You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Asura slowly walked into the Village, cleaning sweat from his forehead after sprinting half way to the location. He half-crouched as he took deep breaths, trying to catch his breath . He stood up straight and let out a loud sigh, "Phew, that was one hell of a long run!" He said to himself as he looked around, his purple eyes scanning the area while his short white moved slowly in the wind. 'Well, there isn't much here...' He thought to himself. He stepped forward onto the dirt, making his way into the village, leaving a trail of footprints from his huge boots. Asura kept his head down as he walked past the several homes between his and the market, hearing the villagers talk as he passed by. Every now and then he would look up to change direction or to look over at the Villagers, smiling and waving at people from Konoha who were there to watch the exams.

He passed by a Cafe, his eyes scanning the streets for a book store, remembering about Cero and the books he wanted to bring back for him from his visit. His mind wandered as he passed by each store, 'Huh, wonder where cousin Dray is, not heard from him in a few years... Maybe I'll run into him here, there is always that chance, it would be great, I really miss that guy... I'd get to show him my awesome new jutsu, though, I really should start to work on my Earth techniques, almost nothing there... He would be proud of me.' He smiled to himself before realizing he was standing still the entire time, right in the middle of the road. Asura laughed a little to himself before looking for a bench to sit on. He strolled off to the right and sat down on a bench, taking his bag off and placing it down next to him as he relaxed with a large smile across his face, leaning his head back as he stretched his arms and legs a bit, cracking his neck. "Been a while since I had a long run, wow, almost forgot what it felt like to run for your life so you wont be late... If I missed these exams I would have never forgiven myself..." He spoke to himself, closing his eyes slowly. His mind drifted yet again, 'Perhaps Cero or Yuki would like to come here, just from the first look of it, it looks like a nice place, maybe I should have brought them with me for the exams, cheer me on... That would just distract me though, an I am going to win these, I will become a Chunnin, and I will get stronger to protect my family and what I stand for... Nothing will stop me.' Asura clenched his fist and sat up properly, holding his hand in front of his face with his eyes wide open, still with a smile on his face, "I wont lose..." He spoke softly to himself, getting himself fired up.

Word Count: 510

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Etsuo Yukimura, was as of late currently not assigned to a mission, and he wasn't finding himself wanting to travel outside of the village, so as it would seem after training for a little while at home, he would explore the village, that he has always considered home for him and his clan. He would eventually start finding himself, wandering towards the area of the village that would be where people that have just arrived would most likely appear, after all many people were starting to appear in the village as of late. The reason for all of that being the fact that genin, sensei's and observers were coming to watch an event that would be known to all as the Chunnin Exams, which seemed to be a pretty popular event as it seemed like people from all of the different villages seemed to be appearing over the past couple of days, today included along with tomorrow as well. The sun appeared to be high up in the sky foretelling that it was currently the afternoon, and eventually, Etsuo would look forward to a very nice sunset this evening, he always enjoyed watching the sun and the stars in the sky, but the rising and setting of the sun were quite nicer in his opinion.

It would be during this time that Etsuo would come across a variety of shinobi, but he would continue on his way until he finally did reach his destination of choice, which so happened to be further within the area. Eventually, he reached the place, where many of the shops in the area could be found, and he would appear to find a fellow shinobi sitting on a bench next to one of his favorite shops. From the guess on appearance, and from what Etsuo could gather, he was a shinobi from the hidden village of leaves, known shortly as konaha, the other things that Etsuo could notice was the expressions and overall emotions of the individual as he approached, watching and listening closely as there were other people passing by as well. If the shinobi took notice of Etsuo, there were many things that could be told, he wore his headband upon his arm, which would tell that he was a shinobi of Kumo. Along with that one could notice that he carried two decently sized objects upon his back, if one knew of what exactly they were being wrapped up in cloth, they were indeed puppets, as a member of the Yukimura Clan, he also took to being one of the few people in Kumo skilled in the art of puppetry.

Etsuo would go on to say a few words to the shinobi before entering close distance with him sitting on the bench still most likely, holding out his hand, in such a manner that might suggest some things to the young Yukimura.

"Hello there. Are you here for the chunnin exams that will be taking place here?" He would ask and come to a stop, once he decided that they were close enough to have a conversation without having to yell or bother the others that were just passing by.

"I'm Etsuo, Yukimura Etsuo, special jounin of this village. How about you?" He decided to finish with as an introduction as to who he was.

