You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunki,had entered the bar around midnight fro some food and water, and maybe a little atmosphere. He walked over to a table where a fellow Hoshigaki was slamming a few drinks Eww drunks he thought mildly to himself as he sat down at the table and nodded politely at the man across form him. A Waitress came by and asked him what he wanted, he responded Ill have a virgin Mudslide please. she nodded meekly, a little confused but she took the order anyway and walked off. He started broaching conversation Hows i going man, The other shark man looked up and with a shocked face said Uhh uh youre that one who tried to leave, i thought they slit your throat. . He laughed a that at least somone knew about him, that ordeal hurt hi a lot. Yes yes he did, i must e back from the dead eh he laughed as the Mudslide was put on the table in front of him.

Last edited by Dunki on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
He took a sip of his drink and, noticed it tasted funny, almost sour, Hmm mayhbe new person working here today what he didnt know was that the drink was made non virgin, so this was the first time he drank alcohol, he didnt know but his head got slightly fuzzy as he was saying to the stranger, Yee...i was actually caught bt a blue haired freak of nature, using ice jutsu and whatnot...wow this tastes weird the man looked at him as a drink arrived so him, he took a sip and called the waitress back complaining that his drink was virgin, then dunki realize that he had been drinking the mans drink.

josedzireh

D-rank
MOOOO

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
OOC - PLease dont post in my personal plot unless youre In Chacter

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
His head was already getting slightly fuzzy as he pushed his drink away, he had only taken a few sips, how could this liquid make him feel so odd so fuzzy, he said to the man across from him, Umm...i got to go see..you.. around he said with a stutter and with some effort he stood up and stumbled his way out of the tavern he was in and feel face down on the dirt road, he started slowly to stand up and found he could not, this was how Gika had been when he died, barely coherent he hated alchol even more know knowing its effects but still, he couldn't walk in a strait line without bobbing and weaving, and one in a while giggling, he didnt know what he was even doing when he passed a cute girl and slapped her ass and gave laugh right before she slapped him.

Tenka

Tenka

D-rank
Tenka had spent a quiet evening sitting outside of the bar, watching the sky for the odd star that would shine through the misty weather. Much as he would have liked to go in for a hot cup of tea, he felt guilty spending his money on himself when he had come to Kirigakure to earn money for his family and their protection. Instead, he was content to sit and listen to the soothing sounds of muffled voices, laughter, and the occasional clink of glasses emanating from within the building. Geeze, he thought to himself, turning his attention away from the sky, what am I doing out here? If I am going to spend money on myself I should buy some tools... The temptation to enter the bar lingered, however.

He was distracted from his thoughts as the door opened, the noise from within jumping from a murmur to a dull roar for a second before it was shut again. Out came a tall man, the likes of which Tenka had never seen before. The man had blueish skin, and before he turned away Tenka thought he saw a flash of pointed teeth. The departing figure swayed down the street, obviously drunk, before slapping a passing girl on the backside. Tenka's eyebrows furrowed with annoyance. Raised as he was in such a polite household, such displays disgusted him. Though the girl slapped him herself, Tenka still got to his feet.

"Excuse me, sir?" he called down the street, "you really ought to treat a lady with more respect. What would your mother say if she saw you behaving like that?"

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Some punk had gotten after him for slapping the womens ass, he turned and looked him in the eyes, he knew he shouldnt say anything but the words just came out without his thinking Huh...your saying this to me buddy boy you think you are...better then me huh... you should just shove it up your ass... he said as he wobbled side to side Do you not know who i am...im the guys who tried to leave this shithole and got my throat slit for it you better watch it. he said as he pushed the teen in the chest, and smiled a sharp toothed smile, oe hand on his sword and the other besides him he also didnt mean to say... Hmmm...you want me to stop do something about it he said as he walked back over and smacked the womens ass again.

