You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Suicide...

Believe me when I say, I thought about It a million times, but I'd betray the hopes instilled In me, I would be the one that betrayed, I tired to do It many times, I used to be saved many times by the doctors of konoha, I bet they now, regret It. And now, suicide Is such and easy thing to do, no one will save me If I choose to do so, however, I was entrusted the peace of this world....seriously..dont entrust me with something such as this, It Is those that gave me a true purpose to live for. Make the world a better place to live In, and that I will, justice will prevail, those who murder and hurt others, are all going to die by my own two hands, I'll rip them apart just as I did those six punks yesterday, I'll eradicate them all, and seven bells...ohhh seven bells...If I can only stand up against him In a fight..perhaps I can, or not, the Mizukage herself Is dead and she fought him In one on one, his power Is surely a scary one.
"Uzumaki Izana, the commander calls you to his office" Tsuneo stood up as he whispered to the man that was  calling out his name "It's Izuna, misspell my name again, and I'll have your head on a platter " the man shrugged as he heard his words and from the aura Tsuneo had as well. It's obvious what happened to Tsuneo because of yesterday, his darkness only overtook him again, he was falling for despair. Tsuneo went to  the commander's office, as he spoke " what Is It? "

The commander wanted to speak to Tsuneo about his next mission, Tsuneo asked to be assisted by no one this time, and he Insisted on going alone on this mission, the commander spoke as sighed "Very well, Very well, you'll be going alone as you wish, however, aside from the people that will help you on this mission. Our Spies have reported a strange substance being concocted in the depths underneath the battle, we can't tell exactly what's going on down there, but we can't be certain... Investigate, and halt its progress. "
Another mission, however this time Tsuneo chose to go to alone, Tsuneo called a man name chisato as he spoke yelling "Chisato, give me a gas mask from the storage room." the man nodded from the distance between them, as he quickly ran to the storage room bringing out a gas mask, he spoke to Tsuneo as he handed him the mask saying "there you go, Tsuneo."

After Tsuneo took the gas mask and wore It, he was supposed to Investigate the toxin and destroy It, alone with the enemies harboring the toxin. Tsuneo started Investigating the area where the reports have Indicated the toxin's  harbor Is. Nothing strange was notable except for strange footsteps, and along the strange footsteps, large footsteps were found as well. what was strange? the print of kirigakure's army boots was different from these random footsteps prints.

Tsuneo waited for one of the spies, as he was Informed, the spy will supposedly be the one to let Tsuneo on to their hideout, and supposedly, the one's harboring this toxin were Mizuru's men. Mizuru Is one of seven bells's commanders, he  had two commanders, Mizuru the whore of babylon or so he'd like to call her, and Io the broom, Tsuneo wanted to crush these three so bad, and by three he meant seven bells Included.
He had let them tarnish the world and Kirigakure, Kirigakure Is now a bloody battlefield, which Is exactly what Seven was planning on doing, however he'll fail, Tsuneo's training his mind by doing all of these missions, his mind, his body, and alot of other aspects In him.

Tsuneo thought of these missions as valuable treasures, he gets to train his mental, and his physical abilities and other various skills needed for a shinobi, such as his planning skills, ambushing, stealth, and his Investigatory abilities. Tsuneo scouted the area he was In still there was not a single trace relating to a hideout, where might they be hiding? like rats they were professional at hiding, but Tsuneo's blood thirsty Instincts will strike them with It's fangs, just as a snake devours that filthy rat.
Then It came across Tsuneo, what If It was a hideout within a hideout? Tsuneo remembers his meeting with the leader of  the aoi bara, perhaps the area they monitored the toxin was hidden by some sort of genjutsu, this wasn't the first time to occur  as he experienced such a thing In the past

Flashback~~~

Tsuneo didn't know what was happening, he wanted to try out his luck and check things out,he started walking in the direction of the mountain, the pressure would only increase, and from what it looks he hasn't been moving from his place, this offending chakra telling Tsuneo began bothering him, and then it hit him, a building filled with Nukenin, what could be more flashier, to conceal their whereabouts they must've used....
Tsuneo slammed his palms as he said "Kai!!" he used kai on himself in order to figure out the way that the hideout was hidden he thought if he uses kai on himself he might have a way of figuring something out, and there it was.

