You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The doors opened wide to reveal a throne room that was made out of pure clear crystal. Rays of the setting sun came in to fill the room with a glow in a way that Sanosuke couldn’t describe. The way the colors hit the crystalized room, it filled it brilliantly. There was a chandelier right above their heads so the room was better illuminated. Sanosuke stepped into the throne room, followed closely by Navi, and bringing in the rear was Titania herself. Sanosuke looked around him to find the room was huge. It was probably large enough to fit a whole army of soldiers if need to. It had to be at least 100 meters long. There was a red carpet that was obviously made out of high grade material. It was laced with different fibers from what Sanosuke could see.

Sanosuke wanted to look more at the room, but Titania was glaring at him with daggers from wandering his eyes and slightly indicated with her eyes where he should be looking. When Sanosuke looked in the direction where Titania wanted him to pay attention, there are a lot of words that Sanosuke could use to describe his feeling at that moment. Flabbergasted? No that doesn’t work....blown away? No that doesn’t fit either….maybe shocked? Too commonly used. His eyes popped open at what he saw. Sitting on a large thrown made out of pure crystals was a large woman. She was wearing a large gown that was fitted with just about every jewel that was ever discovered by man. There were even some jewels that Sanosuke had never even laid his eyes on before, or for that matter even seen before. They were the basics of a long blue gown. Around her neck was a long gold necklace with the pendant at the middle glowing in different colors. The pendent was of gold base itself. She had pale skin that was almost as white as the snow itself. The large woman looked to be 20 feet tall. It would explain why when Sanosuke looked up at the ceiling there didn’t seem to be an end to it. Her eyes were pink colored and had sun bleached yellow hair that went down to her back. She was sitting on a thrown that seemed to be glowing with every color in the rainbow. Those same colors were shooting out of the throne itself.

The door closed, and she looked at who had come into her thrown room. So this is Queen Melike. The Queen of the Wasp clan. I never thought that she would be sooo bi- Sanosuke began thinking to himself as the group went to approach the Queen’s throne. His thoughts went out incomplete as he was glared harshly at by Titania. There was something in the look she gave him that told him that he should stop talking before the audience with the queen becomes a private execution. After walking for a while along the, what seemed like a catwalk that had no end, Titania stopped moving. This caused the whole group to cease any movement. Titania looked at Sanosuke and nodded. Sanosuke returned the nod and looked back at the Queen. Her eyes never left them and stared at them in trance. Doing the movements that Titania taught him, the two of them brought up their hands to their faces so that the only fingers that were up were the index and middle finger. They placed the fingers against their lips. Once their fingers were on their lips, they bowed to the queen with one knee and head down in perfect unison.

My liege, it is an honor to be in your presence. Queen Melike…

They stayed there on the ground in a bowing position for minutes. If it wasn’t for the demonstration that Titania showed him, and also the training that she put him through he would have fell already. To be perfectly honest, Sanosuke didn’t know how he was able to keep up with the tempo of Titania’s movements. The Queen looked at the group with curiosity while they were in this crouched position, she bent her head to the side completely as though she was trying to figure out what they were doing. Finally The Queen broke the silence by taking a deep breath ”Big sister! Who are these people?” the queen finally said out loud. There was a tone of wining in her voice when she spoke. It made her sound like a small child even though she was the Queen.

Titania quickly looked at Sanosuke’s bowed form. That was when Sanosuke was able to put two and two together. When the Queen used the word ‘sister’ Sanosuke was caught completely off guard. Wait a second…does that mean tha- Sanosuke began to think to himself before Titania rose up abruptly. She looked actually rather flaustered, when Sanosuke rose his head he even saw that emotion had filled her face. She was now looking like someone her age. There was a tint of embarrassment on her face in the form of a red blush.

