You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aizou

Aizou

D-rank
Mission Details:

Aizou stood outside the Siren’s Den in Kirigakure. It was a despicably high standard place, where it catered to men and women of all tastes and fetishes.

“Why couldn’t I have been stationed here and not in that old pig’s rat house?” Aizou muttered to no one in particular even as she approached the place.

She was dressed as she normally was, in a midnight blue dress and matching boots. She understood how places like these worked. You were either a patron, coming here for the view, an inspector who came here to make sure that hygienic standards were kept up to and that no girl was forced to serve here against her own will, or you worked here. If you were anything but these, the establishment would more than likely kick you out. If you were with law enforcement, they might even be kind enough to show you gently to the door, but if you were one of the rowdier bunch or from a gang that opposed those who owned the place, you were likely to be kicked out really, really, really hard, if you weren’t murdered in your sleep after enjoying yourself with one of their services.

Aizou ran her right hand down her right side, past the curvature of her breast down to her hips. She still had a wondrous figure, being at the young age of 24, so she had thought that maybe she could infiltrate this place as a stripper herself. Gods, she knew that she definitely still had the experience of being one, since it hadn’t been too long since she had left her previous job. One could say that it was foolish for a girl like her to be jumping back into establishments like these, even if her motive for doing so wasn’t so much money through skin and sex anymore.

She entered through the back door, where the strippers were supposed to go in through, with the bouncer not giving too much of a damn. He had shot her a suspicious glance, but a small wiggle of her firm shapely bottom had distracted him long enough for her to enter, the man convinced that she was here to do the job.

Well, she wouldn’t tell him exactly what kind of job she was doing. Just a job.

As soon as she stepped inside, she was bombarded with the sensuous music playing in the air, with a few girls giggling at each other as they went into various states of undress before hurrying up onto backstage, preparing for their act. No one paid Aizou a second glance. Aizou thought they either didn’t mind that new strippers were coming in unannounced, or maybe they were just too high on whatever drugs circulated this dump to care or even notice.

Nevertheless, Aizou herself had something to do in this rotten establishment, and as much as she was familiar with the place and able to play the part, she didn’t too much like it. She peeked out from the backroom, eyeing a target who wasn’t too shabby looking so she wouldn’t puke all over herself trying to suck up to him, mentally or physically, as well as someone wealthy enough he would seem to know what the Daimyo of all people would be doing in a sickening establishment like this, rather than inviting women back home to his palace. Obviously it wouldn’t be too much of a stretch for the Daimyo to invite random young nubile women into his home, right?

Aizou’s eyes scanned the crowd, before they landed on a rather well-dressed man. She felt a small shiver creep up her spine in excitement as she saw him take a sip out of his drink, and she walked right up to him, before standing behind him, the man still unaware that he had caught her attention. Just to be sure, she let her eyes scan the crowd once more - she convinced herself that she was looking for the Daimyo himself when in fact she was looking for a better-looking target - before she decided that this was the man she could suck info right out of.

Her hand landed on the smooth hunch of his back, startling him somewhat, before she moved her hands to his shoulder and bent forward, resting her breasts on either side of his head. She could feel the heat radiating off of this man, and she gave a small giggle at that.

“Hello,” she purred, “Are you feeling lonely?”

“Uh…. umm… I’m not supposed to be-”

Aizou’s left hand moved from his shoulder to his neck, enjoying every inch before moving to his mouth and cupping the right side of his chin.

“You’re not supposed to be lonely, right?”

“Uh… actually-”

“Is it okay if I keep you…” At this, Aizou leaned her head forward, nuzzling the side of his face and letting her fox ear rest against his head. “...company?”

“Uh, yeah, sure… I guess…” he stammered.

Aizou giggled before strutting to his right. She purposefully made her tail brush against his hand as she sat, and the man looked slightly weirded out that she had a tail and actual fox ears, but seemed to pay it no mind when she wrapped her left arm around his neck, pulling him closer into her scent while tracing the outline of his chin with her right index finger.

“And I’m sure you’d love to buy me a drink, right? A very heavy drink, so we’ll both enjoy the night?”

“Uhm, yeah, sure. Hey bartender! A drink! For the lady!”

The bartender looked at her in confusion, obviously not recognising her, but she brushed it off. “Tequila, please. And one for the man. He won’t be needing anything of what he’s drinking now.”

“Hmm, if you say so,” the bartender replied, though it was said with much, much reluctance.

