You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Masayo

Masayo

D-rank
The Yamamoto was in a thinking mood when she woke up from her usual night rest. "Why did everyone had to die when i was so young? Some people may say, what you never had can not be missed, but i sure as hell miss a father, a mother and other family. If one sees how much pleasure a child can have around their family. It could give the person without it a hint of how it would feel and it hurts so bad. It hurts so fucking bad... I could have never seen my father, but what hurts more is that i never felt my mother hold me. I never felt the touch of her fingers. A motherfigure is the only thing missing from my life, just as it misses a father. I do have Renji, but i just see him as a roomie and nothing else. He isn't a real father for me. He could ne e give me the satisfaction of having a father. Why must i have such a stupid life? What did i ever do? I only tried to survive in this cruel world. Doing that as a 2 year old is one of the most difficult things i had ever done in my entire life. Is surviving a bad thing these days? Then why? Why did all of this happen to me? I could have lived a happy life with parents." Masayo felt a tear slidong over her cheek and she roughly pushed her head in the soft pillow. "Damn it! Just what in the world did i do wrong?!"  The deeply hurt girl now had thousends of tears rolling down her cheekbones. What exactly did she do to deserve this? Why did she notice everyone having a good time with their family? Why does she see the things she misses so dearly? It is like a curse that had haunted her from the day she was born. The first the she ever saw was a stranger's face. from the day she was born she could feel that there was something she missed. Something warm, something comfortable, something family could only give.

A knock on the door made her tears stop within a second. "I-i'm coming." Masayo said with a shaky voice. She had been getting ups and down lately. The ups and down she had was just about her past and the things she overlooked. She really wanted to find out why such things happened to her.  Nothing could stop her from not believing in a real answer to all this madness. A sudden rage of anger rushed through her veins and she threw a punch at her bed. Luckily for her, it was soft so nothing would be broken of her room or her own body. The girl got an idea to get all her anger out, with training. "Maybe that will work... Some training and meditation to calm my mind." The girl walked toward her closed and the mirror in front of it. Her eyes were red and trails of tears could be found on her face. Masayo just looked away before the tears would start flowing again.

After she got clothed, she yelled at Renji that she will be going training already. The man just answered with a plain yes and Masayo jumped out of the window. "Up to training." Even though she was still down at least she tried to sound happy and jolly., but she could only fool an idiot with such a lie. Masayo ran toward the border where she was going to train.

After a few minutes she got there and the girl stood in front of the water. "Time to preform the justu. Hachi Shokushu!" Masayo shouted and made the needec handseals. One tentacle could be made. Then another one and then another one joined as well. Itdidn't take her long to preform eight tentacles at a time. All her power was lost as she trained the jutsu, so she went to meditate in the shadow of a big tree. It didn't take her long to fall back asleep under the tree. Her head rested on the at least a metre wide plant. The nature gave her a very relaxed feeling and her dream was pure. She even dreamt about the training she had today. The training that ended very succesful. The eight tentacles weren't hard to make but controlling them was another task, but luckily it all worked out and she mastered the jutsu.

757/750

Hachi Shokushu D Jutsu Training.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.