You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki noticed the flora changing the more she walked forward. She saw more and more trees that made a whole forest together. Saiyuki had never seen so many trees. With sparkles in her eyes she looked around and admired the mother nature's creations. So many flowers and colors. The different aromas filled her existance. It felt like a total other place. It felt so different, but it felt so good at the same time. It felt so good to see something else than rocks everywhere. Hi no Kuni loked so much softer than her home, but would the people be friendly as well? Only one way to find out, so Saiyuki picked up a faster pace and almost started running toward her destination. Who wouldshe meet first? Would she have time to meet higher ups? That would be an awesome experience but the locals would be good enough for her already.

"Almost there!" Sai shouted to herself as she began to pant. Her heart was beating faster due to excitement. Her eyes were big and bright and through thetrees she could see the sun. What a beautiful effect... Sunlight shining between the big trees was so relaxing to see, but nothing could calm the your girl down now. Not now, when she could almost see a glimpse of the big and crowded village, Konohagakure.

Saiyuki stood on a mountain. Looking over the large country. It was beautiful. The morning sun was shining over the building with it's still orange color. It was breath taking. It felt like a dream to her. This just couldn't be reality, it was impossible, but nothing is impossible after all. A gust of wind flew by and picked up a few strings of white hair. The young woman couldn't take her eyes of this sight. She could feel the drops of water on the taller grass brushing against her ankles, when they danced in the wind.

The girl let herself fall on the soft and cosy ground of Hi no Kuni. She made a relieved sigh come out of her mouth and slowly closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep while laying in the grass with her arms and legs wide open, like she was making an angel form in the the green softness she was laying on.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
The week had gone by weirdly so far. It had only been around two months since he started working actively for the village, and in that time he'd done a lot of missions he never thought he would end up doing. However, what was more bizarre was the people that he'd met just this week. The strange people who committed mass vandalism simply because they were bored, the old woman who hadn't understood how genjutsu worked, and that bitch back in the forest. Even if he was healed from that damned injury by now, he still felt a twinge of pain every time he heard it click. It was fine, but still... he hated her, he had added her to his shit list. This week had been crazy indeed, and now he was out here. He was at the border of the fire nation, dressed in a black long coat with a thick fur-lined hood that kept his eyes away from the public. He didn't need other people looking at him funny, although he guessed the entire outfit would make him look like a criminal anyway. Besides, the only people that he truly wanted to look into his eyes at the moment were the people that he wanted to trap in a genjutsu, and he wasn't willing to do that to every tom, dick and harry that just happened to walk through the area at the wrong time. Besides, after what that girl tried, it had become horrifically obvious that people wanted to kill him even more than normal, simply because of his untapped potential.

As he walked, he noticed a strange person just laying down on the floor, seemingly asleep or maybe dead - either way, they weren't moving. He turned his angle of progression slightly and began to walk towards her. As he approached, he had to admit that he was pretty smitten. She was actually really attractive, although she was a fair few years younger than himself. In fact, she looked the same age as that brat... why did he keep thinking about her? Well, regardless, he continued walking towards her until the point that he was finally standing above her, his shadow towering over her and blocking out the sun from where he stood. Why was she here, and why was she asleep? He didn't know, but what he did know was that that headband was not one belonging to the village. Rather, it was the one belonging to Iwagakure, but the fact that she was willing to sleep somewhere like this made him seriously doubt if she was an enemy scout or something like that. They would surely have been trained better than that, but there was no harm in waking her up, right? Besides, she might need help, maybe she collapsed... but why would she collapse smiling like that?

Crouching next to her, his hand moved to her shoulder and gently shook her awake. The first thing that she'd see when she was waking up would be a strange man with a face that she couldn't see, hidden under a coat and touching her shoulder, shaking her awake. Most likely, she'd panic. He had to be ready for that, but maybe speaking would help
"Good morning~ shouldn't you check into an inn before sleeping like that?" he asked, his voice charming and playful, like a cat with a ball of string. It was perhaps ironic.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
What a nice dream she had. It was about how everyone was so friendly and nice in Konoha. Of course, Saiyuki wished this dream was true and hoped it would keep on going, but then a pair of hands shook her awake. At firstshe just moaned like she wanted to sleep more and moved a bit toget back comfortable. Then the 21 year old woman heard a voice nearby, very nearby. "Good morning, shouldn't you check into an inn before sleeping like that?" A warm and charming voice said. Saiyuki wasn't worried at all who this person might be and just rolled around to look at the person its face. By the voice and the looks of this person it was a male being. She couldn't quite see the eyes of him. They were covered by his hood. All that made her a tad bit curious about this mysterious person in front of her. Why would he hide them under such a big hood? Well, this person could actually ask her the same since she wears an eyepatch and to be fair, an eyepatch is even stranger than just a hood. The Kobayashi looked up and down this person to try and find out more about him. When she saw the headband, Saiyuki knew it was a local shinobi fron Konohagakure itself. How nice, maybe this person would help her out a bit.

