You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rooting out spies C rank  Plot mission Empty Rooting out spies C rank Plot mission Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:41 am

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Well to be honest She had been fairly surprised that Anyone had remembered her during the war. She was hardly a noticeable girl (Really a guy) except to the occasional pervert. And those she dealt with in a sort of extreme prejudice manner. She didn't shun everyone attracted to her but the older perverts seemed to think that a hand on the thigh was going to encourage her to meet in the alley with them. Truly disgusting. She wanted a beautiful man to invite her dancing and then ravish her on the beach. While accepting she had the wrong equipment of course. She purred at the idea as she moved about the old creaky and nearly sinking ship that she called home. She was happy here and felt safe. The pirates thought process was if Kiri lost then she could set sail and escape to Kumo maybe. If the ship could make it up the coast. She doubted that she would make it that far but just getting away was the idea. Still that thought process was mostly due to her thinking she would be of little to no help in the war effort. A medic with hardly any chakra and a fairly basic sword that didn't deal well with death? What a joke.

Still the request she had been given was surprising enough. Her green eyes looked down over the sheet of paper. It had a blood stain on the corner. That alone should be enough to tell her how the war effort was going. She nibbled her lip as she read the frantic scribbles. It was one simple sentence scribbled in. Locate and eliminate the spies with a detail saying the mission was a C rank level. So they expected the spies to be simple fools? C ranks where hardly ever dangerous. Still this wasn't hunting crows or anything story book like that. No this was looking for people who where already watching you. But where to begin? the question haunted her as she stepped into the bathroom and slipped into the bath. It was warm now and that would help her thought process. Slipping into the water she let her green hair float about her like an underwater goddess or mermaid. Not like Hygiene was the only thing on her mind but it let her think while she relaxed her muscles. The soapy water taking away the edge from so many worries. The sweat and dust washed away.

So she began to review what she knew. She was ideal for this kind of mission because thanks to her clan she had a high survive-ability. Meaning that even if they caught on and hurt her she could at the very least escape and be good as new in an hour, Meaning if need be she could evade them and return to report who they where. Information would be key. So if she was to bring them back alive then they could spit out more information then just their supposed identities. And likely more loot for doing so. She grinned at the thought of loot before rising from the water and letting it drain. Then she dried off and fussed with her hair and make up for about an hour. So priorities where hardly her thing but she did figure that if she had to die she could at least look pretty. Next she moved onto clothes. Short shorts where the first to be put on. With that bit hidden now she really felt like a girl. Next was a skirt, then knee high socks and boots. Black with sparkly stars on the toes. Then a button up sleeveless top with a high collar. The front designed to look like she had breasts. Then it was the elbow length black gloves and finally the head band was used to keep her bangs out of her face with her hair put up in pigtails. She smiled and looked herself over.

Lastly she crossed the room to the bed and grabbed her Odachi with the words "Come on then Koibito. People to hurt now. I need your help for that." Koibito was the name she gave her sword. It strangely enough meant lover. She did after all have the oddest relationship with her sword. Opening the captains cabin door she locked it behind her and looked about. Still no one about. Even the dock hands where hiding with their families. Ugh thats why she hated war. Loved ones getting dragged into things left and right. It was like they wanted her to kick their ass. No one deserved to die over some dispute or whatever was going on. Still she launched off the deck and landed on the docks easily. Moving quickly as she tied Koibito to her back. It was time to get involved in the war. Lousy freaking spies.

810/2500 word count

2Rooting out spies C rank  Plot mission Empty Re: Rooting out spies C rank Plot mission Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 am

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
"Wings! We need more help over here!" "Badaboop, Badabeep, Bebebebdelele. " "WINGS QUIT HUMMING AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Wingale exhaled as he had been pulled in all directions over the past few days. "All I've been doing is cleaning up and shipping supplies... " Wingale double timed it back to the shop. Kirigakure had created a logistics squad. Wingale was happy he could serve a critical role to the shinobi on the battlefield.

