You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurama

Kurama

D-rank
Kurama sat under a large oak tree that was near training grounds. The training grounds were expansive. Although the area with the training equipment itself had no flora other than the large oak tree that Kurama sat under, it was surrounded by swamps and bogs. On one end of the training ground there were dummies set up with targets on them. On another there were taijutsu dummies. The rest of the training ground was just wide open space. Kurama had been waiting there already for quite sometime, not because the person whom he was waiting for were late, but because he enjoyed sitting under this particular tree. A cool breeze blew by, ruffling his red hair. The breeze smelled of swamp water and root rot. Kurama smiled to himself. Although most would think that the smell of swamp water and root rot would smell unappealing, however to Kurama it was the smell of home. Kurama picked up a stick that was laying near him and began to draw circles in the dirt with it, letting his mind wander.

Kurama was supposed to meet his new squad here today. Although he wasn't sure what sort of an experience it would be. Kurama had been alone for so long it seemed almost unreal to him that he could possibly have friends. Although slightly nervous, Kurama was very enthusiastic about this. He was finally get to be a part of something bigger. He smiled at the passing thought. I wonder what kind of people they will be? I really hope there isn't a showoff. I wonder how strong my sensei will be. All these thoughts bombarded him one after another, almost drowning Kurama in a whirlpool of ideas. Kurama had decided long ago, that he was going to leave his mark on the world and change it in  his image.

----------

Training Bukijutsu C>B
311/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.