You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teachers Assistant (D - Iwagakure) Empty Teachers Assistant (D - Iwagakure) Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:45 am

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
Nakashima found himself wanting an easy mission once again after his hard work training and also with his c level missions. Now as a chunin he could take up to b rank missions he often found himself wanting some easy mission now and again for some easy ryo. He also needed to complete more mission so that he could advance to the next rank of ninja and D rank missions were stepping stones to becoming a great ninja. One of the mission that had caught his eye was a mission to be a teachers aid. In the missions description it said that his job would be to become a teachers assistant at the Iwagakure ninja academy and to be able to teach them in at least one form of ninja art. He felt that he needed to give back to the ninja academy that he once studied at as it was his first ever step to becoming a ninja. So he took this mission with a big smile on his face as he felt he was giving back to the community.

Nakashima arrived at his old academy to be greeted by no one, that's right, no one. It appeared that absolutely no one had cared that he would be here today to teach some kids in the way of the ninja. This hit Nakashima hard as his goal in life was to become one of the strongest ninja ever to exist. And to have no one even care that you had returned to your old school to help the young up and comers really made him feel insignificant. He walked up to the room where he would be teaching and before he entered the room he took a deep breathe in and out and then thought about what he was doing, its for the kids not me, i just have to remember that. He knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to answer. The door slowly slid open, Nakashima was greeted to the back of a rather small man in comparison to Nakashima. It was his old teacher, but he had turned to keep an eye on the children that he was teaching, he slowly turned around and as he saw Nakashima a small grin appeared on his face. 
'Oh Nakashima how are you, I heard that you had been promoted to Chunin and that you would be coming here to give me a hand today, I'm so glad that you have returned. Everybody sit up straight and face the front, we have a very special guest.'
Nakashima followed his old teacher into the classroom and greeted the class. This then followed a series of questions from the old man and some of the students. It eventually ended up with the old man asking Nakashima to demonstrate a jutsu to the class that he had learned on his travels. Nakashima thought hard about which Jutsu he thought would impress the class the most. He asked the student which of his four elements they would like to see, they all sat stunned, none of them knew that such a low level ninja would be able to use four elements already. Nakashima explained that there is many different types of ninja and they all have their own talents such as Nakashima ability to be almost the strongest ninja when at range. And others like the Kage, whom you do not want to come into close quarter combat with. He told many stories of his travels and his time as a ninja. The students all listened hard. Nakashima then found himself feeling like a hero once again. He bid farwell to the class and his old teacher and off he went on another adventure looking for a new mission to begin.

Word Count: 600/600
Katon C => B: 87/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.