"Inn? Why would i close myself inside when such a beautiful and free world holds it's arms open for me? Besides, it isn't that cold or hot to be going inside. I also got used to sleeping on the ground since i travelled here. I came from Tsuchi no Kuni. You know, Iwagakure. By foot and in the wilderniss are not that many Inn's so i had to sleep on the ground on in a tree." Before Saiyuki was about to reveal any other information about her, she asked who he was. How could she be so stupid to trust the first person she saw? "Sorry, but who are you?"

As she was waiting for an answer, Saiyuki moved a bit so she sat straight and had another good look at the person. The Kobayashi member was inspecting the person from a far, trying to figure out any information about his personality, but seeing that he even walked up to herand woke her up, must mean that he would be no threat to her. And if he was she would have to take care of him, after all, she is a Jounin of Iwagakure.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
He had begun to keep his headband wrapped around his throat, the metal block before his jugular and his adam's apple to try and prevent being choked like he had been in the forest. However, it was also a worry since it was in quite an obvious place, so anyone could see it without any issue. That was probably the very purpose of the marking on the headband, but at the same time it made things very easy to decide when it came to meeting with strangers like this. But, as she clearly caught a glimpse of his headband, she didn't freak out. Of course she didn't freak out, it was obvious in hindsight; she was willing to come out to the village and then found nothing wrong with sleeping in a public place like this, of course she wasn't going to be afraid of the locals. Either she was stronger than she looked and she wasn't afraid of him, like that damned bitch, or she was an ally of the local village. He didn't know which one, but the moment she started talking he really wasn't sure how he had ever thought it was the first one.

"Inn? Why would i close myself inside when such a beautiful and free world holds it's arms open for me? Besides, it isn't that cold or hot to be going inside. I also got used to sleeping on the ground since i travelled here. I came from Tsuchi no Kuni. You know, Iwagakure. By foot and in the wilderniss are not that many Inn's so i had to sleep on the ground on in a tree." The speed that she was talking at alone could have killed a normal man, their heads overloading and just exploding from the pressure. However, Oshi was not a normal man, and he could basically understand her, she was talking about how she had already gotten used to this and that it wasn't exactly a problem. Whilst he wasn't too sure that he would ever want to join her sleeping on the floor like that, he was very glad to hear that she was able to deal with it. So, it had been a conscious decision and she hadn't just passed out. Well, either that or it had been a complete accident and she was too proud to admit it, but by the way she said that he doubted it was the latter. They were not by far the only two options but they were the two most likely options and right now he didn't have much of a reason to speculate on "what if's"

Still, when she asked about who he was, he wasn't sure how to answer it. She seemed harmless enough, but at the same time, he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted someone from another village to know about exactly who he was. Not because he was prejudiced like some of the other villagers, but because a lot of people would like his clan stomped out  and if he was killed by a non-villager they would have less to be scared of, because it would be hard to trace it to them. So, for the moment, he kept his hood up.
"... a friend." He replied, cryptically. Although, this entire thing about her coming from Iwagakure had him interested, why would someone come now?
"I hate to ask this but why would you come here? There isn't that much we have to offer you at the moment."

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry if my posts aren't od or long. I am multitasking all day to squeeze in some rping. Even now i am still doing stuff for schoop while writing this up.)

Just as the wind brushed through Saiyuki her hair, it found its way through the leaves. The paddles made a relaxing sound as the wind passed by each time. Just as the time flew by faster and faster. Saiyuki had tried different angles to see the person his face fully, but nothing helped. Not from one angle she could see what was above his nose. What a pity though, Saiyuki loved how eyes could make it was easier to feel amd understand someone. It was also the only gateway to the soul and inner spirit of an individual. The eyes were the door through everything that hides inside. That is why Sai loves it so much. It just gives away way more information when words are spoken. It gives more emotion to a conversation. Why would anyone hide their eyes? Eyes are beautiful and are always different. The Kobayashi let her own fall back on her back and she looked up. She looked up at the sky and saw all kinds of clouds and the sun was shining on her face. It was getting closer and closer to noon and finally this person in front of her answered. "....A friend." Was he being serious? 'A friend'? You can't be more specific can you? "Okay then, I'm Saiyuki from the Kobayashi clan. I am a Jounin in Iwagakure, who's taking a nice trip."

