You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya was pacing. Had been for a good while now. She had sent some little old man, a retired ninja, as a messenger out to find her brother; with a note telling him to come to this exact spot by the river, at well... now.

She had been pacing so much that she had actually worn away at the ground a bit by the rivers edge. She had the tips of her fingers together, drumming them against each other as she did when she was nervous to the point of letting it show. She had some biiiig news to tell her brother, and had no idea how he was going to take it. Which.. well, was why she chose this spot compared to anything close to where Ashi might've been.

She had been pregnant for a while, hiding it beneath overly baggy clothing, like she was wearing now. But.. she needed to tell him.. and she kind hoped he wasn't going to go rage out.. and kill someone, or Ashi. Anyone else? Sure go ahead. Ashi? No.

Naota

Naota

S-rank
"Well well... what have we here?" Black eyes rested upon the female as the male stepped out of the brush. Arms folded across his chest, head tilting. Was a reason for such secrecy? "Any particular reason why you have me in the middle of nowhere, dear?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Annnd she froze, like a deer in headlights from her brother's sudden appearance. She shook herself out of it rather quickly and turned to face him, folding her arms across her chest. She bit her bottom lip for a moment, contemplating. It was now or never though, so she took a deep breath, hoping to calm herself with little success; there was no point lying to her brother, he'd know, one way or another, "Maybe it's because I think you're about to get really, really pissed off?"

She couldn't stop now that she'd opened her mouth, the words feeling as if they were choking her; so she had to continue, "So... you know I've been with Ashi for a really long time, right? Well um... " Annnd back to pacing she went, it was easier than standing still. "Ashi and I were talking once day, and well.. you know how good I am with medical stuff and well.. I ended up pregnant..."

She was picking at her fingers by this point, still pacing, waiting for the horrible reaction she was expecting from her brother; and silently praying Ashi wasn't home right now to be easily found.

Naota

Naota

S-rank
An eyebrow was raised, and with it, the forest around them would be set ablaze. There was no warning; the fire spread, covering the forest of Konoha with heat so intense that every simply returned to ash, not even having enough time to properly. The Naka river was dried up, the grounds turning to molten lava as the rage of one thousand white hot suns was released.

The destructive flames would consume the village hidden in the leaves, and spill over into the neighboring countries: Suna would be glassed, the people nothing more than a memory at this point. Kiri would be boiled and steamed away; Yuki would follow soon after the snows metled. The sea of grass that was Kusa would become the sea of flames, then the sea of nothing. As for Kumo... Kumo would suffer the worst damage. Beneath Kumo, the dormant volcano, stimulated by the heat on the surface would begin to stir once more, and erupt, coating the world in a thick ashes. And from there.. whom ever survived the flames would die off soon enough. The thick ash cloud would cause the temperature to drop drasticly, sending the world into another ice age. All because Ashi decided to tell her brother that she was pregnant. That is.. if he didnt approve.

For several long moments, the Uchiha stared at his sister, the vein in his neck pulsing as he digested this information. Finally, he spoke, his voice low, and quiet. "Where is Ashi?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya stared at her brother for a moment, an eyebrow raising at his question. 'Greeaaaat, he probably wants to go kill her...', came her mental musings; which she held herself back from voicing out loud.

She unfolded her arms from across her chest, tugging at the hem of her shirt, picking at a loose thread. However, she looked back up to her brother as she spoke, "Training, more than likely. Off somewhere or another. She has it in her head she's going to get as strong and as powerful as she possible can to protect me and the baby..." She sighed softly and grumbled, "Even if it kills her..." It was all the truth of course, Ashi had been like a mad woman with her training ever since she found out Amaya was pregnant... well, after she had got over that rage-issue with Amaya disappearing for a while without having told her - not that she was the one who had to worry about getting hurt; Ashi would never lay a hurtful finger on her, everyone else though sure made a lovely target for Ashi and her rage impulses.

She tilted her head slightly, eying her brother curiously. "Why do you ask?" She wasn't going to give him Ashi's exact location; even if she did know it. Not until she was sure her brother wasn't going to go run off and murder her, that is. "Oh, and if you're wondering why she isn't here with me? She has no idea I came to see you... else she would have wanted to come; would have followed me even if I told her not to..."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Annnd cue her entrance. She had followed Amaya's now all too-familiar scent the entire way to the river; rather easily too. She had feigned going out training just to see if Amaya would wander off. She had, too... joyfuckingsex. Ashi had expected it, had been for a while. Anytime Ashi had brought up the topic of going to speak with Naota Amaya had quickly shot it down out of some sort of fear of Naota killing Ashi... still, Ashi wasn't about to let Amaya face him alone. She was far too over-protective for that.

"No I'm not.. I'm right here, dear. I figured you'd go meet up with your brother without me..." She turned her gaze to Naota, eyebrow raising. "Hello, there." She moved her way over to Amaya, pausing next to her, protectively. Annnd that's how that sort of sick twisted mentality she had going was working; she was more worried about Amaya and their unborn child, than any sort of anger or harm Naota might send launching her way. Still.. she wasn't going to budge, she loved Amaya, pure and simple, and would die for her without hesitation. There wasn't a single thing in the world that was going to be scary enough to make her run...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.