Tenka

Tenka

D-rank
Tenka had always been tall for his age, but now he found himself looking up at someone as Dunki loomed over him. Just my luck... he thought, taking a step back as the larger man pushed him roughly. Considering we're in a shinobi village, the odds weren't exactly in favor of him just being some drunken lout, but still... Tenka eyed the sword at Dunki's side apprehensively, weighing his options. If it came to a fight Tenka knew he would be at a physical disadvantage, and while he was used to that, he was also completely unarmed whereas the larger man had a sword, and possibly other concealed weapons. On the other hand, the drunken state of his potential opponent gave him an advantage.

Before Tenka could make a decision, Dunki had issued what was tantamount to an open challenge, both verbally and by once again harassing the now thoroughly annoyed woman. "Now now," he began, his mind still not completely made up. "I didn't mean anything by it. Why not come back inside with me, I'll buy you a drink and you can tell me how you got your throat cut, eh?" Tenka opted to try and talk his way out of the confrontation, trying to sound cheerful though he was anything but. If he accepts I'll have to buy him a drink, and if he doesn't he might just attack me, thought Tenka, groaning inwardly. But, I am a little curious as to why someone cut his throat for trying to leave... The story could be worth the drink.

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
ooh..so you want to hear how i got my throat slit eh... nd for you information i dont drink...but ill telll you how now He said as he hobbled over to the wall and leaned against it at the same gripping his sword without making it noticeable,she then started Well I was planning on moving to Iwagakure, but this bitch wouldnt let me the moment i tried to leave se sent an Aisu member after me you know one of those ice freaks, man did he whoop my ass, well i got one hit on hit i but him down to the bone on his shoulder...but by the end she had me on the ground with a blade to my throat telling me to give up...Do i lok like a man who gives up...well i cast a last jutsu as he ripped my fucking throat open, it hurt like no other, there was a med nin nearby who healed me before i died of blood loss which i was close to doing He said with some enthusiasm just before he pulled his blade out of his sheath and swung it as fast as he could at the kids left shoulder, for telling him what to do

Tenka

Tenka

D-rank
Tenka raised a skeptical eyebrow as Dunki leaned against the wall. For someone who doesn't drink he sure seems... well, drunk. he thought, slightly confused. But I'm not complaining, it means I won't have to buy him anything. Relieved at having avoided both the conflict and the possibility of spending money, Tenka listened to the swordsman's story. The story wasn't unheard of, ninja clashed and nearly killed each other often, but the enthusiasm in Dunki's voice as he described how he had nearly died made Tenka uneasy. He's definitely a strange guy, he thought.

And then the strike came. Only the gentle rasp of the blade leaving its sheath alerted Tenka to the attack in time, and he leapt backwards, narrowly avoiding the blade which came slicing at his shoulder, and landing five feet away from Dunki. "Careless," he muttered to himself, only realizing then that he had not been keeping an eye on Dunki's hands, allowing him to take Tenka by surprise. Whether he liked it or not, it seemed conflict was inevitable. Instinctively, his hand shot behind him to where he kept his weapon pouch, but he stopped short as he remembered he had no kunai. My opponent may be drunk, but this is still a disadvantageous situation, he thought, his eyebrows furrowing. He decided to make one last attempt at diplomacy. "I don't want a fight," he called out, "please, can't we just calm down?"

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
You didnt want to fight, you started talking, to me...buddy... He said as he looked down to his sword, he then relized, Ooohhh...you dont got a weapon on you...little bitch...you wont fight me guess you dont got a blade on you...dont worry i wont kill you im just going...to hurt you a little bit He said as he threw his sword towards his oppoant and ran after the sword threw the air the moment the sword hit the kid, Dunki kicked the kid in the shins.
he then stood there a moment and tilted back and forth, feeling his conciousness come back a bit, and he started thinking mroe clearly.