WC: 553

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Asura looked up to the stranger, the man who calls himself, 'Yukimura Etsuo'. Asura smiled, standing up from the bench and holding out his hand to Etsuo in a hand-shaking gesture, "Hey there, I'm Asura, Asura Senju, and yes, I am here to pass the Chunnin Exams, nothing is going to stop me." He laughed lightly. Asura is a tall, muscular man with sharp features, short white hair and bright purple eyes. "I'm from Konoha, a Genin, and I will never be put down." He wore a light blue T-shirt with a white trim, in addition to blue jeans, black combat boots, and a pair of black leather fingerless gloves. He also wears Gray shirt over his light blue shirt keeping the top three buttons undone to show his shirt that is located underneath. He wears a strap from the top of his right shoulder to his lower left rib which he uses to carry his equipment and supplies. And to his side was his leather backpack, holding his food and the book his brother gave him to read in his spare time. Asura's head band was placed around his waist, keeping it out of the way for when he went into combat.

"You appear to be from this Village, which is completely new to me, I've never been out of Konoha before, I have a few questions about this place, I hope you don't mind answering them for me." After Etsuo would have shook his hand, Asura would have given him an honourable bow before taking a seat on the bench, "It's a pleasure to meet you." He looked the man over, being reminded of his father's friend, Zeou Kai, they looked a lot alike but it was doubtful that Etsuo had any relation to his father's best friend. Asura's mind ran wild with thoughts, ideas leading up to the exams, getting some armor, a weapon, maybe combat gloves of some kind. He thought back to his jutsu that he had been working on recently, and then remembered the first question he wanted to ask, where could he train, spar or just hang around until the start of the exams, he hoped this Etsuo would know at least something. His eyes were kept on the stranger, 'He is a special jounin, he looks really strong and like he can do some serious damage, but he seems nice.' Asura thought before he sighed softly, looking up to the sky, 'I miss you already father' He thought to himself again before returning his gaze to Etso.

Word Count: 436
Total Count: 946

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Etsuo thought it was nice that he met the genin that was before him, right now, the shinobi would rise up from the bench to greet him as well, he would go one to hold his hand out for Etsuo to shake. The Yukimura, had no objects to shaking this shinobi's hand, so he would do so. The shinobi would introduce themselves as Asura Senju from Konaha, he was indeed a ninja that was here for the Chunnin Exams as he was a genin from what he stated. The person before him had his own skills it would seem just from appearance alone, while one wouldn't doubt what a special jounin, one would not expect it from his physical prowess by any means, Etsuo would have to agree with them that he didn't expect it to be either.

As for his clothing, Etsuo would be wearing his usual set up, wearing some jean shorts, a blue shirt underneath his navy blue jacket, and wrapped up around his next was a pure white scarf. In the various pockets of his jacket and shorts is where he kept his ninja tools, finally his two signature puppets were wrapped up in cloth still attached to his back. His headband was present around his arm, tied in such a way to stay on the upper part of his arm, very much closer to his shoulder in a way. Asura would go on to ask if Etsuo was willing to answer some questions for him, which didn't disturb the young Yukimura in the least bit, he actually considered it a pleasure himself to assist a fellow shinobi. "I would be delighted to answer your question, whatever they might be." He would go on to reply with after everything was done. It was then that something rang within his mind, the reminder that there was also something that he needed to ask of the Konaha shinobi. Yes, he had questions about a certain blood that ran straight through his veins, his mother's blood, the Uchiha's blood, Konaha was after all the one place that he could narrow the clan's origins to. "I would also like for you to answer a question for me in return if you can please, as a shinobi from Konaha." He would add as he continued showing a small smile.

He was now curious as to what this genin would as of him, and if he could receive the kinds of answers that Etsuo was looking for from him. The young Yukimura could only hope for the best out of the both of them, in the pursuit of their own answers, to their own questions for the others, it was after all an even trade off.

WC: 454
Total WC: 1,007

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Asura nodded, tapping the spot next to him, "Have a seat... I mainly have two questions, first one is, is there any place I can stay? Like a hotel, or a camping grounds or something, just until the exams. And the other one is, do you have any idea of place I can train? I need to get ready, perfect my Jutsu so I can crush my enemies." He smiled, thinking about those new water and wood techniques, remembering the one which threw bullets of water and the other which rained hell down on his opponent, and then the one technique that holds his targets down, ready for a strike. He hadn't be taught many Jutsu, he only made one of his own, the rest were taught to him by his father, to prepare him for the Academy and for his future. His mind focused on the stranger, 'What would he possibly ask that I can answer? Something about a Jutsu? Maybe, about the Hokage? Nah... I don't know.' He thought to himself.

