You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
Ibara would lean back in the well-worn foldable chair that was her spot during weekends as long as the sun was in the sky. To her right was a market stall teeming with all sorts of fruits, vegetables, herbs and floral plants, and to her left an old wooden table that had sat in that spot for years. Bright fabrics were hung over the wooden slats of the sunshade, though an opening seemed perfectly planned and placed to leave the chair in which she reclined in a golden ray of sun. An idle finger would slowly slide the ancient page of a dusty tome, revealing a brightly illustrated page of a variety of tropical fruits she had never seen before. It was still early, but already she felt exhausted with the routine that was her day. Before the sun was in the sky she trekked from her mountainside retreat to here with a large haul of produce in tow and set up her stall, then settling down to peruse one of the items of her expansive library on all things plant life. Shifting forward, Ibara would turn her face to get a better look at the page. Seeing things at an angle were particularly hard for one with a lacking sense of depth perception as she. In fact, she had to entirely turn her head to read the neatly printed words on the page as in place of a right eye were a pale pink and white flower in full bloom. Her single visible brow would furrow as she strained to see the words perfectly, but raised in interest as she scanned the paragraph on a particularly large variety of berry.

With the hand that she had just flipped the page with, she would close the cover of the heavy book and then brush a spot of dirt from the hem of her dress as she stood. It had been a slow morning, slow enough that she was contemplating if it really would be that much of an issue if she were to leave. This stall was what had kept her family running for the entirety of her life, but now with the absence of parents and the presence of so much that had been donated to her in what others perceived at her time of need that she could likely manage with nothing more than the growth of her own crops for several years. That was certainly a concept that interested her, the possibility of being left to her own devices for the rest of her conceivable life. Even she was aware that was likely no more than a dream, but the option of spending the day doing something, anything really other than tending to the dreary market stall was irresistible. Leaving everything where it sat, she would stride out of the shade and pull the curtain that cover the stall while closed across and turn to leave. Pausing for a moment, she would stick her head back in and grab a wicker basket filled with an odd assortment of strangely shaped fruits, no two the same.

Out of the market she would go, her home the location in mind. The path was a long one, and she had already made it once today. At least this time she could take the shorter trail that lead through the chuunin training grounds, rather than the roundabout and winding path the she was forced to endure for the sake of pushing her overflowing cart down the mountain. It were a steep set of stairs that led to the training center, and a long enough trek that she would pause a moment to take her breath before continuing. There Ibara would stand for a moment, one hand holding her basket of fruit and the other propping her against a dense stone column near the edge of the area. Taking a deep breath she would tilt her head back as the golden sun above would bathe her, the brilliant bloom upon her face seeming to spread its petals even further to catch every ray it could.

684 WC

2Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:20 am

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Aikiko had stirred before the sun rose, stretching for a moment before rolling out of bed she considered what she was to accomplish on the day. Aikiko took a much longer stretch before getting dressed, wearing her usual daily attire of a purple fabrics and dark leather, Aikiko fastened her rope belt last before setting off at a slow pace for the market needing to pick up some supplies, something that had been a new responsibility of hers since moving. Back in the stone village everything was provided for her, the self-reliance had made her stronger, the responsibility increasing her wisdom. Aikiko preferred to eat food she’d cooked herself with fresh ingredients, shying away from human contact when possible had become part of her daily life. The others in the village were so boring, the fall of Hastur had changed the Village Hidden in the Clouds, and the weakness that had infected her “home” seemed to be spreading its roots here as well. Aikiko made her way through the market, first thing that had caught her eye was a menagerie stall with exotic animals for sale. There was a rather large spotted kitten, an adolescent falcon, even a large animal with a trunk that the owner called an Elephant. What had caught Aikiko’s eye however was a rather large snake whose gaze seemed to follow her. The impressive serpent almost seemed to speak to her with its unpredictable movements and unflinching stare. As she approached the creature her nose caught something unmistakable, the scent of jasmine pulled her away from the menagerie and towards a stall selling fresh produce, the proprietor was one of the most beautiful women she’d ever seen.