"I hate to ask this but why would you come here? There isn't that much we have to offer you at the moment." The man asked with a more curiou tone.Sai liked this tone of his. It had more character then 'a friend' a few minutes or even seconds earlier. "Like i said, i just wanted a trip, nothing else. A bit relaxation and meeting new people from the neighbourhood is always a plus." The white haired girl who was now laying on the ground with her arms wide open, looked back at her friend. Suddenly, a stronger gust of wind came by and lifted the hood of this stranger a bit up. Saiyuki her eyes widened as soon as she saw a glimpse of his eyes.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
It really seemed like she was eager to see his face, although he wasn't too sure he was comfortable with her seeing who he was just yet. After all, he had no idea about who she was. There were many people out there in this world that would attack him for little more than existing. But, when she announced herself and her rank, he had to say he felt happy about admitting who he was. She had not done anything remotely violent since he'd got here, and if she was going Uchiha hunting then she could have gone to any of the villages since there was an ample supply of his family going around. How such a prudish, uptight clan really managed to handle breeding like rabbits he didn't understand, what did he have an unknown ability to breed asexually? Was he a frog or something? Either way, when she told him all about herself, he was sure that she was telling the truth, he had more than gotten used to people lying to his face so he should know more than well enough what was going on when someone lied to him. This was truth, so he was willing to open himself up a little bit more. His hands moved up to his hood and, with a single flicking movement, pushed his hood down so his fell down onto his back. Underneath, he was a handsome looking 24 year old, only three years her senior, and with a warm smile on his face. However, the weird thing about him that she couldn't fail to notice was the fact that he had pure black hair and black eyes, something that almost all Uchiha had.

"If you really want to know who I am, you can call me Oshi. I'm a chuunin from the village." He said. Well, he might trust her, but he wasn't bloody stupid. She got his name and his rank, but not his clan. If she couldn't guess his clan from his features, then he wasn't going to tell her until he absolutely had to. He wasn't sure when he'd need to do something like that, it was after all a rather complicated scenario that would requre his initial sharingan without even the copy wheel technique mastered yet.

When she mentioned what she was doing here, he nodded as if considering it seriously. She wanted to have a trip, well that was always going to be better if she had a guide who knew the city to show her around everywhere. Besides, he was... intrigued was the best word to use. She had a very interesting case, and her face wasn't that uninteresting either. He would even go so far as to say that she was cute, but that wasn't the main reason that he wanted to hang out with her. He always liked having friends, and having friends in other villages, especially high-ranked ninjas from other villages, would help when he became hokage. It would help make links between villages that might help forge a lasting peace.
"Well then, Kobayashi-chan, would you like me to show you around the village? I doubt you need a protector with a rank like yours, but there's not exactly any maps that show the good tourist attractions around the village. So, you up for it?"

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
When the hands of her friend moved up to get rid of the hood, Saiyuki smiled honestly at her new friend. He removed the hood with a simple and fast movement. Saiyuki went silent when she saw his features. Now she definatly understood why he had to wear his hood up and be mysterious about his being. He was obviously an Uchiha. One of the most wanted things they posses. The Sharingan. And a lot of people just had a personal grudge again them as well. All Sai could think of was how hard it would be to actually be part of such a clan. The girl wanted to help him have at least one fun day without looking around every second of the day. None would be so stupid to get into a fight with a Jounin leveled ANBU. Well, she couldn't say she was ANBU but none would try and fight a normal Jounin either. If they would somewhat point a finger towards him she'd brake it. If they insulted him, she would embarrass them. No one deserves to live in fear and pain, even though a lot of people do, she would be able to help someone have a fun, easy and relaxed day.

