You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"Wh-What? Oh yeah, I'm kinda thirsty." Misoka reached for his water bottle, careful not to touch him accidentally. Her mouth felt dry, her voice sounded hoarse - perhaps this was really just the heat getting to her. The outfit was not all that comfortable.
Just when she opened the can to drink something, she realized that it was impossible with the mask!

"Um... Tatsusa, I'll have to take off my masks for a sec." She didn't want to startle him by any chance so it was best to inform him before.
Slowly, she took off the ANBU-like mask, but kept her blindfold on. Then she pulled the mask over her mouth down a bit until she could finally raise the water bottle to her lips.
She meant to take only a sip, but the moment she swallowed, her thirst doubled. So she drank some more, leaving the bottle half empty.

"I'm sorry," the girl quickly apologized. A feeling of dizziness and pressure in her head came over her. As she gave the bottle back to Tatsusa, her fingers trembled.
"Yeah, let's go somewhere else... I feel like I might've got a sunstroke." She laughed a bit, but it didn't sound sincere. What was wrong with her all of a sudden? She couldn't get sick now. Perhaps it was psychological pressure or something.
"Your family's bar?" Misoka slowly began to put on the masks again although she wished she could just get rid of her hot clothes. "This sounds great."

https://www.youtube.com/user/KanameXSisters?feature=mhee

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
Tatsusa watch her raise the mask up, and take giant gulps of water. "Oh no, no don't do that you'll..." By the time he had it out it was too late and she had already gone and done it. "Drinking to much water that fast will make you sick." He said with a flat tone. He should have realized this was going to happen.

He started to think to himself, 'Heat stroke? Surely she keeps water on her at all time, I thought that was a requirement.' Then it dawned on him, his mother just had the tendency to beat it in him to make sure he would be okay. He started to think about it, the lot of clothing she wearing must have not helped the process. "Take all the extra clothing off. We will head my family bar and get you something to drink." He was really concern about her now.

He was not sure what to do, "Keep sipping that water, not chugging it. That would be a bad idea." He had this happen to him a few times, each time he went home and his family helped him plenty. He often run out of water while training and forget to go home. Sure it was hell when he went home, but it was not to bad. He knew his mother meant well.

He walked off and made sure that she was keeping up behind him. He did not want to leave her behind. Luckily for them his family bar was nearby. A sudden dread came over him after a while. He realized he did not check in when he was suppose to. He knew he was going to get it when he got home.

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
"Why..." She couldn't go on, but put a hand on her head instead. Her surroundings blurred only to become sharp again. Okay, this was awkward. There was definitely something wrong with her body.
She tried her best to keep on listening.
"Drinking too much... makes you sick... Take extra clothing off...family's bar.." she picked up and forced herself to think properly about Tatsusa's words to make out their meaning.
The clothes. With shaking hands, she peeled off her heavy cloak, letting it drop to the ground and disperse grains of sand. Underneath it, she wore a light red dress, originally meant to survive the heat in the cloak. Next, she took off the masks and the blindfold. She blinked rapidly the blurring away and put the extra clothes into her backpack.

"Drink... okay..." she murmured, holding on to the water bottle and taking one sip at a time. With unsteady steps, she followed Tatsusa.

(OOC: Shall we open a new thread ">Insert Clan name< bar" ? :D )

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
'This is bad' Tatsusa thought to himself, this was going really bad really quickly. He noticed all the symptoms of a heat stroke and he was not a medical ninja to help her. He was really worried about her and he had no idea what to do to help. If it was a guy he would just pick her up and carry her.

'It is time to get over your fear,' Tatsusa thought to himself. He could see that she needed help and he could not let his fear stop him. He needed to be a hero now, more now than every. Tears were coming down his face as he went up and threw her arm over his shoulder. He was really trying hard not to cry like a little child right now. Every horrible memory of his mother and sister beating on him at a young age was coming back to him.

Sure this still happened, but he was used to it. "Com...Come...On...I...Wi...Will...Take...you...To...my...home." He stammered out. This was probably the hardest challenge he had ever.

(OOC: I'll start up a new thread getting there after you post again. Do you want private or open?)

Misoka

Misoka

D-rank
Totally unexpected to her - as she still felt in a daze - Tatsusa suddenly threw her arm over his shoulder.
It startled her so much that she couldn't prevent herself from crying out, "AH!" Quickly, she held a hand over her mouth to stifle her scream.
Trying to concentrate, she looked to Tatsusa and saw something glistening trail down his cheek. What was that? And was he... half-carrying her actually?
The meaning of her thoughts sank in.
"B-But I'm heavy," she protested weakly. The poor boy was shorter than her, probably lighter as well - That was the reason why he was crying! It must be hard work to drag her forward. Where were they going again?
Oh damn, if they didn't get out of that merciless heat soon, she wouldn't know her own name anymore.
Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered that she hadn't even drunk anything this morning except for the water that Tatsusa gave her.

She mustered up all the strength she had left and kept on walking with the help of the boy.

(OOC: You can leave it open. Or invite. I don't mind if others join. ^^ )

Tatsusa

Tatsusa

D-rank
"Heavy!?!" Tatsusa cried out, he was having a hard time controlling his voice now. "I can run around the village with all my mothers groceries with ease. I think I can handle you." This time tears were coming out of his face. He could not stop them as he started to walk to his family bar. His voiced cracked at least three times while saying that sentence. He knew this had to be done no matter what.

Moving as fast as he could he mustered all his strength to move on to the bar. There she could rest up and feel better soon.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.