You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cleaning the Library [D ranked mission] Empty Cleaning the Library [D ranked mission] Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

”Really, I have to clean Everything in here?” asked Binsu, as he ran his eyes around the whole library for a few seconds or so, before returning them back to Aoi the librarian. ”Yes, this place could use a good, thorough clean,” replied Aoi, as she now made her way back towards her reception desk to let Binsu get on with his duties. Binsu honestly didn’t know why he had agreed to taking this mission, though he had always had an interest for reading books in libraries, so cleaning the library, really, didn’t sound as bad when he reminded himself that he loved libraries. He nodded to the old lady: she was so sweet and kind that Binsu couldn’t find it in his heart to change his mind and cancel the mission. Letting out a slight smile and short sigh, he made his way towards the first part of the library he had to do: the book shelves. They weren’t too far from the reception desk, so Binsu slowly walked on over there, a large sponge and a bucket full of soapy water in his hands. He had forgotten to bring his katana, so if anything went wrong, he’d need to rely fully on his ninjutsu.

Binsu dipped the sponge in the half-full, bucket of soapy water, before wringing the sponge, getting most of the water out of the sponge and then wiping the dust-filled book shelves. He wasn’t lazy like some people he knew, (his brother Shibirin) so he actually took all the books off the shelves to clean underneath where they had been, before putting them back where they belonged. It took him about, one and a half hours to do 3 of the six, large shelves and another one and a half hours to do the rest. After the shelves, he needed to clean around the study area, where students, adults and general members of the community did all their school studies, academy studies or just read silently to themselves. This area was different to the sitting area, for it had tables and chairs for people to work on, whereas the sitting area just consists of lots of two-seater couches and small side tables. Binsu wiped dust from the chairs, tables and the legs of the tables, as well as underneath the tables and chairs. He replaced the mini bins that were arranged near the legs of each table and wiped the desk lamps clean. He needed to change the light bulb of one desk lamp in particular, as it had short circuited.

After cleaning the study area, Binsu moved onto the sitting area, or the ‘lounge’. He brushed the couches clean of dust and then wiped them clean with a slightly dense sponge, before wiping down the small, side tables. He switched last week’s magazines with this week’s magazines and even replaced the water of the small, flowerpots that were used to partially decorate the windows off the building. Binsu continued cleaning the lounge for another hour, before moving onto the reception desk. ”Ahh, Aoi, mind stepping away from the reception desk for a few minutes, I just need to clean around this area before I finish up for the day?” Binsu exclaimed. The kind, old librarian smiled at Binsu, before nodding slightly and moving away from the reception desk. Binsu returned the smile, and just as she went over to check the study area, he began cleaning the reception desk. He cleaned the shelves behind the librarian’s front desk, he cleaned under the front desk and over it. After half an hour of cleaning the reception desk, he had finished his task of cleaning the library, so he called the librarian over towards him, and as she arrived he told her, ”That’s it for me. I’ve cleaned just about everywhere I can in this library, I’ll see you again some time,” and after she thanked him, he reported back to the Raikage’s office to tell her about the completed mission and to claim his reward.

{Wordcount: 686/600}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.