" If you really want to know who I am, you can call me Oshi. I'm a chuunin from the village." The man with deep black eyes stated. He was smart enough not to mention the clan's name as it would attract unwanted attention. Saiyuki went to sit in a peace giving pose, she stretched her right arm toward Oshi and placed her hand upon his shoulder. A small squeeze was givin."Oshi, I understand why you choose to wear that hood. Don't worry, as long as you are around me, nothing bad will be done to you." The girl had a worried shine in her eyes but managed to hide it behind a small laugh. "So, you are a chuunin, huh? If you'd like we could do some higher ranked missions? With a Jounin by your side, i am sure the Hokage cannot do anything else but accept our request." Saiyuki let go of the shoulder of her new friend, Oshi. She smiled at him and went to lay back down. "Or would you rather relax in the woods or the village for a while longer?" Because the Kobayashi member thought Oshi had a hard life with being an Uchiha, she wanted to make a good day for him. It wouldn't matter if she lost a day for training or exploring, a new friend is way more important than stuff like that.

"Well then, Kobayashi-chan, would you like me to show you around the village? I doubt you need a protector with a rank like yours, but there's not exactly any maps that show the good tourist attractions around the village. So, you up for it?" Saiyuki had a surprised look on her face. It felt like his attitude suddenly changed and left the "I need to protect myself"- attitude behind him. She liked it. The atmosphere was more relaxed and at ease now. "I would love to have you as a guide. I could've find my way in the village without one but all fun things happen with two, isn't it, Oshi?" A grin appeared on the face of the 21 year old girl as she moved herself closer to the Uchiha. She was obviously trying to make an awkward situation for the man, she hoped it would work. As Saiyuki moved closer, she looked straight in the eyes of the Uchiha. She slowly moved her head toward the side of his, and whispered something in his ear. "I am just kidding." The girl began to laugh as she moved away from him. "You'll get used to that, i hope for you at least." Saiyuki had always find it funny to get someone embarrassed or awkward. So she tried that with every person she met, it doesn't matter which gender, she always tried to. Saiyuki jumped up quickly and stretched a bit. She bendcdown to get her backpack and katana, and spoke, "Let's get going then! And another thing, don't call me by my last name. Call me Sai or Saiyuki!"

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
and then there was suddenly an awkward silence. Oh yeah, because that was a good sign. The moment that he had removed his hood, she had gone silent and just stared at him. He didn't know if that was because she liked the way he looked, disliked it, or had realized what clan he was from just from his basic features. She'd have to be a rather perceptive person to have done the third option, but he wasn't putting that past her. After all, she was a jounin, and that might give her certain powers that most people didn't have. He had no idea what her clan meant, he'd not been in Iwagakure before and he didn't normally pay attention to clans simply because it was his belief that people shouldn't be treated differently because of the clan that they came from. The only ones he really paid attention to were the ones that were prolific in his own village, such as the Hyuga or the Senju. Besides, they were kind of hard to ignore with the amount of controversy they kicked up, it was almost like they were born to be in the public's eyes. But, as she moved her body around a little bit, he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing. When she reached out and squeezed his shoulder, he cocked an eyebrow, looking at her questioningly. Why was she touching him like this?

She then talked about how she knew why he wore his hood, and that eyebrow continued to be raised. He knew what she meant now, and was glad that she was being sympathetic rather than trying to attack him to get his eyes, but at the same time he wasn't going to be able to just bare his honest side to her immediately, if she was a jounin that meant she was going to have basically good acting skills so he was going to have to play the dumb cute guy card, and just smiled with a fake embarrassed expression on his face.

"Yeah, people start fainting when they see this handsome mug so I have to be careful of people." he joked, the tone in his voice making evident that he wasn't being serious, that he was merely playing around but with the kind of woman that she might be he had no idea whether she would be okay with a joke like that. He knew too many who would consider a joke like that to be offensive to women, no matter how basic the joke was - Besides, he was more interested in guys than women, showing just how impressed he was with this girl. She seemed to be worried about him, and whilst he was flattered that she was so worried about him he didn't need it. Besides, he was older than her, he didn't need her to feel sorry for him just because he was from a certain clan. If he knew about his family then he would accept her sympathy but until then, he just had to joke around.
"Well, it's your trip - You can do what you want and I'll accompany you. If you want to earn some money, there's a few high ranked missions that could do with being taken, or we could take things slowly and just see the village first."

However, when she talked again, his face lit up with a blush... was that an innuendo or was his mind so dirty from all those nights "on the town" that he was imagining things. She was only a few years younger than him but she looked about as innocent as most teens. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to take that as a joke of that kind or another kind, but either way it was clearly a joke. Then she apologized for making a joke and that in itself made him chuckle. It was a warm, affectionate little laugh that he didn't feel embarrassed about, it just came out.