Inside the shop that held many of Kiriagkures resources, was where the kid had been spending the greater part of yesterday and today. The building was in a prime location, near the main post that led into the sea, a few 100 meters from the docks. There were about 40 men and women shuffling in and out of the fort like structure, standing almost 10 meters tall. The person in charge was a strict woman. She was a fierce fighter and an even fiercer leader. She wore a decorated uniform, and was proud of her past accomplishments. She was and is one of the finest members of the Kirigakure navy. She spent her adolescent years as a pirate, but soon used her sea skills for the village. Her name was admiral Bell. She had long light brown hair that flowed to the middle of her back, flowing from underneath her pirate hat.
Admiral Bell:

Wing respected the lady and  was glad they had such a passionate leader. As he continued to do his job, moving in unison with the group, he was pulled aside by Admiral Bell. She walked him to her office, Wing was confused, but he trusted her, and he knew she meant business. It really wasn't an office, it was simply a stock room, about 5 m*8m* 8m. She had decked it out pretty nicely though. Wing was a tad shell shocked, he had upset her quite a few times, but he didn't believe it was serious, he figured it was just her ruling with an iron fist, not wanting to show weakness. Yes, he was sure this wasn't a disciplinary meeting, but something else.

She sat down behind her desk, Wing followed suit and inched over to the chair in front of the desk, gradually taking his seat. "Osada, Wingale. You have an impressive background, and I'm not too sure why we have you working logistics. An Osada, should be in the fight." Wingale's blood began to boil, he hated when people assumed he was violent just because he was born an Osada. It's not like they all went around melting people why they cackled like sociopaths. On the surface however, Wing's face was unchanging as he waited for her to arrive to her point. "You're fresh out of the academy with no official missions. Enough of the beating around the bush. The first day was dismal, the Seven Bells organization really handed us our ass on a platter. In the midst of them handing us our ass, we have good reason to believe that they've snuck someone in, a spy. This sleeper agent has to be apprehended, I don't think I need to explain why." Wing shifted in his chair, not knowing quite what to make of the order, but soon realized he was being trusted with taking out a spy. He couldn't believe it. "WELL, ARE YOU GETTING ANY OF THIS!!??" A shudder went through his body, "YES MAM! Where should I begin?" Admiral Bell cleared her throat as she tugged on her uniform, "the docks, about 200 meters from here, is where you will begin your search. In the academy, you scored well in your field tests, performing just as well in combat, defense, and stealth; you're ready Wingale." Wingale nodded his head.

Wingale arrived at the area, he crouched behind the bushes, as he saw a girl leaping off an old ratty ship, his face balled up as he was sure this was the spy he was told about. He cracked his knuckles and sprinted from behind the bushes, intercepting the girl as she tried to flee the scene. He slid in front of the girl and extended his hand out in front. "I cannot let you take another step spy. You have snuck around long enough, the ship stops here." He let a chuckle escape as he began priming his chakra, just in case the spy didn't play nice.

Mission Word Count -- 741/2500

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Abel landed on the docks only to be halted by some boy she could only assume was taking up some sort of heroic pose. She was fairly shocked to find anyone this far out by her rickety old ship but this looked like it might be trouble. The man had his hand out but he wasn't doing anything yet. What in the world had drawn him to the conclusion she was a spy? All she had done today was leave her house. Or boat as the world would have it. It reminded her that she left her captains hat on board. And her eye patch. She was actually more huffed by that then not. So she tilted her head and smiled sweetly before she opened her mouth. She was armed and probably just about as fast as him if she trusted herself that much. After all he was young and not dressed like a jounin or anything. So she spoke with her words being kind of cold and somewhat mean. And even though he was a boy sounded fairly feminine.

"My my I guess I found the idiot of the day. I have been around fighting for a long time. Hell I was a chunnin before any of this business started. Now if you can resist any premature firing. I'm going to reach into my pocket and pull out my mission notice. Based on your overzealous statement I imagine it sounds somewhat like your own."

And with that she Slowly reached into her cleavage and pulled out the mission notice before tossing it to him. Crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. Even if he read it quickly her impatience with the whole scene. If he gave any hint to actually accepting it in any way then she would pipe up once more her voice lined with sarcasm.

" So if your finished accusing the first person you see of being a spy. I need to grab something I forgot. If my house starts floating away. Feel free to blast it. Then you can owe me a brand new one kid."

With that she hopped back up the ship with a giant leap and grabbed one of the ropes to gracefully swing herself back onto the ship. Quickly grabbing her hat and eye patch in case the boy decided to blast her ship any ways. That would cost him an arm at the very least. Which she would happily cut off. Still she slipped her ninja head band down around her neck and slipped on her eye patch over her right eye before untucking her bangs from the strap. Then tucking her bangs back and putting on the captains hat she was so fond of. She smiled at herself in the mirror briefly before slipping back out of the captains den and landing back on the docks with her hand outstretched.

"My orders back if you please. Now if you say sorry then I have a plan. Oh very well then no need for apologies. We will just let this one slip by okies? No need to add this into the report."