”Melike! It is imperative that you must stick to the traditions of the past Queens of the Wasps” Titania replied abruptly. She seemed to be seething with anger. There was no way that she was the same apathetic Wasp Knight that Sanosuke had met and have grown accustomed to being around. ”…little sister.” It was as though she put emphasis on the last part of her statement to make sure that Sanosuke was certain heard her. So they really were sisters, and the fact that she confirmed it with that statement left no doubt in his mind. Titania was the older sister of the Queen of the Wasps herself, Melike.

”But it’s SOOOOO boring! I only get to leave the palace once a year. While you get to go on so many adventures and meet all sorts of people!” The Queen whined. Her whines made the whole throne room shake, it was beginning to make Sanosuke grow unsettling. He looked at Navi to find that the little wasp was hiding right behind his back in a way to shield herself from the whining of the Queen. The Queen puffed her cheeks impatiently like a small child would do when they didn’t get their way. Redness covered her cheeks as she attempted to hold her cheeks for as long as she can. It was the oldest trick in the book that a kid could pull. She would hold her breath right in front of their parent, guardian or older sibling until she would get her way. Sanosuke remembered doing this to his parents when he was a toddler so he can get an extra serving of his mother’s village favorite famous apple cream pies.

”Please sister hear me out!” Titania said loudly so her voice boomed as well. It must have been loud enough to reach the ears of the Wasp Queen, because she went deadly quiet so she may listen to her older sister. She sat properly in her thrown as though Titania herself just chastised her Queen by herself. With all the attention on her, Titania indicated that Sanosuke should approach the queen. I have guests from the outside would who would like an audience with you, my queen.” Sanosuke followed the traditions of what to do when approaching the Queen. Titania informed Sanosuke that when approaching the queen on the long red carpet, he must take a step with his right foot outwards. Then he must bring his left foot up to his right foot, once that was done he would life his left foot and bring it forward so that his right foot would meet with his left foot. He would alternate between the two and the whole time he must have the standard hand gesture, of his right index and middle finger laid gently against his heart. Each unconventional step he would take him closer and closer to the queen of the wasps.

When he got as close to the Queen as possible, Sanosuke dropped to one knee and laid his fingers, that were on his chest back to his lips. ”My liege…” Sanosuke he said making his voice be as humble as he could. Now he would count to 60 and wait to see if the Queen has anything to say in objection to his audience. Titania told him that the span of a minute must past of a perfect salute before the queen must be done to show that you are at the Queen’s mercy. If she says anything in that span of a minute, it would mean that she refused Sanosuke’s request of having an audience with the queen.

It’s been a minute and Sanosuke’s salute was not refuted by the Queen meaning that he would be able to speak now. He would simply lift his head and stand up right so he can speak to the Queen. It was that simple; when Sanosuke got up to stand up properly, he got to see the gigantic face of the Queen herself just a matter of inches away from his. She was laid flat on the ground while having her head in her hands and watching Sanosuke do his salute. Sanosuke almost screamed in shock, but he knew that would show the Queen disrespect and would definitely be the reason why she would not seek an audience with him. If it meant that he would have to bite his tongue so he could learn senjutsu from these wasps, then so be it. ”Is there something I might be able to help you with, your majesty?” Sanosuke stumbled out while trying to recover his composure.

The Queen looked at Sanosuke and then squealed loudly in glee. High pitch sounds came from the voice of the Queen as she couldn’t help herself from showing how happy she was. The noise made Sanosuke wince slightly in discomfort since he was right in front of the Queen when she decided to squeal. ”That means that you’re from the outside world!!”

”Umm…yes, I am from the ou-“

”What’s it like over there?!”

”It’s very different from he-“

”How old are you?!”