The woman was about her height with white hair and a rather revealing outfit, her most striking feature was not her single pink eye but instead was the flower that replaced its partner. Aikiko’s sharingan swirled to life analyzing if the woman’s eye was some unknown dojutsu. To Aikiko’s surprise, while this woman indeed seemed to be trained as a kunoichi in some way but the eye was a natural growth of some sort. The raven haired Uchiha couldn’t help but stare at the gorgeous white haired beauty perhaps lingering a bit longer than she had planned. Aikiko snapped out of her trance and turned back to the menagerie and arranged for the magnificent serpent to be delivered to her home at a later date, Aikiko would like to have the fascinating beast in her own collection of predators. Not before making some orders from the regular merchants she did business with the heiress set off for the training grounds where she’d spend a bulk of her day. Aikiko had been working on further honing her skills with wind natured jutsu, in the case her illusions didn’t work she had to have another way to cause her enemies to crumble beneath her feet. Aikiko’s sharingan helped her place multiple swipes of her blade enhanced with wind into a consistent mark.

It wasn’t long before the sweet scent of jasmine filled the air causing Aikiko to pause and look about for the source. Sure enough, the same beautiful flowery woman from before came waltzing down the path that passed by the training grounds. Aikiko was panting from the rigors of her training but stopped to walk over to and call out for the white haired woman her sharingan swirling as she looked her up and down, “Are you the woman who sells fruit in the market? I’m sorry to be rude, my name is Uchiha Aikiko. I couldn’t help but notice you smelled like jasmine perfume, it’s very pleasant.” AIkiko blushed with the compliment, she didn’t know where that came from she rarely had nice things to say about others and it felt almost inappropriate to her to say something so forward. Aikiko bowed to hide her shame.

664 words.

3Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:31 am

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
“Are you the woman who sells fruit in the market? I’m sorry to be rude, my name is Uchiha Aikiko. I couldn’t help but notice you smelled like jasmine perfume, it’s very pleasant,”Ibara's head would turn to the source of the voice, though that were the only thing that indicate that she heard the woman approach and speak to her. A slight tilt of her head would indicate interest, though there seemed to be something. . .lacking, behind that pale pink eye. There was no glimmer or sign of emotion, a peculiarity only made stranger by the lack of a second. It nearly seemed that the flower itself would perk in interest, though it could easily be mistaken for a fluttering of petals in the wind. It seemed that the one eye she did have would take in the young woman that had approached her, though it was in a cold manner of a scientist examining a subject. ”Senju Ibara”, she spoke in a flat voice, one that could easily be taken as dismissive, and with long unnatural pauses between her words, “Yes, I left my stall early today.” It was not all that strange for Ibara to be approached by strangers, there was something about the particular aroma that emanated from the single bloom upon her face. Despite it being a rather common occurrence, it made it no easier for Ibara to understand how she ought to react or the response expected of her.

Shifting on her feet uncomfortably in the moment of silence, she would suddenly push the wicker basket to the woman who had introduced herself as Aikiko,”You can. . . uh. Have one?” It seemed she had only spoke because it was expected of her, though conversation was a skill she was so unsuited for she had to come up with something to fill the silence that had begun to form. ”Jasmine. . . So many people enjoy jasmine. Soothing isnt it? Beautiful flowers. I have many, my whole garden smells of them.” Again the petals would sway, and for a moment the faint scent that only the woman before her would smell would shift. . . Never were it an intentional thing, and for no two people were it ever the same. Even Ibara were not privy to exactly what the aroma would present itself as to each individual, though there were ones that had been commented on often enough she had begun to suspect what it was. The bloom did not emanate any normal floral scent, instead it was one that changed from person to person. It would take the individual's favorite things, favorite scents, and draw them in. Jasmine were a common one, but who didn't enjoy the scent of such a pleasant piece of flora. Others had been more strange by far; a favorite dish by ones mother, the scent of a campfire, even the smell of a loved one themselves. ”So. . I see you are training?”, Though it was intended as a question, there was always the possibility that her nearly monotone voice would not portray it as any more than a statement, a slight tilt of the head only suggestion that it might be one.

