon balls, one from each hand and another from the mouth. The cannon balls released were a lot faster than before. As his focused was shifted momentarily to the Latika replica, one of the mechanical men was able to sneak behind Kenji. His situation was quite perilous. He had three fast and explosive cannonballs flying at him from the sky, a deadly puppet had snuck behind him, and he had four additional and equally dangerous and unpredictable puppets flying at him from all sides except the south.

Kenji used his startling speed to pivot and deliver a vicious elbow to the face of the puppet, shattering its head. Immediately afterwards he went into a corkscrew somersault, dodging the first cannon ball. When he landed, his feet instantly pushed off, launching to his left avoiding the other two cannon balls that collided at his feet causing a mild explosion.

The other four mechanical men like puppets were still in pursuit. Kenji wielded his rusty katana and began twirling both fluently, moving his body with the motion. One mechanical puppet moved in to range and threw a punch and near the last second release a 6 inch blade from the middle of the fist. While still elegantly rotating his katanas he swiftly ducked, and collided one of the spinning swords with the puppets leg, the momentum destroying the leg. He allowed the swing to throw him into a spin and out of it he smashed the bottom of his foot into the body of the puppet. The puppet was sent flying.

A whizzing sound alerted Kenji, and he then spotted a harpoon heading for his chest. “I forgot about that mechanism of the Latika replica.” As the hand that was fired, yet still connected by a durable wire made its way to Kenji’s chest, the other three puppets had closed in as well, all wielding 6 inch blades. Kenji jumped straight into the air, avoiding the barrage. He leaped about 5 meters in the air. He sent a massive amount of wind infused chakra through the blade of his Hane, catapulting him to the destination of the stationary Latika replica. He landed only a few feet from the puppet, and in a fraction of a second. A downward kick exploded into the joint of the puppet, destroying its balance. In that vulnerable state, Kenji channeled lightning chakra through his Hane, and dragged it down the center of the puppet, bisecting it and the crab puppet that was underneath.

Normally, Latika would put the crab puppet in play at that time, but the speed of Kenji gave her no time to do such. Now all Kenji had to worry about were the three small mechanical puppets and the two large ones from which they came. Less than 5 minutes had elapsed so far in the rapid exchange between Latika and Kenji. The two big puppets’ heads fell back and spew a thick wave of smoke. It quickly covered the entire field and then some. “Damn it. Latika has some sort of sensing jutsu that allows her to know my position during the thick smoke screen.”

Kenji decided the only shot he had at surviving the puppets while in the smoke veiled battle field was to use sage mode. The pinnacle of the power of a sage allowed Kenji to sense all changes in the environment enabling him to easily keep track of the positions and attacks of his opponents, but surely Latika was aware of this, was she giving up?

Given Kenji awareness and even greater speed while in sage mode, it only took him a few moments to completely obliterate the 5 puppets. The smoke had cleared soon after, and the grassy plain was littered with broken mechanical limbs and things of the like. Kenji smiled, happy with his work. “Latika, is that all you have for me. I’m sorry, but I expected more from.” Latika finally revealed herself, she walked from behind a tree, and Kenji saw for a moment she was blending in with her surroundings, a camouflage jutsu.”
The two lovers stood 10 meters apart. Kenji was still in sage mode and he looked into the beautiful eyes of Latika once more, but this time he wasn’t lost in her gaze only for the appreciation of her beauty, but to snare her in his newest Genjutsu. As soon as they locked eyes, Latika was thrown into a sneaky and highly deceptive Genjutsu. He looked on as she was now frozen in virtual combat.

8616 from this thread    +  2498= 9000/9000
Senjutsu A>S rank Complete

Training: 2114

Trained Acidic Cloud to B rank: 1197 from here + 2114= 1875/1875

New Training: 1436

280/320:

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Latika blasted ahead with speed almost equal to his own, but her speed far exceeded his at the moment given she was going up against a virtual rendition of Kenji. The sage while manipulating and executing this Genjutsu is unable to grant his virtual self the exact same characteristics, this due mainly to him putting such great detail in the surroundings, sounds, smells, and sensations. The outlay of the illusion is a perfect replica of their current battle field, with the broken puppets and all. Kenji can speak, his actions interact with the environment as norm, etc. That level of detail leaves him unable to grant his virtual copy his abilities.