”I’m twenty fo-“

”Why can’t you glow like me? Are there more wasps like us?! How can you not fly?! Is it true that you have only 10 toes”

A loud metallic boom could be heard from the throne room as Titania stomped as loud as she could onto the throne floor to get everyone’s attention. She had her arms crossed, clenching her biceps as tightly as possible where her armor doesn’t cover. If you look closely, you can see the small twitches at her jaw to see that she’s tightly grinding her teeth furiously. ”Melike VonBridge! You are to complete your duties with the intention of giving great pride to those that come before you! Not to become enthralled with a subject that is of an outsider! Take your responsibilities seriously at once!” Titania said loudly. The buzzing in her voice was louder than typically is. Usually the buzzing in the voices of the wasps that Sanosuke could here would be loud enough for him to hear traces of it if he really strained to hear it, but soft enough for it to go unnoticed.

There was silence in the throne room before Sanosuke could hear the sound if sniffling. Sanosuke turned his head to look at the Queen who was close to tears. Little droplets were beginning to shape form at the edge of her eyes. No way…she isn’t about to… Sanosuke said to himself mentally. As if right on cue, the Queen of the Wasps was breaking down in tears and sobbing uncontrollably. Sad, low tone buzzing could be heard with each sob. Large geysars of water rocketed out of her face and downwards towards the ground. It was shooting all over the place, hitting anything that was in its range. Sanosuke had to make a call of either to stay where he was or just get hit with the tears. Sanosuke decided to stay there because if by some chance the Queen would take it against him to move out of the way when he was just avoiding the tears, then he would never let himself live it down. As much as Sanosuke wanted to try and consul the Queen, he didn’t know if he should do that because the whole time Sanosuke was being interrogated by the Queen with childish questions, Titania was staring at him with daggers in her eyes.

Titania marched her way to the large Queen and began to stroke her forearm in an attempt to sooth the massively sobbing queen. Her attempts were working so she must be doing something right. As she rubbed her forearm, Sanosuke must have been staring for a while because Titania turned around and shot Sanosuke a dirty look before attending to the Queen once more. This time she was speaking in just a series of buzzes without any English. She was probably soothing her but didn’t want Sanosuke to know what exactly she was saying to the Queen. After minutes of soothing, Titania was able to get the Queen to sit at her thrown in a more civilized manner. After wiping her eyes of tears and her nose off of any snot that might have appeared, she got herself situated. Titania stood at the Queen’s side as though she was the Queen’s advisor and not another one of her soldiers.

”Sanosuke Flynt of the village that is masked in the clouds, you have come here to seek an audience with the Queen. The floor is open for debate on the matter of which you would like to bring up to your majesty.” Titania announced loud enough for the whole court to hear. So she attends to pretend as though the argument between brother and sister never occurred right in front of an outsider. That was very bold of the warrior. Something that Sanosuke didn’t have the will to pull off so easily.

Nevertheless, Sanosuke would continue as well like nothing happened to avoid an awkward situation. Sanosuke stepped forward and bowed before the Queen and waited for the traditional 60 seconds before he was allowed to stand back up and speak before the Queen. Once the 60 seconds were up, Sanosuke went about his story. The same story that he gave Titania when she was interrogating her. It would have been easier if Titania would have told the Queen of his reason here in the first place, but it was him that was asking to train with them not the other way around. So it was a given that Sanosuke would be the one to explain to the Queen why he was here. Sanosuke explained how he found out where the place was located, how he even learned about the existence of this clan, and the events that followed in the forest. When he told how he saved Navi, Navi herself flew from behind Sanosuke’s back to approach the Queen and nod to say that every word he was saying was true. The Queen giggled at Navi as she approached her, mystified herself at Navi’s beauty. The whole time, it seemed as though the Queen was entranced with the story and didn’t want to take her eyes off of Sanosuke. Even though she may act like a child, she was still a Queen and didn’t just acquire that rank from nowhere. She must have the qualifications to being a Queen and that would be to show diligence when it comes to listening to the problems of the people.

When he was finished with his story, Sanosuke put his head down so he was looking at the ground and put his fingers to his chest again as a sign of respect to the queen. ”So you want to learn senjutsu from us? That is the reason why you came so far into the forest?” The Queen asked as though she was trying to peace this together and just to make sure she understood everything.

”Yes my liege” Sanosuke said while his head was bowed to the Queen.