The pressure was gone the offending chakra was too, Tsuneo found himself infront of a mansion, it was a beautiful mansion, indeed it was, Tsuneo scouted the area with his cold eyes with his guard up, one never knows when they might get attacked out of the blue.
It was a spacious area, what type of person is the leader of the Aoi Bara although Tsuneo wondered, he cared not, the main purpose now was growing stronger and obtaining power, true power, and avenging his family, and so the Avenger's first step was taken.
"So.... this is it eh?, The Aoi Bara"
Flashback End~~~

Yes. perhaps It was exactly the same case here too, genjutsu can be Incredibly useful for such things, this proved the skillful mentality of his targets, If he was correct, he scouted things once more to recall the strange things he noticed In the environment he was seeing and there It was, Indeed there was a big mistake, that the Idiot that placed this genjutsu, was Indeed an Idiot, for the aoi bara, he discovered It by cheer luck, Tsuneo felt so much offending pressure that was telling him to leave, but this  time, It was just them changing the environment making It a riddle to solve, a challenge, they should learn from the aoi bara's example of true genjutsu, the big mistake that the Idiot that placed this genjutsu mad was the sun, environment masking genjutsu were difficult because they  had to be Incredibly detailed, and apparently this Idiot was not. What's to know about the sun was simple. When the Sun is high in the sky like In late spring, summer, early fall, or noontime the shadows are short. When the Sun is at an intermediate height in the sky like In spring, fall, early or late in the day the shadows are of intermediate length, and when the Sun is low in the sky like In late fall, winter, early spring, or very early or very late in the day the shadows are the longest. Another thing was the direction of the sun,      the Sun rises in the east. This means that if you are facing north, the Sun will be on your right and your shadow will be on your left, sort of in the direction of Nine Ante Meridiem . The Sun crosses the sky through the south and toward the west. As you face north, your shadow will progress through the Ten and Eleven Ante Meridiem hours, be pointing northerly at Noon and move through the one and two Post Meridiem hours during the afternoon. The Sun is in the west in the afternoon. If you are facing North, your shadow will be on your right side, more or less in the three Post Meridiem position.

Luckily the Idiot had both the direction of the shadows, and the length of the shadows WRONG, that was two mistakes exposing this futile effort to create an environmental genjutsu, riddle solved this genjutsu, Is In the bag.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
"Kai!!!"

Yelled Tsuneo as he slammed his palms together, as his disrupted chakra returned to It's normal state, the environment around him was beginning to clear up to the real environments,  the ever so green forest  dispersed as a rocky hill appeared as the true sun shone down on Tsuneo, the young Uzumaki mad his way to the hill where he found a hole, and luckily his gas mask was him with heavy clothes that covered all of his body, not even a tiny bit of flesh was exposed to the substance that was leaking out of that hole.

Tsuneo entered this underground basement via the hole he found, he started scouting the area and taking notes,he also filled a small bottle with the substance by letting the substance enter It and closing It when he had enough material. Tsuneo also saw man linked to several tanks, who's DNA seems to be powering the weapons, was this man all alone, Tsuneo wasn't sure, he had his guard up all the time, no use In letting It down now, Tsuneo looked around the room that the Ninja Is In, only to find a man wearing kirigakure's headband, the man was bruised up and damaged, there's no question, that this man fell In battle, after secretly scouting the are, Tsuneo made sure that there was no one here besides the man linked with the barrels, Tsuneo was done with hiding It was time to kick some toxic man ass.

Tsuneo stood In front of the man linked with the barrels as he opened his eyes and raised his head towards Tsuneo, he had a deadly glare In his face, this will surely leave some marks, the ninja didn't look like your average shinobi but be what It may, Tsuneo was more than prepared, he also doesn't have much time, he needed to carry the wounded spy to get some treatment.

