You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
“So what do we do now?” Satomi inquired, her tail swaying slowly back and forth in a whip like manner.

“Now we wait,” Bokuden replied immediately peering out over the forested area from the tree they both sat in. He allowed his legs to hang off the end of the branch upon which he was sitting as he looked down to once again read the mission briefing he had been sent by the kage’s office. “I didn’t think I’d be doing this again.” Bokuden thought to himself as he glanced over the details of his assignment, “Another one of these damned monsters.” It hadn’t even been all that long since he was sent out here to take care of the last one of these beasts. The species of whatever he was sent out here to kill was a mystery, bearing no similarities to any known animal in Kumogakure’s bestiary. It did however apparently bare striking similarities to the creature he had been sent to kill a few weeks back, which was why he was sent to bring down this one as well. Something about having “Experience”, whatever, he still had no real interest in being here, not after what happened during his last mission out here.

They had arrived at the specified location and now all they had to do was wait for the partner he had been assigned to hunt down this beast with. Bokuden wasn’t usually one to take on partners, but given that during his run in with the first of these monsters it almost shattered his ribcage and this one was supposedly stronger than the last, it was probably a good idea. Reports had come back estimating the monster’s height at around ten feet this time, a decent amount taller than the last and the last was damn near a giant. This new creature had already killed several Kumogakure shinobi that were sent out in the first hunting parties, before the identity of the beast had been confirmed. They weren’t particularly powerful shinobi, chunnin at best, but even still they should have been capable of taking down the monster if it was only as powerful as the last one.

What was a bit more disconcerting was the manner in which the shinobi hunting party was killed. This was not just mindless savagery like it was with the previous beast, these were calculated attacks. Whatever was responsible for killing the hunting party was seemingly intelligent, capable of wielding weapons with enough skill and proficiency to aim for vital points. It didn’t sound like the work of the kind of mindless beast he had encountered, but if the kage’s office believes it to be the case, who is he to argue? In any case the partner whom he had been assigned for this mission remained a mystery to him, but hopefully he wouldn’t have to babysit them. If this new and improved creature was as dangerous as the mission briefing implied it was, Bokuden wouldn’t have the luxury of being able to try and protect someone else and fight. All he could do now however was wait for them to show up.

Word Count: 535/2500

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Does the apple fall far from the tree? Ever since he was a child, Binsu had always looked up to his father, as he would always tell the young boy, stories of when he was the same age as Binsu and how he'd always complete missions given to him by the kazekage on time and with zero casualties, and so that is why Binsu has always looked up to his father and had high hopes that one day, he will surpass his own father and do greater things than he had...

Left, right and left again: Binsu jumped from tree to tree as he made his way towards the rendezvous point he had been ordered to go to by the Reikage, there he would meet his partner, the one he was paired to for the A rank mission he was given, which included the killing of a huge beast he had once fought alone in the past, and extracting a sample of the creature to bring back to the village for further research on the being. The day seemed young, and the weather was calm and the temperature was mild. It was hard to imagine that monstrous beats such as this one planned their wild attacks on a peaceful village such as Kumogakure on a nice, sunny day such as today, but this also gave Binsu a good enough reason to attack wild animals in the open, so long as they were part of the mission. Following the young jounin close behind, though running on the ground instead of jumping from tree to tree was the guy's companion, Hades, the giant polar bear. Hades wasn't so much a giant, rather he was too big for his species' natural size. The bear didn't have trouble keeping up with the Jounin's incredible speed, as it was used to running at such speeds in the wild and wouldn't tire itself out from the running as easily as other creatures would.

After a few hours of running away from the village gates, Binsu and Hades began to see two figures, from a distance: one of a man and the other, a wolf or dog-like creature. He was given the pleasure of knowing who his partner for the mission was going to be, though he hoped he would be strong enough to hold his own, should Binsu get occupied during the mission. As he approached the pair, from the back the man's face was hidden from Binsu's sight, though once Binsu came to a stop and crouched down next to the man on the same tree branch he had been standing on, he took one look at the guy and straight away recognized his face from the spar he had been in a couple of days ago, at the high battle plateau. From his poor memory, Binsu could remember at least one of the names he had heard whilst in that spar a few days ago, and that name was Bokuden. The other name Binsu could only guess, but the one he remembered the most was Bokuden. Only moments after Binsu's landing, his companion Hades arrived at the group's meeting spot, though remained below on the ground, as the bear was far too lazy to climb up a tree at this time of day. "Ahh, hello there, Bokuden was it?" he began by asking the guy to see if he had guessed his name right. Before giving the guy any time to reply, Binsu decided to add in that he was the person that had been sent here to accompany him on the mission they were about to do. "I was sent here to accompany someone in a dangerous mission to kill some sort of beast, that has been running around killing our villagers," Binsu added on, as he directed his attention towards the man and his pet, by the looks of it.