”Wow that sure is amazing. Where did you say you were from again Sanosuke Flynt? The Queen asked while she was stroking the arm rest of her chair as though it was a play thing.

”I come from the Village Hidden in the Clouds, your highness”

The Queen turned to her sister with shocked eyes. ”Sister, is that not really close to us? I thought we were well hidden from all human contact.” The Queen was asking Titania and at the same time trying to ask herself the same question in hopes that she might be able to figure it out herself.

”That is correct, your majesty. Our clan resides in the far corners of the abyss that is looked down from the high mountains that is the village masked in the clouds.” Titania answered and looked back at Sanosuke ”And this is apparently the first human to have ever held the intellect to be able to find this place, even though we showed great care to erase our presence from mankind.”

Sanosuke rose his head so that he may look at both sisters of high power. ”I do not wish to offend neither of you. But if you are able to look hard enough, you can find anything you with. There’s no such thing as truly erasing yourself off the face of the world. There will be people who will find you” Sanosuke said to the two of them. This made Titania’s eyebrows rose at that statement. ”Do not worry, I made sure to burn most of the copies that would give large, significant hints of your location before coming here. As far as I’m concerned, only I am the only one who truly knows of your existence.”

Saying that must have put Titania back at ease. She dropped her gaze on Sanosuke and turned her attention towards her sister. ”Your majesty, you have heard all that is to be said about Sanosuke Flynt’s case.” Titania continued on. She looked at Sanosuke briefly to see if he had any objects. He really didn’t have anything else to say. He had already told the Queen what had happened in the forest, so telling her that she saved Navi once more would be pointless and desperate. With a nod, Sanosuke agreed silently with what Titania had said. With that signal of approval, Titania returned to looking at her Queen.

”Now that you know the information about Sanosuke Flynt’s issue, how do you wish to rule on it?” Titania asked her sister. All eyes, besides Sanosuke’s which was still fixated on the floor, were on the Queen. To see what she would order. This was it…it’s either I’m allowed to learn Senjutsu here or I will never learn their art of senjutsu…” Sanosuke thought to himself as he was standing there waiting on how the Queen will rule on the case.

Finally the Queen looked at Sanosuke. ”May you please rise your head, Sanosuke Flynt” The Queen asked. Sanosuke complied and did what he was told. When he was able to look at the Queen was pouting her face. ”Also, stop saluting me! I hate it when people who do that to me! It’ll be hard for you to stay here when you keep on getting on my nerves Mister!”

”Yes, I’m sorry my liege” Sanosuke answered. That’s when Sanosuke actually understood what she was getting at. The Queen has given Sanosuke permission to learn the wasp’s style of senjutsu. This was amazing, beyond amazing; it was spectacular. He would be able to broaden his knowledge of jutsu by learning about the way they fight. Sanosuke noticed that he was in his salute guard that The Queen told him to stop doing, it was beginning to become a habit so Sanosuke was glad he didn’t need to keep on doing it. With his arm dropped, the Queen smiled at Sanosuke.

”But you have to promise me that every night that you’re here, you have to tell me about the outside world!” The Queen said raising one large finger in the air to make sure that Sanosuke understood her. Sanosuke nodded at her, and the Queen smiled brightly at that.

Titania stared at Sanosuke with no emotion in her eyes. She was completely impartial to this decision, that’s what her face was telling. But she did say that saving Navi to her makes him like one of them. It got Sanosuke wondering exactly why the Wasps erased themselves off the face of humanity. Sanosuke would figure that out later, right now he was excited that he was now going to learn the wasp’s style of senjutsu. Sanosuke looked at Titania ”Titania, will you be responsible for my teaching?” Sanosuke asked.

”No I will not be your teacher in senjutsu. But I know of someone who will teach you, regardless of his of his opinion to humans.” Then Titania looked up and snapped her fingers loudly. When she did, the golden doors opened to reveal 2 wasp warriors that were in knight’s armor. They approached the group that were already before the queen. Both knights stopped when they were at Sanosuke’s flanks and bowed to the queen. ”My liege!” the knights said in their salute. The Queen nodded and signaled them to rise.