Tsuneo spoke In a cold questioning tone "What's the reasoning behind your actions" the man simply replied by standing up and saying "long....live......lord bells" the man then aimed to punch Tsuneo but luckily he dodged In the nick of time, apparently he seems to have a crush on his lord bells, well no matter, Tsuneo, will eradicate him, his following seven bells Is more than enough for a reason to massacre him.

Tsuneo kicked the man In his abdomen but the giant was barely hurt, he took hold of Tsuneo's leg as he threw him to the wall of rock to his left, Tsuneo fell down after slamming the wall, but not taking much time he got up to glare at his opponent, who was by now casting a jutsu but what gave It away was the Idiot yelling It's name "Wind Release: Great Vacuum Sphere" Tsuneo reacted as fast as he could activating swallowing seal, as he sealed the jutsu that was about to be unleashed on him, Tsuneo re-unleashed the jutsu at It's original own shredding off his right arm, the man squealed In pain  he drew his giant sword but could not hold It a giant sword required both arms as It Is a two handed sword or In other simple words great swords are referred to as 2h swords, and for perfect control the user needed their right arm, the man was distressed by his Incapability of wielding the giant sword, the man threw the sword aside as he directed another fuuton technique, he waved the Horse, Monkey and Bird hand signs as he overlapped his hands in-front of his mouth. he then breathed a potent stream of chakra through his hands, causing it to fire out in a beam of wind and dust, Tsuneo once again sealed and re-unleashed the technique at him eradicating the man's last arm, his left arm, and soon Tsuneo was after the finishing touches, he started conjuring a massive amount of chakra In his system. The conjured chakra became wild and violent, It held a tiny bit of Tsuneo's despair along with his undying rage, soon the chakra became visible as tiny sparks and flickers of flames around the Tsuneo's body.

Tsuneo discharged the pent up chakra In the forms of lightning bolts that traveled all the way to the squealing pig's voice, as he squealed harder from the excessive amount of pain he was suffering, Tsuneo waited not a single moment, Tsuneo overlapped his hand over his mouth as he breathed In a large amount of air that filled his lungs as It fused with the chaotic chakra that soon changed Into katon and with his palm he gathered a large amount of lightning. Soon the young Uzumaki unleashed a blast of flames that devoured all that Is In Its way, It was soon followed  by athrust of Tsuneo's lightning palm that released a blast of lightning arrows that skewered his target.

As Tsuneo was watching his target squeal In pain a flash back struck him of an old  conversation between him and a dear friend that died, this flashback came upon the thought of revenge..

Flashback~~~~

the green haired boy spoke:

"Hahaha... So by exacting revenge... "

"By exacting revenge you expect to bring them back from the dead?"

"Yeah... The murderer of my lover is still out there. And I know that. It's no secret. However, I understand that she wouldn't want me wasting myself away to chase down one man who probably doesn't even remember who he killed."

"Do you honestly think that exacting revenge and killing people is the way to fix your issues? Have you never heard that two wrongs don't make a right? want to exact revenge. You should show the man that you aren't effected. That you're above everything he's done. You should show him... Show him that there's nothing he can do to stop you and that killing those you care about only moves you to become a stronger, better shinobi."

He also remembered what a girl named saiyuki said to him, she was the first girl he was ever attracted to

"You know, i've had someone dear to me die as well. It was my only best friend. But i doubt it was as painful as yours. You seem traumatized by the deaths you witnessed. And if you won't get to know people to not get hurt, you won't have fun either. It is a knife that cuts with both sides. If you make the best of it you will get hurt eventually, in the end. But at least you had fun and pleasure. Everyone dies. It might seem cruel, but everyone dies and i won't let a friend throw his life away, just because of a pain. We are going to let that pain go away! Even if you don't want to go, i will drag you to fun places, you got that, pal?"

