D-rank
Symbol:
Yukimura Deer_tattoo_by_chili19
Clan: Yukimura

Kekkei Genkai: Spiraling Taijutsu

Elements: Raiton

Specialization: Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu

Clan History:
Many years ago the Yukimura clan was born. It is very unclear to anyone how this clan first came into existence, but it is known to many how effective it's fighters are. For years the clan established itself under a banner not as proud and noble warriors and ninja, but as twisted assassins who would perform any job without question or incident. Their skills became renown, both at their discreetness and efficiency. The clan seemed to flourish under generations of elders who would keep the laws the same, and even offer rewards to those who brought the greatest number of kills to his chambers.

Then, one day, it all came crashing down in a single night. The elder was killed and the family decimated and left without any records or reputation. This all from a group of mere genin who had taken it upon themselves to defeat the family for their heinous acts. Among these number was the young member of the clan; Tabane Yukimura. It was because of her choice to defeat her family that her legacy was crushed into ash and dust.

Returning years later, Tabane took up the mantle of her shattered family to begin it anew. Hoping to build a new reputation for the disgraced family she took up the title of clan leader and began to rebuild that what once was in a new image of noble people who would defend the innocent and downtrodden to the very last.

Kekkei Genkai Description: Through extensive and exhaustive training and study of the human body, the Yukimura clan opted to craft a new style of taijutsu which they mention as spiraling taijutsu. Spiraling Taijutsu focuses on the constant rotation of the body to perform constant attacks in quick succession as well as block attacks by surrounding the user in an orb of their own chakra.

Drawbacks: Because of the need for the mind to be focused on the users surroundings in order to use the Kekkei Genkai, all clan members cannot know genjutsu in any form, nor learn it at a later date. Overuse is also a problem as the use of the for more than three posts in a row will cause the user to become dizzy and disoriented for two posts.

Members: Tabane Yukimura-Clan Head

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:

Name: Kuraudokikku Uzumaku- Swirling Cloud Kick
Canon/Custom: Custom
Type: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: Close Combat
Specialty: Taijutsu
Duration: 1 post but can be sustained for up to three posts. -5 chakra for every post after the initial attack.
Cooldown: 4 posts.
Description: A simple attack that can turn into a quick barrage of attacks. The user directs the initial attack into the enemies chest before spinning around and attacking once more with their second leg. The attack can be easily sustained by a continuous rotation of kicks before the user lands once more on the ground for their next attack. The attack can easily knock the breath out of the enemy and even cause some minor bruising and pain, the kicks also press the enemy back three meters.

Name: Rasen Tawami- Spiraling Deflection
Type: Defensive
Range: 2 Meters
Duration: 4 posts maximum
Cooldown: 6 posts
Description: using a more advanced technique, the user surrounds themself in their chakra, extending it out to a two meter wide globe around their body. At this stage the shell does nothing, but the user then spins their body at a high velocity and turns the shell into a shield capable of deflecting any non-chakra based attack at their rank or one rank higher such as other Taijutsu and most forms of Bukijutsu but can still crack under multiple hits. The defense can block two attacks of the same rank or one of a rank higher.

Name: Rasen Gyokuryū- Spiraling Jade Dragon
Type: Offensive
Range: 40 Meters
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 7 posts
Description: One of the more powerful attacks formulated by the Yukimura clan, the user propels themself forwards at intense speeds towards their target, around 20 m/s. The jutsu is completely linear and cannot be diverted from the path it is set on. The user increases their strength in their left leg by pouring massive amounts of chakra into the appendage.The chakra then procedes to build up and expel from the body at the point of impact when it comes in contact with any large solid. The attack can easily shatter bones and cause internal damage as well. The blow also is a spiral technique meaning that it can rip through some types of armor, of only A rank both chakra made and not, and still cause damage to the enemy but if it hits an A rank defense it will take a -1 to damage. The attack does come at the cost of the user being disoriented for the next post, not as badly as an overuse but still enough to make dodging or deflecting an attack very difficult.

Last edited by Tabane Yukimura on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:36 am

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Ok, everything looks fine up to the jutsu.

Kuraudokikku Uzumaku- Swirling Cloud Kick: I don't like that this can be sustained for as long as the user wants. It needs to have a set limit, in my opinion. For instance, it could be up to 3 posts. Also, you need to state that after the initial activation post, every post after costs 5 chakra to sustain it. Lastly, no D rank attack is going to be cracking ribs or breaking them. At most they can be brusing of the bone and skin and some pain. You have to remember that this is barely above Academy level, so the damage will not be that much, despite the long duration. Finally, The cooldown needs to be longer if you are going to be able to sustain it. I'd say 4 posts is a safe bet.

Rasen Tawami- Spiraling Deflection: When you say non-chakra based, do you mean just Bukijutsu and Taijutsu? I need some clarification on what that actually includes. Also, defensive jutsu are allowed to block two attacks of same rank and one of higher, so if you want to update that, you are welcome too.

Rasen Gyokuryū- Spiraling Jade Dragon: I like the idea of this one, it just needs some clarification. First, I need you to tell how fast you are actually moving while using this jutsu. Next, I can't allow the part that says it can't be stopped by anything under SS. Change that to S and i'll allow it. On the section that talks about armor, I need more details. What rank armours? Which ones can you not rip through?

After this is corrected, we will move on. :)

3Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:35 am

Tabane Yukimura

Tabane Yukimura

D-rank
Thanks for the help, fixed it all I hope.

4Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Kuraudokikku Uzumaku- Swirling Cloud Kick: This looks great, just one more thing. Does this cause any knockback effects? It sounds as if it would, so I'm just asking.

Rasen Gyokuryū- Spiraling Jade Dragon: This looks great now, I just have one more detail for you to add before approval. I don' like the fact that this will just barrel through A Rank Defensive Jutsu. Give a drawback if it hits a defensive jutsu, such as a -1 to damage, but it will still break through the jutsu.

After this, I will give you my stamp of approval

5Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Tabane Yukimura

Tabane Yukimura

D-rank
Thanks for the help, all finished.

6Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Approved

7Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Tue May 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Requesting clan jutsu edits for the revamp ~ Clan kkg is fine as is.

Spiralling Deflection: Increase cooldown to 6 posts. Give the physical body spin a speed.

Spiralling Jade Dragon:

Yukimura Clan wrote:While the attack can be dodged, anything less than a S ranked jutsu will not halt the attack.

^ This needs to be removed, as defensive jutsu have their own abilities stated, same thing with ripping through chakra defences.

8Yukimura Empty Re: Yukimura Thu May 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Mikage

Mikage

D-rank
As 72 hours has passed, edits have been made to the clan as requested.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.