536 WC

4Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:09 am

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Aikiko's words had gotten the attention of the delicate beauty, and Aikiko's enchantment was lessened slightly when she noticed her odd manner. She seemed almost alien in her speech, the lack of emotion in it made it hard to get a handle on her mood. Aikiko had her name now, and she grinned when she heard the name Senju. It was good to be among equals on the rare occasions that it happened. Apparently the Senju woman had ended her day at market early for some reason. In response to her invitation to take a peach Aikiko happily walked over still panting slightly, sweat glistening on her skin as she bit into the soft succulent fruit. The flavor was impeccable, it was the sweetest peach she'd ever allowed to grace her mouth. Aikiko happily but slowly nibbled at the decadent fruit while she listened to Ibara. Addressing the jasmine scent Aikiko's embarrassment was once again on her face as she nodded in a show of active listening. It wasn't obvious her words of obversation were a question until she tilted her head at the raven haired Uchiha. Aikiko finished the last of the peach and discarded the pit before answering. “I train every day. One day I will return my clan to glory and bring this village with it. The peach was delicious by the way, thank you. Would you like to sit with me? I need a break and it's not often I get to speak with someone so very similar to myself. You're a Senju? Long ago our clans had a pact that changed the world. When they came together they formed the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Perhaps our meeting was fate.”

Aikiko waited anxiously, hoping the woman would accept her invitation and join her for a bit of pleasant conversation. Maybe once the ice had been broken the pretty Senju young woman's nerves would subside and her strange manner would go away. Either way Aikiko was hopeful to talk to her about the exotic flower that replaced her eye as well as how a Senju had come to be in a place so far away from their original home. Aikiko's story was likely much less interesting. But still, Aikiko couldn't help but feel that something was different about her new companion, something almost not of this world. Aikiko would have to delve into these secrets on her own it seemed. It would be hard to politely bring up such a unique feature without sounding rude or mean. Social finesse was a surprisingly deft skill of the young heiress however, her education from birth including not only sword and ninja arts but also lessons on history, sums, science and etiquette. Aikiko was in every way the portrait of a rich young ninja clan heiress. Aikiko's kunoichi training had been evermore successful since normal operations had returned to the village. Aikiko hoped that in no time she'd be eligible for the ANBU. Waiting for her new partners response with warm grin Aikiko would wait to take a seat until her partner had done so first.

529 words, running total is 1,193.

5Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
“I train every day. One day I will return my clan to glory and bring this village with it. The peach was delicious by the way, thank you. Would you like to sit with me? I need a break and it's not often I get to speak with someone so very similar to myself. You're a Senju? Long ago our clans had a pact that changed the world. When they came together they formed the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Perhaps our meeting was fate”, Ibara's gaze would be fixated on Aikiko's face, studying and examining the expressions her doll-like face portrayed. Porcelain skin and jet black hair, she was a picture perfect Uchiha. Not that Ibara would recognize such signs of a dignified family. Perhaps at one point she would have made the connection, from lessons and stories her family told during her youth. Memories like these did not seem to stay in her mind, stories and memories from the past would fade away, nearly nothing from before her... transition... would stay. ”Glory... In what way?” It was not intended as a jab or condescending remark, but a true question of not only how she would do so but as to why it needed doing. ”And you are welcome, no peach could grow so sweet of its own accord.” Ibara would accept the offer of a seat besides the black haired beauty, setting the basket of fruit beside her. A long bench sat alongside the wall of the arena, most of it in shade, though just one end was bathed in light, and that is where Ibara would decide to rest under the assumption Aikiko would join her.

”I have known no other Senju, nor other Uchiha..”, she would pause for a moment before realizing how that might come across and speaking again to try to save face, “Though I have no doubt of their notability and power. I have never been to the Village hidden in the Leaves, I would like to see it one day.” Ibara's posture was stiff, and she would twist her neck to gaze at a pair who were sparring with a pair of wooden swords out in the center of the arena. She never had the desire, nor cause, to engage in battle, though for some strange reason the young woman she spoke to brought some sort of feeling into her heart that she had not experienced before. Fear? Not quiet. Envy? Not that either. Perhaps a sense of competition, something to push her further and find a reason. As a pause would make its way into the conversation, she would tilt her head back slightly bathing the whole of the bloom upon her face in the golden light. Without moving her head to speak she would ask a question of her own, ”What is it that you do here to train?”