And promises he made to his best friend and his comrade and friend.

from Shin Takasugi his comrade and friend

"I never really aimed high...I didn't want to be something major like the head of the anbu, a commander or the mizukage. I just wanted to take care of my mother and sister, I wanted to live forever with them, I have only met you a week ago, I wanted to befriend someone cool like you, although I am a rank higher you always seemed stronger, at heart...I-I wanted to be your friend but you closed your heart, I understood, I thought that perhaps something damaged your heart, that made you Isolated from others, please,  continue to walk the righteous path, and create a better world, I'll be your stepping stone...so please never die...Izuna...will you please take care of my mom and sis In exchange"

And from his best friend

"heh...you've always been a shy guy, I  am sorry I left, I had to look for my mother, after knowing she died, I became the way I am, survival of the fittest.....only the fittest will survive, I guess I wasn't one,I bear you no Ill will, and I wont, Just please...make this world a better place to live In, please....promise me"

Flashback End~~~~

These beautiful words, from these beautiful people that died, were the only thing that had kept Tsuneo standing on his two legs over the past years, each one of them holds a great place In Tsuneo's heart, he walks his path thanks to their support, and he holds their wills Inside of him, Tsuneo carried the Injured spy as he began unleashing multiple jutsus In order to destroy this place, and on the last moment they got out of the hole as he destroyed the hideout from beneath burying the toxin and the man, underground, Tsuneo then made his way back to the camp while carrying the spy on his back.

soon they reached the camp, Tsuneo took the spy to the medical tent, and to the research lab he sent the small toxin sample he kept with him, Tsuneo then went to the commander's tent , and so he started speaking a bit more cheerfully he was happy he was capable of saving a life and supporting the army In more strategic ways, the commander smiled at Tsuneo as he saluted him, Tsuneo also replied by a salute as he left to take three more hours of resting.

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo received his rewards, as he left for a small nice bath, he started thinking of his loved ones, and on a second thought, they were not truly dead, for they remain In his heart, Tsuneo smiled , knowing that their hearts and their wills along with their voices reside In his heart, It was a joyful thought really.

Still, no matter how happy he Is he must never Ignore his duty to fulfill his pomise or Ignore his training, he promised them  a better world, and a better world he shall create.

Tsuneo smiled once again as he sunk himself In the beautiful water of the bathtub, he then heard his stomach rumble, It was time for him to get a small bite or marsha's food,to him her food was a piece of heaven, another benefit In joining the army, aside from money,training,andanything else, was marsha's divine food, he soon got out of the bath as he dried himself with a towel, he wrapped Itaround his waist and ran out of the bathing room as fast as he can grabbing a plate, heading to marsha's stand where gets a bite of the divine food of the army.

After an hour or so, the woman looked at Tsuneo and told him that he looks better than he was a few hours ago, Tsuneo spoke In hope"It's just that I met some old friends, they pushed me forward when I was walking backward, they were always there for me, and even now they remain with me, I've had enough of sulking It's time to go have fun and shit"

Hope

Tsuneo managed to find It again, even though he was about to fall to despair's hands again, but no can do, at least not now, Tsuneo made promises, and these promises he must fulfill, Tsuneo promises himself this time, an oath of protection,  he shall never let anyone die, he shall fight till the last drop of blood In his veins, there's a hero In all of us and the hero In Tsuneo was beginning to awaken, a true hero goes y the rules of aoi bara, the shield that protects,  and the arrow that sends out  punishment, and that Is aoi bara, Tsuneo completely understood this sentence and from now this shall become his ninja way,his nindo. through pain and sorrow, hope and light, darkness and despair, Tsuneo uzumaki was born, he shall fight the darkness, and perhaps this mission gained him strength, the strength to not give up, but the world Is huge and filled with surprises, Tsuneo might fallto pain again, but one thing's for sure..he will never break his promises, until the end of this world, Tsuneo shall stand firm on his two legs, until the day he dies, he shall not give up......hopefully.

Word Count:3500/3500 Mission Complete :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.