”You are to summon Biosk from his prison cell at once.” Titania ordered the two knights. Sanosuke looked at Titania if she was for real. Her face stood resilient as always, she was definitely serious. She was going to pair Sanosuke up with the Wasp that had previously tried to kill him the first day he had entered the village of the wasps.

The knights rose from their bowed positions ”Yes! My Lord!” the two knights barked in reply to the request before walking away from the group. The two stopped walking when they were about a meter away from the Queen. One knight stood where he was while the other got in front of the first knight. As soon as they got into position, they gave each other a short nod to understand that they both were prepared for whatever they were about to do. Bringing their hands up, both knights did a series of hand seals. The clanking of the armor could be heard as each hand sign they made resonated throughout the throne room. Even though they were both cladded with heavy armor, it didn’t slow down their movements in the least. It impressed Sanosuke greatly, he didn’t know if he could do that in their armor. They might be using natural chakra from the environment to help assist in making the hand seals. After all they were about to unleash a jutsu, so it wouldn’t be surprising.

Both knights ended their long chain of hand seals on the ‘Ox’ hand seal and brought their hands down on the ground simultaneously. ”Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” they both shouted in unison. Sanosuke has seen the summoning jutsu done before once, and usually it’s done with markings spreading on the ground with a diameter that ranges from 2 meters to a whole room. Then the jutsu causes smoke the envelope the entire area to reveal what was summoned. But this summoning jutsu was indeed weird and out of the ordinary. A circle of light that was engraved with all sorts of mystical marks appeared on the ground. The circle was pure yellow light that illuminated the room, it cause Sanosuke to shield his eyes from the light since it was so bright. Looking from the peak of his shoulder, Sanosuke could see something coming out of the circle. That wasn’t just a circle; that jutsu was literally a portal. Incredible, I had no idea that the summoning jutsu can be used also as a portal…” Sanosuke thought to himself.

The light died down and what was revealed was the two knights and a man with silver hair that was cut short. He was wearing armor himself, the armor was the armor of the wasp that had attempted to kill him in the forest. Biosk looked roughed up a bit, he had bruises all over his face including a black eye. But he still stood there standing as though nothing had occurred to him. He was still in his fine crafted armor, but his weapon was confiscated from him. It makes sense, they wouldn’t want him to try and kill some more wasps. A long rope of light was wrapped around his hands to serve as handcuffs. Each knight held a part of the rope and escorted Biosk to stand before the Queen. The entire time, Biosk was glaring daggers at Sanosuke. It was as though he would like nothing more than to strangle him to death with the same rope he was sealed by. Navi flew in behind Sanosuke in fear that maybe Biosk came to finish the job. Sanosuke had to pet the young wasp gently to calm her down. When Biosk was summoned, that’s when Sanosuke had put two and two together. There’s no way that this is the person that Titania was referring to. Buzzing coming from his direction could be heard, and it was mostly directed at Sanosuke. Maybe having someone who hates my guts is a bad idea to be a teacher…” Sanosuke thought to himself. Once they were close enough, Sanosuke made away for the new group to come thought. The knights and Biosk bowed to the Queen.

Titania nodded her approval and tapped her sister the Queen to indicate her to do something. The Queen nodded and looked at the group. She looked a bit timid about speaking, being before a criminal is pretty hard; especially when he tried to kill one of her people. She took a deep breath before speaking to gather her thoughts. ”Yo-you may rise your heads…” she said shyly. If it wasn’t for the fact that the throne room can easily make voices travel distances, then Sanosuke was sure that nobody could have heard it.