Wordcount: 659/2500

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Satomi’s ears perked up as she head the approach of what sounded like two people approaching their location. She immediately turned to face their direction, prompting Bokuden to take note of her behavior. He however did not turn completely around, but instead merely glanced from the corner of his eye in that direction and gripped his katana as the two people drew closer. Bokuden raised his right eyebrow as a man leapt from the ground below, landing in a crouched position just a few feet away from himself. He released his grip from his weapon upon immediately recognizing the man before him. Satomi however, not having been there the day that Binsu and Bokuden had sparred atop the High Battle Plateau, was far more cautious of the man and began bearing her teeth at him. “It’s alright, he’s not an enemy,” Bokuden said as he looked to Satomi. She was a natural skeptic, so she still didn’t trust Binsu, but if Bokuden said he was alright then she wouldn’t bother arguing the point. “Binsu, right?” Bokuden inquired, turning his head back to face their visitor, “I didn’t think I would be seeing you again this soon. Let alone have you assigned to work with me on this mission.”

Bokuden peered down from the tree branch towards the ground below to see what appeared to be a polar bear staring up into the tree. “Uhhhh…” Bokuden spoke confused for a moment before turning back to Binsu, “Someone you know?” Bokuden then turned his attention back down to the bear below, tilting his head slightly as he examined the animal. It wasn’t every day that one saw a polar bear running around in the Lightning Country. Bokuden had actually never seen one in person before today, usually that species inhabited the areas further north of Kaminari no Kuni, up above Yukigakure. Satomi’s breed of wolves also hailed from the Snow Country, but were generally isolated from human civilizations up in the desolate tundra. Neither he nor Satomi had ever actually ever been there, Satomi having been born here in Kumogakure and given to Bokuden as a companion when they were both still infants, but from what he had heard no sane humans ventured that far north without a death wish. According to his mother and Satomi’s there were far worse things lurking over the frozen horizon than wolves or bears. Despite that warning, both Bokuden and Satomi had every intention of visiting her ancestral home eventually. What are a few Yetis and Ice Drakes to a master shinobi…right?

Figuring he had let his thoughts wander for long enough, Bokuden decided that immediately after Binsu finished his introductions and responded to Bokuden that he would fill him in on the details of the mission so that they could get to work. “How much did they tell you about this beast before they sent you out here?” Bokuden asked, waiting a moment for Binsu’s response before continuing, “They seem to believe that this monster is related to another one I killed just a few weeks ago. This one however, is bigger and stronger than the last, as well as more intelligent and far more bold. The last one only participated in territorial killings, or when it needed to feed. This one has been mostly operating in the same area, but has slowly been attacking people further and further away from the den. It seems like this one is actively seeking out victims, even shinobi. It even seems capable of wielding weapons. Far cry from the mindless beast that I fought. This thing needs to die, and we need to bring back a sample for testing. Fair warning though, the last creature was absurdly strong. I was careless and it swatted me away effortlessly, cracking several of my ribs in the process. That was effortless strength, mind you. If this thing is stronger than the last one then we can’t afford to let it his us even once.”