Tenka

Tenka

D-rank
Doing damage control on the situation seemed to do no good. It was true, he had instigated the confrontation, but he had done so hoping that the other man was just a random drunken lout, not a shinobi. It also appeared that Dunki had caught on to Tenka's disadvantage. "In my defense, how many shinobi do you see running around harassing women on the street? I thought you were just some-"

Before he could finish the sentence, his opponent took Tenka by surprise by hurling not a kunai or shuriken, but the sword itself straight at him. He was saved by his quick reflexes, ducking beneath the dangerous projectile. However, so focused was he on the blade that Tenka didn't notice Dunki's follow up move until it was to late, and the swordsman swept his feet out from under him with a well placed kick. Tenka hit the ground hard, bruising his left elbow against the cold street. Gotta move! he thought frantically. Taking advantage of his low position, Tenka pushed off of the street with his hands to launch a kick of his own at Dunki's face from below. He didn't expect to do much damage considering his lack of brute physical strength, but wanted to prevent him from attacking Tenka while he was on the ground.

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunkis attack went wonderfully, but the kid didnt want to give up, he admired him for that. the kid came up with a kick though it didnt look that trained, his fuzzy mind decided that he wanted to take it like a man, the kick came up and contacted him right in the nose, snapping his nose sideways, blood coming rushing out and down his face, making him smile, just after the kick landed he grabbed the kids leg and brought it up quickly, and clamped down on his shin, with his sharp teeth this would cause deep lacerations and lots of bleeding, he then threw the kid upwards and grabbed him by the wrist and bit down hard on there also, then he turned around and spit out some blood and walked over to hi sword and put it back in its sheath, ad started walking away the alcholo had worn off and he had notice what he was doing he the yelled out. Im sorry for my behavior, i was drunk by accident...but those will make some scars theyll show you not to mess with us hoshigaki

Tenka

Tenka

D-rank
Tenka flinched as pain seared across his leg, and before he could think the world flipped around him as he was tossed easily into the air. I know I'm not the heaviest guy, but geeze... How strong is he? he thought, amazed by the brute physical strength his opponent was exhibiting. Tenka brought his hands together as he fell back towards the earth, trying to execute the Substitution Technique before he was attacked again, but before he could complete the seals, he was caught by the wrist. The jarring impact of being snatched out of the air jerked his hands apart, and Tenka watched in a dazed horror as Dunki's sharp teeth came down again, this time on his arm. He had not seen the sharp toothed man bite his leg and had assumed that the pain was from a weapon of some kind, so he was shocked to learn the attacks were simple bites. The wounds made by the man's teeth were surprisingly deep and painful, not at all like being bitten by a normal human.

Next thing he knew, Tenka was unceremoniously dropped to the ground, and Dunki began walking away. Still slightly disoriented from being thrown, Tenka staggered to his feet. The wounds that had been inflicted upon him were painful and were bleeding, but not profusely, and he could still move well enough. As he regained his composure, Tenka heard the swordsman apologize, much to his surprise. He was drunk... accidentally? thought Tenka, slightly amused despite the situation. His pride rankled at the thought of admitting defeat to the rude boy, but he knew that prolonging their fight would likely just lead to further injury.

"Oi, Hoshigaki!" he called after the retreating figure on the dark street. "I'm Hattori Tenka. What's your first name? We'll have to do this again sometime when I'm armed and you're sober." Normally Tenka was not one to pursue a fight, but his wounded pride demanded that he not leave things as they were, having been defeated so easily without the chance to execute a single technique.

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
Dunkis head was now throbing from the drink he just drank and now the kid was asking him questions, he deciced though a fight in the future would be nice so he answered, Me, Im Dunki Hoshigaki, Ex missing nin, Fututre swordsman of the mist... next time ill be the one starting the fight He said as he walked away, and laughed as he spit out more blood and left.
*exit thread

Dunki

Dunki

D-rank
OOC- Final word count for me was 1171
so 600 for mission
And 571 for future use

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.