485 WC

6Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Wed May 01, 2019 12:03 am

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
While Ibara had thus proven to be a gracious host, the queer manner about her still seemed to be somewhat jarring. It was almost like she wasn't human, the lack of tone or expression when she spoke was disturbing at times. “There was a time where the mere mention of the name Uchiha struck fear and awe into the hearts of men. I hope to exalt our position to those heights once again. The only way to do that is through strength and works and so I train.” Ibara's silent invitation for Aikiko to join her on a bench was swiftly accepted. The fullness of Ibara's isolation became apparent soon after Aikiko joined, her complete ignorance of their clan's ancient pact and of their deeds was almost unbelievable  it was history so basic to their world that the only way she could have had no knowledge of it was to have taken no part in it. Aikiko began to wonder if Ibara was even capable of wielding the great reserve chakra that she held within herself. “I've never seen it either. One day I'll go there to see my family's ancestral home maybe our paths will take us there at the same time, it is not my place to question destiny. Last time I did that I wound up with a rather unsavory group in a different country than I belonged.” Aikiko's long winded response done she began to relax, it was rare that she got this far in talking to someone without losing her temper with them and falling into silence. The last person she felt this comfortable around was also an emotionally disconnected youth from the Cloud. Perhaps it was her destiny to be friends with the loners.

Ibara's face shone in the sunlight as she spoke again, her sweet voice asking yet another question that betrayed her innocence of the shinobi world. “I do many things here. I saw you look towards the children scuffling with their training weapons over there. That is mere play.” Aikiko opened her shirt slightly to show the wound she'd suffered fighter Kyousuke the day before. “A true kunoichi challenges herself and finds training anywhere she can. I earned this wound while I proved myself in combat with real weapons. This strike was aimed for my throat, if it weren't for my training I'd be dead. To answer your question more directly, I practice with my blade Kogarashi, lately I've been developing new jutsu. I've found success in tapping into people's fear. Their fears become my advantage. Unfortunately, I've reached a place in my training where there is little to be gained without a partner be they willing or unwilling. The unwilling ones always put up a better fight though. If they think you want to kill them they won't hold back and you can truly test yourself.” Aikiko fell to silence and looked towards the kids playing with their wooden swords. Sure, there was a time where that would be considered training but Aikiko had been past that stage since before she enrolled in the Academy. Her parents did not spare her from pain when they trained her to be the best. All the expectations on her had paid off however, Aikiko had an endless thirst for power and status that would lead her to high places in the world.

576 words, running total is 1,769.

7Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
“I do many things here. I saw you look towards the children scuffling with their training weapons over there. That is mere play”, Ibara would peer at the revealed strip of wounded flesh that Aikiko would reveal. “A true kunoichi challenges herself and finds training anywhere she can. I earned this wound while I proved myself in combat with real weapons. This strike was aimed for my throat, if it weren't for my training I'd be dead.”  It was nice to have a break from forcing the conversation, Ibara listened intently to the words that were spoke because, for some strange reason she felt like she had more in common with this random kunochi she encounter on her way home than anyone else she could think of in her life. Like every other youth in the acadamy, she had been trained in the basic art of throwing shuriken and senbon and the like, but had never bothered with the collection of dulled and well used weapons used for training. “I can't say I've ever even held a sword, much less trained against someone with one”, Ibara didn't have to turn her head to see what she expected to be somewhere between dissapointment and disgust but could just assume. This Aikiko was clearly proud of her skills, even if Ibara did not consider it as worthy an expenditure of ones time as she. Neither were wrong, Aikiko truly was a kunochi fit for battle and would likely be involved in many and Ibara did not see the value in practicing trying to kill things and only would practice it if were necessary. Necessary was a subjective term however, and the laws of nature and it's requirements were not under the rules of human morality.