Word Count: 1210/2500

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Hades let out a small growl as he looked up at the group, assuming that they had been referring to him when he heard one of them say, "Someone you know?" Binsu stood up from where he had been crouching and directed his attention down towards his furry companion. Before introducing the bear to Bokuden, he decided to first confirm the guy's earlier guess at his name being Binsu, proving it to be true. "Yeah, it's Binsu," replied Binsu, before he took another glance back down at his companion Hades and began explaining to the pair why there was a large bear beneath them and what it was doing following him to this location. He started off by saying, "This here is Hades, my ah, companion. I've had him for years, but never thought about bringing him at the time we had our spar." He then looked past Bokuden and to his side, he saw what looked like a wolf, this was most likely the same dog-like figure he had seen from a distance as he approached the pair. Whether the wolf was the boy's pet or not was still unkown to Binsu, but at the moment it didn't seem to pose a threat to either Binsu nor Bokuden himself. "Guessing he's a friend of yours too," Binsu asked Bokuden, as he paid his attention towards the wolf for a brief moment. After the brief introductions, Binsu decided to pay his attention towards the task at hand, re-visiting the idea of he and Bokuden working together on the mission they both were assigned to by the Raikage.

“How much did they tell you about this beast before they sent you out here?” Bokuden asked the Jounin. Binsu had been given far too much information about the beast than he needed. He had been told that the monster was in a way similar to the one he had killed a long time ago when he took the mission once when he was only a genin and once when he was promoted to Special Jounin. He imagined that the creature was far more dangerous than the last and could probably think better than its now-dead cousins, for it had managed to kill a few shinobi, in the few weeks its presents was known by the villagers and managed to do so without leaving a big trail for hunters to follow, unlike its lesser cousins. The only information Binsu would've truly needed about the beast, was its size. As far as tracking it goes, his companion Hades was more than capable of tracking down an animal's scent from great distances. He would've been able to distinguish the beast's unnatural scent from any other animal's nearby at the time. "They told me a few things," he'd say to the guy. Bokuden then started to explain in detail exactly what they had to do in the mission, though Binsu didn't think too much about the details of the mission more than the overall objective.

"They seem to believe that this monster is related to another one I killed just a few weeks ago. This one however, is bigger and stronger than the last, as well as more intelligent and far more bold. The last one only participated in territorial killings, or when it needed to feed. This one has been mostly operating in the same area, but has slowly been attacking people further and further away from the den. It seems like this one is actively seeking out victims, even shinobi. It even seems capable of wielding weapons. Far cry from the mindless beast that I fought. This thing needs to die, and we need to bring back a sample for testing. Fair warning though, the last creature was absurdly strong. I was careless and it swatted me away effortlessly, cracking several of my ribs in the process. That was effortless strength, mind you. If this thing is stronger than the last one then we can’t afford to let it his us even once.” Ah, so the mission was in a way similar to the last beast-killing mission Binsu had been on, only this time they had to bring back a sample from the creature for further examination. Bokuden had said something about the last creature he had to fight breaking a few of his ribs. Binsu wasn't sure about how to react to that statement, but he was sure that this meant the beast they had to fight today could do far greater damage than the one they had fought before. Quickly looking out in the distance, Binsu tried to search for the beast, though couldn't see anything other than the trees that blocked his view on the part of land on the other side of the Kumogakure border. "Ok, we should be careful then when fighting this monster," Binsu explained, before continuing on in saying, "Shall we go searching for it, or will it come to us?"

Wordcount: 1503/2500

Last edited by Binsu on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Binsu confirmed his name to the inquiring Bokuden before looking down at the bear beneath the tree and elaborating on its presence. "This here is Hades, my ah, companion. I've had him for years, but never thought about bringing him at the time we had our spar," Binsu explained, still peering down at Hades. That answered why Hades wasn’t present during Binsu and Bokuden’s sparring match at the High Battle Plateau, well … partially at least. “Never thought about bringing him at the time” was far from a detailed explanation, but it wasn’t Bokuden’s business and he was glad the bear wasn’t there anyway. It took a great deal of effort for both he and Kenji together just to not lose as badly as they probably should have against Binsu alone. He couldn’t imagine any scenario in which having that bear there would have made it any easier on them.

Binsu seemingly turned his gaze over to Satomi, looking at her with inquisitive eyes. "Guessing he's a friend of yours too," Binsu noted. Bokuden surprisingly shot a glance over to Satomi, sure that she would be annoyed by Binsu’s assumption that she was a male. Here we go, Bokuden thought to himself as he braced himself for what he was expecting to be a wave of verbal lashings directed at everyone involved, just what we needed before this mission started. “She!,” Satomi interjected, “My name is Satomi and I’m his partner.” That was it? No attitude, no verbal assault? It was weird, Satomi was usually quick to at least sass people… or it was just him.

