You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
It was a warm day the sun directly over head of the cloud covered village, the sky was empty apart from a few scattered feint clouds perfect for a day out yoshiro thought as he left his small apartment heading towards a small forest on the outskirts below the constructed tower of heaven his pet fox along his side with each step his pet and companion sasquash following around 2 feet behind yoshiro "Hey Squash keep up" the young boy playfully says looking back on the large muscular gorilla returned with a blunt look and "Just keep walking" snapping back at the young boys remark.

By the time the yoshiro and his pets reached the forest it was roughly mid-day, the forest was a small sub-tropical setting full of evenly spaced palms, ferns and shrubs, As the trio reach the tree lining both his pets sprint off playfully into the distance, Komomi leaping and hiding through the shrubs his gorilla sasquash with a mighty leap grabbing onto a tall palm climbing to the top before jumping from tree top to tree top as the young boy watched on a smile arose on his face "Those two" he thought to himself falling to the ground,the tall thick grass softening the impact, The boy drifting of into daydreams watching the clouds drift passed forming new shapes as the wind pushes the soft white clouds.

Last edited by Yoshiro Kuroka on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was rather happy on this particular day, but he really didn’t know why. I might’ve been the warm weather, or even that he was able to have a day off from missions and such. Whatever the case may have been, he was still happy. Putting his hands behind his head, he started to wander around Kumo. Somehow, he ended up near the Tower of Heaven. Of course, this didn’t stop him from exploring a bit. He stretched a bit and decided to walk through the forest nearby. After quite a bit of walking, he made it out and ended up in the middle of a field. Shrugging slightly, he continued on and started to look around. Little did he know there was someone lying down in the middle of the tall grass. Not noticing the person, he accidentally kicked them. Taking a step back, he started to apologize. “Ah! Sorry! I didn’t see you there.” The kick wasn’t hard, but it was enough to get someone’s attention. Taking another step backwards, he waited to see if the person was alright.

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
*Thud* the blunt kicks connection on  head immediately awaking him from his day dreams "Ouch" Yoshiro sighs as he grabs the top of his head rubbing the spot of impact,  his eyes roll back to see a figure standing above him "Ah sorry, I didn't see you there" the presence of the stranger drawing the attention of his pets, Komomi barking and running from the tree line to her masters side, Her body arched, gums drawn back to reveal her teeth growling towards the unknown boy, The tree rustled and shake from side to side as the large gorilla jumped through the tree tops reaching the line of the forest , The large heavy set gorilla Sasquash looking over the pair ready to jump down and aide his friend yoshiro at a moments notice.

The tall boy arose from the grass now standing and towering over the stranger by almost a foot "Its okay Komomi" he says in a calming tone, His fox backing down from her aggressive stance she becomes placid and loving brushing up against her masters leg before dropping at his feet, The silver haired kurokas eyes look over the stranger then deep into the strangers eyes, clearing his throat "That's quite alright stranger" He says with a large warming smile "You okay down there Yoshi?" Sasquash calls from the tree tops trying to embarrass the boy, "Yeah I'm fine Sassy" Yoshiro yells towards his gorilla before returning to the stranger "Im very sorry for his rudeness, My name is Kuroka Yoshiro, The fox by my feet is Komomi and the rude monkey up there is Sassy" the tall boy says with a polite bow his gorilla in the background yelling "WHAT! Monkey, I should come down there and Slap you Yo" The silver haired boy talking over sasquash "Don't mind him" Spoken with a cheeky smile.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was rather happy to see that the person he had kicked was alright. It would’ve been pretty bad if he had actually done some damage to the guy. With a slight sigh of relief, he was just about to speak until a fox ran out from the tree line and started to growl at him. It wasn’t too threatening considering the size of the fox, but Skye still took a half of a step back just in case. Though, it wasn’t too long till the guy he kicked called the fox off. Another voice other than the guy’s yelled out from the trees. After listening to a slight conversation between “Yoshi” and “Sassy”, Skye cleared his throat to introduce himself. “Uh, Skye Nekito. Nice to meet you.” With a bit of a grin, he tilted his head to look past Yoshi and look directly at the trees behind him. “You sure you’re okay? I did kind of kick you pretty hard…”

((OOC: Sorry for the quick post. I’m trying to get back in the swing of things.))

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
The stranger seamed rather happy at yoshiro response of being fine a small child like smile of joy giving a slight sigh before noticing the first of his pets the aggression displayed by the small fox didn't seam to intimidate the man at all but still taking a step back almost in a sign of respect towards the capability's of animals "I like this guy" he thought to himself a cheeky smile arising on yoshiros face hiding a silent laughter at his response to the fox, Analyzing over komomis response to the man her now calm demeanor indicating the man not being a threat, her judge of character all yoshiro needed to accept the stranger as non hostile.

“Uh, Skye Nekito. Nice to meet you.” his eyes seaming to watch the forest behind him looking for the source of the gorillas voice “You sure you’re okay? I did kind of kick you pretty hard…” responding with a slight chuckle and cheese ball grin "Yeah im fine, you'll have to hit me a bit harder than that to take me down" yoshiros own words turning his chuckle into more of a full bodied laughter, A few seconds passed of hysterical laughter from the man before yoshiro spoke again "So Nekito-san what brings you out to such a secluded spot on a day like this?"

Skye

Skye

D-rank
“What brings me here…?” Skye looked up and put his hands behind his head. He wasn’t too sure about why he was there, and couldn’t really think good explanation for his random encounter with Yoshi. “Well… I guess I just got a bit bored today and decided to walk one direction and stick with it… I haven’t had many missions lately and haven’t been assigned a team yet. They’ve told me that I would get one soon, but I don’t know…” Skye shrugged as he brought his attention back to Yoshi. “So what about you? What brought you to this place? Walking your pets?” He was still aware of the fox and the large ape in the forest, but he didn’t let them bother him much. Considering Yoshi owned both, there was no need for him to be cautious.

A few clouds seemed to roll in front of the sun and darken the area. It wasn’t apparent as of right then, but after a few more minutes, it would start to rain. Because of where the two were, they probably wouldn’t  have noticed the incoming storm, but the two animals might have sensed it.

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
(Occ : Sorry for the uninspired thread we will have to do it again sometime when were both active try make it more entertaining =P)

As his fox and gorilla once again ran off into the distance woods the sounds of large crashes and yapping howls echoing throughout the open space the man skye nerves seamed to ease as he responded to his former question, his reason for being in such a place had no real thought behind it only seaming to come out to clear his head upon waiting to be assigned a new batch of soldiers for kumogakure, "Oh, your a captain..?" yoshiro taking the chance to look the seemingly harmless man up and down before correcting his former statement "I'm sorry to seam surprised I've just never seen you around the village before" he said in a sincere tone hoping to cover his former outburst.

It was as the two men began to get acquainted that the area darkened the shadow cast by the brewing storm above had quickly blanketed the area cutting the warm joyful day to one of misery yoshiros head reaches upwards looking into the dull grey sky above, the heavens opening with a torrential downpour soaking everything underneath the large droplets of rain pattering against yoshiros face his eyes close as hey enjoys a silent moment of harmony with the land, his head facing back towards skye "Well it seams as if are meeting has been cut short my friend, It was a pleasure to meet you Nekito-san" yoshiro says in a warm tone a smile arising on his face before he slowly wonders off back towards the village giving a whistle his two pets run from the Forrest to meet the man at his side, the trio setting back in the rain with little haste or care for the weather.

[Leave Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.