You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Seen A Troll?[B-Rank][Private] Empty Have You Seen A Troll?[B-Rank][Private] Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:02 am

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
My list of missions was growing. It was scary almost. I mean I had only been back as a shinobi for a pretty short amount of time but I had already taken as many D-ranked missions as I had B-ranked missions. It was a little funny in a way because of that fact. I mean it was due to my large taking of high quality mission, from my guess, why the village elders had promoted me to a special-jounin in no time. My only hope now was to continue my training as a shinobi and apply to become an ANBU of the village to protect it and the Raikage.

As I received these next set of orders I looked them over. A troll? Well I wasn't really worried. I had fought a beast that was eight feet in height, I was positive I cold handle something that was roughly my own height. The amount of B-rank missions I had down already only proved that this was another mission I was going to complete and add to my resume of missions. I had memorized all important facts and went off to the village gates.

[198/1500]

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I reached the village gates I sighed. I had to make my way down to some of the nearby mountains and find a troll and kill it. Killing the troll I could assume would be easy. Finding a troll, that's where I saw the problem. I would basically be aimlessly climbing mountain until I find a troll I could roast. I pulled out two of my kunais, holding one kunai in each hand, and began to scrap them together in a rapid motion. It was as if I was shapeneing my kunais, but I truly didn't know if I was. I was simply passing the time a little faster as I walked.

After a good few minutes I got bored of simply rubbing my kunai against each other so I put them back in their places and continued on my way, walking with my hands behind my head as I thought of a new beat boxing rhythm. I then thought of it. I put my hands to my mouth and I began my beat boxing as I walked on the roads, less traveling, to find a troll to show my awesome skills AND to roast it into a burning pile of ash.

(Here's the beat boxing, this is not added to word count)

[403/1500]

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
As I was climbing down the mountain, my beat boxing coming to a finish I heard something, a roar. This roar was not like that of the beast I had fought with Binsu. No this beast was more less load, and by the vocals produced, smaller in size. I grinned as I heard the roar because that meant I was one step closer to catching this troll, and that was all I had to do to finish the mission. I could tell though that this was only a clue. The troll would most likely be hidden in it's own terrain which it has been accustomed to. I was a stranger to this, even if I was from Kumogakure. I had no traveled in the mountains much.

As I made my way for the roar I saw something at a distance. A wolf. Well that wasn't good off the back. I heard nothing about a wolf but this was wild terrain, a large muck of creatures lived here. I drew my kunai and got into a stance. It looked like this wolf had to die before the troll. I held my kunai in my right hand in a reverse grip, the blade of the kunai being parallel to my forearm.

[624/1500]

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
The wolf growled at me, flaring its nostrils and its fangs showing. I was a little worried, it reminding me a little of Cailbro, the companion of an Inuzuka I had met when I was still a chunnin. Canines were strong, especially those ninja dogs if they were trained right. I was over thinking the situation I was in, I had actually almost forgotten of the canine right in front of me. It was ready to pounce on me while I was simply thinking of Shimayo and Cailbo. I watched each and every paw of the wolf, watching for when it jumps so that I would just slit its throat as it came at me.

As we stared each other down I saw nothing but a large amount of fur smash into the wolf, moving it a few feet. It was a humonind creature attacking the wolf. I began to examine it closer, watching as the creature smashed its arms on the wolf, eventually killing it. It was a troll. That was nice of it, it hunted me down and probably would have attacked me if not for the wolf which it saw was a competitor for his next meal. I sighed and tightened my grip of my kunai.

[833/1500]

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
The troll continued to pound on the dead wolf's body for a little longer until it finally stopped and picked up the wolf's narrow body with its left hand. It raised the wolf's body to its face and smelt the wolf's dead body. Was it debating whether to eat the wolf or me? I was kind of hoping I would be second pick, but either way now that I found the troll meant that I had to dispose of it and go back to the village. It then lowered the wolfs body and looked at me and then back at the wolf. It seemed satisfied with the wolf but it still wasn't happy that I was near its home.

I sighed once more as the troll lifted the arm holding the wolf and then tossed the wolf's body at me. It tossed its food at its next potential food. This troll had an interesting way of looking at food. Was it hoping that the body itself would kill me? I swear either I was being underestimated again, like my time catching an escaped prisoner, or this troll was honestly just stupid. Then again he could always be hoping I would be knocked down by the body. Either way I had to dodge this and be done with the beast.

[1058/1500]

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
The body of the canine came closer to me and I back flipped to dodge, watching the body go under me as I jumped. As I landed on the ground the troll broke off into a rampaging run, straight towards me. Well this couldn't be good, but I knew I had to act quickly. I weaved a few hand seals before I inhaled a deep breath.

I then made a sign around my mouth and began to spit fireballs at the troll. I watched the trolls face change as he stopped and put his arms across its face. It was roaring. But it didn't seem like an anger roar. It seemed more like a roar of terror. This beast was scared of fire. I began to laugh in my head. The troll was scared of fire. It was going to have one hell of a time with me then it seemed.

I re-tightened my grip of the kunai as the last fire ball flew out and I ran towards the troll. While he was covering from the fire that was burning his hairs and skin I ran towards him, ready to strike. I knew this troll was strong so I had to be careful.

As the beast realized the fire was gone it began to move its arms away from it's face, but it was to late for it. I was already so close.
235/250 Chakra:

[1296/1500]

Last edited by Tatsuya Taosu on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tatsuya Taosu

Tatsuya Taosu

D-rank
I swung my kunai at the beasts eyes. My main goal was to eliminate all sight and cause it pain. I wasn't an expert on trolls but I was sure that the pain would be quite high, no matter the creature. My kunai slashed along its eyes and the troll roared again and swung one arm at me and put its other arm to its eyes, to try and stop the bleeding from my guess.

There was no hope though for it. I quickly squatted to the ground and rolled backwards to dodge the full attack of the troll. As it was bringing its second arm to his face I plunged back in for another attack. This was going to be the kill.

I re-sheathed my kunai and formed a hand seal as I got close to the troll. "Katon:Makikomu honō (Fire Style: Engulfing Flames)" I said, speaking my clan jutsu. I was going to use this to my fullest ability I was only a Special Jounin of course but my clan's ability with fire was beyond that of a regular shinobis. The troll was covered in a complete 4th degree burn. It had died roared in pain once more but it could do nothing to save itself. That and everything in a fifty meter radius had been burnt. This jutsu was powerful of course but it came with a large cost in area. It was a very dangerous jutsu to use with other teams and such.

My mission was complete. I returned to the village to celebrate my last mission.
Chakra: 205/250:
1561/1500 Words
Mission/Thread Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.