She smiled and ignored any protest he might have as she began to walk up the dock. She didn't really want that she had repeatedly insulted some poor kid in a report. It wouldn't be the first report they got naming her as a bitch. So she had a couple of temper issues. You feel like a woman and have a screwdriver instead of a socket wrench and see how patient you feel with all the every day things. Still as she moved along she began to speak and another side of her began to come to life. Something intellectual. She wasn't actually as mean and dumb as she first came across.

"Alright so this mission has been assigned to us which means that who ever the spies are are rumored to be around our level. Now in Kiri it's kind of a race for rank. We combine our general knowledge of the shinobi in the area of our level and their abilities. People we have never seen before get split into a separate group. We then divvy up that group into sections by which would be most useful for a spy to gather information. Base locations and troop movements. Something like a scout or a tracker maybe. Maybe even a supply runner. We look over their history of success rate and find the ones with the lowest success or highest casualties. If we can locate them then we confront them. Do you understand? If they keep coming back unscathed with high casualties and no one knows who they are. Likely as not at our level they are a spy. We are cannon fodder. Not survivors. Oh and capture them alive. In case we are wrong or better yet if we are right. We can get more information from them."

1632/2500

4Rooting out spies C rank  Plot mission Empty Re: Rooting out spies C rank Plot mission Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:30 am

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wingale glared at the girl, she had long green hair, he watched her cautiously as she began to speak.  "My my I guess I found the idiot of the day. I have been around fighting for a long time. Hell I was a chunnin before any of this business started. Now if you can resist any premature firing. I'm going to reach into my pocket and pull out my mission notice. Based on your overzealous statement I imagine it sounds somewhat like your own." Wingale's eyes narrowed as the suspect reached for the message slowly. Wingale snatched the note, he didn't trust anyone. This was war, and if he didn't know the person, he had to take extreme caution, better safe than sorry. He read the note, it was stained in blood. It really wasn't all that convincing, especially since it had blood on it... but Wingale had a gut feeling that this girl was of no threat, she was fully armed, so if she was a spy, this would be the best moment to strike him, there was no one around." So if your finished accusing the first person you see of being a spy. I need to grab something I forgot. If my house starts floating away. Feel free to blast it. Then you can owe me a brand new one kid." This was interesting, if she returned that would basically end the argument of her being a spy. The girl reminded him a lot of Admiral Bell, she had a lot of attitude. Once again, it was nice to see someone with passion, but a bit intimidating too. She left in one jump.

"My orders back if you please. Now if you say sorry then I have a plan. Oh very well then no need for apologies. We will just let this one slip by okies? No need to add this into the report." He handed the note back, his cheeks growing red, he couldn't help it. Yes, this was war, but he had just fallen victim to commiting an act of prejudice, something he despised. He would have to make it up, yes this was war, but it was no excuse for him to judge so quickly. He should've scouted a little longer and then maybe jump from his hiding spot heroically. He had to admit, it did feel good sliding out dramatically as he did, he might make a habit of it. "Of course not, you have my word. We're... a team now." He spoke with a persuasive tone, besides, there was no room for suspicion between people when their assignment is to find someone untrustworthy. Wingale threw his hands in his pocket as he stood, he felt relaxed now that he had a partner, all the responsibilty of completing the mission wasn't only on him now. So far, by the looks and actions of the girl, she was definitely that of the take charge nature. He would most likely be following her lead. She seemed composed, implying that she had quite a bit of experience, and her lack of fear when confronted by Wingale was a good inclination that she was no slouch in combat. And her attire... looked to be that of a pirate? She had the eye patch, the hat, the language, the boots... wait, I don't know what kind of boots pirates wear. His analysis of her appearance was interrupted.

"Alright so this mission has been assigned to us which means that who ever the spies are are rumored to be around our level. Now in Kiri it's kind of a race for rank. We combine our general knowledge of the shinobi in the area of our level and their abilities. People we have never seen before get split into a separate group. We then divvy up that group into sections by which would be most useful for a spy to gather information. Base locations and troop movements. Something like a scout or a tracker maybe. Maybe even a supply runner. We look over their history of success rate and find the ones with the lowest success or highest casualties. If we can locate them then we confront them. Do you understand? If they keep coming back unscathed with high casualties and no one knows who they are. Likely as not at our level they are a spy. We are cannon fodder. Not survivors. Oh and capture them alive. In case we are wrong or better yet if we are right. We can get more information from them."