They did so and rose back to their feet. The knights looked down on the ground so that they could avert their eyes from the Queen. Only Biosk’s head was not lowered. He was only looking at the Queen, and not at Sanosuke. Sanosuke remembered Titania telling him this: when someone who is brought to the Queen as trial and treated as a criminal, the guards whom escorted the convict must have their heads lowered and the convict to look at the queen. The guards have no right to listen to the verdict and thus have no business to hear what the Queen had to say, they are simply here to remove the prisoner from the Queen’s presence. The prisoner is to look at the Queen to show that he is listening very carefully to the verdict.

”Biosk Clause, you have been charged by the people of the Wasps with the following charges: Insubordination, attacking a peaceful traveler with no intent to do harm, and attempt of murder of your brethren wasps.” Titania listed down the offenses that Biosk was charged for. Biosk looked at her with a stern look as though he was just waiting to see what would happen next. ”When questioned about your actions, you gave no significant justification of your actions. According to customs, there is only one way to punish your actions…”

Biosk stared at Titania for a long minute. His expression never changed, it was though he was anticipating his execution. If Sanosuke was in a cell after doing what Biosk was charged for, he wouldn’t expect much good to come out of it. He would be preparing his mind for death, for that would be the only course of action that the court can take in what he has done. Titania looked at her sister and gave her yet another yawn. The Queen took a deep breath once more, this time she took in more air. No doubt that she really didn’t want to give out this ruling. ”You’re punishment for your actions will be to teach Sanosuke, our wasp style of senjutsu.”[/] The Queen said timidly. The buzzes in her voice was slightly fragmented.

For the first time that Biosk was in the throne room, his calm stern demeanor was shattered. He was purely shocked of the ruling. It was as though he couldn’t accept what he had just heard. He looked at Titania for confirmation. She stared back at him not saying a word to refute what the Queen had just ruled. Biosk then looked at the Queen desperately, the Queen looked squeamish in her throne uncomfortable with the look she was getting. Then finally he glared at Sanosuke full of hate.

[i]”Once the training of Sanosuke Flynt in the wasp art of senjutsu, you will come again to the Queen for a possible chance of pardon from your execution. If by any chance you are pardoned from your crimes at the end of Sanosuke Flynt’s training, you will be stripped of your rights as an officer of the royal army. This is the ruling of the Qu-“

”ENOUGH OF THE GAMES TITANIA!” Biosk roared in anger, completely interrupting Titania’s verdict. The buzzing around him grew louder with anger. The buzzing was so loud that it was causing everyone in the room to grow uncomfortable, which even included Biosk himself. ”You are simply using the naivety of your halfwit little sister to take command of the thrown!”

Titania looked as though she was literally smacked in the face with a gauntlet. She was so taken back that, for the first time she was speechless. The buzzing must have intimidated her as well to the point where she was having trouble trying to piece together her own thoughts. ”This human and this worthless excuse of a wasp should be put down! Both of them! In fact, the very second you give this pathetic human to me to train I will personally reach down his flimsy human rib cage, break off one of his brittle human rib bones, and use it to gauge out the human.” Biosk spat in fury. He was sounding more like a rabid dog more than a sophisticated and well groom night. ”Then I shall take the human’s head clean from his body, rip his skin of until I have only the skull in my hands, and use it to bludgeon the sorry excuse of a wasp to de-“

”You shall do no such thing you pitiful excuse of a knight….” The Queen said, her voice changing more harshly and cold. She sounded much older than she actually sounded before. Everyone turned to the Queen to see what had happened to her. Her long sun bleached locks were cascaded and covered her eyes.

Titania looked outside and noticed the sun had already fell. The coming moonlight was sweeping the throne room. IT made the room glow in a blue light than its usually white colored light. The glow was elegant and there was enough light so that small wisps of it peeled from the ground and vanished in thin air. The moonlight was coming down The Queen and changing the color of her hair from sun bleached to obsidian black. Titania swore under her breath ”Oh no, we have run out of time…” Titania muttered to herself, her face was worried. The room had grown deadly quiet when the Queen spoke. One could literally feel the temperature take a nose dive at how cold the room had been when the Queen made her sudden change.

