You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Swimming in a pool for once Empty Swimming in a pool for once Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Due to the recent garbage in the lake, Hira decided to go to the Kiri pool for once. "Iv never swam in the pool before but the water looks clean anyway, maybe itll be fun." He said diving in. He swam directly to the bottom and sat down on the floor looking up. He thought to himself "The water is so clean, i can see right to the surface." He sat there motionless for a few moments just thinking to himself. "This water is so clean and still that this would be perfect for some under water meditation" he thought to himself. he then crossed his legs and closed his eyes, calming his mind and begining to meditate.

2Swimming in a pool for once Empty Re: Swimming in a pool for once Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
After a few hours had past he rose to the surface. He some what felt calmer, but he couldn't explain it. "That was acually quite relaxng, i might just come back," he stated. He then sat on the edge with his feet in the water "It gets tiring though, i usually dont meditate for so long" he said wading his feet in the water.

3Swimming in a pool for once Empty Re: Swimming in a pool for once Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He then stood up and dived back in. "Now this is the life"he swimming around. "I dont understand how other people can live without being around the water like this" he staed back stroking around the pool. Then he sunk under the water and began tto swim around, filtering water through his gils. When he returned to the surface he otback on to the edge and began to wade his feat again. "Ah... i could relax here awhile" he said laying back on the ground with his feet in the water.

4Swimming in a pool for once Empty Re: Swimming in a pool for once Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He was starting to drift off into sleep when he was awoken by the heat of the sun. Hira finding hot temperatures incredibly uncomfortable jumped in the water to cool off. He swam all the way to the bottom and decided he would just swim a little more. After a few minuteds he rose to the surface and found a nearby tree to nap under. He happily said "Ahhhh... shade much better." before drifting to sleep.

5Swimming in a pool for once Empty Re: Swimming in a pool for once Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He woke up and the shade had shifted, he was no longer in the shade. He walked over to the pool and jumped in. He floated on the surface and then swam to the bottom, thinking to himself "I should meditate some more." When he reached the bottom he crossed his legs and arms and began to meditate. He would meditate for a few hours, probably the same amount of time as the last time he meditated.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.