“To answer your question more directly, I practice with my blade Kogarashi, lately I've been developing new jutsu. I've found success in tapping into people's fear. Their fears become my advantage. Unfortunately, I've reached a place in my training where there is little to be gained without a partner be they willing or unwilling. The unwilling ones always put up a better fight though. If they think you want to kill them they won't hold back and you can truly test yourself,” and it was clear their ideals and motives were different as Aikiko spoke, but perhaps they both sought the same end goal. Whereas to Ibara life and death were just that and part of the cycle of life, it was a game to the young Uchiha woman and others lives were meant to entertain, or serve, her. Ibara would not respond with words but hum in acknowledgment and would let the pair pass into silence. Her gaze would follow her companions to the youths who had been battling it out before. Tilting her head in thought as something came to mind, she was almost inclined to offer to be a “sparring partner” though likely was no suitable match for a kunochi who was clearly well trained in a variety of skills where as hers were so limited. Ibara would stand and walk to the weapons rack hung on the wall beside them. It was a meager selection of tools, those who came to train here were often so far beyond these tools that they would bring their own specialized gear. From that rack however, Ibara would daintily slide a child's size wooden swords and hold it outwards looking down the edge. It was dry and old and brittle, one good smack against something and it would splinter disastrously. “I know I am far below your skill, but do you think you could show me a basic move or something?”, her single eye would stay focused down the flat of the wooden blade as the greyed and dry wood would seem to shift. The whirls in the wood would rotate, new growth pushing from within as well as repairing outward. It would shape itself as a standard sword with a keen edge, but it were made with timber that still held life.

688 WC

8Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Sun May 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Ibara seemed fascinated by Aikiko’s speech, listening intently to every word only muttering short replies during Aikiko’s pauses the Senju seemed genuinely interested in what Aikiko had to say. Ibara rose at the end of her speech to go inspect the weapons rack holding a multitude of practice weapons. She finally settled on a child sized sword and regarded it. She asked Aikiko to teach her the basics of sword play while she reforged the wooden blade, no doubt using the famed wood style that passed down by the blood of the First Hokage. Aikiko took issue with the way Ibara requested a lesson, choosing to first address this, “Leave the flattery and groveling to the peasants Ibara, we are both above such weak devices.” Aikiko’s piece having been given she moved on to address Ibara’s request, “The most basic thing to know about using a weapon is to stop thinking of it as anything less than an extension of your own body. Do you need to learn “moves” for your arm? No, it is a natural thing your arm does what you will it you must think of a sword as the same thing. There are many more skilled than me in this village in sword play than myself. I flow my own chakra through my weapons like I would my hand or my eyes. The sword is nothing more than a part of you, if you think of it as anything less you will fail.”

Aikiko’s eyes turned spun to life, her sharingan becoming active as she stood and drew her blade swiftly slicing the makeshift wooden in half with the draw. Aikiko then offered her blade to Ibara, “If I am to teach you anything I must first understand your skill, take my sword and try to hit me, I swear to use nothing more than my sharingan and taijutsu, you are welcome to use any means you must to draw blood. I will try to disarm you. Don’t be scared to hurt me, it will be neither the first nor the last time if you do.” Aikiko’s expression would indicate she was serious to the very last word. Aikiko stood with the weapon resting on her palms, her Sharingan analyzing Ibara while she waited for her to accept the challenge. If what Ibara claimed was true she’d likely be clumsy or overzealous to try to draw blood. Both common rookie mistakes, Aikiko assumed she’d have no issue avoiding the Senju and expected very little chance she’d actually draw blood before giving up from exhaustion. Swinging a sword was more tiring than many expected, the weight of a weapon quickly becoming a burden with each swing. Aikiko was no expert at using a sword but she was certainly better than most having had the luxury (or curse) of training since she could muster the strength to hold one. Aikiko wouldn’t aim to injure Ibara with her disarming maneuvers but would be sure to have them sting a bit to teach a lesson.

516 words, running total is 2,284.

9Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Mon May 20, 2019 8:34 pm

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
“Leave the flattery and groveling to the peasants Ibara, we are both above such weak devices”, it seemed that as usual, her lack of social skills would result in an usavory response. Not that such a response would even matter to her. Being told she was groveling meant nothing, she did not know what it meant to grovel. “The most basic thing to know about using a weapon is to stop thinking of it as anything less than an extension of your own body. Do you need to learn “moves” for your arm? No, it is a natural thing your arm does what you will it you must think of a sword as the same thing. There are many more skilled than me in this village in sword play than myself. I flow my own chakra through my weapons like I would my hand or my eyes. The sword is nothing more than a part of you, if you think of it as anything less you will fail” with no warning, the black haired woman in one smooth movement pull her blade from it's sheath and sliced the wooden sword still grasped in Ibara's hand in twain. Ibara's eye would shift from the sword to the woman's face, trying to pick up on any emotion it might be putting off. None to be found, instead she found the previously obsidian black of her eyes was filled in red, slowly rotating dots circling the pupils.

Without acknowledging the change, though Aikiko must know it was not something Ibara could miss, Aikiko would flip the blade in her hand and hold it towards Ibara hilt first, “If I am to teach you anything I must first understand your skill, take my sword and try to hit me, I swear to use nothing more than my sharingan and taijutsu, you are welcome to use any means you must to draw blood. I will try to disarm you. Don’t be scared to hurt me, it will be neither the first nor the last time if you do.” Ibara would take it gingerly in her left hand, at first the weight was unexpected and the tip would dip down before she tightened her grip. Wrinkling her nose, she would hold it out to balance it as she had with the wooden weapon. It did not feel as the wooden one had, that descripton Aikiko had given of it being part of her was not something she felt with this weapon. Despite the neatly honed edge and sleek design of the weapon, it felt far clunkier in her hand than the oversized and undersharpened hunk of wood had. “Is... am I supposed to hold it in both hands?”, she felt stupid asking such a question, but still it was one she did not know the answer to.

After waiting for proper direction on what grip she ought to be using, Ibara would furrow her brow and hold the weapon in her left hand. Her left side was facing Aikiko, an unfortunate necessity to allow Ibara to see, the flower upon her face did not allow for traditional vision to the right side. Not only did she not have the same range of vision, Ibara also was lacking any sort of depth perception. This would become painfully and immediately obvious, as the first forward jab she would attempt with the borrowed sword would not bring itself anywhere close to where Aikiko stood. A heavy sigh would escape Ibara's lips, and she would shake her head in hopes of clearing the haze of frustration that so easily clouded her mind. An uncordinated slash down at Aikiko's right shoulder, easily dodged. Horizontal swipe aimed at the midsection, with no connection. Each swing would be neatly avoided, and with each dodge Aikiko would lead Ibara hopelessly around the arena. Now a downright scowl would cross Ibara's face, her knuckles white gripping the blade as frustration began to get the best of her. She would growl in anger, adjusting the sword in her hand for the next attempt at landing blows.

688 WC

10Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Mon May 20, 2019 11:58 pm

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Ibara's inexperience was immediately apparent. Aikiko quickly surmised she had never received training in her life, she really was a simple plant merchant. Rather than give up Aikiko considered her prestigious heritage, and her … other charms. Ibara asked a novice's question, to which Aikiko kindly replied “You may hold however you find comfortable.” Aikiko refrained from laughing at the clumsy thrust that followed and didn't even come within a foot of her stomach. Her one eyed adversary seemed ill equipped to handling a sword. Aikiko wasn't very strong herself but even she was able to easily hold the sword tip up and swing it where she planned to. Aikiko found herself looking up and down Ibara's sideways form, Ibara had flowing curves and the flower that replaced her right eye only added to her mysterious charm. Ibara sighed before attacking again. A slow uncontrolled downward slash was dodged with a half step, Ibara followed up with another slow and clumsy slash aimed across her midsection. Aikiko took a step back and the threat was easily avoided. Ibara seemed to get more and more frustrated her fingers choked at the grip of the blade as she adjusted it with each swing.