Now that introductions were taken care of and Bokuden had given Binsu a slightly more detailed overview on what was going on, it was time to get to work. "Shall we go searching for it, or will it come to us?" Binsu inquired to which Bokuden smirked, motioning with his head to tell Binsu to look in that direction. “It seems like our target has decided to take up residence in that cave just past the clearing,” Bokuden answered, “Same cave where I killed the last one.  Who knows why, but that cave just seems to be a magnet for problems. I guess that is to be expected though. What else is a large deserted cave in the middle of nowhere going to be used for? Now let’s go.”

Bokuden leapt to the next tree top, Satomi following closely behind him, before turning his body back to face Binsu and holding his index finger up against his lips, signaling for them to approach quietly. He then immediately took off once again, making a beeline for the cave entrance. In the interest of stealth Bokuden was refraining from moving at full speed, but the cave was so close that the two would likely be there within minutes regardless. When arriving at the final tree before the clearing where the cave was located Bokuden motioned with his hand for the party to stop before turning to Binsu. “How do you want to do this?” Bokuden asked, “There is a large cavern within the cave that the beast is most likely dwelling in. That cavern provides us more than enough space to maneuver around and fight it. However, the actual tunnels in the cave are relatively small. If it engages us in one of the tunnels we won’t have anywhere to run but out. We can try to sneak up on it and catch it inside the cave or we can lure it out here, you’re call.”  

Word Count: 1812/2500

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Bokuden shot a glance over to his wolf-like companion, and what immediately came next after this action, was a voice Binsu was unaware the wolf-like creature had.  “She!,” the wolf interjected, “My name is Satomi and I’m his partner.” Ahh, so Bokuden had a pet too. Binsu could understand well why Satomi would've used the term partner instead of pet, when describing the relationship she had with Bokuden, as he and Hades didn't like using the terms pet and master when referring to their own relationship either. This was mainly because Hades had far too much freedom to be called a pet and knew perfectly well how to take care of himself without the help and assistance of his master, Binsu. "My apologise, madam" Binsu replied to the wolf, not wanting to get on either its or its master's bad side.

After sorting things out between Binsu and Satomi, Binsu decided to then focus on Bokuden's new instructions, which he had no problem with following. “It seems like our target has decided to take up residence in that cave just past the clearing,” Bokuden answered Binsu, “Same cave where I killed the last one.  Who knows why, but that cave just seems to be a magnet for problems. I guess that is to be expected though. What else is a large deserted cave in the middle of nowhere going to be used for? Now let’s go.” With that said, Bokuden leapt to the next tree top, Satomi following closely behind him, before he turned his body back to face Binsu and holding his index finger up against his lips, signalled for them to approach quietly. Once Binsu had mentally confirmed what the gesture meant, he hissed downwards towards Hades and said in a quiet tone, "Try not to make a sound," though he knew he'd mostly be the one who needed to watch the amount of noise he made, having loose, metal-plated armour on top of his usual plain attire, which occasionally made small clancking sounds whenever Binsu moved about too much. Binsu then decided it'd be best to move whilst below on the ground, where he didn't have to jump too much and make loud noises with his armour. He landed only a few centimeters away from Hades, before the pair slowly advanced forwards, following the lead of their comrades Bokuden and Satomi.

Once they had caught up with Bokuden and Satomi, Binsu and Hades stopped in their tracks and Binsu crouched down on the spot he had stopped at. He then looked up at Bokuden, who had already come up with two ways in which to deal with the huge monster inside of the cave. Unlike Binsu, Bokuden seemed to have taken into account every aspect of their situation, and was well aware of the dangers in failing to bring down the monster once inside the cave. If it had been Binsu coming up with the mission plan, he would've simply suggested they enter in the cave and take care of whatever was in there. He himself wasn't good at forming plans, but he was great at making sure whatever choices he made always lead up to the completion of the task at hand. When arriving at the final tree before the clearing where the cave was located Bokuden motioned with his hand for the party to stop before turning to Binsu. “How do you want to do this?” Bokuden asked, “There is a large cavern within the cave that the beast is most likely dwelling in. That cavern provides us more than enough space to maneuver around and fight it. However, the actual tunnels in the cave are relatively small. If it engages us in one of the tunnels we won’t have anywhere to run but out. We can try to sneak up on it and catch it inside the cave or we can lure it out here, you’re call.” Although not much of a thinker, when it came to working with environments that were based around rock-like structures, Binsu was an expect at explaining the Do's and Don'ts in such situations. "Although it'd be faster to fight the beast inside, it's much safer to lure it outside, Binsu explained, but then he added on, "I'd still rather fight the beast inside, and if anything did happen whilst inside the cave, my ability to manipulate earth would come in handy."