Wingale listened intently, absorbing every aspect of the plan put forward. "I see no holes in your logic. I say we go forward with your plan miss. As you've seen I'm quite the sneaky fellow, between the two of us, we'll find this mole." This was a hectic time, everyone was on edge, so a silver hair boy and a pirate shouldn't draw too much attention, with that notion they sprinted off. They made it to the nearest town quickly, he gave the area a quick survey. It was quite busy, with shinobi going over blue prints, this was the resource center, the area where all the intel was being shuffled through and sent out to the other camps. "Miss Captain," he never asked her for her name, it was simply too intimidated to do so, "I've been working logistics, right here in this area. I've gathered a lot of information, supply routes, battle information, and even individual performance. When I'm not transporting supplies myself, it's my job to siphon through the files and give them to the Admiral, or the leader, but she prefers to be addressed as Admiral, she's a pirate too by the way. Anywho, I work under her, any information on any task, I know. Follow me, I have something to show you." Wingale entered the fort, where the activity was at an all time high, giving the increase in output lately. Wingale weaved through the crowd of constact activity, bumping into someone almost every second, "excuse me, pardon me." The pirate girl followed close behind and managed to not get trampled. They entered a small supplies room, Wingale shut the door behind them. The Genin pushed  few of the boxes aside, revealing a plain wall. Wingale slid his hand down the wall and then pressed forward, revealing a secret file room. It was a small area, only one person could fit, but in there was every single piece of information they would need. There was history, battle reports, supply trips, personell tracking seeing who was on what job, and of course. "There are four main areas where shinobi are stationed, like you said ealier, they chose us, hinting that they're are near us in skill, I'm willing to bet that they're near us in location as well. Through some means, the higherups have reason to belive that information is leaking from this area. According to reports, no one even defended the the Residential District, it was like they never even knew an attack was coming. Someone there must have intercepted the message, leaving them extremely vulnerable. The Residential District is the main area this Logistics camp reports to, we send them the most resources." Wingale began to search for the Logistics and Residential Relief Team files, it was quite a small stack, only 300 files.

"So, now that we have the information we need on every action and detail going about the war, and the general area in which the spy is cooped, how do you suggest we narrow down the field? How are we going to separate the people we're unfamiliar with, without causing suspicion to arise."

Mission Word Count: 2044/2500

5Rooting out spies C rank  Plot mission Empty Re: Rooting out spies C rank Plot mission Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 am

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Abel followed the boy quietly as he traveled at the usual speed. He seemed fairly accepting of her for now. After all he had taken the mission notice and her return from the ship as proof enough for the time being. On top of that he had stated no issues with her plan. So now they where on the move. The travel across the land was a simple enough task but she was already missing the sway of the deck on the ship. Each current tilting it back and forth ever so little. Like a lullaby. But her attention could not be distracted by such thoughts. After all they where after spies now. She let her bright green eye scan over the boy with her as he lead the way into what he was soon to explain as the logistics center. After this was over she would need to go through the proper introductions. Though her name was likely on the mission statement addressed to her that she had let him read. Still as they halted she stood quietly and let him take the lead as he spoke. This was familiar territory to him after all and she might as well.

"I've been working logistics, right here in this area. I've gathered a lot of information, supply routes, battle information, and even individual performance. When I'm not transporting supplies myself, it's my job to siphon through the files and give them to the Admiral, or the leader, but she prefers to be addressed as Admiral, she's a pirate too by the way. Anywho, I work under her, any information on any task, I know. Follow me, I have something to show you."

She smiled an raised an eye brow. Well hadn't she gotten lucky? She already ran into some one who had the information they needed at hand. She followed him with a sly smile lingering on her lips. As he almost shoved through the crowd she moved through the openings he provided with the grace of a practiced swordsman. Almost like a dance as she kept a close eye on where the boy was going. When they entered a storage closet and he closed the door she kept the jokes about not getting frisky to herself. Still he moved some boxes and then pressed in on the wall. Revealing a hidden records room. She blinked a couple of times before noting only one of them would fit. Still he was already speaking again.

"There are four main areas where shinobi are stationed, like you said ealier, they chose us, hinting that they're are near us in skill, I'm willing to bet that they're near us in location as well. Through some means, the higherups have reason to belive that information is leaking from this area. According to reports, no one even defended the the Residential District, it was like they never even knew an attack was coming. Someone there must have intercepted the message, leaving them extremely vulnerable. The Residential District is the main area this Logistics camp reports to, we send them the most resources. So, now that we have the information we need on every action and detail going about the war, and the general area in which the spy is cooped, how do you suggest we narrow down the field? How are we going to separate the people we're unfamiliar with, without causing suspicion to arise?"