Latika dashed forward with a kunai, well in her mind she was. This was all just a lucid dream while the real Latika was standing completely still, and the real Kenji had already hopped into advantageous position behind her, biding his time before he struck his vulnerable opponent.

Latika’s swipe with her kunai barely missed virtual Kenji, but she quickly followed up with a low sweeping kick, that indeed caught Kenji off guard, and the virtual copy was hit. As he fell to the ground he slowly began to fade, and Latika slowly began to frown. SNAP! She was standing right where she was when she revealed herself, in shock, she didn’t even contemplate the whereabouts of Kenji. He pressed his Hane against the center of her back. The blade slowly fell to his side where he then quickly sheathed it upon his back. She turned around with a smile, “Exquisite, that Genjutsu you used. I didn't even recognize, or sense it. The illusion was flawless. I know you’re ready to get the job done now.” Kenji looked up at the moon, “Yes, I speant a great deal of time perfecting the details of the Genjutsu., and we’re ready to get the job done. I’m feeling nostalgic under the moon with you. ..” He stepped in closer gently holding both her hands. “I’ve waited so long; I’ve crossed so many people for you. Now, as I get ready to plunge even deeper, I’ve found a new muse.” Latika had a perplexed look on her face, “The search for the Tablet of Mount Sinai.”

What is that? ....

She was met with no answer, it was a long story and they had more immediate business to focus on. "I'll tell you some other time. For now, let's go to the rest stop in town a few miles out so we can head out early tomorrow." She nodded. The two of them disposed of the debris first and then finally began moving for the near town. They arrived and obtained lodging where they would rest.

250/320:

Training Perpetuity: 1899/1875

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
It was nearing midnight when Latika and Kenji walked up to the entrance of the small town. The tall shinobi gave Latika a glance, telling her to let him do the talking. Kenji expressed earlier that he visited the town quite often, but never this late, and never with company. They walked in the light of the moon, shining down on them as the neared the front gate. It was guarded by one man and wasn’t that formidable looking. “Ke—Kenji is that you?” The sage squinted, trying to get a better look at the guy. “It’s me..” The man stopped and began molding lightning chakra in his hands , lighting up his face, “Nye, remember.” Kenji smiled as he looked over at Latika who was cool, as usual. “Of course! How’s your brother doing?” “He’s fine. What brings you here so late?” The blue hair shinobi looked down over at Latika once more, “I have a friend here that’s in the area for the time being and she wants to spend the time with someone she knows. And well, she doesn’t like crowded places that much, and you know Kumogakure can be quite busy and noisy, so I suggested we stay here in my favorite cozy small town to relax.” The man threw his arms in the air, “Wonderful, just wonderful. I’m so happy you like our town, we work hard to create a close knit community. I’m sorry for holding you two, it’s almost midnight, and I’m sure the both of you are tired, looks like you guys got into a bit of a scuffle.” Kenji chuckled, “You know how it is at night, bandits and thugs, she’s lucky I was with her, she’s useless in combat.” Latika shot Kenji a frightful glance that made Kenji shudder. “I’m going to pay for that.”

The pretense was finally up and they were in. It was a small town and at the center was the lodge that they were going to be staying. Also near the epicenter of the town were a diner and a coffee shop. Other than that, scattered throughout the small village were various markets, and the citizens lived in small houses throughout. The town was cozy, and he honestly did enjoy the change of pace anytime he came to visit. The lodge was a one floor wide building with about 10 rooms. Kenji opened the wooden door open for Latika, and walked in behind her. The lodge was surrounded by a marvelous garden that was decorated with colorful life. The lodge was a plain white building. Latika was dressed in a purple long sleeve shirt and purple sweat pants. She wore the baggy clothes in order to conceal her various hidden weapons. It was obvious though that she was of rather small stature, standing 5 feet and 7 inches, but her figure was mostly indiscriminate through her attire.