After explaining to Bokuden how he'd prefer to fight the beast inside, rather than using up more time in order to first lure the beast outside, he'd then thread together a few familiar hand signs. Once he had finished threading together the required hand signs for the jutsu, Binsu's body would suddenly look as though it had been flattened down to the same thickness as paper, before turning into a dark, shadow-like transparent colour and then once this short transformation had taken place, he'd then gently fall back onto the ground and take on the same properties as that of a shadow's. Rather than being a body-less shadow, Binsu managed to merge himself into Hades' shadow and by the time the technique was completely over, he would've successfully hid himself within his own companion's shadow. Still with the ability to speak, Binsu spoke from within the shadow, saying to Bokuden, "I'll enter in like this, in order to try and land a surprise attack on the beast once inside." He then took a small pause, before finishing off saying, "I'm not sure what you and Satomi are best at, whether it be long ranged combat, short ranged combat or a mixture of both, but i'm hoping for the first few seconds we arrive at the beast's location you'll be able to fend for yourself, as I position myself in a spot where the beast would least suspect an attack." With that said, Hades made his way slowly into the cave, trusting that Bokuden and Satomi were following close by behind him.

Chakra 285/300:

Wordcount: 2533/2500

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
After a moment of deliberation Binsu spoke up to answer Bokuden’s question. "Although it'd be faster to fight the beast inside, it's much safer to lure it outside. I'd still rather fight the beast inside, and if anything did happen whilst inside the cave, my ability to manipulate earth would come in handy." Bokuden had no particular preference for where the fight would take place, but he needed Binsu to be comfortable in whatever environment they found themselves in. Binsu was correct, it would be safer to lure the beast out into the open where visibility would be higher and the two of them could fall back and escape into the forest if need be. Engaging the monster in the cave would enable them to corner it, preventing it from fleeing if it came to that, and would make it easier to collect the sample that they needed to bring back for analysis. Bokuden was already well aware of Binsu’s earth manipulation jutsu, having experienced the effects of it first hand during their match atop the High Battle Plateau. If Binsu was able to manipulate all earth, including the walls and ceiling of the cave itself, then taking out this monster might be easier than Bokuden originally anticipated it would be.

"I'll enter in like this, in order to try and land a surprise attack on the beast once inside. I'm not sure what you and Satomi are best at, whether it be long ranged combat, short ranged combat or a mixture of both, but I'm hoping for the first few seconds we arrive at the beast's location you'll be able to fend for yourself, as I position myself in a spot where the beast would least suspect an attack." Binsu explained after using the silhouette jutsu to hide in Hades’ shadow.  If Binsu’s sneak attack was going to work Hades couldn’t be the beast’s first target, his jutsu hid him, but wouldn’t protect him from damage. Bokuden rushed out in front of Hades and proceeded to walk in front of the, traversing the tunnels until the entrance to the central cavern became visible.

Bokuden stopped for a moment signaling to the group that the beast would be up ahead. After making sure the rest of the group saw his signal he silently proceeded forward into the cavern. Immediately upon stepping into the cavern Bokuden was greeted by the hulking beast chewing on bones across the cavern. The beast stopped chewing suddenly, letting the bones drop from its mouth while turning its head towards Bokuden. He assumed an athletic stance as he prepared to dodge, watching the beast for any signs of movement. The monster then let out a ferocious roar which seemed to shake the cave itself and charged at the group.