The Queen jerked her arm towards Biosk. Purple chakra oozed from her body and then shot out towards Biosk in the form of tentacles. The chakra tentacles fell at the ground and snaked its way towards the convict. This was the first time that Biosk has seen this too and as such he had no idea what to do in order to prepare himself for that attack. The guards that were holding the restraints to Biosk’s bindings had backed away so that they would not be hit in the crossfire of The Queen’s technique. They stood at the sides of the red carpet so that they would just be only observers to the Queen’s punishment onto Biosk. The purple chakra based tentacles worked its way up Biosk’s body like a snake that was coming in onto its pray. Biosk screamed and tried to bat away the tentacles from harming his body with his bonded hands. But the tentacles didn’t stop it’s pursuit, it didn’t stop until it had firmly enveloped Biosk tightly in its grip so that he would not escape. Try and try as he might, the purple bindings gripped onto Biosk tightly so that his entire upper torso was covered by the shadowy chakra of the Queen. The Queen twisted her hands upwards so that his fingertips were pointed up and yanked her hand back so that her hand were now at her sides.

Doing this motion caused Biosk to shoot forward from the ground and into mid air and come flying towards the Queen of the Wasps. He flew towards her at rocket speeds and would have struck her if she didn’t put her hand back out there to halt Biosk’s movement. When he stopped, Biosk realized that she was only an inch or two away from his face. Biosk’s face went white in feat and shivered, his face was breaking in cold sweat from being so close to the Queen of the Wasps. Sanosuke almost felt bad for Biosk, he might be executed right here and now by the Queen of the Wasps. He was terrified of what the Queen might do to Biosk, she had enough chakra to completely waste him if she truly wished to do so. That’s what got Sanosuke even more terrified, the chakra she was leaking made her feel like a completely different person.

”Biosk Clause, you dare attempt to challenge MY rule in MY throne room?” The Queen growled under her teeth. The anger in her voice could be heard through the loud, low tone buzzing in her voice. Biosk was right in front of the Queen so she was getting the brute force of the buzzing in her ears. It was causing him pain, the chakra in her hands pulsed in to tighten the grip on Biosk. Biosk screamed in pain and withered as he tried to get himself free with no success. But he wasn’t going anywhere. ”Give me one reason why I should not end your miserable life right here and now. After all your crimes are punishable by death!”

She flung Biosk at the wall at high speeds. A loud thud could be heard as Biosk’s head hit the crystal hard wall at rocket speeds. If Biosk was a human being, Sanosuke would have no doubt that Biosk the Wasp Knight would have been killed on the spot from that impact. The Queen retracted her chakra and pulled Biosk back towards her. This time when she was brought to her attention, Biosk’s face was swollen and this time there was a gash against his forehead. He was dripping blood from his wound and was breathing heavily. He was close to dropping, even though that Biosk’s body was stronger than a human even he had a limit. If Biosk took another hit like that without any protection, he would surely die. This was insane, there was no way that the Queen that Sanosuke had met before was the same person that was before him right now.

The Queen looked at her work and squeezed down against Biosk’s ribs. It made him scream in agony. ”You forget yourself you bug. If I truly wanted to, I could have snapped your ribs like a bundle of twigs in a split second.” The Queen said mockingly. She was toying with him ”Do you still think that I am a naïve little child? Do you still believe that Biosk?!” She applied more pressure against his ribs to make the wasp knight scream. He was truly in pain as he was at the mercy of the Wasp Queen. No he wasn’t toying with him, he was torturing him. Did she really have the intent in her mind to actually execute him publically like this?

Biosk’s screams could be heard throughout the throne room as he was at the mercy of the Queen. It was making everyone feel unsettling as they were forced to watch this spectacle. With every second that passed, the Queen pressed more against Biosk’s ribs. ”Do you still believe that Biosk? Well do you?!” The Queen asked hysterically. She was getting more and more carefree with the life that she was held under with. More pressure was applied, it must have been agonizing for Biosk. To go through this much pain.