As they walked in, to the east was a reception desk, and opposite were a line of chairs with tables in between each with magazines atop them. Kenji gave a soft nod to the droopy eyed female greeter. “Excuse me…” Kenji paused as he read her nametag, “Mitohita, I would like a one bedroom for two nights please.” The lady simply slid the key across the desk, “Room 4.” She then pointed in the general direction. Straight ahead were 3 rooms, spaced apart, but to the left was their room, all the way at the end of the hall. They entered the nice sized room. Both unpacked and sat on the bed, Latika held Kenji’s hand. “I know what you’re doing Kenji, just… don’t. I can’t see it ending well for you.” Kenji began to laugh, Latika was startled and stopped talking as a result. “Do you want to work for him the rest of your life?” He said with a smile, looking her in the eyes. “Don’t worry about me, I can handle it. You might find this hard to believe, but I haven’t shown you half of my true power yet.” Kenji put his right hand over top of Latika’s that was holding his left hand. He brought her right hand to his lips, “I realize now that, us being together may not be the best… at least for me. I love you, but I would be sacrificing too much, and I know you don’t want that. So the least I can do is set you free from his clutches. I have a village behind me, I’m not working alone. I have to complete this assignment though so I can gain his trust, and then I can attack. Then, once he’s taken care of, you can start a new life. With your skills they’ll never find you and you know it. Let me do this for you.” Latika began to shed tears, Kenji’s eyes narrowed as he had never seen her cry before. “He’s stronger than you Kenji.” She said while sobbing. “I’ve seen him obliterate villages just so he could experiment on a mass of dead bodies. He’s another creature in combat…” The blue hair shinobi smiled at how concerned she was, it made him happy to know that she really cared. He gently brushed the tears from her face. Kenji leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, she pressed forward with equal force and intimacy. She grabbed his blue hair, “Woah! What do you think you’re doing?” “I’m sorry.” She slid her hands down to his neck and then pulled his shoulder down, using leverage to force him to his back. She seductively climbed on top of Kenji, then slid her shirt off and then threw it on the floor, revealing her silk black bra and slender smooth stomach. Kenji’s heart began to race, he was about to make love to his true love, a woman he longed to see, and now… would most likely be leaving him once more… for good.

“F*** me like it’s our first time.” Latika paused in the middle of her strip tease at the words of Kenji, “This… is… our first time.” “Then f*** me like it.” “Wha—I have no other way to f*** you, it’s our first time, there’s…. if I f*** you it will be the first, therefore…” Kenji held his hand up, “Will you play along please. I’m trying to dirty talk okay, role-play, ever heard of it.” Latika started smiling and rubbing her breasts, “Your sense of humor has always turned me on.” “Is that dirty talk, or are you seri… never mind, it doesn’t matter.” Latika leaned and Kenji met her half way by propping up on his elbows, their lips intertwined, as they made out romantically. Their clothing became more and more sparse, till they were both naked…

They lied under the sheets breathing heavily. Sweat trickled off of both of their faces. Latika’s head lied on Kenji’s chest; she said sweetly, “want to shower together?” Kenji looked down, “why, so you can hog all the hot water, while I freeze my ass off.” Latika slowly slid a knife up Kenji’s inner thigh from under the sheets. His eyes widened, “sure, I’ll watch, I mean I’ll wash your back.” The hot water ran across their bare bodies, slightly scolding. Just as Kenji dreaded, Latika hogged most of the hot water, while Kenji shivered in the back of the shower. The blue hair shinobi eventually began massaging Latika’s shoulder, and slyly moved her aside so he could get some more hot water. After he was satisfied with his bathing he wanted to satisfy something else…

Kenji fluffed his pillow, Latika looked at him bizarrely, “What are you doing?” “What does it look like?” Kenji rolled into bed, as all the physical activity had tired Kenji (fatigue special characteristic). Kenji and Latika cuddled together as they slept the night away.

