You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
This village was…different to say the least. Mitsuo was used to being in places where it almost never rained, between Sunogakure no Sato, Iwagakure no Sato, and Konohagakure no Kato he rarely ever saw rain. Here is hadn’t stopped since he had entered the Country. It was nice though; Mitsuo had always thought there was something romantic about the rain. As he made his way towards a small well on the outskirts of the village he smiled softly and leaned against it. This was the place that he thought would be best suited for his meeting with the weapon master who he was supposed to meet about the Sword of the Thunder God. He had Raijin no Ken strapped to his belt and had sent a bird out earlier this morning with a note telling the weapon master that the Sword Saint Hiruzen Hiroshi was waiting for him outside of the village at this location with the item that he had been contacted about earlier.

He stood soaked head to toe, his short black hair lying flat against his head and rain dripping down his face. He was happy that he didn’t wear his glasses anymore but in this case it would have beaten holding his hand over his green eyes so that he could see. His beard was dripping down onto his trench coat, which was keeping him surprisingly dry for the moment. As he sighed and took a seat on the side of the well he scanned the area looking for anyone approaching him. He chose this place because it seemed quiet and as though there was no traffic here. He imagined that anyone who was approaching him would probably be the man he was waiting for. He anxiously tapped his fingers on his leg and watched towards the most likely areas that the Weapon Master Kaguza would be approaching from.

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
A message was waiting for Kaguza as he woke up that morning. Since becoming Captain, his routine had changed. Usually his time was spent training and improving himself, now it involved paper work and anything else that was requested of him by Ayakashi. The message however was from someone new. Someone by the name of Hiruzen Hiroshi The Sword Saint. An new name with an interesting title. It was easy to assume he was a skilled weapon user, though he couldn't decipher anything else from the name though. Outside it was dumping rain, which was the normal weather for this time of year. The summer time it was simply lighter rain.

With an umbrella in hand, Kaguza set out to the old well that sat just outside the village. It seemed fitting that this man chose the old well to meet with him. Ever since he had begun his Shinobi career, that was where he spent all his time training. Being in no hurry at all, Kaguza casually walked through the rain. Staying under the umbrella, his dark clothing and long white overcoat remained dry. At his waist as usual was a decorative leather case that held a single scroll. Wrapped around his of his forearms was a meteor hammer, the remainder of his arsenal was sealed away within the scroll at his side. Over time Kaguza even beginning to call it the Silk Armory. So far a total of five weapons made their home within the simple scroll.

It wasn't long before Kaguza found himself outside the village within sight of the old well. A man with slicked back black hair sat against the forgotten well. Only after coming within a reasonable talking distance did Kaguza address the man. "Hiruzen Hiroshi, The Sword Saint I presume? I'm Kaguza Myugan. You know you can get sick pretty easily in this rain if your not careful." Kaguza introduced himself with a smile. Though he didn't know anything about this man, he did plan on treating him like a stranger, that wasn't how the Myugans behaved.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Ah here he was, the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen himself. Mitsuo smiled as he watched the man approach, hearing him make a comment about the rain potentially making him sick. It was very easy to like this man, his easy going attitude being a breath of fresh air compared to many of the shinobi that Mitsuo had run into on his travels. He nodded towards the Captain of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and responded, “Well met, and I don’t know why I wasn’t more prepared while coming to the Village Hidden in the Mists, it’s not like I hadn’t heard the stories of how it always rains here. That said this is my first time in the village.” As he looked towards the man he reached down to his belt and picked up the hilt of a weapon which was of some renown. It was known as Raijin no Ken, or the Sword of the Thunder God, the blade that Mitsuo himself had taken off of the body of Hao Uchiha. He smiled as he turned it over and handed it out to Kaguza so that he could inspect it.

“I tell ya mate, that wasn’t easy to get, and that was a battle that was hard fought. Ol’ Hao didn’t want to part with his blade, but my sword helped him to do so.” He chuckled once more, waiting for Kaguza to decide how he wanted to proceed. “I was told you’re somewhat of a sword collector, so if you want it it’s yours for the price we discussed.”

Kaguza

Kaguza

D-rank
Kaguza took the blade in his hand and for a moment silence was the only thing said. Under his touch the weapon felt authentic, it wasn't until he began channeling his chakra into the weapon that his skeptic thoughts were dismissed how ever. Sparks jumped from Kaguza's hand along with the weapon itself as it gave birth to a floating blade of pure Raiton energy. There was no weight to the blade making this now his lightest weapon yet. It almost felt too perfect a match for him. Both Kaguza and the sword had a natural affinity for Raiton. With The Sword of the Thunder God, his arsenal was now up to six weapons. Several ideas ran through his head of what he could do with this truly unique weapon.

A smile of satisfaction painted his face as Hiruzen joked about taking it from Hao. Kaguza returned the laugh, "As someone who calls Kirigakure his home, I truly appreciate what you have done regarding Hao. Until I heard about his demise, I had hoped for the opportunity to take him down myself." Kaguza dispersed the Raiton blade, and reached into his pocket to retrieve a black leather pouch. Inside the pouch was the agreed upon money for the sword. Kaguza eagerly handed it over, "Feel free to count it, it's well earned and well spent." Waiting until Hiruzen was satisfied, Kaguza then slipped his new sword into his pocket for safe keeping. It was rather convenient for such a weapon to be able to fit in his pocket. "I'm more of a weapon collector, not just swords. If you ever come across any other unique piece, feel free to send me a message. Weapons, armor, and even trinkets, there are many things in this world I'd love to get a hold of."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.