"Oh, don't worry. If you make jokes like that then you'd be right at home at Konoha, I get jokes like that every single day around here... although mostly from other guys." he admitted, before standing back up and pulling his hood back up. Even if she was nice enough about it if they were walking again they might find someone who was a little less sympathetic.
"Come on then Yuki!" he said, moving ahead of her.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
A long and loud sigh happened to escape from her mouth as Oshi reacted to her sympathy. It seemed he was trying to hide something behind that idiotic joke. Oh well, why not just make him play so innocent for a while longer? It would be his punishment for trying to fool a Jounin and if that isn't enough to teach him never to lie in front of a high ranked shinobi. He has to learn it with suffering. Saiyuki was already making plans to punish him some more. It would have made a comical situation. Having someone wash her clothes for free, that would be great, she might as well just give him that punishment now already. Her clothes needed a wash, real fast. What would you expect from someone who walked for days and slept on the ground sometimes while it rained amd sometimes when it was so hot you could bake an egg on a rock. The Kobayashi member didn't really found the joke Oshi made funny, but only god knows why she still chuckled at it. Maybe it was because she liked the way he tried to be so innocent? Or maybe because he was just acting like an idiot in front of her? Either way, Saiyuki had fun laughing at him. Not that she was a mean person but, anyone would laugh at it. Hell, people even laugh at old people falling down in slowmotion. So why should this be an exception? Because they just met? Good lord, people should just take others as how they are, not how they want do be. That actually was the main reason why Saiyuki didn't hold back her laughter. "Ah, you're making me laugh, kiddo!" Why did she call him kiddo? Well, Sai does that to everyone. Older, younger and people with a higher or lower rank than her. It doesn't matter who it is, she would even call the Hokage a 'kiddo', but that would probably end badly.

"Well, it's your trip - You can do what you want and I'll accompany you. If you want to earn some money, there's a few high ranked missions that could do with being taken, or we could take things slowly and just see the village first." The probably older man said to her. What age did he have actually? Saiyuki would guess in the 20 but nothing specific would come to her mind. The woman was actually really bad with ages. She always guessed wrong. It was nothing for her to be guessing someone's age. She would hurt them or have them flattered. Most of the time they just got angry at her.

The Kobayashi was low on cash so missions would be very handy and with her being from another village and helping out Konoha, it would make Iwagakure seem like a very friendly and caring place. But with having such a long trip behind her, she could do a little nap somewhere. Then she would miss all the living fun out in the streete of the lively places and crowded market place. She guessed she just had to wait a little longer for a little rest and get going with Oshi.

As Saiyuki made the attempt on making the Uchiha awkward, a little blush coul be seen on his face. It made Saiyuki glad it worked, just a little bit, up until, she told it was a joke. He just began to chuckle, a friendly as sweet chuckle. Due to him smiling, Sai automaticly smiled as well. It was natural for her to smile when others were as well. It was one of her good characteristics, she did have a few bad ones on her list, but he would find those sooner or later. All that mattered now was, getting to know him better and getting a tour through Konohagakure.

"Oh, don't worry. If you make jokes like that then you'd be right at home at Konoha, I get jokes like that every single day around here... although mostly from other guys." The man jumped up and was already walking forware. Did Oshi just say 'guys'? Or was it just her yaoi imagination? Not that she liked yaoi of any kind but whatever he likes Is good for him. So Oshi was a bisexual or a homosexual. Only one way to find out. "Say, Oshi, are you a homosexual by any chance?" Saiyuki said while quickening her pace to walk at Oshi his side.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
This girl was... well, to say that she was weird would probably be being nice to her, but he had to admit that he liked that about people. If everyone was the same then they might as well have all been made out of clay rather than flesh and blood. that was the very reason that, when she laughed at him, rather than scowling or getting offended by it, he just smiled. She had a nice laugh,  something about it seemed honest like she wasn't even bothering to hide back. It was a nice little escape from the normal people he saw around the village. Normally, the only people who were willing to be open and just to be themselves were genin or non-ninjas, so to see someone who hadn't let their rank corrupt them or hadn't become an uptight jackass simply because they were in charge of lesser ninjas was an honest to god relief. It was a sign that not everyone was a total meanie when they got to that rank, and that he might actually be able to still be as good as he was now when he realized his dream and became the hokage. Could he even attempt to be able to lead with a sense of humor, something that his predecessors had failed to do; Not only takeshi but Trilby and even so far back as the fifth hokage Tsunade had been lacking in their humor department, and when they did find something funny it was normally cruel and spiteful rather than being able to laugh at something for it simply being funny. A giant lineage of schadenfreude if you will.