Finally, Biosk stopped his wordless screaming. ”NO MY LIEGE! YOU ARE NOT NAÏVE! HAVE MERCY ON A PATHETIC SCUM LIKE ME, I BEG OF YOU!!!” Biosk screamed in pain. He was begging for his life, he knew that unless he wasn’t begging for his life then the Queen would have no issue with executing Biosk. The squeezing stopped and it led to Biosk to stop squirming. He was panting hard, and coughing up blood. He made sure that he was coughing downwards so that no a single splatter would hit the Queen’s face. If any of it somehow hit the Queen, then Sanosuke was sure that Biosk would be killed and the Queen would show no mercy to Biosk’s pleas this time.

”That is good that you understood your position. Now you shall train Sanosuke Flynt in the wasp style of Senjutsu. The Queen ordered Biosk. Biosk nodded in fear, wishing not to offend her any farther.

”Yes, my liege!” Biosk said loudly.

”Just to be sure that you cannot possibly go back on your word…” The Queen began to say before she squeezed against Biosk’s ribs again. It caused Biosk to wither in agony once more. This time it was brief, but made Biosk scream louder than ever. When she was done, she began to speak once more. ”You have just been placed with a Vow Seal. If you have the audacity or the stupidity to break your vow to not kill Sanosuke Flynt, then the seal I have sealed you with will be undone. It will cause the chakra that is inside you to turn against your organs and make your body internally explode”

Biosk nodded over and over again, his eyelids were getting darker. He was losing consciousness. The Queen threw Biosk at the ground before his guards. His body hit the ground hard and laid their crippled on the ground. ”Get him out of my sight, this instance.” The Queen ordered. The guards looked at the Queen and bowed to her before picking up the unconscious Biosk from the ground and walked him outside of the throne room.

Sanosuke stood there looking at the Queen that was before him now. He was still trying to figure out what had happened to the Queen who acted like one of the small children that belonged to the village hidden in the clouds. Now she was indeed acting like the Queen of the Wasp Clan, but Sanosuke had no idea that she was so merciless. Even so, when Sanosuke looked at her now he couldn’t notice how beautiful and complete she looked now that she looked the way she was now. The Queen was turned towards her sister Titania and talking in a series of buzzes. It was something that only a wasp could understand so it was a private conversation.

Finally, the Queen turned to look at Sanosuke. ”Sanosuke Flynt, you have just been given your teacher in the art of senjutsu that our clan specializes in. Your training will begin tomorrow morning at dawn in the castle’s courtyard. I can assure you that Biosk will be there to wait for you before your lesson can commence.” The Queen informed Sanosuke. Sanosuke knew that he would begin his senjutsu training, but he had no idea that his training would begin so quickly. And that he would get a teacher that easily as well.

”But you are to still hold true to your promise you made me.” The Queen added on to her statement. Sanosuk looked confused for a few minutes before he had remembered that he did make a promise to the Queen. ”After your training in the day, you will come to my throne room at night to tell me about the outside world that seems to have changed so much from the world that is my village that I rule”

Titania looked at his sister in shock for a second. It was obvious that while they were huddled up to discuss in buzzes, that Titania and the Queen had talked about this before. But Sanosuke guessed that even being heard out loud was a bit shocking. Sanosuke nodded and bowed before the Queen. ”Yes, my liege. I promise to tell you as much about the outside world as possible.” Sanosuke said trying to keep himself calm. He had witnessed how brutal the Queen can be, so it would be best that Sanosuke stayed on the Queen’s good side.

The Queen nodded and looked at Titania to guide Sanosuke out of the throne room and into the guest room where Sanosuke had awakened from. Sanosuke wanted to ask Titania more questions about the Queen, but Sanosuke thought better to ask. It was a long day and Sanosuke wanted to get more sleep. There would be time for questions later.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.