You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eradicate the Smugglers[B-Rank Mission] Empty Eradicate the Smugglers[B-Rank Mission] Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Eradicate the Smugglers B-Rank:

Having just recently dealt with an encounter he never expected. He had to face a former member of his clan, an exile who without any ninjutsu or techniques. Was able to beat him in a one on one fight. Even though he completed the mission the defeat was still deeply rooted in his mind as he travelled along the waters for his next mission. Swimming slowly as he had just barely recovered as he was fortunate to receive some fresh supplies from a passing support shinobi. In this somewhat naval battle there were still smugglers taking advantage of the chaos as they transported various items including drugs and among other things, weapons which the enemy may use. He kept on swimming having not even had the time to properly get dry yet as he finally reached a suspicious ship. It was not an official ship and in a time of war no ordinary ship would be out here. With that in mind he realised that this must be the target having noticed weapons on the surface of the boats from a distance.
He was hoping for a one on one fight so he could deal with them far more easily but that was not going to happen. He wished to be discreet with this mission but the time was drawing short as it seemed there were flying shinobi. He already had a lot to do but with this sudden urgent request he had no choice but to charge them head on. Clones would be a waste since he realised against such an overwhelming number of enemies his water clones would just be a waste of his chakra, he needed to defeat them by getting them to split up or atleast getting them off the ship quickly. He made up his mind and while he wished to conserve his chakra he needed a good footing for this. He stood upon the water and looked towards the enemy.
They began looking in his direction as one of them shouted out. "Hey, there's some kid standing on the water". There began to talk to one another as one of them finally said, "That is Yuzu Ren a chuunin from the village, we should relax and attack him from here, his too busy with the war to take us out right now." As they said this they all began forming hand seals as Ren replied in kind as he stood on the water. The wind blowing through his hair and his clothes, the waters moving restlessly as he focused on his technique. The enemy all took deep breathes as they all performed their technique while not perfectly timed it was impressive. The number of Fireballs heading towards him as the water rose up infront of him, the balls of fire hit against this wall of water which was stronger than usual. As each fireball was hitting it he knew he had to use this time to plan out his attack quickly as the boat began moving away.
He finally realised he did not have time to play around with them anymore as he had to now unveil a technique he had been afraid to unleash. He performed his handseals as the water was gathering around him they could not tell what was going on with the wall of water not yet gone. As they stood there the one guy shouted, "Run!!" a blast of water shot out in the shape of a dragon as they scattered. Two of the ten vanguards were hit with blunt force and ended up being killed as they were knocked into the very weapons they were smuggling. Three others were injured in the process while the other five managed to evade it well having watched this technique they began swearing amongst themselves.
Ren took a deep breath as he then dashed towards the enemy not wanting to give them time to regroup or even think of taking the time to grieve for their lost comrades, not that they would. As he managed to make his way on to the ship he clashed with two of them hitting the one guys blade away and blocking the second guy with the one sword he left on his back. He noticed the three injured guys and realised he had to take care of them quickly. The two began charging him while the last three were making sure to cover the rest of the merchandise not wanting to group together for a repeat of earlier. As he jumped back the two followed, the one guy realised they were being baited and performed a back step. Using his careful placement and his sword technique Mizukiri he got the guy charging in managing a slash on his arm cutting half way under his arm but the force sent the man flying towards the group as they got knocked the floor boards gave way as they fell deeper into the ship.
As the other guy was paying attention the other three jumped from above tossing several Daggers at him, he did not dodge them but merely used one of the broken floor boards as a shield with the other daggers landing to the side. They took that moment to close in as the one guy attempted a stab Ren blocked it with the floor board to redirect the strike as he stabbed the man up his chin. The three enemies now had him surrounded and managed to get around him so that the hole where the floor boards gave way would be behind him.
"Attack Now before he gets a chance to use his techniques again" They each attacked from each side taking turns as Ren parried their attacks. Alternating in order to prevent him from getting a chance to reply rather than wasting time trying to overwhelm him in a single combination attack. They were planning to wear him out and he knew this tactic was a good one. He did not think it through well enough but he had to do something as he realised when he looked back that there were mostly odd weapons and sharp objects down there so falling down to retreat was not an option. With his wrists getting sore and the force of the enemies repeated blows against his blade weighing down on him. He took a deep breathe then took a chance. Renzoku the technique he had used against Kin. Slashing repeatedly replying with two slashes to each of them, their rythem was broken up and it was then that he found a chance.
He placed an explosive tag on the one before he could reply and as the other guy was trying to take his chance he through all ten kunai spread out at them, the guy with the tag laughed as he exploded. One of them was hit in the foot by a kunai while the other one took one in the thigh and some explosive debree to the eyes. Injured they were no longer a match for him as he slashed at the guy who blocked and then fell back his foot giving out on him as he buckled. Ren jumped on the guy and stabbed him in the throat as the other guy pulled the kunai from his thigh and looked at Ren seriously. "We have wives and children, we also have families who need us to do this job so they can live". Ren then looked coldly at the man, "My father did his job and i never met him, all i have is an empty home with no family. I think your family would rather have a fisherman for a father, atleast that way you might have come back home." The man was shocked as he dropped his weapon, he no longer had the will to fight as he kneeled before him then said. "Sorry, I was a true shinobi once, I never met my father either but if you are going to kill me, I will not make it easy, my name is Jin Jaku and I am the man who killed you remember that". The guy tossed dirt towards Ren's eyes and raised his blade for a wide swing. Ren managed to get the water around his eyes in time as he looked on at the desperate swing and blocked it then kicked the man in the face. "I am Yuzu Ren, farewell" as he then blasted Raiton Kangekiha at the man as it pierced through him. The man could barely respond as he felt a second different shock before Ren finally got around to cutting the mans back of his neck. The man was looking up as he smiled when falling forward as Ren then pushed him into the hole where his comrades laid. The remaining smugglers dropped everything they had and surrendered.
Some allies from his village arrived and the smugglers were taken away along with the bodies of the vanguards. The mission was a success and had gone far too smoothly as he began making his way back he needed to be quick. There was something he needed to know and the only way he could figure it out would be to become more then just a chuunin. He wished to become a special Jounin in the art of kenjutsu as he had to master the sword to take care of the shame of Yuzu.

Word Count = 1570/1500
Chakra = 80/220

Jutsu used from Jutsu List[/b]
B-Rank
Mizukiri, Kiri Shiryoku, Suiton Suiryuudan, Suiton Suijinheki
D-Rank
Renzoku 6-slashes, Raiton Hiraishin, Raiton Kangekiha

MISSION COMPLETE!!!
Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.