Asura looked down to his black leather backpack, opening it up and looking inside. He reached his hand in and rummaged around inside, looking for something to hand the strange shinboi. Asura pulled out a bottle of water, kept inside a tightly sealed black metal bottle. Asura smiled at the Shinobi, offering it to him, "As for what you want to ask me, ask away, I'll try and answer it as best as possible." He gave a nod, as his feet started to tap the floor in a pattern, making out the tune of a faint song.

Asura could remember about what his father said about Ninjas from Kumo, that most of them are nice, and kind, and welcoming, however, like with every village there were some who could never be trusted. His father always reminded him of his friend, who were from Kumo too, but that was all he knew, not even what Clan he was from. Asura liked the village so far, the idea of meeting new people was something he was always fond of, however this time he was more in a hurry to get ready for the exams, to take down his opponent and become a Chunnin, that his current goal, that is what he needed to focus on for now, that and getting stronger, nothing would stop him from doing either of them, no matter what. His mind was always filled with new ideas to take down a target, anything from knocking them out with Taijutsu or using Ninjutsu to shatter their hopes and take them out with ease. His head always allowed him to come up with creative ways to use water and wood to take down almost anyone, but never with Earth, that seemed to be his weakened element, just like Taijutsu wasn't really his forte, which was another reason why needed to find some combat gloves to boost his standard strikes, to take his enemies down easily. He had a dream one day, that he would be a Sage, that he would travel the world, but those dreams were always turned to nightmares by the six armed beast from his mind, who he called Comet, who was the literal opposite of Asura himself, this creature scared Asura beyond belief, a Demon, a Mabukai.

Word Count: 558
Total Count: 1,504

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
Some of the things that the young Yukimura was wondering about, crossed his mind as he talked to this Konaha genin, he could only hope that all of them would be resolved, but that was way too easy. He was fairly certain, that his conversation with Asura was only going to give him more things to ponder, and more things to question, if he had the answers that he was looking for, or actually any answers at all. Any of the answers, would him bring closer to that which he was seeking information about, the Uchiha clan, that possessed such special eyes, known as the "Sharigan". But he would have to answer the other's questions first, before his own were asked, and so he would go on to listen as careful as he could at the moment. As he was offered a seat, Etsuo would go on to take it, having a seat on the bench, placing the two puppets that were wrapped up, beside it.

First, Asura asked about any place that he could train, and a few places came to mind to the Yukimura, he was also interested in a place that he could stay at for the time being of the exams. Given that he would be trying to perfect his jutsu, there were a few that were crossed off of hist, however, they were options that could be possible but were not as suitable, he would try to offer the best place that came to his mind. As far as the inn came to Etsuo, he knew of a few places that were nicer than the ones that were located further within the village, which might conflict with what he was about to tell the shinobi. "For a place to stay, if you want an inn, the better conditions ones are further within our village, rather than these ones here, for those that have just arrived, and are truly exhausted. However, with how you want to hone your jutsu, the place for you would be just outside of the village, around the river called the "Tethys Grounds.", it much more unoccupied than the battle plateau within the village, unless you don't mind people." he would go on to explain. "You can always try to set up camp around the Tethys Grounds but then you would be outside of the village. If none of those work for you, I'm sure that I can come up with something else, given time." He would add at the end.

As for what came after, Etsuo was offered a container filled with water, which he would accept from the shinobi with a simile, he was guessing that this was a form of thanking him as well, which he felt grateful for. But now, it was time for his questions to be given an answer, and with that on his mind, the Yukimura would give a sigh as his smile would fade ad he would close his eyes, after this he would begin to speak to the shinobi that was sitting right beside him.

"I know that this might be quite a bit to ask of you, but your village is the only one that I could ask this of and receive a straight answer." He would explain to the genin.

"I inherited no special things from my father, but rather my mother, whose passed, much early before she could tell me anything, and her clan came from Konaha in it's origins. So..." He would go on with and open his eyes to look the shinobi next to him straight in the eyes, while he himself, had those eyes, the eyes that were red in color and upon them was two tomoe marks, the "Sharigan" of the Uchiha Clan.

"Could you tell as much as you know about these eyes, and the Uchiha?" He would finish with, still staring with those special eyes, looking and searching for answers.