Word Count: 2299/2500

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Into the cave they went, and as soon as the bunch found the large room in which the beast was hiding in, it immediately picked up their presents and charged towards them, dropping its meal and letting out a loud roar before it did so. Luckily, Bokuden and Satomi had taken the lead and stood in between Hades and the huge beast. Binsu's initial plan was to somehow get Hades to position himself behind the huge beast without it noticing, but because of his size and lack of stealth, the beast would suspect the bear too much to let it out of its site. Just as the bear started charging towards the group, Binsu came up with another way to get behind the beast unnoticed. Without wasting any more time on the idea, Binsu quickly removed himself from within the bear's shadow, but as he got out, he submerged himself down under the ground using his hiding like a mole technique. He then made his way behind the beast, staying submerged under the ground until he was sure he had made his way behind the beast. He then emerged from the ground, only a few meters behind the beast. His plan on getting behind the creature had worked, but there was one last thing he needed to do: kill the beast. Easily Binsu could've electrified the beast to death, but that took time in which the beast could've found a way to force Binsu to cancel the jutsu before it killed it. Whilst still trying to come up with a way in which to kill the beast, Binsu quickly drew his Kappatsuna blade from behind his back and held it firmly in his right hand.

Over on the other side, in front of the beast, Hades had worked up the nerve to attack the beast head on, wanting to prove his superiority over the creature. As the beast approached the bear, Hades would stand on his hind legs, then after protracting out his 10cm long and 3cm thick claws out of his paws, he'd strike the beast right across its face with his right paw, causing the beast to suddenly stop in its tracks and stumble backwards upon impact with the hit. To a regular human, Hades' claw attack would've been enough to break any and all bones around the area of impact, though when attacked in the head, a regular human being would've been as good as dead. However, the beast was far larger than a regular human being and had a much thicker skull, thin enough for Hades' claw move to make a crack in, but thick enough for the beast to survive the attack. Hades' claws made 9cm deep and 2cm wide cuts across the beast's face, should it be called that. These cuts were enough to draw large amounts of blood from the creature, though the chances that the beast would die of massive blood lost were slim. Hades too let out a roar, though it sounded much more like a growl than a roar and wasn't as loud as the beast's. When standing up on his hind legs, Hades was taller than the beast by a few centimetres, and would've most likely weighed more than the huge creature too. Binsu remained hidden behind the beast, as he awaited Bokuden and Satomi's attack before planting one of his own on the creature.

Hades' chakra 90/100:
Binsu's chakra 265/300:

Wordcount: 3111/2500

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden and Satomi darted off in opposite directions as the beast charged at their party, aiming to surround the beast and attack from multiple fronts. Bokuden threw a glance over to Hades and Binsu, wanting to make sure that his evasive actions did not leave his associate in a vulnerable position. Binsu exited from the bear’s shadow and instead buried himself into the ground, effectively putting himself out of harm’s way for the moment. “Hiding like a Mole, huh?” Bokuden thought to himself as he took note of Binsu’s jutsu, “But what about Hades?” Binsu emerged from the ground several meters behind the monster, further aiding Bokuden’s unspoken plan of attacking the beast from multiple angles. Bokuden returned his gaze to Hades who was now confronting the beast head on. Hades was comparable to the beast in size when he stood on his hind legs and delivered a powerful slash across the monster’s face, causing it to gush out blood and let out another earth shaking roar.

Bokuden’s eyes widened as he saw the beast reach its arm back to retaliate against Hades. There was no time for Bokuden to prepare a wire trap to ensnare the beast, so instead decided that it was it was time for Satomi’s new jutsu to see live combat for the first time. He signaled over to Satomi with one of the many hand signs that they have practiced to communicate with each other silently, notifying her that it was time to break it out. She complied immediately and extended forth long clusters of hair to constrict each of the beast’s limbs, stopping the attack aimed at Hades. Using her Wils Lion’s Mane jutsu she lifted the monster up into the air and extended a fifth cluster of hair which took the shape of a lion’s jaw and aimed it at the beast’s head, using the jaws to clamp down on its head. A loud crunch was heard as the jaws no doubt began crushing the monster’s head, leaving Satomi with a feeling of smug satisfaction. That feeling was short lived as the beast began moving once again and started ripping its hair bindings. “What the hell is it going to take to kill this damn thing?” Bokuden said in an annoyed tone, “Binsu! End this damn thing’s life so we can get the hell on with ours.”