Kenji yawned as his body alerted him it was time to start his day. He rolled over, “Good Mor”. Latika was gone, Kenji sighed. He went to the restroom to do his hygiene and to get changed. When he stepped out of the restroom Latika was standing with two cups of coffee and a muffin. He strutted towards her, “I knew you’d be back.” “Is it possible for you to be serious?” Kenji kept his eyes on her as he reached for his coffee then muffin. “Yes it is.” “Soon, we’ll never see each other again.” She said solemnly. “I like to think my actions speak for themselves. I almost defected from Kumogakure and joined a mass murderer for you. But I now realized that wasn’t the best option. You may can live on the run but I can’t, I’m sorry you got caught up with such a bad guy, but the best I can do is get rid of him for you. From there, it’s up to you. We had great times, especially last night… but it’s time for us to go our separate ways and make new bonds and new memories.” Kenji took a deep breath, “Is that serious enough for you.” She gave him her usual cold yet gentle smile. After Kenji finished his coffee and muffin; “alright, let’s go check out this museum.” “Alright.”

Kenji waved goodbye to the familiar faces as he and Latika exited the small town, and were now heading a few clicks out to the fortified city in which the prestigious museum, The Saint Museum, was. As the two drew closer to the entrance, Kenji stopped, “I know I’m as skilled in espionage as you, but I still consider it one of my strengths. I can easily bypass the guards without anyone getting hurt.” Kenji stepped out of the bushes, and began walking the trail towards the entrance. He transformed himself into a little boy. He began waving at the two guards drawing their eyes to his reflective gloves. “Oh… no… it seems I’ve gone the wrong way.” The boy said, and the two guards would see the boy walking away back down the trail while the real Kenji was walking forwards past and behind the guards, and the reflection of the boy would eventually vanish. “Did that kid just disappear…?” They both shrugged while Kenji easily and quietly jumped over the gate. He used his sage mode briefly to make sure no one was on the other side during his landing, he then used his speed to quickly find cover as he was now inside. “Now it’s time to find that museum.”

Kenji had successfully snuck past the guards and was now inside the town, ready to tackle his job. Latika had most likely already infiltrated the town as well, but she would only surface if things went sour. Kenji was transformed as a innocent looking boy once more as he strolled through the town, and then standing in out in all its benevolence, was the Saint’s Museum. Kenji tilted his head, as he admired the sculpture. It was a dome like building, it was colorful, suitable for an building housing artistic treasures.

Training: 1897

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji stood several meters away from the Museum, standing against a brick building. He was still transformed into a kid, he was standing playing with a yoyo. No attention was drawn to him as he sized up the guards. They were heavily armored and all three wielded two bo staves. Kenji smiled as he expected more... "This is going to be easy."

Kenji walked up to the guards, and they simply let him enter the museum. Upon entering, he was floored. Not by the artwork, but by the snipers on the balcony. On the ground floor were mechanical guards that were puppets being controlled by puppet masters somewhere out of view. The people seemed not to be bothered by the heavy security at all, no one would be crazy enough to start any trouble. The people perused the exquisite sculptures, paintings, and murals. Kenji gulped, as his mouth grew exceedingly dry. "Alright, I've already got a plan."

Kenji left the museum, "That was awesome!" Kenji said to the guards in a childish tone, keeping up the act. He finally found an abandoned spot in the fortified city. He used his sensory abilities to determine if there were any threats around, the area seemed sound enough, so this would be where he set up shop. It was a ratty building that was boarded up. The small building was completely empty, except for the excess of dust and a single table. Kenji coughed slightly as the softest steps would kick up a storm of dirt.

There was a single table in the center of the room, Kenji placed his weapons on the table. He looked around briefly, and began running through the layout of the museum and its personnel mentally. "I spotted and sensed a total of 7 snipers, I saw 3 puppets patrolling the floor, but I sensed 5 men/women behind the scenes. And of course the three guards in the front... Let's see... that a total of 15 skilled shinobi who's sole job is to kill anyone who tries to steal anything. 7 men are obviously skilled in marking and long range assault, 5 are skilled in stealth and ambush tactics, and we have 3 brutes."