WC: 656
Total WC: 1,663

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
Asura's eyes widened a little after seeing the Sharingan, he hadn't expected this, nor had he expected any mention of the Uchihas. Asura swallowed hard, as his smiled faded, his mind being flooded with everything his father told him of the Uchiha. His mind trailled back to the first thing he was told, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan as well as battle prowess, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. He remembered that the Uchiha and the Senju were eternal rivals, and that the Uchiha suffered a dangerous curse: a passionate love that can become a bottomless well of despair the moment someone they care for dies. He knew only a little of Madara Uchiha, who was particularly powerful, who had attained the Mangekyō Sharingan, which Asura knew even less about. He remembered the story, that the two strongest of these clans were the Senju and the Uchiha, who had warred against each other for their entire histories. His mind brought the memory of Hashirama Senju, who used his position as leader of his clan to create a truce with the Uchiha clan. The Senju, the Uchiha, and their affiliated clans formed the first shinobi village: Konohagakure. His mind reminded him that the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, gave the Uchiha control of the Konoha Military Police Force as a sign of trust. And then, a few decades later, or three hundred years ago, in a single night, two Uchiha slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan, one respected the other's decision to side with the village over the clan, and asked only that he look after the youngest brother. The Uchiha were truly people of love, no matter how they express it.

Asura's father knew the most about this subject, he had been studying the Uchiha for years, and he taught Asura quite a bit about them, but not enough to answer everything about them. However, Asura was still nervous, being sat next to his natural enemy, it was at that point where he mentally slapped himself in the face, 'He isn't evil, and neither are the Uchiha now, things change, people change, I'm sure he is nothing like his ancestor.' Asura's smile returned, "Sure, I know a bit, however the best person to talk to about this is Arugus Senju... My father, he has studied old Clans for years and years to document them, it's a hobby of his that he started during his adventures." Asura nodded as he relaxed, "What I know isn't really much compared to my father's knowledge, after the Exams, I can take you to him if you want? He taught me a bit but it isn't really much, like I already said" He laughed nervously, "I never really met an Uchiha before, this is a surprise for me, never thought I would meet one either, and might I say, it is a pleasure."

Word Count: 511
Total Count: 2,015

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
It would appear that either the changing of the color of his eyes, or the mentioning of the name, Uchiha seemed to catch the genin off guard, perhaps it was a matter of the both together that truly got to Asura. It lead Etsuo to wonder if maybe his approach was a bit too strong, but he truly didn't want to cut any corners about this, he wanted to know about the clan that his mother was from, that was all that he truly seek. Thinking back, to a woman, who in his memories was constantly stuck within a sickness for the amount of his life that he could recall, while that was stuck there, he still felt a close bond to her, a bond that drove him to gather this knowledge. That knowledge, could also go on to become his greatest strength, as it appeared like as his pain and suffering increased, so did what the sharigan was truly capable of doing, could it do more than it's excellent selection of abilities, that was something that he was afraid would eventually be uncovered. That was the Curse of the Yukimura, and of the Sharigan, with the pain that you suffered at the hands of others, that was what drove the user to gain more power, as if trying to ease the pain.

Eventually, after what must of been some thoughts, Etsuo received what appeared to be some form of an answer. From what, the Yukimura heard as he listened, he learned that this genin's father was one that studied his clan, and that was something that kind of caught him off guard. The other thing that caught him off guard was an offer to take him back to his father to meet, since while he knew a little, his father knew so much more. "So your willing to lead me to your father, back in your hidden village for answers?" Etsuo asked, making sure that he understand. It was after thing that those eyes of red and black would fade from the Senju's sight in the passing of a blink. "My final question then, is the Uchiha Clan that small and spread?, to the point that you haven't met one, coming from their original home?" He asked, wondering why if they were an old clan, why they seemed to not have a larger presence in the villages.

"After that, I see no problem in letting you figure out, what you want to do with what I have told you, about the area." Etsuo would go on to finish with, standing up from the bench now.

WC: 435
Total WC: 2,098

Asura Senju

Asura Senju

D-rank
"I'll take you to my father" Asura sounded, smiling softly, "If you don't know where you are from, I'll try my best to help you find out." He spoke softly before he looked down, "As for why they are spread so thin, I can only tell you the start of the story, because that is all I know." Asura swallowed hard as his smile faded and he looked up into the sky, "Around four hundred years ago, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan as well as battle prowess, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan.the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan as well as battle prowess, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. The Uchiha and the Senju were eternal rivals, and the Uchiha suffered a dangerous curse: a passionate love that can become a bottomless well of despair the moment someone they care for dies." He looked a little uneasy with the next bit he was about to say, "I know very little of Madara Uchiha, the one who helped bring the Hidden Leaf together, and I know even less on the Mangekyō Sharingan. And the last that I can tell you, just from memory is Hashirama Senju, he used his position as leader of his clan to create a truce with the Uchiha clan. The Senju, the Uchiha, and their affiliated clans formed the first shinobi village: Konohagakure..."