“Now where were we?” Aizou returned her attention to the man in front of her. Her left hand massaging his left chest and her right hand never having left his face. “So what’s a big, strong man like you doing in a little place like this?”

“Oh, I’m just… um… I’m here to look after someone actually…”

“Oh? Is this little someone…” Aizou let her finger trail beneath his chin, before flicking it up, causing his head to jerk slightly upwards. “Me?”

“Um, no, it’s… Look, I can’t say anything, alright?”

“Oh, so it’s secret? That makes it even... “ Aizou leaned forward, blowing into his neck. “... hotter.”

The man took a deep breath but refrained from saying anything further, and Aizou let her eyes narrow for a small moment as she thought of what other method to pursue.

She let her right hand drop down to his chest, two fingers sliding gently down the set of buttons on his red (?) shirt. “You know… girls like me love it when guys like you keep secrets. It keeps the entire exchange so much more... “ And at that, her hand trailed down to his pants, where she knew a bulge had formed even before her hands got there. “...Mysterious, you know? And what’s mysterious is always sexy.”

With that, she nipped at his earlobe, causing him to groan, before trying to push her off.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like my services?” she asked.

“Listen, lady, I really… I really appreciate what you’re trying to do, but I’m busy right now!” he said, though it came out so quickly that Aizou nearly didn’t register his words.

“Hmph, fine,” Aizou feigned annoyance, before leaning back in her chair and taking one of two glasses of tequila on the table. “I can’t possible think what’s more important than a hot girl who can’t wait to get in your pants, but if you’re going to act that way and treat me so badly, then-”

“No, no, no, it’s not like that!” he said. “What I’m doing is really important!”

“Hah, like there’s anything important here,” Aizou snapped.

“There is! I’m supposed to be keeping an eye on the-” the man hesitated for a minute, before continuing in a hushed voice. “On the Daimyo!”

“The Daimyo?” she asked, only to be hushed. Perfect. He was agitated now.

“Shush! You want me to get in trouble?”

She ignored his urgency and continued in her normal tone. “Then tell me why this is so important. I don’t believe you for a second that you’re here on the Daimyo’s behalf.”

“Not on the Daimyo’s behalf,” he said in a hushed voice. “I’m keeping an eye on him so nothing bad happens to him! He’s here to meet with some of the local thugs to discuss some stuff, but I don’t know what! I’m just supposed to keep an eye on him!”

“Hmm, interesting,” Aizou said, this time leaning closer into him to hear more.

“Apparently it’s because the thugs have been far too violent lately, and the young master is trying to make sure that they can work out a deal for the thugs to tone down their violence, otherwise people will be up in arms over how he’s been letting security run wild!”

“Yes, I’m listening,” Aizou replied, her voice now hushed as well.

“Well-”

“Excuse me, but do you work here?” a female voice came from behind them.

The two of them turned around to see a black-haired woman in a tight latex costume standing, arms folded and weight resting on one leg.

“Of course I do,” Aizou replied.

The woman gave the young man a stare before excusing him from the table. Aizou tried to go after him, only to be stopped by the woman.

“Listen, girl. This isn’t a place for a woman like you. I can tell you’re not one of our strippers, and I can tell that you’re not in need of money, so there’s no need to work here.”

“That’s not-” Aizou struggled to keep the man in eye contact, but he disappeared into the crowd.

“Listen! This isn’t a joke! Sure, maybe you’re some professional high class stripper, but my girls here need to work to feed themselves! Now if you would be so kind, I would appreciate if you left this establishment, since you obviously have no desire to pay for anything, not even your drink! I’m giving you a warning because I have nothing against you, but don’t force my hand.”

Aizou left the woman at the counter, struggling to find the man amongst the chaos that was the strip club, but unfortunately couldn’t spot him. He must’ve already left then.

Disappointed, Aizou left the building. Well, at least she knew what the Daimyo was doing there now. Some information was still better than none. But it was likely that she would need to come back here in the future, maybe work something out with the woman - who she assumed was the manager - so she wouldn’t be disturbed again.

Of course, she didn’t count on it.

WC: 1888

Mission: 1000/1000
Strength E-0 to E-1: 75/75
Speed E-0 to E-2: 225/225
Endurance E-0 to E-1: 75/75
Perception E-0 to E-2: 225/225
Reaction Time E-0 to E-2: 225/225
Remaining: 63 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.