Kenji rubbed his chin as he contemplated how he would combat all these different fighting styles, and how he would negate disadvantage in numbers. "Nighttime is my best option, but they definitely have some sort of detection means, either it be chakra sensory or something else... The brutes will be easy, I'll snipe them. Once inside, that's when the fun starts. I'll be facing 12 guys of who I only know a small amount of their abilities. I'll use sheer speed I guess, and without a few Genjutsus, I should be able to make it out with the painting and without killing anyone."

Training: 2374

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The shroud of night blanketed the quiet town. Everything here was so peaceful and orderly. Kenji couldn't help but to think there was more to the top security being enforced over the city. He had heard rumors about the dictator like vibe of the city but of course, seeing as he never visited or had any attention of visiting he never made much of it. Or was his suspicion due to his familiarity with chaos and violence and repression, did he find tranquility and structure foreign. Shinobi villages were supposed to be strict... and to a degree safe, but the power of a shinobi has slipped into the wrong hands on more than one occasion leaving chaos and destruction as a result. Kenji was accustomed to criminals, violence, and greed, seeing such discipline could very well be what the other cities were supposed to be like.

He stepped out of his base, his scratched black mask on tightly along with a black cloak concealing his Hane. His prized weapon would not rise any suspicion to his involvement as they  would not have knowledge of the man, Kenji. He stood but a few meters from the exit in the cool night air, in that moment of serenity, Latika appeared. He smiled, it was always a delight to see her, each time more significant than the last.

"And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Latika was expressionless, as she felt Kenji knew why she was here. She sighed, "I have cased the museum as well, Kenji. The defense is sturdy, can you topple them." The blue hair shinobi adjusted his mask and cloak, "Yes, I can. This will be a walk in the park." She scoffed at his over confidence, seeing through the façade. She turned around, "I will be nearby if you need me." She then disappeared from Kenji's view. "At least I know I have insurance."

Kenji traveled through the shadows, remaining out of sight, which wasn't hard given the excess of black he was wearing and his extensive training in espionage. He slipped and slid through the layout of the city, making his way to the museum with ninja like stealth.

The side walk that led to the Saint’s Museum had many paths that branched off on the way to the front entrance. The brick layout resembled an arrowhead. There were a few scattered trees in the vicinity but mostly it was a clear patch of land that housed the Museum of the Saints. Grandiose and tall it stood, the total area of the structure had to be around 80 to 100 square meters. Kenji stood behind a building that was just a mile out… the walk way to the Museum was so clear, there was nothing Kenji could see that he could use for cover. He took his post behind the closed bakery shop.

“How do you expect to enter unnoticed now?” Kenji jumped back, nearly falling to the ground, “She’s so good at stealth, it’s a shame.” Kenji gave her a piercing stare, “Uh, don’t worry about it.” Latika slowly revealed a long bow and a quiver of arrows. The skilled marksman began to smile. One of his favorite weapons, the long bow, it was powerful and it had a quick reload. Kenji snatched the present; Latika rolled her eyes in response. His slipped the quiver on his back and brought the long bow up. After notching one of the arrows, from about 80 meters away, Kenji fired the arrow at one of the guards, and as soon as the arrow left the string another immediately replaced it and was fired for the second guard, and after that another was fired right after for the third guard. A smiled crept on Kenji’s face as all three guards were hit. Kenji made sure not to hit their vitals, but they wouldn’t be a problem anymore.

Kenji moved in quickly, traveling the 80 meters to the entrance in 5 seconds. The shinobi pressed his ear to the massive doors, and gave his surroundings a quick once over, then the lights inside came on. “?!”

His presence was known, he had no other choice but to tap into his ANBU sensory range, he quickly located the 5 snipers who waited for him to enter. Kenji used his interwoven cloth wrap as he busted in, three of the snipers were instantly immobilized, and the other two endured an arrow from the swift and sporadically moving Kenji. Then Kenji, to save arrows, leapt 15 meters in the air to the balcony and dealt with the immobilized snipers. Now it was just the beastly looking puppets on the floor.