She had called him kiddo though, and judging from her face he had to guess that he was older than her, although he didn't know by how much. They were a lot closer than him and most other people, that was for sure, but to say exactly how much younger than him she was would have been almost impossible to guess simply via appearances. Plus if he had to guess, she would probably get offended if he asked what her actual age was. Women tended to do that, he'd noticed in his long history of getting slapped for asking inappropriate questions. People tended to get angry with him when he guessed their age wrong, although he didn't know why. Aging was a natural part of life, right? it wasn't like he was asking them what cup size they were, it was a simple matter of wanting to know if he was older or younger than them. Why was that such a taboo?

What WAS a taboo was the fact that she just came out and asked if he was gay. Hell, not if he was gay, if he was "homosexual". Those exact words. What, did she really have to ask that? His mind went to bitter places, wondering just how upfront she was. Hell, he even had a little interior discussion of how it would go Noooo, I'm not homosexual at all, I just have fantasies about being pinned down by guys and fucked senseless.
"Noooo, I'm not homosexual at all, I just have fantasies about being pinned down by guys and fucked senseless." wait... did that just come out of his... oh god no. His face lit up in a blush as he backed away slightly, falling on his ass as he did so, putting his hands up in a desperate bid to protect himself and salvage his reputation.
"I mean... I'm not gay! Well, not just gay, I like both genders, they're both very attractive and I just happen to like people who can handle themselves and people who aren't afraid to be themselves in public and I just don't know how that came out and I'm sorry, can you forget you heard that sentence please?" he asked, his words all coming out in a single stream of words, so quickly they almost seemed to blur into one another. This was what legitimately being embarrassed felt like, he guessed.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The answer Saiyuki got to her somewhat strange question, was very hilarious. As she could see her new mate thinking, words came out of his mouth as if they were never meant to be spoken out loud. " Noooo, I'm not homosexual at all, I just have fantasies about being pinned down by guys and fucked senseless." Saiyuki could not do anything but look at him, smiling, grinning and laughing. The pleasure she had was enormous. "Fucked senseless" was the best part of it all. It was even more strange that he had fantasies about being fucked senseless. It was probably a fetish of him or something like that. Oshi wasn't the only one with fantasies. Saiyuki had them too, but she was smart enough not to say them in public. Even though everyone in Iwagakure probably knows her secrets, but she actually didn't mind, but Saiyuki wouldn't be shouting them out through whole Konoha.

Seeing Oshi fall on his butt and praying for nothing bad to happen with the information he had said out loud, it made Saiyuki a bit sad. It seemed like he really didn't want anyone to know about it, which is understandable, of course. Saiyuki stepped up to the fallen man and patted him on the head. With her legs still strwight she bowed down to him. "Don't worry, i won't tell anyone. And there is nothing wrong with having feelings for the same gender. I think everyone had that one crush who was the same gender as them, right? And if it would make you feel less embarrassed, i could tell you one of my secrets?" A wink was given as she finished talking to the still red cheeked man. The woman began to talk again, willing to tell her secret, "Well, my 'secret' is that i always had an amazing fetish for teachers and men that stood higher than me. Once i even went so far that i locked a teacher of mine up, in a room, just so he's be mine. Now, did that lighten your embarrasment a bit? If it didn'ti could tell other stories?" It was quite funny to see a grown person in this situation. One would think they would already have announced that they liked a certan gender. But from the other side, in this world, someone couldn't just say it and spread it out to the deepest of all caves. In this world a reputation was still one of the most important things in life, and especially for a shinobi like Oshi.

"I mean... I'm not gay! Well, not just gay, I like both genders, they're both very attractive and I just happen to like people who can handle themselves and people who aren't afraid to be themselves in public and I just don't know how that came out and I'm sorry, can you forget you heard that sentence please?" As the man was still sitting on the ground, Saiyuki went to sit next to him. An honest smile could be seen on the Kobayashi her forever happy face. "Like i said, i won't tell it to anyone! I promise! You know what let's do a pinky promise!" The 21 old woman held her hand up letting her pinky stick out, waiting for Oshi's to do the same. Saiyuki was the kind of girl that would never break a promise. She could never say 'I promise it' without really meaning to say it. Even in a life or death situation, she could be trusted.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
She was patting him on the head now... was she condescending him? His face was still burning with a redness that even tomatoes couldn't quite match, although not for the reason she must have thought. No, rather he was blushing because he'd admitted that to someone he'd only met two minutes ago. If he had known her for longer he wouldn't have cared if she knew or not, it would have been hard for her NOT to know actually, but that didn't stop it being embarrassing for her to know so soon after meeting him. She wasn't even the type that he would try to flirt with so quickly either, she looked like she deserved more respect... at least, that was what he thought until he heard what she was saying.