Aikiko stepped forward and leaped over Ibara's head to avoid another thrust, Ibara let out a cry of frustration. The Senju woman gripped the blade with both hands and narrowed her eyes at Ibara before letting loose a flurry of slashes each of which were deftly avoided by the Uchiha heiress and her sharingan. Aikiko could see the swings the moment they were decided her dojutsu giving her early warning of each attack. Ibara's frustration only increased with each miss surely she would resort to jutsu soon if she was capable of it. Aikiko found herself enjoying Ibara's anger and her mind began to wander to morbid thoughts of what would happen should one of the slashes catch her. What would Ibara do once she had Aikiko at her mercy? It would likely never come to that bar a serious misstep by the raven haired teen. Aikiko would continue the deadly dance across the field, her stamina would hold up far longer than Ibara's given the pace the woman was moving at but still … something seemed unnatural about her. The gorgeous woman seemed almost alien, the sweet fragrance that seemed to follow her for instance had instantly attracted Aikiko. The young Uchiha loved the smell of jasmine, but Ibara seemed almost surprised that that's what she smelled as if it was no natural scent that created it.

437 words, running total is 2,721.

11Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Tue May 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Ibara

Ibara

D-rank
Ibara did not sweat nor show exhaustion, but her muscles were beginning to burn and that haze of frustration was nearly blinding. Concentration on her foe so intently did seem to have multiple effects on her, what had begun as trying to study her movement and dodges would quickly turn to her noting the curve of her hips and shapely legs. It felt like she was just chasing the raven haired woman in circles, and while it seemed to be what Aikiko had expected of her it was still disheartening to not even come close to landing a blow. At least she found comfort in the fact that she never had practiced sword so if nothing else it was merely that she was not a natural at it. Perhaps she ought to show Aikiko what she was a natural with. Eye flicking back and forth across the arena, an idea would form. Though her movements were still clumsy and uncordinated with the sword, she now moved with some form if intention. Each attempted blow would cause the pair to turn so slightly, and this maneuver would be repeated until Aikiko's back were to the basket of fruit that sat near the bench they had previously occupied. Ibara hoped that her horrible swings would occupy enough of Aikiko's attention enough that she would not notice this intentional placement.

Now she would lunge forward, slowly making Aikiko move backwards. Gripping the sword with both hands, Ibara would increase the force behind her swings. It would tire her faster, but she needed to maintain the raven haired maiden's attention. Should she turn around, Aikiko would see the basket tilt sideways sending fruit rolling across the dirt. Within the sweet flesh, roots would emerge from the stone and dig into the earth. In the opposite direction, twisting vines would burst forth. With one more feint attack, Ibara would attempt to spring her trap. Should Aikiko take another step backwards, the vines would quickly lash around her ankles and bind them tightly together. Though the sword was next to useless in her hands, manipulating plant life provided far more options. Normally she would allow herself to practice what she intended, but the frustration of useless attempt after useless attempt would become too much to bear. A devilish grin upon her lips, the vines would bind tight at her command. Each second the vines growing and twisting further up Aikiko's pale thighs. From there they would attempt to bind her wrists to her sides, and to Ibara's hopes leaving Aikiko well bound.

12Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Empty Re: Like Bees to Honey[Ibara|Aikiko] Thu May 23, 2019 2:49 am

Aikiko

Aikiko

D-rank
Aikiko found the Ibara’s increasingly desperate attempts at striking her to be extremely easy to avoid. Ibara would surely tire out before too long. “Ibara while your attempts at striking me are valiantly should consid—“ Aikiko gasped, Ibara had been shepherding her to a location of her choosing the whole time, she’d stepped into a clever trap set by the beautiful senju woman. As the vins coiled up her thigh she felt her face turning red, she’d been beating. What was worse was that Aikiko didn’t even feel bad about it, where had her pride gone? Aikiko struggled feebly against the vines to no avail if she had had Kogarashi she’d have been easily able to escape but unfortunately for Aikiko that blade was instead bearing down on her Aikiko cringed at the pain that would be coming her way. She had to do something, she tried to move her hand up to make a bird hand seal but found herself fully bound in place. The raven haired teen again tried to get away from her bonds unfortunately stuck in place unable to move or defend herself with jutsu even if she had wanted to break her rules. Her only hope was to beg for mercy, ”Ibara please?’ Was all Aikiko was able to get out, her voice shaky and her sharingan having been deactivated. She had been caught fully unaware by the woman’s trap.

Exit.

241 words. Thread total is 2962 words.

Training:
Dexterity to C-3 700/700 (10% prodigy discount + 10% pvp discount + 10% Sharingan discount)

Perception from C-0 to C-3 2100/2100 (same discounts as above)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.