295/320:

Training: 3160

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The first grotesque puppet charged at Kenji with near frightening speed, Kenji was just able to keep up with the movement. He slickly jumped out the way, but while he was in the air be was blindsided by another puppet. Kenji had already assessed the 5 puppets on the showroom, the only one that was within range had blunt appendages. He took the blunt strike and smashed into the ground. Kenji rose to his feet quickly and blitzed the puppets bombarding them with flurries of emphatic punches and kicks. The 15 second burst, did no damage. Kenji, despite his physique was quite powerful, but the strikes did no damage. He then switched to plan B, he wouldn't have much longer before the fight got out of hand.

Kenji charged his Hane, flooding the blade with crackling electricity. He then released several blades of lightning chakra spinning rapidly for each puppet. The puppets appeared to be strong against physical attacks, their body mostly consisted of steel. So he used a lightning jutsu to take advantage, as the electricity lingered, disorienting the metal puppets. Kenji diced each puppet with the superior cutting ability of his HANE.

The mechanical creations of destruction were minced, Kenji stood still in the middle of the showroom, knowing the ones pulling the strings were still hiding. 5 men slowly walked from the shadows of the corners of the showroom, surrounding the shinobi. Kenji adjusted the mask on his face. "I don't want to hurt anyone, if I can go about my business, there will be no more bloodshed."  The shinobis' faces were lifeless, as if his words didn't register even for a moment. "No sense of humor, ok."

Kenji brought his crossbow up, it was capable of shooting bolts at 60 m/s, anyone caught in his eyesight wouldn't escape. "Who's first" Kenji looked his target right in the eye, and then spun around firing the bolt at the man behind him, the bolt went right in between his eyes. Kenji frowned, as he didn't think the feint would work, he didn't want to kill him. He shrugged his shoulders as the other 4 shinobi clamped their hands together, causing the floor to rumble. "They wouldn't destroy the museum would they?... Oh no." They weren't going to topple the building, but bury him. The floor opened its mouth swallowing Kenji. As Kenji was about 2 meters deep, he had transformed into sage mode, and sent a blast of wind from his katana propelling him out of the hole just before it closed. He was about 10 meters in the air. While air borne he saw the shocked expressions on their faces, he released another flurry of lightning blades from his katana. He aimed one at each shinobi, the blades traveled at the same speed of his bolts fired by his crossbow. The crackling bananas looked to sever.

275/320:

Training: 3649
WC required: +25% due to KKG, -20% due to Gifted trait, and -20% due to event prize= -15%

Training: 3649/1275

Training: 2374

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji fell gracefully to the showroom floor as the opposing shinobi met his attack with a wall of earth. The blades were unable to pierce even with the elemental advantage. The wall receded. As they robbed themselves of their sight of Kenji, he spotted the painting he was sent for. His eyes scanned the beautiful piece, while simultaneously throwing a star at the glass case. It shattered on impact. Just as the masked ninja tensed his body to retrieve it, all four guards slid in front of the artwork. There was about 3 meters between their back and the painting. Instinctually, Kenji raised his Hane across his face, drawing their eyes to the reflective surface. The men's eyes would then deceive them, as they would see the masked man fleeing the museum. As his reflection exited the premises, Kenji was jumping over the guards. The landing alerted them, and instantly Kenji released a powerful gust of wind that from such close range would have shattered bones on impact.

Kenji watched the men crashed into the museum's golden glossed floor. The exquisite pieces of art all around. Kenji was a bit upset that he had to trash the place as he did. But he did warn them of what would happen if they got in his way. He grabbed the painting, and walked casually out of the museum. Outside, leaning against the wall of the museum was Latika. "I guess you really were in and out weren't you." "hey, it could've been worse. Let's get out of here." For a moment, they just looked at each other. They ran off, exiting the fortified town, using similar stealth tactics they utilized to enter the city to exit.

255/320:

Training (Steel Grace): 2664/1275
Training: 1389

Exit Thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.