"I'm not embarrassed because I like guys! I'm embarrassed because I met you two seconds ago and you already know that I like nine inch von long schlongs!" he complained, looking up at her surprisingly cutely for a twenty four year old. It was almost defiant, but more just not liking being patronized like this. What went on next was that she mentioned about her having a fetish for people who were taller than her. It was at this moment that he noticed that not only was HE actually taller than her, but the average human being was taller than her - She was kind of a midget. Did she have a fetish for everyone? Wasn't that simply called liking sex?

"Umm... not trying to be rude here Yuki but doesn't EVERYONE stand taller than you?" he said, his embarrassment causing him to forget his manners momentarily. However, she apparently didn't care either since she went on to mention something about locking a teacher up. Okay... this woman was beautiful, creepy, and wonderfully bizarre... so sort of like an Uchiha if they were open about their sex lives more. This was a really weird clashing of the worlds, something that he had not expected when he woke up that morning. Although, since he tried not to expect things in the morning in an attempt not to get disappointed, that probably wasn't saying much.

"Also I hope you've let him out by now. Trust me, that kind of stuff can be fun for a night or two, but after that it gets really freaky. If I didn't have my little gifts I probably wouldn't be speaking to you right now... Actually, on that subject, word of advice. If you can avoid it, don't get into a relationship with an Aburame whilst you're in the city. They have a habit of being creepy for more than just their bugs." he admitted before standing up and brushing himself down, dust having left a small mark on his coat where his ass had been whilst sitting on it. However, because of the way it moved when he stood up properly, it didn't highlight his ass but rather his lower back, around his spine.

This girl.... did she just ask for a pinky promise? He wasn't going to say this out loud but he was definitely sure they were still in their twenties, and she still wanted a pinky swear? That was bizarre, and more than a little bit childish, but there was also something unbelievably charming about it. Like when restaurants said stuff like "like mom used to make" despite his mother never having cooked stuff like that. So, offering his pinky out, he gave a cute little smile, having done this a lot before with his siblings.
"Fine, fine~"

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
So this person was just embarrassed that he told her about his oh so big secret? If she didn't saw something homosexual in him, she wouldn't have asked. So why is it such a big deal? Saiyuki still didn't know. She wasn't that good with understanding humans and their traditions, but sometimes she did. If she had been there herself or saw it with her own eyes. The Kobayashi member looked away, when she saw the cutest face a guy could make of his age. It was so cuddly, that it was hardto resist not to hug him. "You know, next time you make that face, i'm hugging you. No mather what." She said while pouting her lips and having furrowed brows on her forehead. After that Saiyuki looked back at the older man and started to smile with closed eyes. Such a sweet smile she had. It was full of love and kindness. It could melt every heart. Saiyuki slowly pushed the hood of the man back to let her fingers ruffle through his hair. His hair was quite soft. 'What shampoo would he use?' Saiyuki thought while letting her fingers go through the black hair. "What shampoo do you use, Oshi? Your hair is so soft." Saiyuki asked the man. Such a random question. It was quite creepy, when you think about it. Some person saying your hair was soft and asking about your shampoo.

"Umm... not trying to be rude here Yuki but doesn't EVERYONE stand taller than you?" When Oshi said that, one could hear the slap Saiyuki gave her own face. It didn't hurt, but it was just loud. "I meant someone who stands above me, like someone who is higher ranked in the civilization. Or someone who is just older and has more experience. Wait, that sounded awkward, not like experience in... But experience in life!" Saiyuki couldn't help but get a pinkish shine on her cheeks. Now, she was regretting that she even told him, what kinda thing she liked.

"Also I hope you've let him out by now. Trust me, that kind of stuff can be fun for a night or two, but after that it gets really freaky. If I didn't have my little gifts I probably wouldn't be speaking to you right now... Actually, on that subject, word of advice. If you can avoid it, don't get into a relationship with an Aburame whilst you're in the city. They have a habit of being creepy for more than just their bugs" Great, now Saiyuki started imagining how creepy an Aburame would be in a relationship. She kinda wanted to test it out, if they actually were more strange than her, because Saiyuki was pretty weird herself. "Don't give me idea's, amigo! I might even try it out, just because you told me they were creepy." Saiyuki was lioe that, always doing whatever people told her not to. She wanted to know why they can't do it. The Kobayashi lioes the risk of things she hasn't done yet. She even went shark swimming alone, at night. Of course she had her katana with her but, it could still end badly. The Uchiha stood up dusting his butt off. Saiyuki also stood up and brushed the dirt of her bottom. Not every thing went of but it would just only bring the attention of everyone to her butt, which she didn't mind.