She hummed as she crossed her arms and smiled before speaking again. her voice soft. " We eliminate the dead from the list. Then we cross reference the survivors with who had information of the message. Skim through that removing any one who was wounded or noted for fighting heroically. Ah!" She snatched the last paper that remained from his hand as he separated what she ordered. Her eye skimming it before tapping on two names. "Here. Two names of shinobi trackers. They avoided the battle entirely and where clear of it before it started. They where also accompanying the one with the message. Funny how he didn't make it but they came back unscathed. There is also no existing files of citizenship of them even though they wear our head band. You ready to move? We approach them as allies and take them alive for questioning. No need to let them know we have caught on to them."

With that she moved out allowing him to close and hide the wall again. Before moving out. She moved over to one of the task masters and asked where she could find those two trackers for a mission. Before she was directed to where they would be on patrol. With that she thanked the man and handed the sheet of paper for the first time back to Wingale. Before she launched out of the camp with a burst of energy. Sailing across the roof tops with a huge smile one her face. The spies where sloppy. Now she just needed to take them down before they could fight back. Still she looked over her shoulder to make sure her team mate was keeping up. She wasn't eager to engage two on one. Still she stopped on the roof top over looking the two as they slipped through the allies... Alone. The squad that had been with them had probably been caught up in another mysterious battle. Her green gaze watched as the moved out a brick and slipped a letter into the opening before replacing the brick. She whispered to wingale then.

"Take them now. We will take that letter as evidence."

Mission word count 2562/2500

6Rooting out spies C rank  Plot mission Empty Re: Rooting out spies C rank Plot mission Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:59 am

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wingale focused on the pirate, taking in each step she mentioned. Her uncovered eye hovered above the files before spotting what the two were looking for. They had two names, and based on the info from their file they were the best candidates by far. Now it was time to track them down. Wingale put the rest of the files back inside the hidden room. His partner held onto the other.

It was clear the girl was a citizen of Kirigakure, so he definitely wanted gain more information on her... like her name for starters. He vaguely remembered seeing a name scribbled on the mission slip she handed him earlier. But whoever wrote was clearly in a rush, all Wingale had made out was an "A". Yup, that smeared letter wasn't much help. Wingale was interested in everyone he met, and this lady in particular had sparked his interest. He was sure he'd get a chance to have a conversation with "A" after the assignment was finished.

They were on the move. Wingale followed her. He was a bit uncomfortable, he was used to dressing in his formal attire, but Admiral Bell insisted on him wearing the normal shinobi getup. The pirate lady, easily obtained their whereabouts, in sly fashion too. On the move again, Wingale his speedy teammate. As the ran atop the roof tops... Wingale began to feel queasy. He looked down as he ran, the ground stretched farther and farther away from him. Just as he felt he was going pass out, his partner came to a stop, he came to a screeching stop. She pointed out their suspicious activity, then informed him it was time to round them up. He was sweating profusely, due to him being more than a foot off the ground. He exhaled then adjusted his silver frames. He dismissed his fear just long enough for him to take out his foes.

He extended both hands as ripples of heat emitted from his palms. The apparition then solidified into a opaque vapor. He released another breath as he jumped from the roof releasing 2 corrosive spheres at one and three at the other. As they screamed in pain from the acidic properties of his kekkai genkai, he released a great volume of bubbles. In the midst of hurricane of bubbles, Wingale rushed in and subdued the targets. As the wild wave of bubbles dispersed it was revealed that he both targets were stacked on top of each other with Wingale's foot placed casually on top of them.

Wingale wiped the fog from his glasses. He couldn't speak, he was still in shock from being so high above the ground. The next phase was to retrieve the letter that the two suspects had hid behind the brick. If he and miss eye patch succeeded this would be monumental for Kirigakure. The life was coming back to Wing's face. One of guys began to twitch, he lifted his foot and smashed it down.

CHAKRA: 125/150 (on my phone so I'm excluding the jutsu description)

MISSION WORDCOUNT: 2547/2500

Boris

Boris

D-rank
Well now. The boy had managed to wipe out both suspects in a matter of moments. And ended it with a heroic pose. Still Abel did feel a little cheated. A little bit of battle on her part would of been nice. Still she landed nearby and felt around the bricks before retrieving the envelope from the hidden hole. She opened it and looked inside. Within was the notice of attack that never came and important locations for resources and troop movements. She took that and pulled out the corner of one of the pieces of paper. On it she scribbled "Go fuck yourselves." before shoving it in the hole and replacing the brick. Then she helped escort the prisoners to base. Turned them in and the evidence before filling out her report and going home with out another word. She was still sleepy after all.

Exit thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.