Word Count: 2707/2500

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'Hm, so that wasn't enough to knock it out...' thought Binsu, right before the beast cocked its ferociously large arm back to take a swing at the large bear's head. Just as the beast was about to land the hit on Hades, something happened. Satomi, Bokuden's partner performed some sort of jutsu that lengthens its hair and fires it in multiple thick bundles towards its opponent. As the bundles of hair shot out towards the beast, they wrapped around all of the beast's limbs and one bundle in particular, shot out in the shape of a lion's jaw and clamped itself tight around the beast's head, before slowly crushing the monster's skull. At that moment, Binsu heard Bokuden call out in an annoyed tone, “What the hell is it going to take to kill this damn thing? Binsu! End this damn thing’s life so we can get the hell on with ours.” It seemed as though his partner was giving him the chance to deliver the final blow on the beast, though at first Binsu wasn't sure if he had a jutsu strong enough to end the beast's' life in the short time Satomi had the beast in submission. 'I can forget about electrocuting it, as Satomi might get hit by the Raiton as well. My Kappatsuna blade could make a wound big enough to kill the beast, but i'd have to attack it from the front,' Binsu continued thinking of ways in which he could kill the beast in the short time he had. In the end, he decided to let Hades deliver the final blow, as the bear was already position at the front of the beast and had such a move that could kill the beast almost instantaneous when used on the right spot. "Hades, finish it off!" Binsu called out to the bear, as he himself sheathed away his Kappatsuna blade, in hopes that after Hades' attack, he wouldn't need to use it anymore. "Right!"replied the bear, right before cocking its right arm back in preparation for another claw attack on the huge beast. Without warning, Hades sent his massive claws right through the beast's heart and within seconds the beast was dead. After it felt flat on its back, Hades would stand on all four of his legs once more, before Binsu made his way over towards the dead corpse of the large monster to fulfil the second part of the mission.

As soon as Binsu arrived near the beast's body, he took out a small scroll from his shinobi pouch and opened only 20cm of its overall length, there a blank page stared right back at him. After weaving together a couple of hand signs, he managed to place a small sealing mark on the center of the blank page he had opened the scroll to. He then drew out his Kappatsuna blade and in one fluid motion, managed to decapitate the beast's head off of its body and placed it on top of the seal he had formed on the scroll. He then weaved together a couple more hand signs and a few seconds later, a cloud of smoke appeared from nowhere, over the scroll and as it cleared, revealed the disappearance of the decapitated head as it was sealed away into the scroll. He then rolled up the scroll and after securely tying a piece of string made of leather around it, placed it back into his shinobi pouch. He then sheathed his Kappatsuna blade once more and said towards his team, "I'll take this sample back to the village." Hades then made his way back towards Binsu, right before the pair decided to head back to Kumogakure. "It was a pleasure working with you Bokuden, and certainly a pleasure to meet you for the first time Satomi," Binsu spoke to the pair, then after listening to the two's replies he and Hades made their way back to the village. Once at the village, they'd make their way over to the medical buildings were the sample was to be tested at. He'd unseal the decapitated head, and once paid for completing the mission, would head back to his apartment before getting ready for his second mission for the day.

Hade's chakra 80/100:
Binsu's chakra 260/300:

Wordcount: 3838/2500

[Binsu + Hades exit thread]

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden watched in silence as he awaited Binsu to take action and finish off the beast while they had it restrained. Binsu sat for a moment in contemplation before calling out for Hades to make a move instead. Hades stood up on his hand legs once again and plunged his claw into the monster’s hear. It convulsed and struggled for a moment afterward before the life finally left its body. Hades walked over the fallen beast, standing on its limbs to ensure that it wouldn’t move as they made sure it was really dead. With the beast confirmed as dead Binsu walked over to the corpse and pulled out a scroll, placing some kind of fuiinjustu on the parchment. He then decapitated the beast and sealed its head in the scroll. Binsu informed them that he would be taking the head back as the sample that was requested. “Fair enough,” Bokuden thought as Binsu took his leave before turning back to face Satomi. Just by looking at her Bokuden could tell she was exhausted, which wasn’t surprising given the jutsu she had just used. Bokuden walked over to her and threw her up over his shoulder and began carrying her home. “You did good today.”

Word Count: 2915/2500

[Thread Closed]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.