He looked around a little nervous, "The reason there are so little, is because, over three hundred years ago, there was a slaughter and only a very small number of Uchiha remained... Again, there is so much I don't know that my father does." Asura stood up next to Etsuo and looked at him, "I should be taking my leave though, if you pass through Konoha, I'll be over there if you want to meet up, however, after the exams, if I pass, I'm going to be travelling for a while, most likely visiting Suna. I hear it's a nice place to visit." He replied with a soft smile. "Pleasure to meet an Uchiha, and an even greater pleasure to meet you, friend. See you some other time." Asura turned around, picking up his backpack but leaving the water bottle behind for his friend. Asura yawned and started walking, leaving marks in the dirt as others watched him simply walk through the village, stepping on the stones or kicking them to the side without a thought as the giant of a man made his way past cafe and shop alike.

Asura stopped outside of a weapon store and peered in, opening the wooden store door with a window in the upper middle section, hanging a sign saying 'Open'. Asura looked around, scanning the Kuni and the Shruken, his eyes shifted to the swords and he slowly made his way to them with a faint smile. He let out a sigh as he saw the price, knowing he had very limited funds with him currently. His eyes kept shifting around the store before they settled on a pair of combat gloves. The gloves appeared to be made from two layers of black leather with a layer of metal in between at a few points, the knuckles and the back of the hand, they seemed to fit tightly on the hands to the point they feel comfortable but they aren't difficult to move in when Asura tried them on. He took them off and made his way to the counter, placing them down, "I'd like to buy these combat gloves please." The owner of the store nodded and Asura pulled out his money, handing over what was needed for the gloves before he gave the man a bow of respect and left the store. Asura made his way back down the dirt path way, keeping on track to the place he would set up camp for the night, the training area he was told about by his new friend.

Asura Exits Thread
Word Count: 710
Total Count: 2,725

Training
Mabukai no Mai: Mokuton: Plant Whip (900/900 Complete)
Mabukai no Mai: Suiton: Kairyu Ipponzeoi (900/900 Complete)
Mabukai no Mai: Suiton: Yabusame (900/900 Complete)
25 Extra WC

Last edited by Asura Senju on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Etsuo Yukimura

Etsuo Yukimura

D-rank
For the one that possessed Uchiha blood within their veins, he truly appreciated, what the genin could tell him about the clan that his mother came from, and it informed him and confirmed the reasoning behind the sharigan's emergence in his eyes. The things that were also mentioned however, brought upon those new questions that he expected, from the likes of the Uchiha Clan, and the thing that caught his interest the most was the Mangekyo Sharigan, something that he clearly didn't possess, at least not yet, given the circumstances that he was in, that eye was most likely only reserved for those that have reached some form of a breaking point, it was not something that one could plan on training, it was only something that likely found itself on a battlefield or during yet, another tragedy. Etsuo already considered the sharigan, a very weak compensation for the person that he has lost, and the person that he almost also lost for it to awaken to another stage of power.

Now it would appear that the genin, known as Asura Senju, was making his leave in to a shop that would be selling a lot of product for the chunnin exams that were drawing and edging only closer and closer. "Thank you for all that you shared with me, Asura. I hope to eventually find you again, whether it be in your hidden village, mine again, or anywhere in between. I can't thank you enough for the small amount of knowledge that you have given me about that Clan. Hopefully, I'll get to meet your father as well, and I can get all of the answers that I am seeking about them." He would tell the Senju genin. "It was pleasure to meet you as well, even if our ancestors were Eternal rivals." He would decide to end with as the two went their separate ways. The Senju would go on to a shop, and eventually make it to one of the training grounds that Etsuo happened to tell him about during the small amount of time that they talked to each other. The Yukimura, that also happened to be an Uchiha would be making his way on home, the two puppets that he possessed, still up on his back. Once, he would arrive, Etsuo decided that he would at least have something that he could tell his father about, all of the things that he learned from Asura Senju.

Between the two of them and with the new information that they had, maybe they could learn some other new things that he or his father could recall.

WC: 439
Total WC: 2,537

Training Speed
C-1 to C-2 600/600
C-2 to C-3 700/700
C-3 to B 700/700

Training Reaction Time
E-1 to E-2 150/150
E-2 to E-3 225/225

Training Perception
E-1 to E-2 150/150

Used WC: 2,525

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.