When Saiyuki saw Oshi's hand raising to give the pinky promise, she could not not chuckle. Did he just really believe that she was going to give a real pinky promise? Saiyuki of course hoped he did, so her little plan could still go on. The two pinkies held each other and just then Saiyuki moved her other hand to Oshi's face at a quick pace, and slapped him. It wasn't a painful slap but it could be if Saiyuki used her full speed and full strenght. When the loud clap could be heard, the girl jumped a few metres away from Oshi. "You should have seen that one coming! It was a basic trick of mine. But i do promise that i won't tell anyone!"

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
She was patronizing him again, damn it! She was pouting her lips and telling him that he was going to get hugged if he did that again. What did he do? He couldn't see how his own face had looked like that, having not had a mirror nearby or something along those lines, so he didn't notice anything had changed about his face. What he did notice however was that she was actually wanting to hug him... well, so he had thought, although by the way that she'd said it it was very possible that she was just being patronizing. She had a bad habit of being that way and he didn't know her well enough that he could tell when she was patronizing him and when she was being serious. Then he blushed bright red as she ran her hand through his hair... what... what was she doing? His face was not blushing out of self-degrading embarrassment but the sort of embarrassment a school boy might have when talking to a crush - This was something he was not used to. When he found someone he liked, he always tried to be the aggressive, out-going one but this time he was merely being played with like a china doll. It was like she wasn't caring for his emotions and she was just toying with a plaything, a doll made for children. That... that was actually pretty nice, actually. Was this what dogs felt like when they were petted? He didn't know, but if it was then he realized why they liked it so much. It was rather pleasant.

She was asking about his conditioner? He didn't use any for the first thing, but the second thing was that they had met ten minutes ago, why was she being so forward like this? Well, not forward like that but she was asking questions most people wouldn't ask for a long time after they've met, it was a question that he had honestly never been asked before - Maybe it was because his partners rarely, if ever, had reason to ask about his hair. They cared more about him for his body when they were one night stands, or his personality when they were actually a long term relationship. Either way, hair didn't really come into it. He wasn't one of those people who used their hair to get attention from people they were attracted to. After all, how could he? His was short and black, it wasn't a beautiful color like hers or even particularly that nice. The only bonus to it was that, apparently, it was soft.

"I don't use conditioner.." he murmured, looking away from her, still holding his pinky out for her to pinkie swear with him. She WAS going to do that, right? Why else would she have asked for it? He didn't understand how this conversation had sprung up in the first place...

And, turned out that she was just playing with him. Her hand slapped across his face for no apparent reason as she jumped back. He seemed surprised for a second, not understanding why she would do that. What was that for, he hadn't done anything worth being slapped over, right? Even if she hadn't done it her hardest, there was still a large red mark across his face. It didn't even hurt apart from the feeling of being slapped for no reason. He was used to fighting people, his body was toned and ready for that kind of thing, but now... now he didn't know how he was supposed to react to this. He touched his hand to the place where he could feel the warmth of the freshly slapped face, before looking at her for a second like a kicked puppy. Then, seconds later, his face hardened again, not into a look of anger but merely into one of cold indifference. If she was going to be like that... Then she was getting his usual attitude. Raising an eyebrow at her, he put a single hand on his hip before saying.

"Look, lady, I'm going to tell you what I have to say to around one girl every single day." he said, looking mildly irritated for a second before... well, before a wide, clearly false smile came onto his face and his tone changed from his normal one to one that had it's campness accentuated even more than normal, this time seeming almost like a stereotypical bitchy gay guy.

"You can lookie, but no touchie~ that costs extra" he added, giving a playful wink despite not feeling all that playful. Whereas most people might have been able to see that slap as something playful, pranking or affectionate but him... well, he was not like most people. He was an Uchiha, and as such he'd been mocked, insulted and attacked since an early age. The Uchiha were hated simply because of what his clan had done centuries ago. So, getting slapped was not seen as a prank even if it didn't hurt, it was actually... well, the closest he could come to explaining it would be to say that it was offensive.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.